March 28, 2024, 06:19:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #3 12/10/11 -  (Read 379319 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: February 01, 2012, 11:09:35 AM »

I wanted to see where this KFC was in reference to the other locations in Michelle's life, so I put this together.

Thought you all might want to see as well:

Great map.
Btw was the cell phone found by 419???

Cell phone found in Bell Isle, at the bottom of the map, near an area where Little Lake Conway and Lake Conway meet. Not very close to 419.

JMO, some clothing should be found eventually...

Where is South Orange Blossom Trail on the map?

Right along where it shows Fairview Shores...you can actually see the last part of Blossom  Trail on the map...maybe just the  ...om Trail...peeking out.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: February 01, 2012, 11:15:44 AM »

I wanted to see where this KFC was in reference to the other locations in Michelle's life, so I put this together.

Great map.

Cell phone found in Bell Isle, at the bottom of the map, near an area where Little Lake Conway and Lake Conway meet. Not very close to 419.

Right along where it shows Fairview Shores...you can actually see the last part of Blossom  Trail on the map...maybe just the  ...om Trail...peeking out.

Sorry, I somehow missed that you were asking for South.  It isn't on the map...but  it just follows on down quite a ways.  I'm trying to find the name of the bar now.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: February 01, 2012, 11:30:19 AM »

Think I got it...that passes by Sr's house.
I take it the drivers are searching the waters close to there?

Like I said earlier, they should be able to find clothing eventually.
I hate to say this, if a gator got her, whatever goes in has to come out.  Gross I know....clothes doesn't get digested I would think.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: February 01, 2012, 11:32:27 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/redhuber
Red Huber @RedHuber
Yvonne Stewart and her daughter Lauren Erickson embrace as OPD search for missing mom #MichelleParker 2day twitpic.com/8ee6s1

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: February 01, 2012, 11:41:54 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/michelle-parker/os-michelle-parker-search-obt-lake-20120201,0,500957.story
Michelle Parker's mom: 'I hope we find her'
By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
10:45 a.m. EST, February 1, 2012

Video at link.
 ::snipping2::
Parker's family arrived at the search site a few minutes ago and was briefed by law enforcement.

"We have been waiting for clues and tips to see if we can find her," Parker's mother Yvonne Stewart said. "It's a double-edge sword. But if she is here, I hope we find her."

Recent weeks have been increasingly harder for the family, Stewart said. She has not been allowed to see her 3-year-old twin grandchildren for the past three weeks, despite having a visitation arrangement.

The children have been living with their father since their mother disappeared.

Stewart said when she last saw the children they appeared to be healthy.

She worries about what Smith may be telling the children about her family. They had been raised by their mother and her family since they were two weeks old, Stewart said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: February 01, 2012, 12:25:42 PM »

Great map.

Added search area to map above.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: February 01, 2012, 12:33:59 PM »

Mike DeForest @MikeDeForest6 https://twitter.com/#!/MikeDeForest6
OPD crime scene van just pulled up to #MichelleParker search site on OBT lake. clickorlando.com

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: February 01, 2012, 12:35:58 PM »

Tks Brandi...
Anyone that lives down there, if you see any clothing in the water try get help to retrieve it maybe by boat, flying rod.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: February 01, 2012, 12:36:26 PM »

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Michelle.
I hope this resolves "something."

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: February 01, 2012, 12:41:42 PM »

Btw, does anyone know if jr or sr has boat anchors missing or has bought one or more recently?

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: February 01, 2012, 12:42:58 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/michelle-parker/os-michelle-parker-search-obt-lake-20120201,0,500957.story
Michelle Parker's mom: 'I hope we find her'
10:45 a.m. EST, February 1, 2012

Video at link.
Parker's family arrived at the search site a few minutes ago and was briefed by law enforcement.

"We have been waiting for clues and tips to see if we can find her," Parker's mother Yvonne Stewart said. "It's a double-edge sword. But if she is here, I hope we find her."

