March 28, 2024, 04:17:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #3 12/10/11 -  (Read 379306 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: March 15, 2013, 04:07:37 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

Michelle Parker Missing Person
58 minutes ago

Via Michelles Mother Yvonne Stewart:

Tallahassee here we come! Michelle Parker Law is going to Committee One. THE most important first Step. Monday at 2pm. Grandparent Rights. Everyone is invited because the more support speakers the better. We each get 3 minutes to speak. Invitation to you all. message me....God Bless you and thank you Jesus. Prayers are working....

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: March 18, 2013, 03:40:50 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

16 minutes ago near Tallahassee, FL via mobile

Across the board a unanimous vote from each committee member all YES'S!!!!!

This is our first step and starting off with the best we could have done! Now we move on to a Judiciary committee to hopefully revive the same vote if YES then off to the Senate to become a law!! We are changing history all for LOVE

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: March 26, 2013, 04:10:10 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson?fref=ts

10 minutes ago near Geneva, FL via mobile

Well another sad day. We have been informed the Bill will not be moving forward as the Senate has denied it to be on this years schedule.... Thank you for the support. We tried our hardest and there is always next year to try again...

Nothing more than Love is driving us forward and

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: June 13, 2013, 11:01:27 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-05-23/news/os-michelle-parker-twins-birthday-20130523_1_michelle-parker-lost-engagement-ring-dale-smith-jr
Michelle Parker: Her twins turn 5 today in bittersweet birthday for Orlando relatives
May 23, 2013

The twins of missing Orlando woman Michelle Parker turned 5 today in what has become a bittersweet birthday for some of her Central Florida relatives.

Parker, a mother of three, vanished in November 2011 after dropping off her young twins with her ex-fiancé, Dale Smith, the only suspect in her disappearance.

He has not been charged. Smith has custody of the twins and moved to Tennessee.

Today "is supposed to be a day of celebration marking the 5th birthday of Michelle's twin boy and girl,'' Brad and Gayle Parker, Michelle's father and stepmother, said in an email to the media.

Instead, her relatives are frustrated and upset because they can't be with the twins and their mother remains missing.

"As much as we would love to share that joy, it has been taken from us, her family and friends because their prime suspect father, Dale Smith Jr, has relocated to Tennessee where there are no members of Michelle's family to remind them of her....us, or any of the people they have come to love from being part of Michelle's life,''the email said.

Parker's oldest son moved out of state to live with his father shortly after her disappearance.

More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: June 17, 2013, 05:25:42 AM »

This is so sad . . . these babies may never know about their mommy.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: July 16, 2013, 02:25:15 AM »

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: August 18, 2013, 07:04:17 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/human-remains-found-behind-vacant-building-melbour/nZR5s/

Posted: 2:30 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 18, 2013

Police: Human remains found behind vacant building in Melbourne

MELBOURNE, Fla. —

Police said they are investigating after skeletal remains were found in the woods behind a vacant building in Melbourne on Saturday.

The remains were discovered in the woods behind a building at 3999 South Babcock Street around 8:30 a.m., police said.

The building used to be a business called Southern Construction and Design, but police said it closed several years ago.

No reason to think it's Michelle, there are lot's of missing people in this general area in Florida but I just have a feeling
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #547 on: August 19, 2013, 11:47:30 AM »

How'd I miss that one? I am getting rusty and lazy    Thanks Klaas

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: August 21, 2013, 01:27:56 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2013/3/11/michelle_parkers_mom.html
Michelle Parker's mom discusses wrongful death suit
Posted March 11, 2013, Updated March 12, 2013

::snipping2::
Michelle Parker’s mom, Yvonne Stewart, released a statement Monday about a recently filed wrongful death suit.

For the first time, Stewart is speaking publicly since filing a wrongful death lawsuit last week against Parker's ex-fiance Dale Smith II.

Smith is also the prime suspect in her disappearance and the father of her twins.

"I'm in a rage stage. I am angry," said Stewart. "How someone could do this to her and her family and her children, and they're going to get away with it?"
With her attorney John Morgan by her side, Stewart said Monday afternoon that every day is like a funeral since she has no idea what happened to her 33-year-old daughter.
In a three-page complaint filed last March 7, Stewart said she believes her daughter is deceased and they are convinced Smith could provide answers under oath as to just what happened to her.
The suit, which handled by the Morgan and Morgan law firm, accuses Smith of causing Parker's death and seeks $15,000 in damages.

"You have two choices here," said Stewart's attorney John Morgan. "You can either take the Fifth Amendment or you can tell the truth."

Stewart's fight is two-fold. Stewart said she has also lost contact with Parker's now 4-year-old twins. They now live with Smith, who has since moved out of the state.

There is a bill currently moving quickly in the Florida Legislature that looks to give grandparents more rights. HB 19 was inspired by Parker's case.

It would give grandparents like Stewart the ability to petition the court for visitation under certain circumstances.

"I think it's very important for families to be able to see family," said Stewart.

