March 28, 2024, 06:05:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #3 12/10/11 -  (Read 379316 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: December 27, 2011, 08:43:49 PM »

Now that is just heart  breaking.  She lost 4 precious family members and those poor kids lost siblings as well as their mom.  Just makes you want to cry.

saddest thing in the world!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: December 28, 2011, 07:11:44 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CaseSignal
CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
Michelle Parker on America's Most Wanted Website - #MichelleParker - AMW > bit.ly/rMTA6a
10 hours ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #282 on: December 29, 2011, 12:43:43 AM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980959626

Michelle Parker Breaking Exclusive Update: Psychic Carla Baron Shares Compelling Predictions

December 28, 2011 11:40 PM EST

Michelle Parker remains missing and detectives have released very few details regarding this missing persons investigation. What's known is that they publicly acknowledge that her former fiancé, Dale Smith, is their only suspect. Not all people believe Dale Smith is guilty of any wrongdoing, however, and Carla Baron is one of those people.

Famous psychic profiler Carla Baron gave an exclusive interview for Gather News regarding the disappearance of Michelle Parker. It's believed by many that the missing "People's Court" mom was harmed by her former fiancé, but Baron believes that someone entirely different is responsible for Michelle's disappearance. In fact, she made a psychic connection with Michelle and her predictions are chilling. She believes that not only is Dale Smith innocent, but a potential serial predator is possibly responsible for the disappearance of the Florida mother of three.

In her vision, Carla Baron believes that the man responsible for abducting Michelle had seen her by chance and had not seen the airing of "The People's Court." She sees that this man saw her from a parking lot, illuminated by a business—possibly the nightclub which employed the missing woman. In the "flashes" of visions she received about this, she sensed that the vehicle the man was sitting in was an older sports type car—like an old Nova or Mustang. She believes the car has a partial primer paint job as it was partly "dull" and needed body work. She senses that this man is either a drug addict or someone who is jittery. The man is believed to have followed Michelle, stalking her over a span of at least a full day.

"The whole scene played out in flashes before my eyes. The perpetrator was watching what appeared to be a restaurant or bar, at night with the lights, from his car in the parking lot—kind of slouched down in the seat. He has done this before. It was as if he was selecting his next sexual victim from a 'catalogue' as they walked out of the establishment."

From there, Carla's prediction of what may have happened to Michelle L. Parker is disturbing but paints a picture that in no way includes her former fiancé, Dale Smith. The person Carla describes is someone who has a tendency to go after a certain body type and in no way knew Michelle before abducting her. She also believes that the evidence found by detectives so far have been placed as decoys to throw them off of this predator's tracks.

This isn't the first prediction Carla Baron has made regarding the Michelle Parker disappearance. Early in December she was interviewed by a senior associate producer for the Dr. Phil show and she revealed that the woman's cell phone would be found as though tossed from a vehicle. She also noted that the phone would be "powered down," and in a condition that indicates that it was held onto for a while by the perp before being discarded. As it turned out, her prediction pretty much came true when Michelle's iPhone 4 was discovered a few days later by divers. What's more shocking is that the phone was powered down and in "too good" of a condition to had been under water in Lake Conway for a month.

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #283 on: December 29, 2011, 05:48:33 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year,

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60212&page=26

JQ is discussing the driveway vehicles.  I must not be talented on the puter, I cannot connect to their link.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: December 29, 2011, 06:22:48 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year,

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60212&page=26

JQ is discussing the driveway vehicles.  I must not be talented on the puter, I cannot connect to their link.

Hmmm...so it was in the driveway the day that MP was last there?  I wonder who the owner is?  Thanks for posting this.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: December 30, 2011, 07:21:30 AM »

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/michelle-parker-parents-say-police-are-not-searching-in-the-right-place-for-missing-orlando-mom
Michelle Parker parents say police are not searching in the right place for missing Orlando mom
Posted: 12/29/2011
Last Updated: 16 hours and 6 minutes ago
    WESH staff writer

ORLANDO, Fla. - Police in Orlando say finding Michelle Parker is their top priority.

But, the missing mom's parents say investigators are not looking in the right place

"Search Lake Conway, that's where her phone was found," said Brad Parker, Michelle's father.

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/michelle-parker-parents-say-police-are-not-searching-in-the-right-place-for-missing-orlando-mom#ixzz1i1HOm1UC

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #286 on: December 31, 2011, 05:08:50 AM »

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/michelle-parker-parents-say-police-are-not-searching-in-the-right-place-for-missing-orlando-mom
Michelle Parker parents say police are not searching in the right place for missing Orlando mom
Posted: 12/29/2011
Last Updated: 16 hours and 6 minutes ago
    WESH staff writer

ORLANDO, Fla. - Police in Orlando say finding Michelle Parker is their top priority.

But, the missing mom's parents say investigators are not looking in the right place

"Search Lake Conway, that's where her phone was found," said Brad Parker, Michelle's father.

