March 28, 2024, 10:07:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #3 12/10/11 -  (Read 379330 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: December 14, 2011, 10:44:27 PM »

Benefit for Michelle Parker Thursday as search continues
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/358254?cmpid=twitter

ORLANDO --
December 17 will mark one month since Michelle Parker disappeared after dropping her young twins off at their father's house.

No major developments have come out since Parker's cell phone was found earlier this month, but volunteers continue to work to help the family in any way they can.

Another benefit for Parker's children will be held Thursday at Alligator Alley in Kissimmee.

<snipped>

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: December 14, 2011, 10:55:02 PM »

Benefit for Michelle Parker Thursday as search continues
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/358254?cmpid=twitter

ORLANDO --
December 17 will mark one month since Michelle Parker disappeared after dropping her young twins off at their father's house.

No major developments have come out since Parker's cell phone was found earlier this month, but volunteers continue to work to help the family in any way they can.

Another benefit for Parker's children will be held Thursday at Alligator Alley in Kissimmee.

<snipped>

::snipping2::

As for the only suspect in the case, Rooney said, it was a tactical decision to name Dale Smith II the primary suspect, and part of the investigative strategy.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: December 14, 2011, 10:58:54 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame

Mark NeJame @MarkNeJame Close
I@Marci7072 I've held off commenting as I won't let it turn into Casey debacle. However, family is receiving liberal visits. Terms r private
10:48 PM, Dec 14th via TweetDeck · Details

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: December 14, 2011, 11:02:05 PM »

I@Marci7072 I've held off commenting as I won't let it turn into Casey debacle. However, family is receiving liberal visits. Terms r private
10:48 PM, Dec 14th via TweetDeck · Details

Marci @Marci7072 6m
@MarkNeJame Happy about the visits. Saw it in the news somewhere yesterday.. Private is good. Wishing them all peace. It's sad!HappyHolidays

@Marci7072 Thx so much.Not making many public comments. Want police do their job w/out distractions. Kids need to see g'ma but kept it quiet

10:54 PM, Dec 14th via TweetDeck · Details

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: December 14, 2011, 11:04:14 PM »

Thoughts Of Truth @True_Thoughts 13 Dec
@KerryNBC Friends & Supporters started the Facebook page for Dale Smith. No one knows for sure if Dale is asking for $$$$. @MarkNeJame

@True_Thoughts Page was started without our knowledge or involvement. Heard about it first time yesterday. Not involving us in any way.
 Hide conversation
10:56 PM, Dec 14th via TweetDeck · Details

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: December 14, 2011, 11:40:49 PM »

Thoughts Of Truth @True_Thoughts 13 Dec
@KerryNBC Friends & Supporters started the Facebook page for Dale Smith. No one knows for sure if Dale is asking for $$$$. @MarkNeJame

@True_Thoughts Page was started without our knowledge or involvement. Heard about it first time yesterday. Not involving us in any way.
 Hide conversation
10:56 PM, Dec 14th via TweetDeck · Details

I don't know who NeJame is referring to when he says, "Not involving us in any way."

I went to The Friends and Supporters of Dale Smith page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Friends-and-supporters-of-Dale-Smith/196713000413032?sk=wall and clicked on the fundraiser box. It provided a link to Dale's FB page.

Then I went to Dale's page: http://www.facebook.com/jediscout

Under Activities and Interests, I see "Friends and Supporters of Dale Smith.

I don't know how FB works, but it would appear to me that Dale added that to his page. It was there the other day also when I looked.

My point is that I don't think Dale is not involved with the page. At least he is aware of it and added it to his page.

Could be wrong, as I don't do FB, but this is how it looks to me.

I also noticed he has changed his picture again.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #206 on: December 15, 2011, 07:02:11 AM »

I was re-mapping areas of interest and was struck by how close things are in regard to Dale Sr's home.

Note the scale key of 1 mile in the upper left.

Helps me to be able to see places plotted on a map.

Seems they have been doing a lot of searching close to Dale Sr's to me.
I wonder if Dale Jr. grew up in that house?  Kind of like Casey, and many others that dispose of bodies close to their homes.  And Dale may have thought he was being clever not to dispose of the body by his condo, but near where he grew up.   Or.......DS Sr is involved in more than just a cover up?  just thinkin' out loud and jmoo.

I wonder, too!  Did Sr say, go find her, to the press? almost, like a challenge.   