News 13 legal analyst Mark NeJame is also the attorney of record for Dale Smith II. NeJame said his client has gone above and beyond to make sure Stewart sees her grandchildren.
"He's not denying her visitation. He simply had to move to another state to gain employment," NeJame said. "He had a good job offer. It happens every day. So this is not an effort in any form to deny her. It has to do with him having to support his children."

NeJame said there is no evidence linking his client to Parker's disappearance and seriously doubts this lawsuit will ever make it to trial.

Meanwhile, Stewart's attorneys disagree. They hope to finally get some answers for the children, who Stewart said still asks when their mom is coming home.

BUMP
Has anyone seen any updates on this or anything filed? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: August 24, 2013, 08:14:21 AM »

Suspect in Michelle Parker's disappearance wants wrongful death lawsuit dismissed

Dale Smith denies involvement in Parker's disappearance

Published  2:43 PM EDT Apr 25, 2013

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/orange-county/suspect-in-michelle-parkers-disappearance-wants-wrongful-death-lawsuit-dismissed/-/12978032/19894264/-/fgn18gz/-/index.html#ixzz2ct8dkJNc

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: August 24, 2013, 08:20:03 AM »

Other than that...I find nothing posted after 4/25/13

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: August 24, 2013, 09:18:23 AM »

Other than that...I find nothing posted after 4/25/13

Thank you Nut.     I guess we'll just have to wait and see what develops.   

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: August 24, 2013, 02:09:19 PM »

yw

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: November 18, 2013, 09:20:11 AM »

Michelle Parker: New video to be released

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-video-evidence-20131118,0,1124283.story

But new evidence expected to be released by Orlando police later today will show never-before-seen footage of Michelle Parker that might help investigators get closer to finding her.

Detectives have not said what the video will show but Parker's mother, Yvonne Stewart, will be available during a 1 p.m. news conference to answer questions.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: November 18, 2013, 09:48:02 AM »

Michelle Parker: New video to be released

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-video-evidence-20131118,0,1124283.story

But new evidence expected to be released by Orlando police later today will show never-before-seen footage of Michelle Parker that might help investigators get closer to finding her.

Detectives have not said what the video will show but Parker's mother, Yvonne Stewart, will be available during a 1 p.m. news conference to answer questions.

Thank you Red.  I hope the video will bring some leads to help solve Michelle's case. 

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: November 18, 2013, 10:31:44 PM »

Orlando police release new video evidence in Michelle Parker disappearance - VIDEO

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/18/21522426-orlando-police-release-new-video-evidence-in-michelle-parker-disappearance

Orlando police on Monday released new surveillance video in the case of Michelle Parker, a mother of three who vanished two years ago just hours after she and her ex-fiance appeared in a pre-taped episode of "The People's Court."

The footage shows Parker's Hummer SUV stopped at a red light at around 8:55 p.m. on Nov. 17, 2011, less than one mile away from where the vehicle was discovered the next day, according to police spokesman Sgt. Jim Young. He said authorities "don't know who was behind" the wheel at the time.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: November 19, 2013, 08:40:34 AM »

Presser on now....    http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-press-conference-on-michelle-parker/vCJYr4/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: November 19, 2013, 08:42:17 AM »

Sorry...from yesterday. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: November 20, 2013, 09:00:54 AM »

Thanks Red

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: May 12, 2014, 10:47:57 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/michelle-parkers-mother-hopes-wrongful-death-suit-/nfmQn/
Michelle Parker's mother hopes wrongful-death suit will bring answers
April 30, 2014

ORLANDO, Fla. — 9 Investigates is looking into a new development in the case of missing mother Michelle Parker and how the only suspect could be exploiting her disappearance.
Parker disappeared more than two years ago after dropping her twins off at the Orlando apartment of her ex-fiancé, Dale Smith.
Police named Smith, the girls' father, as the only suspect but never brought charges against him.
On Wednesday, Channel 9's Kathi Belich learned Smith is now using the case in an effort to get out of a lawsuit filed by Parker's mother, Yvonne Stewart.
Stewart said she wants to know what happened to her daughter, which is why she filed a wrongful-death lawsuit against Smith.

Parker disappeared in November 2011 after taking the 3-year-old twins to Smith's home.  The disappearance happened hours after the couple appeared on an episode of "The Peoples' Court."
Smith is the prime suspect and is using that and the tragic fact that Parker's body has not been found to fight Stewart's wrongful death suit, arguing the judge should throw it out because there's no evidence Parker is dead.
"Whatever tactic they want to take legally, I'm just looking for the truth," said Stewart. "I want to know where my daughter is, and I want to know what happened to her."
If the lawsuit stands, Smith wants it put on hold until the criminal investigation is over so he won't have to choose between possibly incriminating himself and taking heat for pleading the Fifth Amendment.
"This is an appallingly brilliant strategy," said WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer.
Sheaffer doesn't think Smith's strategy will work, but he expects the judge to allow Smith not to answer some questions.
"He has to tell the truth. Everyone needs to know what really happened that day," said Stewart.
There's a court hearing on the issues in two weeks.

Video

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.