April 26, 2024, 03:57:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jorelys Rivera, 7 yrs old, msg 12/2/11, Canton, GA(Body Found)  (Read 62489 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: December 07, 2011, 08:15:45 PM »

Found this guy on Facebook.  He has an infant son named Owen Brunn, maybe from a sister of Ryan??
I wonder who is the Cory he is referring to??

Steve Patrick
Some body has set him up and i think they got the wrong guy....... Weres cory in all this??? On the run!!!! F**k that hope the truth is revealed soon!!!!

Share · 4 hours ago via mobile · .

Amanda Kettell Baby i hope everything works out i love u4 hours ago.Katy Conrad good talking to you. looking forward to getting this information out there tonight.3 hours ago.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003102876864&ref=nf_fr#!/profile.php?id=100003102876864&sk=wall

I believe this may be the older brother from the article above who is the Tattoo artist?  His name may be Steve Patrick Brunn.  He has the other brother Connor, on his friends list.

Right age to be the same guy

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Georgia/DeKalb-County-GA/Steven-Patrick-Brunn/details/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: December 07, 2011, 08:22:15 PM »

February 3, 2011

Steven Patrick Brunn, 26, of Dahlonega, GA arrested for theft by taking.

http://georgiasentinel.com/2011/02/union-county-arrest-report-january-31-2011-february-7-2011/
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: December 07, 2011, 08:26:49 PM »

Did I understand this correctly?  That there was a mattress in a vacant apartment on the premises (that is supposedly the crime scene)?

What is that about?  Management doesnt't know about that?  Am I mistaken?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: December 07, 2011, 08:42:07 PM »

Mom wants death penalty for man charged in Jorelys Rivera's killing

The mother of 7-year-old Jorelys Rivera had one wish Wednesday for the man accused of sexually assaulting and killing the child and then dumping her body in a trash bin.

“What I want is the death penalty. He’s an animal. He killed my little angel,” Jocelyn Rivera said in Spanish to  Channel 2 Action News.

::snipping2::

Ryan McCabe Brunn was taken into custody around 12:30 p.m. Wednesday, authorities said. The 20-year-old suspect has been assigned two public defenders and has a first court appearance at 1:30 p.m. Thursday before Superior Court Judge Frank Mills at the Cherokee County Justice Center in Canton.

Another neighbor confirmed that Brunn assisted in the search, even handing out flyers with the girl's picture.

Lindsey Hale, who lives in the first-floor apartment next door to the Rivera family, said after Jorelys' body was found Monday, she called a tip line twice to tell police about her suspicions about Brunn. She said she also was interviewed by the GBI.

Hale said that in recent weeks, she saw Brunn in his car driving slowly around the playground, looking at children.   "I just got creeped out by him," she said.

At Brunn's mother's house on Sleepy Hollow Road in Dahlonega, a man who identified himself as Brunn's brother emerged holding a pit bull on a short leash.

“They’re making my brother seem like he’s a monster,” Steven Brunn said. “My brother is kind-hearted. He’ll give to you if he’s got it. He’s great with kids. And there’s never been any signs of violence.

“The whole thing doesn’t seem possible. It’s not his nature. He’s not a violent person,” the 26-year-old brother said. “The only thing we can do is just hope and pray and cross our fingers that this ain’t true. If it is, there are no words to say. He’s a done deal.”

One Dahlonega neighbor, Josh Ellington, said he called police on the Brunn brothers when they allegedly were fighting.

"They’re out there at all hours of the night," Ellington said.

Another neighbor, Brittany Partin, 21, also noted that the brothers would often linger outside. She said that she once watched one of two boys in the home punch a dog in the nose, and that she had to call police a few times.

"They were very strange," she said.

Robert Whiteley, the suspect’s stepfather who lives in Cleveland, refused to comment except to say, “These are just allegations.”

“Specifically no one is allowed to reside or be employed at River Ridge if the background check indicates any record of any felony conviction, including but not limited to murder, attempted murder, rape or attempted rap, involuntary deviant sexual acts, aggravated assault, child abuse, domestic violence, arson or theft."

http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/mom-wants-death-penalty-1253596.html

Guess the RSO who lives above the Rivera apt slipped through the background check?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: December 07, 2011, 08:46:54 PM »

Brunn has no criminal history as an adult, investigators said. The company that manages River Ridge, McCormack Baron Salazar, Inc. of St. Louis, Mo.,  said in a statement that all employees and residents of River Ridge must pass criminal background checks, including searches of  sex offender registries.

Before moving to Canton last month, Brunn lived with his mother in Dahlonega, according to his Facebook page. On that site, he often complained of being bored and eager to leave Dahlonega, and seemed proud of his new job and apartment. The page was taken down from the site Wednesday evening.

E.J. Young, who met Brunn while playing basketball at the Dahlonega Y.M.C.A. some years ago, said he was shocked by the arrest. Young said Brunn was homeschooled by his mother and also went to what he called “a Christian school.” A 2006 team roster from War Hill Christian Academy in Dawsonville lists Brunn as a member of the school's football team.

Young said Brunn also moved to Virginia for a while to live with family and came back.

“I used to hang out at his house," said Young. “He always seemed kind of weird ... He always seemed like he had a lot in his head but didn’t want to talk about it."

Recently, Brunn told him that “he found a good job and an apartment.” He worked at a Krystal before taking the job at River Ridge last month.

Dahlonega neighbors said they had called police on Brunn and his brothers at various times, with one neighbor saying the boys were fighting and another neighbor reporting she watched one of the boys punch a dog.

