March 28, 2024, 07:17:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #3 12/10/11 -  (Read 379321 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2011, 09:03:48 PM »

Personally, I don't think IF Dale did something to Michelle, that he planned it.

I think Dale has a very short fuse and acts or reacts impulsively.

I think something (maybe just finding out about her relationship about Nate, or some other trigger occurred) and he lost control and hurt her on Thursday.

I really don't think he planned this out.

JMO.
I think you're probably correct. I just keep thinking about his statement to Michelle, that she would get her's some day. That was a threat, imo. And he could have started planning from that time on.  These sickos make me think in devious ways. 

I think he said that when he got angry with her, probably on more than one occasion.

I think he verbally and physically and psychologically abused her. A lot.

JMO.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2011, 09:06:04 PM »

Personally, I don't think IF Dale did something to Michelle, that he planned it.

I think Dale has a very short fuse and acts or reacts impulsively.

I think something (maybe just finding out about her relationship about Nate, or some other trigger occurred) and he lost control and hurt her on Thursday.

I really don't think he planned this out.

JMO.

BBM
ITA

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2011, 09:53:46 PM »

I'm bringing this info from JQ post #116  http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60212&page=4

Today, 08:04 PM
Acey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourbon 
Wasn't there *talk* that Michelle was thinking of filing for non child support? I know on the PC show there was some mention about his sketchy visistation plans. The other night on the LP radio show, Atty. Picaso said if Michelle filed delinquent child support claims, Dale would have lost his DL. That would have pissed him off BIG time

Anyone know what the 8/18/2011 Notice of Need for Redirection means?

Ironic the original order for income deduction was 11/17/2009 (Michelle disappeared 11/17/2011)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx
Family Case Records
Search: Smith …. Dale

Case No. 2009-DR-009738-O (Partial case info below)
Petitioner::…….. Smith, Dale Wayne
Respondent: ..… Parker, Michelle

Dispositions
8/18/2011 Notice of Need for Redirection
5/04/2011 Certified Notice of Delinquent Support
5/10/2010 Certified Notice of Delinquent Support

Other Events & Hearings
11/17/2009 Hearing 9:30 am
11/17/2009 Order for Income Deduction
11/17/2009 Answer, Waiver and Consent

And this info came from post #120:

http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/what-is-a-notice-of-need-for-redirection-459481.html

What is a Notice of Need for Redirection

Asked 7 months ago - Orlando, FL
Divorce Family
I was just looking online at my divorce, which is final, we are divorced, but at the bottom of the page I noticed that there was a "Notice of Need for Redirection" I know that I did not file any motion, and as far as the ex is concerned, she didn't file any motions, could you just explain what that particular notice is, and who may have filed it?

Attorney answers (1)

Gregory Thomas Buckley 

Answered 7 months ago. This attorney is licensed in Florida.

It may be related to the child support in the case. If one party has a child support arrearage, that person's tax refund money (or other money that might come through the government) canbe redirected to the other spouse to reduce the arrearage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it appears that Dale wasn't always in control of Michelle. Or maybe he couldn't control her at all. And I bet that just chapped his hide.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2011, 10:05:25 PM »

I'm bringing this info from JQ post #116  http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60212&page=4

Acey 

Quote:
Wasn't there *talk* that Michelle was thinking of filing for non child support? I know on the PC show there was some mention about his sketchy visistation plans. The other night on the LP radio show, Atty. Picaso said if Michelle filed delinquent child support claims, Dale would have lost his DL. That would have pissed him off BIG time

Ironic the original order for income deduction was 11/17/2009 (Michelle disappeared 11/17/2011)

Family Case Records

Dispositions

Other Events & Hearings

http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/what-is-a-notice-of-need-for-redirection-459481.html

Divorce Family
I was just looking online at my divorce, which is final, we are divorced, but at the bottom of the page I noticed that there was a "Notice of Need for Redirection" I know that I did not file any motion, and as far as the ex is concerned, she didn't file any motions, could you just explain what that particular notice is, and who may have filed it?

Attorney answers (1)

Gregory Thomas Buckley 

It may be related to the child support in the case. If one party has a child support arrearage, that person's tax refund money (or other money that might come through the government) canbe redirected to the other spouse to reduce the arrearage.