Recent weeks have been increasingly harder for the family, Stewart said. She has not been allowed to see her 3-year-old twin grandchildren for the past three weeks, despite having a visitation arrangement.

The children have been living with their father since their mother disappeared.

Stewart said when she last saw the children they appeared to be healthy.

She worries about what Smith may be telling the children about her family. They had been raised by their mother and her family since they were two weeks old, Stewart said.
BBM  Very telling that bio dad changes the rules recently.  He must be feeling the heat and is using the children as leverage to get Michelle's parents, especially mom, to back down.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: February 01, 2012, 12:51:13 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/BiancaMPrieto
Bianca Prieto @BiancaMPrieto
The crime scene van just sped away from the lake. Divers are now out of the water. #MichelleParker #search

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: February 01, 2012, 01:16:24 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/biancamprieto

"It's the worst thing a person can do - take your child away and not tell you where they are." - Yvonne Stewart #MichelleParker #search
7m Bianca Prieto Bianca Prieto @BiancaMPrieto

@mguido it looked like they maybe brought a bag out of some sort, but im not 100% sure

~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: February 01, 2012, 01:41:51 PM »

"It's the worst thing a person can do - take your child away and not tell you where they are." - Yvonne Stewart #MichelleParker #search

@mguido it looked like they maybe brought a bag out of some sort, but im not 100% sure

BBM  My heart breaks for this family.  She may have been an adult, but she is always her parents' baby.   an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: February 01, 2012, 01:46:36 PM »

BBM  My heart breaks for this family.  She may have been an adult, but she is always her parents' baby.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: February 01, 2012, 01:50:08 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Divers-search-lake-pond-in-Michelle-Parker-case/-/1637132/8576848/-/mmokprz/-/index.html

Divers search lake, pond in Michelle Parker case
Orlando police, Orange County deputies conduct search

Video at the link also.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: February 01, 2012, 02:10:18 PM »

search today map
http://g.co/maps/pnmvt

a is the new search and b is lake conway
near where the phone was found map
http://g.co/maps/pha3y

Orlando police said a special dive crew with the Orange County Sheriff's Office is searching a lake off the 4800 block of South Orange Blossom Trail.

Orlando Police say the dive teams are investigating a specific tip, but they are not telling us how reliable the tip is. Police say they just want to follow up any tip that's given to them.
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/february/376949/New-Michelle-Parker-search-in-Orlando

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: February 01, 2012, 02:42:09 PM »

1:36 p.m. EST, February 1, 2012

After spending several hours in boats and in the water, the dive team pulled out of the lake this afternoon.

Many deputies still remain on scene.

Shortly after the divers emerged, a crime-scene van quickly left the area. It's unclear if anything has been recovered from the water.

Deputies are now blocking all nearby entrances to the water including at local businesses and residential areas

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: February 01, 2012, 02:45:15 PM »

2:29 p.m. EST, February 1, 2012

Divers today are searching a body of water near South Orange Blossom Trail for clues in the missing-person case of Michelle Parker, who vanished in November.

The Orlando Police Department received a credible tip that has led them to believe evidence in the case may be located in a small lake located behind a shuttered nightclub near Orange Blossom Trail, police said.

After spending several hours in boats and in the water, the dive team pulled out of the lake this afternoon. But they got back into the water a short time later.

Shortly after the divers emerged, a crime-scene van quickly left the area. It's unclear if anything has been recovered from the water.

Deputies are now blocking all nearby entrances to the water including at local businesses and residential areas.

~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: February 01, 2012, 02:47:52 PM »

2:29 p.m. EST, February 1, 2012

Divers today are searching a body of water near South Orange Blossom Trail for clues in the missing-person case of Michelle Parker, who vanished in November.

The Orlando Police Department received a credible tip that has led them to believe evidence in the case may be located in a small lake located behind a shuttered nightclub near Orange Blossom Trail, police said.

After spending several hours in boats and in the water, the dive team pulled out of the lake this afternoon. But they got back into the water a short time later.

Deputies are now blocking all nearby entrances to the water including at local businesses and residential areas.
BBM Very interesting...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.