He should have said, I hope they find her.

Sr, does not sound like a concerned person, does he?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: December 15, 2011, 07:07:11 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/358254/Michelle-Parker-search-moves-again,-now-to-Osceola-County
Michelle Parker search moves again, now to Osceola County
Last Updated: Thursday, December 15, 2011 5:05 AM

KISSIMMEE --

Country singer Josh Thompson will perform, and the Eagle Riders Motorcycle Club will also be there.

The benefit is from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. Alligator Alley is on West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: December 15, 2011, 07:34:00 AM »

morning,TY for updates and maps
do we know for sure that DSjr works at,out of  titan row,if you look on the map
there are several wooded areas near titan row,anyone know if this area has been
searched,its 2.4 mi from DSsr home,at directors row,a large wooded area,looks
easy to access
i wonder if michelle Iphone has these apps too

maps
http://g.co/maps/qtxrq
at directors row
http://g.co/maps/gs6qz
phone apps
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/hardware/my-top-ios-apps-for-iphone-and-ipad/16975

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: December 15, 2011, 07:43:33 AM »

Check out his twitter, quite the backlash, too many comments to post here.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: December 15, 2011, 08:51:05 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

Michelle Parker Missing Person
‎4 weeks ago today Michelle went missing.

We have to find her. Someone out there knows where she is. And if that someone can read this..at this point I don't care if we find you, call anonymously if you must. Just a tip on where to look is all we need. But please do the right thing in a situation where so much wrong has already been done. Please just give her back to us all.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #211 on: December 15, 2011, 09:23:52 AM »

Sr. ownes a business?

Does he have any ex-con's, working for him? 

Do Florida immates, learn any trades?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: December 15, 2011, 09:27:57 AM »

I was re-mapping areas of interest and was struck by how close things are in regard to Dale Sr's home.

Note the scale key of 1 mile in the upper left.

Helps me to be able to see places plotted on a map.

Seems they have been doing a lot of searching close to Dale Sr's to me.

Excellent --  thanks, Brandi.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: December 15, 2011, 09:49:22 AM »

Interesting post, imo.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7439257#post7439257

Originally Posted by maedlamsmom 
In my opinion Michelle's disappearance appears to be a more personal crime (ie was perpetrated by some one who knew her), rather than a stranger/random abduction.

It occurred in a very narrow timeline. Statistically, random abductions are rare, so for it to happen in such a small timeframe, never mind at all, is unlikely.

The phone being discarded, intact, in a separate location. I would think most strangers would not take the time to do this since there is very little about the victim, herself, besides any evidence on the body, to ID the perp. So, why attempt to distance the phone (which could be used to ID the victim) from the actual victim? I would think only someone who knew the victim would do this, without even knowing he was making a BIG mistake.

The removal of the Glow decals. I do not believe a stranger would take the time to do this. If the stranger even took the time to attempt to disguise the vehicle, they would simply back the Hummer into a parking spot to delay a witness from IDing the vehicle. Removing the decals is the act of someone who knew Michelle and knew the connection Michelle had to those decals (HER business).

Replying to the brother's text was not the act of a random attacker. First off, why even reply? To delay. A random attacker would have no need to do this. Also, I do not feel a random attacker would feel confident enough to reply to a text without knowing the relationship his victim has with the person ending the text.

Taking the keys from the Hummer after parking it. I think that a random perp would just leave the keys behind. Taking them shows a subconscious desire to protect the vehicle from theft. This would be odd for a random attacker. Why else would you pocket the keys? You clearly can't keep the keys for yourself (they will always be a direct link to whoever parked that Hummer), but you do not want anyone else driving off with that vehicle, so you take the keys with you. I don't think that the person who parked the Hummer even realized they were doing this, it was just second nature. But a random attacker wouldn't care about the vehicle at all; he got what he wanted...Even if the keys are found discarded at another site, this will hold..

So, those are just a few of my thoughts on why this wasn't a random attack. Still thinking on reason/details that would make me lean toward a random attack. I haven't come up with any yet, but would be open to suggestions...

Not saying these details lead to DS being the perp, but they IMO do point to someone who knew Michelle., which narrows the suspect pool considerably.