So it appears that Dale wasn't always in control of Michelle. Or maybe he couldn't control her at all. And I bet that just chapped his hide.
Here is more information on this redirect thingy, post 130:  http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60212&page=5

Today, 08:37 PM
wasalurker 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acey 

Family Case Records

Dispositions

Other Events & Hearings

After much searching - it appears that in FL if the person who is supposed to pay child support (Dale) is in arrears and it has been proven, the person who is to receive child support (Michelle) can petition to have the child support go through a "depository" which is handled by the state and they can "redirect" the child support payments to be made to the depository and the depository pays Michelle.

I searched and searched to find it in plain English....
I finally found this
http://www.18884mydivorce.com/pub/Child-support/enforcingchildsupport.htm
go to example #6

The above would appear to be what is being discussed in these documents and I would think that is what it is. Dale was behind so now Michelle wanted the state to collect from him and pay her. She did not want to have to deal with it and I can't say I blame her. Since he was deliquent he could have lost his license, had his wages garnished, etc.

There are also redirection instructions for if the children were not living with either parents - like if Michelle gave temp custody to her parents - or if the court gave temp custody to a foster home as an example - the child support payments would be "redirected" to that person.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2011, 10:21:09 PM »

I'm so pissed off at Judge Turner for letting Dale keep the twins.  Michelle held 3 jobs to support her children and Dale had issues with partially supporting his two. He is no father figure in any respect, imo.  Yet he has a very nice condo and drives a nice truck, and I have the feeling he partied.  He could have, for the sake of supporting his children, lived a cheaper lifestyle. We see the choice Dale made.....Him first.   jmo

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2011, 10:33:24 PM »

Acey 

Quote:

Family Case Records

Dispositions

Other Events & Hearings

Divorce Family

Attorney answers (1)

Gregory Thomas Buckley 

I am not a legal eagle, but I notice the Petitioner is Dale.

The Respondent is Michelle.

Doesn't this mean Dale is taking Michelle to court over this, not the other way around?

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2011, 10:46:17 PM »

The language of section 61.13016, Florida Statutes, is clear.

When a delinquency in a child support case occurs and the obligee requests the clerk to act, the clerk must provide notice of this delinquent amount and the possibility of a driver's license and motor vehicle registration suspension to the person owing the duty of support. This notice is to be sent by regular United States mail to the obligor's last address of record on file with the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.[3] If no appropriate response is received within twenty days after the notice is mailed, the clerk notifies the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles to suspend the obligor's driver's license and motor vehicle registration.[4]

http://myfloridalegal.com/ago.nsf/Opinions/12260DEE7EF4A51A852566EA00548EF6

Levi Page (last week)

Attorney Kim, said she was going to check-up and see if he lost D.L., it would be interesting to see, if she will follow-up
on this.   

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2011/12/02/michelle-parker-mystery

Former Detective Woodrow Tripp and Florida Family Law Attorney Kim Picazio discuss the latest in the case of missing 33-year-old mom of 3 Michelle Parker!

Thanks for posting---very, very interesting.   DS,jr. is dangerous.

You are welcome, Ono.  I was on the edge of my chair during the interview with Detective Tripp and Attorney Picazio.

They gave insight into things that I would not know.  The detective mentioned about the "third" phone that
can be listened into. I need to relisten to this tape, I already have listen to it at least three times. Smile

What I enjoyed about Levi Pages interview with his guests, is no one interupted or spoke over one another. That was
the first time, I could really enjoy and listen peacefully, both guests finished their entire sentences and made their points.  Excellent!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2011, 11:17:52 PM »

DSjr is a busy busy guy,and cant seem to stay married,im surprised anyone would
marry him,ITA and a dangerous guy
 ::snipping2::
Following the 1992 murder Smith had a felony battery charge in Nov. 1996.

Smith then joined the US Marines in 1996 and married to Amanda J. Pernice in 1997. She filed for divorce on Dec. 17, 1999, it was final on Jan. 27, 2000.

On Feb. 7, 2000, Smith married Shannon Kathleen Collins-Smith who tragically died of a brain injury on April 10, 2001.

Also in 2001, Smith was court martialed on charges of drug possession and domestic battery.

Some recent reports claim Shannon's death was classified an accident, and that she died of a drug overdose when she fell and accidently hit her head causing the brain injury.

In 2003, around the time Smith was dishonorably discharged from the military, he filed a repeat violence case against a woman named Jill Van Mechelen. It is unknown what their relationship was.

In Sept. 2003 Smith apparently filed for a temporary injunction, and in Oct. 2003, Jill filed a motion to dismiss the injunction. In Nov. 2003 an order dismissing the final injunction was recorded.