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/michelle-parker-parents-say-police-are-not-searching-in-the-right-place-for-missing-orlando-mom#ixzz1i1HOm1UC

Good morning Monkey's,

Thanks Trimm for the article.

Have the parents tried organiziing fundraisers, for fund for the searchers?  Divers are not cheap, searches are costly.

They should consider helping LE in funding searches.  I could not sit by and waiting for the Angel of the Lord, to come to
the rescue. The parents need to help out.  IMO.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: January 01, 2012, 01:08:50 PM »

Family of missing Orlando woman on Main Street to raise awareness

DAYTONA BEACH –– Brad Parker hopes the new year will bring closure.

"I just want my daughter home for the new year," he said as tears welled up in his eyes.

Brad Parker and others hit Main Street Saturday night in an effort to raise awareness about 33-year-old Michelle Parker, who vanished in November.

The group hoped maybe one in the estimated 25,000 people who were expected to attend the New Year's Eve festivities on Main Street would have information about the whereabouts of the missing mother of three.

<snipped>

The family held a fundraiser for Michelle Parker's children at Froggy's Saloon Saturday night. An additional fundraiser will take place at Dirty Harry's bar today at 11 a.m., Nicari said.

<snipped>

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/local/east-volusia/2012/01/01/best-night-of-the-year.html

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #288 on: January 02, 2012, 05:31:20 AM »

Good morning to all,

Brandi, perhaps, the family of Venus, should do the same thing.  The husband of Venus, thought he was so clever and so sure of himself, (you would think) he would have told at least one person.  IMO

P.S.
I think M.S. fundraiser is a better route. than to point at LE, implying, that he is not searching in the right areas.  LE
is not a seer, he just needs a good tip, and money may be the motivator, hopefully.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: January 02, 2012, 11:41:53 AM »

Family of missing Orlando woman on Main Street to raise awareness

DAYTONA BEACH –– Brad Parker hopes the new year will bring closure.

"I just want my daughter home for the new year," he said as tears welled up in his eyes.

Brad Parker and others hit Main Street Saturday night in an effort to raise awareness about 33-year-old Michelle Parker, who vanished in November.

The group hoped maybe one in the estimated 25,000 people who were expected to attend the New Year's Eve festivities on Main Street would have information about the whereabouts of the missing mother of three.

<snipped>

The family held a fundraiser for Michelle Parker's children at Froggy's Saloon Saturday night. An additional fundraiser will take place at Dirty Harry's bar today at 11 a.m., Nicari said.

<snipped>

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/local/east-volusia/2012/01/01/best-night-of-the-year.html
I pray one of the 25,000 people have a credible tip and I also prayed the fundraiser was a success.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #290 on: January 03, 2012, 05:43:12 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

Brandi 

The Quit Claim deed, are TS's parents, names on the document?  If they are gone, I would like to look-up the Obit.

If you would rather I look it up, I understand.  Thank-you

Yes.

Bernard and Mary Thompson.

No middle initials given.

Thank-you Smile

PreviewName: Bernard Thompson
State (Year) SSN issued: Ohio (date)

Name:  Bernard Thompson
Birth:  date
Death:  dd mm 1980 - city, Orange, Florida, United States of America
Civil:  Ohio

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=34&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=ms_f-34&gsfn=bernard&gsln=thompson&msddy=1980&msdpn__ftp=Orlando%2C+Orange%2C+Florida%2C+USA&msdpn=17149&msdpn_PInfo=8-%7C0%7C1652393%7C0%7C2%7C3245%7C12%7C0%7C2238%7C17149%7C0%7C&uidh=000&mssng0=mary

ME:
I believe he was born and married in Ohio. IMO (if, this is Pop)

Hi Brandi,

I found the Orlando Newspaper archives (goes back, until 1985) .  MT should be in the archives, (if she passed) between then and now.

We need a middle initial:(  I am going to wait -until, the 1940 US census is released, reportly, in three months.

BT should be noted on 1940 census (as a child) and his father should be listed. 

I enjoy the Santa hatted, monkey avatars.  I like the one with animated water, adds mystery.  I did not use the animated
water avatar, because one of the monkeys (two years ago) became sea sick.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #291 on: January 03, 2012, 05:46:54 PM »

Orlando Sentinel

April 1, 1985 -Jan 31, 1990

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/orlandosentinel/advancedsearch.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: January 05, 2012, 08:18:54 AM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Please contribute to the Michelle Loree Parker Trust Fund if you are able. Your contribution would be much appreciated. forthepeople.com/michelle-parke…
15 hours ago http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: January 05, 2012, 01:49:56 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/30141753/detail.html
Michelle Parker’s Family Raising Awareness In Apopka
Michelle Parker Missing Since Nov. 17
POSTED: 12:04 pm EST January 5, 2012
UPDATED: 12:27 pm EST January 5, 2012

They will be passing out flyers, selling T-shirts, and collecting donations at the Food Truck Roundup at Kit Land Nelson Park in Apopka. The event runs from 5:30 P.M. to 9 P.M.