Brunn’s mother, Karen Ann Whiteley, filed for bankruptcy Friday. According to the motion, filed in federal court in Gainesville, she had $50,000 to $100,000 in assets but more than $100,000 in debts.

http://www.ajc.com/news/20-year-old-arrested-1253966.html
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #165 on: December 07, 2011, 09:19:08 PM »

Thanks for all of the new updates Northern.

I feel so sorry for both families. There lives will never be the same because of one douche bag......I pray both families can find peace again someday.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #166 on: December 07, 2011, 09:20:37 PM »

Did I understand this correctly?  That there was a mattress in a vacant apartment on the premises (that is supposedly the crime scene)?

What is that about?  Management doesnt't know about that?  Am I mistaken?
That is what Vinnie Politan and Mike Brooks had said on their prime news show a night or two ago.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #167 on: December 07, 2011, 09:22:15 PM »

According to his Facebook posts, he moved to River Ridge on Nov 5th.
Ryan Brunn
Today is moving day! Not ready to go but i got to.. Im gonna miss yall/Dahlonega.. I Love yall hit me up n we'll do something sometime.. Got my own place now. Smile
Share · November 5 at 4:23pm via mobile · 
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001412127065&sk=wall

My computer crashed and when I reloaded his FB had gone *poof*......
lol...I thought it might so I saved it. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #168 on: December 07, 2011, 10:54:13 PM »

http://www.cherokeetribune.com/view/full_story/16683281/article-20-year-old-Canton-man-arrested-in-Jorelys-Rivera-murder?instance=home_news_bullets
20-year-old Canton man arrested in Jorelys Rivera murder

Read more: Cherokee Tribune - 20 year old Canton man arrested in Jorelys Rivera murder 

A Facebook page titled “I hate Ryan Brunn” was created Wednesday afternoon and has over 100 people subscribed to it.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #169 on: December 07, 2011, 11:07:02 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbrunn1991
Its been set to private. 
$!R W@LDO..Rip Milo&Austin
Ryan Brunn
       Male
20 years old
Fredericksburg, Virginia
United States

Last Login: 11/28/2011
Mood: happy   

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #170 on: December 08, 2011, 09:16:20 AM »

http://www.ajc.com/news/20-year-old-arrested-1253966.html
20-year-old arrested in brutal child slaying

Just five months ago, the man now charged with the brutal murder of 7-year-old Jorelys Rivera took to his Facebook page to rail against Casey Anthony's acquittal in her daughter's death.
That will come back to bite him.

Her mouth was duct-taped, her hands and feet bound with plastic ties, and her body had been compacted by the mechanical dumpster only operable by maintenance staff.

That same night, Brunn coolly joined in the search for the missing girl, helping to distribute fliers bearing her picture, other residents told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Poor baby.  How scared she must've been.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #171 on: December 08, 2011, 09:21:55 AM »

I'd bet he's got a juvenile record that we don't know about. 

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: December 08, 2011, 10:15:13 AM »

It is just almost unheard of to go from no criminal record to a crime like this.  No motivation, no personal connection, just a savage brutal attack.  I wonder if drugs were involved?   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: December 08, 2011, 10:32:23 AM »

agreed.  he is guilty as sin, i can see it in his eyes from that picture of him being arrested. how disgusting. my heart is breaking for Jorelys and her family
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #174 on: December 08, 2011, 11:19:12 AM »

I'd like to know the family situation.  I've never heard of a family being allowed to adopt babies the same age that were not twins. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: December 08, 2011, 12:28:18 PM »

"I don't want any charges brought against him," Joseline Rivera told CNN affiliate WSB. "What I want is the death penalty. He's an animal. He killed my little angel."

While Brunn has not made a public statement, his adopted brother said he would never do such a thing.

The little girl's father, Ricardo Galarza, lives in Puerto Rico. He told CNN on Thursday that he last saw his daughter two years ago when she visited for the summer. She was supposed to visit for Christmas this year, Galarza said.

He echoed Rivera's call for the death penalty.

Authorities said Brunn has been assigned two public defenders. CNN's calls to both were not immediately returned.

Meanwhile, a custody hearing involving Joseline Rivera's two younger children -- Jorelys' half-siblings -- was under way Thursday morning.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Suspect-in-Georgia-girl-s-slaying-due-in-court/-/475880/4898150/-/122u4yqz/-/
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: December 08, 2011, 12:32:51 PM »

maybe the fact that he has 2 public defenders could mean they are going to seek the death penalty
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: December 08, 2011, 01:25:04 PM »

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/215763/3/CANTON--Jorelys-Riveras-family-regains-kids-custody

CANTON, Ga. -- Jorelys Rivera's two sisters are back with their family just days after the 7-year-old's murder.

A judge awarded the family custody Thursday afternoon.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: December 08, 2011, 01:28:39 PM »

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/local_news/Man-Accused-in-Jorelys-Rivera-Murder-to-be-in-Court

Superior Court Judge Frank Mills is to preside over Brunn's first court appearance. He is expected to address the media and attorneys at 1:30 p.m. to see if there is any objection to having cameras present for the first appearance.

Mills tells FOX 5 that he does not expect any protest on that issue. If that is the case, cameras will be allowed in the courtroom when Brunn makes his appearance.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: December 08, 2011, 01:36:40 PM »

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/215763/3/CANTON--Jorelys-Riveras-family-regains-kids-custody

CANTON, Ga. -- Jorelys Rivera's two sisters are back with their family just days after the 7-year-old's murder.

A judge awarded the family custody Thursday afternoon.

thank god.  thanks for all the links 4 donks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.