In 2009, Michelle sought but was not granted a restraining order against Smith citing he’d thrown their children’s car seats on the ground, smashed out her passenger –side window, cussed at her while she was holding her then 15-month-old daughter, and yelled, “Your day is coming.”
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/missing-fl-mom-s-ex-charged-with-domestic-battery-wife-dies-of-brain-injury

a baby registry for a jill Van Mechelen
http://www.amazingregistry.com/baby-registry/Jill-Van-Mechelen/Ryan-Henderson/Registry.ashx?a=70457918#s=showRegistry

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2011, 11:26:32 PM »

Brandi, glad you're still on. I got home about 2 hours ago but my son & stepson are both asleep by the computer I have the docs saved on, so looks like I have to go through everything on my cell. Yuck. Anyway, I just finished catching up on what I've missed and saw the recent linked court doc. It looks like there was already a child support case documented between Michelle & Dale. In the original case, Michelle would be the Petitioner & Dale the Respondent. During that case an order to determine paternity would have to be established bc they weren't married (also if Dale wanted that done first unless he waived it), then child support would be determined. It looks like he went into arrears, in which case Michelle could have filed a complaint with the div of child sup, but sometimes of it automatically comes out of the noncustodial parent's paycheck then once arrears start for nonpayment (due to being fired or loss of job, disability, change of job, etc) then their computer system could catch it. In this case it looks like maybe the reason for the Notice of Need for Redirection might be bc Dale was requesting a reduction, in which case he would be the Petitioner and Michelle the Respondent. I found this online to help us figure it out. I hope I'm thinking this out the right way...

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cse/forms/OMB-0970-0085-U.pdf
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2011, 11:30:36 PM »

Darnit you logged off.

Hi monkeys & guests in the rafters! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2011, 11:59:00 PM »

Brandi, glad you're still on. I got home about 2 hours ago but my son & stepson are both asleep by the computer I have the docs saved on, so looks like I have to go through everything on my cell. Yuck. Anyway, I just finished catching up on what I've missed and saw the recent linked court doc. It looks like there was already a child support case documented between Michelle & Dale. In the original case, Michelle would be the Petitioner & Dale the Respondent. During that case an order to determine paternity would have to be established bc they weren't married (also if Dale wanted that done first unless he waived it), then child support would be determined. It looks like he went into arrears, in which case Michelle could have filed a complaint with the div of child sup, but sometimes of it automatically comes out of the noncustodial parent's paycheck then once arrears start for nonpayment (due to being fired or loss of job, disability, change of job, etc) then their computer system could catch it. In this case it looks like maybe the reason for the Notice of Need for Redirection might be bc Dale was requesting a reduction, in which case he would be the Petitioner and Michelle the Respondent. I found this online to help us figure it out. I hope I'm thinking this out the right way...

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cse/forms/OMB-0970-0085-U.pdf

I am here. Wink

Thanks for the info.

an angelic monkey

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2011, 12:13:43 AM »

Brandi - welcome!

Check this out... Michelle files complaint of non payment against Dale - iow he's in arrears on 5/4/2011. On 5/18/2011 Dale decides tp file a complaint against Michelle for the lost ring. How much ya wanna bet that if we go through all of Dale's court records thought the various places he live that we may fin a habitual pattern of using the court system to manipulate & bully his opponents? Dale shoulda been named Richard bc honestly I think THAT nickname would suit him better.

Search Menu  Refine Search Back       
Register of Actions
Case No. 2011-SC-003447-O
DALE W SMITH, II vs. MICHELLE LOREE PARKER   §
§
§
§
§
§
§
Case Type:   SC - Other $2,501-$5,000
Date Filed:   05/18/2011
Judicial Officer:   Jordan, John E
Uniform Case Number:   482011SC003447A001OX
Party Information
Lead Attorneys
Defendant
PARKER, MICHELLE LOREE

Plaintiff
SMITH, DALE W, II
Events & Orders of the Court
            OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
06/23/2011           Pre-Trial Civil  (8:15 AM) (Judicial Officer Civil, Pretrial)
Result: Stipulation Entered
06/23/2011           Summary of Proceedings
06/10/2011           Stipulation
06/08/2011           Notice to Appear Returned Served
05/18/2011           Notice to Appear Scheduled
$10.00 org & copy to pltf by hand
05/18/2011           Statement of Claim
Financial Information

Plaintiff SMITH, DALE W, II
            Total Financial Assessment    313.00
            Total Payments and Credits    313.00
            Balance Due as of 12/10/2011    0.00

