April 24, 2024, 11:33:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jorelys Rivera, 7 yrs old, msg 12/2/11, Canton, GA(Body Found)  (Read 62476 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2011, 01:22:33 PM »

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: An arrest has been made in the murder of 7-year-old Jorelys Rivera, who was abducted and killed near her Canton home.

11Alive News has been able to confirm that a maintenance worker from the apartment property has been taken into custody.

GBI Director Vernon Keenan said, "It's been a good day."

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/215763/8/CANTON--Arrest-made-in-Jorelys-Rivera-murder-case

I've had some real issues with Vernon Keenan for years.  And this stupid quote is just another.  How can anything about this case be described as 'good'?  The man needs to get a professional spokesperson and step away from the mics.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2011, 01:23:46 PM »

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: An arrest has been made in the murder of 7-year-old Jorelys Rivera, who was abducted and killed near her Canton home.

11Alive News has been able to confirm that a maintenance worker from the apartment property has been taken into custody.

GBI Director Vernon Keenan said, "It's been a good day."

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/215763/8/CANTON--Arrest-made-in-Jorelys-Rivera-murder-case

I've had some real issues with Vernon Keenan for years.  And this stupid quote is just another.  How can anything about this case be described as 'good'?  The man needs to get a professional spokesperson and step away from the mics.

I agree that statement bothered me too. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2011, 01:27:45 PM »

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2011, 01:29:20 PM »

I don't think he's that young. 

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/arrest-made-7-year-olds-killing/nFwjb/

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2011, 01:31:06 PM »

No way did this guy go from innocent person to child rapist and murderer.  He's got history somewhere.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #125 on: December 07, 2011, 01:36:57 PM »

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/arrest-made-7-year-olds-killing/nFwjb/

The neighbor said authorities removed the suspect's car and items from his apartment. He said everyone at the complex had been suspicious of the man, whom he identified as the groundskeeper. The neighbor said the suspect lives with the property manager's son.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #126 on: December 07, 2011, 01:38:49 PM »

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/subindex/news/live_video

Link for news conference.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2011, 01:48:00 PM »

Ryan Brun arrested at 12:40 pm by SWAT team.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: December 07, 2011, 01:49:37 PM »

Arrest made in Jorelys Rivera case

An arrest has been made in the Jorelys Rivera homicide case, the GBI told the AJC

GBI Director Vernon Keenan declined to identify the man, but investigators plan to release more details in the case at a 1:45 p.m. press conference today, Lt. Jay Baker with the Cherokee County Sheriff's Office said. The press conference will be aired live on Channel 2 Action News and AM 750 and Now 95.5 FM Newstalk WSB.
The suspect appeared to be a young man, wearing a navy blue shirt, a blue Hollister hoodie and jeans, and was taken into custody Canton apartment complex where the little girl lived. Keenan told the AJC the man did not have any connection to the 7-year-old girl prior to her disappearance.

It was not immediately clear if the suspect lived or worked in the complex.

::snipping2::

http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/arrest-made-in-jorelys-1253596.html
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #129 on: December 07, 2011, 01:50:34 PM »

Brun has been under surveillance since last night.  He came to the attention of the Task Force due to public.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #130 on: December 07, 2011, 01:56:58 PM »

GBI lab is still processing evidence.  Believe it was planned and calculated.  Do not know to what extent child was targeted.  Evidence that murder occurred in apt, body was placed in dumpster & compacted.  He had access to keys to compacter.  Investigating past history and backtracking all of his activities thru the years.  He has no known criminal history.  Agents are in other states. 

Brunn was questioned and released yesterday until evidence came in.  Brunn's friend says that he has an alibi.  He was at a Walmart.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #131 on: December 07, 2011, 01:58:23 PM »

Pros will not discuss the possibility of death penalty at this point.  That will be brought out at arraignment.  Media getting copies of mugshot.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: December 07, 2011, 02:04:31 PM »

Arrest made in Jorelys Rivera killing

By Alexis Stevens

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

A man was arrested Wednesday in connection with the killing of 7-year-old Jorelys Rivera of Canton, authorities announced Wednesday.

Cherokee County Sheriff deputies bring in a suspect arrested in the Jorelys Rivera murder.

The GBI's Vernon Keenan said the suspect did not have any connection to the 7-year-old girl prior to her disappearance.

GBI Director Vernon Keenan identified the man as Ryan Brunn, 20, of Canton. Keenan said Brunn was a maintenance worker at the apartment complex where Jorelys lived and had no known criminal record.

snipped

http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/arrest-made-in-jorelys-1253596.html

I see his name as Brun and Brunn. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #133 on: December 07, 2011, 02:06:14 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001412127065

Ryan Brunn's Facebook page.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #134 on: December 07, 2011, 02:09:40 PM »

Ryan Brunn
Lives in Canton, GeorgiaKnows Spanish, EnglishFrom Brooklyn, New York

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001412127065

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #135 on: December 07, 2011, 02:14:48 PM »

Looks like he's got an older sister and a couple of younger brothers.  Some family in Dahlonega.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: December 07, 2011, 02:15:54 PM »

I can't even look through his FB I am so sick to my stomach. 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #137 on: December 07, 2011, 02:19:10 PM »

Nice.  He and his sister were arguing on FB over his dog.

Ryan Brunn Yes he is try again i got everythin for that dog n who cares how i write i dont spell the whole word u should b smart enough to figure it out ne way jus leave me alone if ur jus gonna try n give me shit on my dog where is urs o u got rid of it cuz some fucks that r tryin to run ur life made u give it away!!! Britts dogs prolly dead im the only 1 who has there dog still so yall jus stfu!
November 27 at 11:15am

Cheryl Staples or maybe you should be smart enough to just spell it right!........anyway pickles was not suposed to stay anyway. brittanys dog I relocated to her first owner, .............hey ryan you won't get too far in life with that attitude. stfu? hummmm nice.
November 27 at 11:28am

Ryan Brunn k im sure i wont but look what im doin now moved out got a new job n bout to finish skool i think im doin pretty damn well while every1 is still home wit mama bye cheryl im not gonna fight over dumb shit on FB!!
November 27 at 11:31am

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #138 on: December 07, 2011, 02:19:40 PM »

I can't even look through his FB I am so sick to my stomach. 
Not really anything to it.  Seems like a ordinary guy.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #139 on: December 07, 2011, 02:21:04 PM »

According to his Facebook posts, he moved to River Ridge on Nov 5th.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.