April 19, 2024, 08:31:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Families of the firefighters  (Read 1962 times)
Lost in Time
Scared Monkey

« on: June 22, 2007, 04:40:14 PM »

This has been a very tragic week for this area. I am originaly from Charleston and live on the outskirts now.  I was watching the fire monday on tv and they were saying at that time they were missing 2 fireman.  That was bad enough, the next day when they said 9 their were no words to express the sadness.  It was just to shocking.  I don't know if any of you saw the service today, but  one of the many things the captain said  was the father of one of the firefighters wouldn't leave the scene until his son was brought out, and he requested that his other son be the one to go and retrieve him.  Our prayers need to be with those families .

I just want to add one more thing ..I heard on the news that alot of people were going to be very angry.  It appears they are looking into why the firefighters did some things and didn't do others.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 07:06:23 PM »

Hi and Welcome Lost in Time.  Yes, I did see part of the funeral/ceremony today.  It is tragic.  The worst loss of Firefighters since 9/11.  Of course, 1 is too many.

Unfortunately, when there is such a horrific tragedy like that, they will question what happened. I'm sure it is necessary to find out in an attempt to prevent it from happening again.

Again, welcome and looking forward to see more posts from you!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 07:43:26 PM »

Lost in Time

Welcome.. and those firefighters are certainly in my thoughts and prayers.
 As all emergency responders are.
 So sad.. Sad
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.