This is a good post--especially the paragraph regarding removing the keys from the Hummer.  I wonder now exactly who had a financial vested interest in purchasing the Hummer for Michelle in the first place?  Perhaps DS, Jr. or maybe Sr.?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: December 15, 2011, 10:11:40 AM »

I think Michelle purchased the Hummer and was able to take advantage of the tax incentives.  She not only was able to drive a nice vehicle, but she used it for company use at least a certain percentage and it was basically a rolling billboard.  Advertising can be expensive, but this gives what can be an effective combination.  I've seen Hummer's around or other cars that stand out, and they have advertising on them for salons or real estate etc. The folks driving them are probably able to write off a certain amount when it comes to taxes.  Here's a link that talks about the subject.  I've only snipped a bit, but a full read of the article may give better understanding. 

http://knol.google.com/k/section-179-deductions#
Section 179 Deductions
Small Business Owner's Resource for Section 179 Depreciation Rules (2011 update)
Section 179 depreciation deductions in 2011 are a powerful incentive for small and medium-sized businesses to invest in capital equipment this year - but don't wait, the enhanced limits expire on December 31st.

Jan 13, 2011 See below for updated info after the passage of the various Stimulus Acts.
Contents

How Section 179 Works
    Limits on Section 179
    Qualifying Equipment
    Section 179 and the Economic Stimulus Acts
    “The Hummer Tax Break”
    Different Limitations on Business Vehicles
    Section 179 combined with Equipment Financing and Equipment Leasing
    How to Claim the Section 179 Deduction
“The Hummer Tax Break”

Several years ago, Section 179 had become (somewhat affectionately) known as “The Hummer Tax Break” due to the fact that one could own a business, buy a “Hummer” (as it qualifies), and write off the entire cost for the current tax year. However, that was a bit misguided, as the “business use” aspect still applied – if it was a business vehicle, it qualified. If it was not a business vehicle, it did not.  However, in recent years, the Section 179 deduction for business vehicles that are typically used as passenger vehicles has been severely reduced.

Different Limitations on Business Vehicles

Section 179 has modified limits when it comes to passenger vehicles - for 2010, the 1st year depreciation limit on most cars (in any combination of depreciation, Section 179, and special bonus depreciation) is $11,060 - and trucks and vans it’s $11,160.

Section 179 combined with Equipment Financing and Equipment Leasing

Many companies have taken advantage of Section 179 and turned buying equipment into a net profit for the current tax year. They do this by leasing or financing the equipment.

This allows a company to spread out the payments over several years, but take a full deduction this year. And in many cases, the amount saved on taxes actually exceeds the amount of the first year’s lease (or finance) payments. So by combining Section 179 with an equipment lease, a company can actually realize a current year profit (instead of an expense) when it obtains new equipment.

How to Claim the Section 179 Deduction

The Section 179 Deduction is not automatic – a company must “elect” to take it by filling out Part 1 of IRS form 4562 [4]. The deduction is taken on an item by item basis, meaning a company need not elect to take it in every instance (although if the equipment qualifies, it’s almost a given that the deduction will be taken, as the benefits of writing the price off in the current tax year are obvious.)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: December 15, 2011, 10:29:20 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/30003113/detail.html
Parker Family Focuses On New Area, Holds Fundraiser
Family Working To Get Word Out

POSTED: 8:48 am EST December 15, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/30003113/detail.html#ixzz1gcKweS3T

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: December 15, 2011, 10:38:45 AM »

Interesting post, imo.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7439257#post7439257

Originally Posted by maedlamsmom 
In my opinion Michelle's disappearance appears to be a more personal crime (ie was perpetrated by some one who knew her), rather than a stranger/random abduction.

It occurred in a very narrow timeline. Statistically, random abductions are rare, so for it to happen in such a small timeframe, never mind at all, is unlikely.

The phone being discarded, intact, in a separate location. I would think most strangers would not take the time to do this since there is very little about the victim, herself, besides any evidence on the body, to ID the perp. So, why attempt to distance the phone (which could be used to ID the victim) from the actual victim? I would think only someone who knew the victim would do this, without even knowing he was making a BIG mistake.

The removal of the Glow decals. I do not believe a stranger would take the time to do this. If the stranger even took the time to attempt to disguise the vehicle, they would simply back the Hummer into a parking spot to delay a witness from IDing the vehicle. Removing the decals is the act of someone who knew Michelle and knew the connection Michelle had to those decals (HER business).

Replying to the brother's text was not the act of a random attacker. First off, why even reply? To delay. A random attacker would have no need to do this. Also, I do not feel a random attacker would feel confident enough to reply to a text without knowing the relationship his victim has with the person ending the text.