05/18/2011           Transaction Assessment            300.00
05/18/2011           Transaction Assessment            10.00
05/18/2011           Counter Payment    Receipt # CV-2011-32971    SMITH, DALE W, II    (310.00)
11/22/2011           Transaction Assessment            3.00
11/22/2011           Counter Payment    Receipt # CV-2011-80800    CUSTOMER    (3.00)

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2011, 12:30:16 AM »

Ok, this makes more sense. Here is their case doc for child support from beginning date of 7/2009 until now, which by the way shows Dale as the loser he IS:

Search Menu  Refine Search Back       
Register of Actions
Case No. 2009-DR-009738-O
SMITH, DALE WAYNE vs. PARKER, MICHELLE   §
§
§
§
§
§
§
Case Type:   Paternity
Date Filed:   07/02/2009
Judicial Officer:   Kest, Sally D. M.
Uniform Case Number:   482009DR009738A001OX
Related Case Information
Related Cases
2009-DR-012281-O (Paternity)
Party Information
Lead Attorneys
Petitioner
SMITH, DALE WAYNE
STANLEY MENDEL SILVER, JR, Esquire

Retained

407-869-1616(W)

Respondent
PARKER, MICHELLE
Events & Orders of the Court
            DISPOSITIONS
11/17/2009
        Final Judgment (Judicial Officer: Smith, Maura T)
Comment (Of Paternity Recorded)

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
08/18/2011           Notice of Need for Redirection
05/04/2011           Certified Notice of Delinquent Support
05/10/2010           Certified Notice of Delinquent Support
03/12/2010           Letter
regarding direct child support payments from
03/05/2010           Certified Notice of Delinquent Support
01/20/2010           Order for Income Deduction
Amended
01/15/2010           Notice of Hearing
1/20/2010 @ 8:30am
11/17/2009           Order for Income Deduction
11/17/2009           Answer, Waiver and Consent
11/16/2009           Notice of Hearing
11/17/09 @ 9:30AM COURTROOM 16H
11/16/2009           Parenting Plan
11/16/2009           Notice of Filing
PARENTING PLAN
10/02/2009           Mediation Agreement
10/02/2009           Mediation Report
FORM
10/01/2009           Notice of Compliance
10/01/2009           Notice of Filing
FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT
10/01/2009           Financial Affidavit
10/01/2009           Notice of Compliance
08/28/2009           Notice Cancellation of Hearing
8/31/2009 @ 9:45 am
08/28/2009           Notice of Mediation
10/1/09 @ 1:30PM ROOM 120
08/25/2009           Notice Cancellation of Hearing
8/31/09 @ 9:45AM
08/19/2009           Notice of Hearing
8/31/2009 @ 9:45
08/12/2009           Answer Denying Allegations
08/12/2009           Notice of Hearing
8/31/09 @ 9:45AM
08/05/2009           Motion for Default
08/05/2009           Default Entered by the Clerk
07/28/2009           Motion for Default
& DEFAULT
07/13/2009           Notice of Filing
Attached Original Summons and Affidavit of Service Served 7/06/2009 on Michelle Parker
07/02/2009           Summons Issued
07/02/2009           Amended Order
implementing a standing temporary order for dissolution etc
07/02/2009           Request to Produce
to w/att
07/02/2009           Notice of Service of Interrogatories
07/02/2009           Affidavit
indian child welfare act
07/02/2009           Declaration Under Uniform Child Custody Act
07/02/2009           Notice of Social Security
07/02/2009           Civil Cover Sheet
07/02/2009           Petition
to establish paternity/parental responsibility & other relief
Financial Information

Petitioner SMITH, DALE WAYNE
            Total Financial Assessment    430.00
            Total Payments and Credits    430.00
            Balance Due as of 12/11/2011    0.00

07/02/2009           Transaction Assessment            300.00
07/02/2009           Transaction Assessment            10.00
07/02/2009           Counter Payment    Receipt # DR-2009-15619    SILVER, STANLEY MENDEL, Esquire    (400.00)
10/01/2009           Transaction Assessment            120.00
10/01/2009           Counter Payment    Receipt # DR-2009-26073    SMITH, DALE WAYNE    (120.00)

Respondent PARKER, MICHELLE
            Total Financial Assessment    120.00
            Total Payments and Credits    120.00
            Balance Due as of 12/11/2011    0.00

10/01/2009           Transaction Assessment            120.00
10/01/2009           Counter Payment    Receipt # DR-2009-26068    PARKER, MICHELLE    (120.00)

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2011, 01:58:00 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/356336/Michelle-Parkers-Father:-We-wont-give-up-until-we-find-her

Michelle Parker's Father: We won't give up until we find her

New pictures included of the benefit truck pull.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2011, 02:26:51 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-missing-benefit-20111210,0,628726.story

Benefit raises cash to help search for missing mom

<snipped>

The $10-per-person admission and half the take from most vendors will go to a trust to help find Parker and support her children, Campbell said. About $15,000 was donated for a raffle and a silent auction, she said.

