April 27, 2024, 09:51:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #3 12/10/11 -  (Read 384065 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: December 21, 2011, 03:48:09 PM »

Tonight's submission from the family's FB: http://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

Today police came by to update the family on their efforts. Imagine how long it takes to look through hours of video from all over Orlando where the Hummer could have possibly gone that night. And thousands of... pages of phone records...

The phone was found in water, technology now days is amazing, but any information recovered will not be disclosed for a reason.

News is "news." Things happen every day and the news likes things that are big and new. Many stations call still to check on the case and family. Just because it's not on TV every day dosent mean things aren't happening.

Believe me all I want to know is where my sister is as we all do. Know that I have faith, trust and hope in the people working on this case. If its possible, it's being done.

This post and all the comments are now missing.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #261 on: December 21, 2011, 06:30:57 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

Brandi 

The Quit Claim deed, are TS's parents, names on the document?  If they are gone, I would like to look-up the Obit.

If you would rather I look it up, I understand.  Thank-you

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: December 21, 2011, 07:34:51 PM »

Tonight's submission from the family's FB: http://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

Today police came by to update the family on their efforts. Imagine how long it takes to look through hours of video from all over Orlando where the Hummer could have possibly gone that night. And thousands of... pages of phone records...

The phone was found in water, technology now days is amazing, but any information recovered will not be disclosed for a reason.

News is "news." Things happen every day and the news likes things that are big and new. Many stations call still to check on the case and family. Just because it's not on TV every day dosent mean things aren't happening.

Believe me all I want to know is where my sister is as we all do. Know that I have faith, trust and hope in the people working on this case. If its possible, it's being done.

This post and all the comments are now missing.

Hmmmm.....I'm thinking that may be good news.  She may have given out too much info.  Kind of like Tony Pipitone's Hummer video being retracted.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: December 21, 2011, 07:37:35 PM »

Michelle Parker Missing Person
35 days,

Apparently I some how deleted yesterday's post, I did read all the thoughts and prayers so thank you! All it said was thank you for continued support and those who donated to the Michelle Loree Trust Fund for search efforts and children set up by my self Lauren Erickson and www.forthepeople.com

Also that I know we are all very anxious for any kind of news but not to be discouraged. The news changes constantly. From day one Police have been working on all kinds of leads, tips and information. The news slows but they haven't.

Just wishing, hoping and waiting on that one persons heart to not be so cold and help.
Like ·  · Share · about an hour ago via mobile ·

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson
Edit to fix error for tupelohoney.  MB
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 07:40:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: December 21, 2011, 07:38:59 PM »

‎Or not.....

35 days,

Apparently I some how deleted yesterday's post, I did read all the thoughts and prayers so thank you! All it said was thank you for continued support and those who donated to the Michelle Loree Trust Fund for search efforts and children set up by my self Lauren Erickson and www.forthepeople.com

Also that I know we are all very anxious for any kind of news but not to be discouraged. The news changes constantly. From day one Police have been working on all kinds of leads, tips and information. The news slows but they haven't.

Just wishing, hoping and waiting on that one persons heart to not be so cold and help.
Like ·  · Share · about an hour ago via mobile ·

Edit to fix error.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: December 21, 2011, 08:35:00 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

Brandi 

The Quit Claim deed, are TS's parents, names on the document?  If they are gone, I would like to look-up the Obit.

Yes.

Bernard and Mary Thompson.

No middle initials given.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: December 21, 2011, 08:37:55 PM »

‎Or not.....

35 days,

Edit to fix error.
Quote from above:

That almost sounds like she is talking about Dale to me.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: December 22, 2011, 08:47:45 AM »

‎Or not.....

35 days,

Edit to fix error.
Quote from above:

I agree, Brandi. She will have a long wait unless LE can find Michelle. How sad for Michelle's children and family.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #268 on: December 22, 2011, 10:49:58 AM »

Good evening Monkey's,

Brandi 

Yes.

Bernard and Mary Thompson.

No middle initials given.

Thank-you Smile

PreviewName: Bernard Thompson
State (Year) SSN issued: Ohio (date)

Name:  Bernard Thompson
Birth:  date
Death:  dd mm 1980 - city, Orange, Florida, United States of America
Civil:  Ohio

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=34&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=ms_f-34&gsfn=bernard&gsln=thompson&msddy=1980&msdpn__ftp=Orlando%2C+Orange%2C+Florida%2C+USA&msdpn=17149&msdpn_PInfo=8-%7C0%7C1652393%7C0%7C2%7C3245%7C12%7C0%7C2238%7C17149%7C0%7C&uidh=000&mssng0=mary

ME:
I believe he was born and married in Ohio. IMO (if, this is Pop)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #269 on: December 22, 2011, 11:23:43 AM »

This is not conclusive

Summit County, Ohio, Marriage Records, 1840-1980

Name:  Bernard Carry Thompson
Spouse:  Mary Catherine Holines
Mother:  Matilda Anna Thompson
Father:  Perry Thompson