Taking the keys from the Hummer after parking it. I think that a random perp would just leave the keys behind. Taking them shows a subconscious desire to protect the vehicle from theft. This would be odd for a random attacker. Why else would you pocket the keys? You clearly can't keep the keys for yourself (they will always be a direct link to whoever parked that Hummer), but you do not want anyone else driving off with that vehicle, so you take the keys with you. I don't think that the person who parked the Hummer even realized they were doing this, it was just second nature. But a random attacker wouldn't care about the vehicle at all; he got what he wanted...Even if the keys are found discarded at another site, this will hold..

So, those are just a few of my thoughts on why this wasn't a random attack. Still thinking on reason/details that would make me lean toward a random attack. I haven't come up with any yet, but would be open to suggestions...

Not saying these details lead to DS being the perp, but they IMO do point to someone who knew Michelle., which narrows the suspect pool considerably.

This is a good post--especially the paragraph regarding removing the keys from the Hummer.  I wonder now exactly who had a financial vested interest in purchasing the Hummer for Michelle in the first place?  Perhaps DS, Jr. or maybe Sr.?

Replacing a Hummer, and many new cars, key is not cheap.  Anywhere from $150-$180. 

http://www.zugzwangsecurity.com/NewFolder/LakelandHummerlostkeysandremotes.html

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: December 15, 2011, 11:13:26 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-michelle-parker-missing-week-4-20111215,0,284026.story
Michelle Parker missing: Family renews plea for help
By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

10:15 a.m. EST, December 15, 2011

This morning the family of missing mother Michelle Parker renewed their plea for help in finding her as the search reached its fourth week today.

"We have to find her. Someone out there knows where she is. And if that someone can read this…at this point I don't care if we find you, call anonymously if you must," her family wrote on the Facebook page dedicated to finding the missing woman.

"Just a tip on where to look is all we need. But please do the right thing in a situation where so much wrong has already been done. Please just give her back to us all."

Timeline

Nov. 17, 3:17 p.m.: Surveillance video shows Parker driving in Smith's neighborhood

4:30 p.m.: A text message is sent from Parker's phone to her brother indicating she may be headed to the Waterford Lakes area.

8 p.m.: Parker's iPhone pinged in the area of Oakridge Road and Orange Avenue before it was powered down.

Nov. 18: Parker's Hummer H3 was found in a parking lot of the Walden Palms Apartments. The unique decals for her mobile tanning business, Glow, had been removed.

Nov. 28: Police Chief Paul Rooney named Smith the prime suspect in Parker's disappearance.

Dec. 8: Police confirm Parker's iPhone was found in the water below the Nela Bridge in Belle Isle.

Investigators urge anyone with information to call Crimeline at 1-800-423-8477.

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: December 15, 2011, 11:19:48 AM »

morning,TY for updates and maps
do we know for sure that DSjr works at,out of  titan row,if you look on the map
there are several wooded areas near titan row,anyone know if this area has been
searched,its 2.4 mi from DSsr home,at directors row,a large wooded area,looks
easy to access
i wonder if michelle Iphone has these apps too

maps
http://g.co/maps/qtxrq
at directors row
http://g.co/maps/gs6qz
phone apps
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/hardware/my-top-ios-apps-for-iphone-and-ipad/16975

We know Dale works (or worked at the time of Michelle's disappearance) for Masco Cabinetry:

We also know there is an office of Masco Cabinetry, LLC at Titan Row.

http://www.manta.com/c/mr54ttk/masco-cabinetry-llc

Brad Parker said on a video interview that Dale had gone to work Friday (Nov. 18, the day after Michelle was missing) and it sounded like he said he went to work in Titusville. News reports have mentioned that he worked at Titan Row. He could have been working a job for Masco in Titusville.

That's all the info I have on this. Hope it helps.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: December 15, 2011, 12:55:35 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

Michelle Parker Missing Person All homes directly involved have been searched including our own family. Multiple warrants have been written and followed through on. People are being subpoenaed and questioned. Police have our families full faith and are doing EVERYTHING within their power. The lie detector test is a tricky one due to fact that they are recognized in US courts. But that doesn't mean someone can't agree to take one and share the results in their own behalf.
2 hours ago · Like ·  10

Michelle Parker Missing Person    Email for personal questions.
2 hours ago · Like

FindMichelleParker@yahoo.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.