<snipped>

Photo Gallery of the benefit: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-benefit-at-the-barn-20111210,0,2234748.photogallery

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2011, 02:45:05 AM »

Well, looky at who is keeping up with this case!   http://dgator.com/MichelleParker.aspx

Not a very accurate or comprehensive time line there, if you ask me. Wink

I did notice yesterday when I was mapping the two searches, that the ATV search was a stone's throw from Hidden Oaks Elementary School.

I wonder if anyone has searched Caylee's area? It is the perfect decomposing site. And who would think that another body would be dumped there? Hopefully LE.   Where is Kronk these days?

Wouldn't that be a kicker....
How far is that from x house?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2011, 09:21:59 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/RHughesWFTV

RHughesWFTV Ryan Hughes
More than $10K raised for #MichelleParker at The Barn in #Sanford. She's been missing for 24 days.
10 hours ago
Ryan Hughes
RHughesWFTV Ryan Hughes
#MichelleParker's mom: "We're not gonna quit until we find her. I've been telling you this from day one."
11 hours ago
»
Ryan Hughes
RHughesWFTV Ryan Hughes
Benefit events tonight at The Barn in Sanford for #missingperson #MichelleParker. pic.twitter.com/Jmi1aTPm
11 hours ago

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2011, 12:27:36 PM »

DSjr is a busy busy guy,and cant seem to stay married,im surprised anyone would
marry him,ITA and a dangerous guy
 ::snipping2::
Following the 1992 murder Smith had a felony battery charge in Nov. 1996.

Smith then joined the US Marines in 1996 and married to Amanda J. Pernice in 1997. She filed for divorce on Dec. 17, 1999, it was final on Jan. 27, 2000.

On Feb. 7, 2000, Smith married Shannon Kathleen Collins-Smith who tragically died of a brain injury on April 10, 2001.

Also in 2001, Smith was court martialed on charges of drug possession and domestic battery.

Some recent reports claim Shannon's death was classified an accident, and that she died of a drug overdose when she fell and accidently hit her head causing the brain injury.

In 2003, around the time Smith was dishonorably discharged from the military, he filed a repeat violence case against a woman named Jill Van Mechelen. It is unknown what their relationship was.

In Sept. 2003 Smith apparently filed for a temporary injunction, and in Oct. 2003, Jill filed a motion to dismiss the injunction. In Nov. 2003 an order dismissing the final injunction was recorded.

In 2009, Michelle sought but was not granted a restraining order against Smith citing he’d thrown their children’s car seats on the ground, smashed out her passenger –side window, cussed at her while she was holding her then 15-month-old daughter, and yelled, “Your day is coming.”
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/missing-fl-mom-s-ex-charged-with-domestic-battery-wife-dies-of-brain-injury

a baby registry for a jill Van Mechelen
http://www.amazingregistry.com/baby-registry/Jill-Van-Mechelen/Ryan-Henderson/Registry.ashx?a=70457918#s=showRegistry
I don't know how common the Pernice name is, but here is another missing wife (in Kansas City) http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4355.0, surely it is coincidental.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2011, 01:29:00 PM »

Well, looky at who is keeping up with this case!   http://dgator.com/MichelleParker.aspx

Not a very accurate or comprehensive time line there, if you ask me. Wink

I did notice yesterday when I was mapping the two searches, that the ATV search was a stone's throw from Hidden Oaks Elementary School.

I wonder if anyone has searched Caylee's area? It is the perfect decomposing site. And who would think that another body would be dumped there? Hopefully LE.   Where is Kronk these days?

Wouldn't that be a kicker....
How far is that from x house?

Orange County deputies have set up a command center at the South Econ Community Park.
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/355841/Michelle-Parker-search-team-moves-to-East-Orange-County

When mapping out the search areas the other day, I was struck how close the ATV search was to the school and the Anthonys'. Note the distance key in upper left. Not far at all. So many of the same players from the Anthony case have also joined in Michelle's case.

*shrug*

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2011, 02:44:44 PM »

Brandi, thanks for that map.  I sure hope these cases do not intertwine. Little Caylee had already experienced too much sick and twisted in her short life, she deserves her peace now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.