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=34&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=ms_r_f-34&gsfn=bernard&gsln=thompson&msbpn__ftp=Ohio%2C+USA&msbpn=38&msbpn_PInfo=5-%7C0%7C1652393%7C0%7C2%7C3247%7C38%7C0%7C0%7C0%7C0%7C&msddy=1980&msdpn__ftp=Orlando%2C+Orange%2C+Florida%2C+USA&msdpn=17149&msdpn_PInfo=8-%7C0%7C1652393%7C0%7C2%7C3245%7C12%7C0%7C2238%7C17149%7C0%7C&msrpn__ftp=Ohio%2C+USA&msrpn=38&msrpn_PInfo=5-%7C0%7C1652393%7C0%7C2%7C3247%7C38%7C0%7C0%7C0%7C0%7C&uidh=000&mssng0=mary

Not Conclusive
All Summit County, Ohio, Marriage Records, 1840-1980

Dale Smith

http://search.ancestry.myfamily.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=OHsummitcomarr&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=ms_r_db&gsfn=dale+wayne&gsln=smith&uidh=000&mssng0=tamara

No membership to Ancestry.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #270 on: December 22, 2011, 06:06:04 PM »

‎Or not.....

35 days,

Edit to fix error.
Quote from above:

I agree, Brandi. She will have a long wait unless LE can find Michelle. How sad for Michelle's children and family.
Or Dale Sr.'s wife.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: December 23, 2011, 07:37:11 PM »

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: December 24, 2011, 12:47:24 AM »

ORLANDO -- Michelle Parker's friends and family gathered Friday evening to raise money for her kids.

Graffiti Junktion in Thorton Park hosted a Hair Wars competition in Parker's honor.

One of the club's bartenders used to work with Michelle and wanted to organize the event to help Parker's family.

Top stylists battled all night turning hair styles into art.

Parker has not been seen for 37 days.

<snipped>

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/361792/Michelle-Parker%E2%80%99s-family-gathers-for-fundraiser

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: December 24, 2011, 06:46:09 PM »

Hair Competition and Fundraiser for Missing Michelle Parker

<snipped>

As the family tries to hold it together this holiday, police are still searching.

"There's not a day they're not doing something with the case. They are still doing searches and getting search warrants and going through information," said Erickson, who took a trip to Orlando Police Department earlier this week.

"It was really good to see all those people in an office doing everything they can with boxes of information that they're going through."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/122311-Hair-Competition-and-Fundraiser-for-Missing-Michelle-Parker#ixzz1hUmiOdjY

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: December 25, 2011, 10:59:51 AM »

A gift from one of the Detectives to my mom. She loves it.

Christmas isn't easy sometimes for a plethora of reasons. This year is tough no doubt. Hug your friends, kiss your children, tell your parents thank you, give a gift to someone less fortunate.. Even if that gift is just a smile...

Happy holidays and when 2012 begins get ready to make it the best 365 days it possibly can be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas Monkeys!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: December 26, 2011, 10:20:12 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/122611-michelle-parkers-family-holds-out-hope#ixzz1hhX8Lp11

Michelle Parker’s family holds out hope
Updated: Monday, 26 Dec 2011, 5:43 PM EST

<snipped>

On Monday her mother, Yvonne Stewart, spoke to FOX 35 about her daughter and spending Christmas without her. "I don't think family could be any closer than we are," she said.  "We live together, we talk everyday, we hang out together and every holiday we're always together."

Stewarts says the family spent Christmas Eve with Parker's three-kids. "It was just a hard day for sure, we opened presents with Austin and the twins and we just wandered where she is," she said with tears in her eyes.

"And, the kids ask everyday, where's mommy? We're not going to lie to them and say she's at work and keep saying she's at work because that's not really true so we say she's away, mommy went bye-bye."

Parker’s oldest child Austin moved to the northeast with his father on Sunday. Her twins she has with Dale Smith are living with him.

“I think it's good for Austin to have a fresh start and not be that kid that everyone points to,” said Stewart. “A lot of people don't understand that I didn't just lose a daughter, I lost three of my grandchildren that all lived here with me. …I lost four-people in six-weeks.”

Stewart says the hardest part is not knowing. “Is she in heaven? Is she somewhere being held? I just don't know it’s hard.”

<snipped>

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #276 on: December 26, 2011, 10:42:38 PM »

Now that is just heart  breaking.  She lost 4 precious family members and those poor kids lost siblings as well as their mom.  Just makes you want to cry.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: December 26, 2011, 10:52:28 PM »

Now that is just heart  breaking.  She lost 4 precious family members and those poor kids lost siblings as well as their mom.  Just makes you want to cry.

It truly is heartbreaking.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: December 27, 2011, 01:12:29 PM »

Parker Family Asks Detectives To Ramp Up Search
Father Says Smith Is Responsible For Disappearance

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orlando Police Department officers say finding Michelle Parker is their top priority, but her family said investigators are not searching in the right place.

"That's my main thing," Parker's father, Brad Parker, said. "Search Lake Conway, that's where her phone was found. Being that the phone was found there, common sense makes you feel they should focus on searching there."

Parker's father told WESH's Bob Kealing that he knows who is responsible for his daughter's disappearance -- her ex-fiance and father of to her twins, Dale Smith.

"The whole world knows he did it. Now it's [about] trying to figure out how to solve the puzzle," Brad Parker said.

<snipped>

http://www.wesh.com/news/30080886/detail.html#ixzz1hl9dAG5x

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: December 27, 2011, 03:38:48 PM »

It truly is heartbreaking.   

It's really horrible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.