Parker has been missing since Nov. 17. Her ex-fiance, Dale Smith, has been named the prime suspect in her disappearance.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/30141753/detail.html#ixzz1ibwQH6hc

~ Peter Frampton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: January 06, 2012, 12:32:05 AM »

I pray one of the 25,000 people have a credible tip and I also prayed the fundraiser was a success.

Praying with you, Sister.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: January 07, 2012, 05:53:03 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Search-for-Michelle-Parker-continues/-/1637132/7659122/-/8rc4ax/-/index.html
Search for Michelle Parker continues
Family is not giving up
Published On: Jan 07 2012 12:10:42 PM EST  Updated On: Jan 07 2012 12:14:48 PM EST

Orlando, FL -

The search for Michelle Parker continued today, nearly two months after her disappearance. Her family says they are not giving up and will be out every Saturday until they find her.

Local 6 reporter, Kala Rama spoke with Parker’s mother, Yvonne Smith. “We still haven’t found her; we are going to keep searching until we find her. We will be at the Jesse Black Saloon every Saturday until we bring her home” Smith said.

Family and friends will be back at Jesse Black Saloon tracking tips, manning the maps and posting flyers. The group is busy getting Michelle’s pictures out in the area.  “We are keeping this whole area, Lee Vista to Orange Blossom Trail, fliered. This is the last place her cell phone pinged. Somebody has to know something,” Smith said.

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: January 07, 2012, 08:38:26 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Search-for-Michelle-Parker-continues/-/1637132/7659122/-/8rc4ax/-/index.html
Search for Michelle Parker continues
Family is not giving up
Published On: Jan 07 2012 12:10:42 PM EST  Updated On: Jan 07 2012 12:14:48 PM EST

Orlando, FL -

The search for Michelle Parker continued today, nearly two months after her disappearance. Her family says they are not giving up and will be out every Saturday until they find her.

Local 6 reporter, Kala Rama spoke with Parker’s mother, Yvonne Smith. “We still haven’t found her; we are going to keep searching until we find her. We will be at the Jesse Black Saloon every Saturday until we bring her home” Smith said.

Family and friends will be back at Jesse Black Saloon tracking tips, manning the maps and posting flyers. The group is busy getting Michelle’s pictures out in the area.  “We are keeping this whole area, Lee Vista to Orange Blossom Trail, fliered. This is the last place her cell phone pinged. Somebody has to know something,” Smith said.

Good to hear. Back at the Jesse Black Saloon I see.

From their FB page yesterday:

Tomorrows "search" will be more of reposting the whole area where we started November 18th.

Meeting at our original command post at Jessie Blacks on Oak Ridge RD.

We are not STOPING, and NEVER FORGETTING until JUSTICE IS SERVED and Michelle is FOUND!!

We are working on new search areas with help of law enforcement and will be working hard.

If our families have to walk the entire state of Florida... WE WILL!

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: January 07, 2012, 09:09:00 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/07/father-suspect-in-missing-orlando-mom-case-arrested/

Father of Suspect in Missing Orlando Mom Case Arrested

Published January 07, 2012

The investigation around a central Florida mother who disappeared after a television show appearance has taken another turn as the father of the prime suspect in the case was arrested on warrant earlier this week.

Deputies arrested Dale W. Smith, 64, the father of Dale Smith Jr., the only named suspect in the case of missing Michelle Parker, on charges of possession of cannabis and selling and manufacturing a controlled substance, MyFoxOrlando.com reports.

Smith Sr. was released on bond.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: January 07, 2012, 11:58:28 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/07/father-suspect-in-missing-orlando-mom-case-arrested/

Father of Suspect in Missing Orlando Mom Case Arrested

Published January 07, 2012

The investigation around a central Florida mother who disappeared after a television show appearance has taken another turn as the father of the prime suspect in the case was arrested on warrant earlier this week.

Deputies arrested Dale W. Smith, 64, the father of Dale Smith Jr., the only named suspect in the case of missing Michelle Parker, on charges of possession of cannabis and selling and manufacturing a controlled substance, MyFoxOrlando.com reports.

Smith Sr. was released on bond.

BBM

The only surprise here is that we did not hear about this when he was arrested.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: January 08, 2012, 12:28:50 AM »

Marijuana Arrest Concerns Parker's Family

<snipped>

The father of Michelle Parker's ex-fiance was arrested and faces charges of growing marijuana.

Parker's children have been living with with their father, Dale Smith Jr., since Dale Smith was arrested.

That has led to concerns within Parker's family about the safety of their grandchildren.

Dale Smith was arrested Tuesday by deputies the Orange County Sheriff's Office on charges of growing and selling marijuana.

<snipped>

Attorney Matt Morgan said he plans to contact Smith's representation to ensure the grandchildren are Not around their grandfather.

"On Monday, I will reach out to Mark NeJame and insert a clause in our existing agreement just to say that, at this point, we would prefer the children not to be in his custody or around him at any time," Morgan said.

<snipped>

http://www.wesh.com/news/30159664/detail.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.