April 20, 2024, 07:25:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #645 6/22 - 6/23/2007  (Read 138126 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2007, 10:48:18 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Lalas,

IndyDan says that writing them only feeds their egos and ignoring them is the way to go.

I think writing the news dept saying we would like to see more coverage for TES and the fine work they are doing might be another approach.  

So think that is what I will do much as I would like to give Shep a piece of my mind.  He would just count it as fan mail.

Yeah, but I want to kick old Shep where it hurts.  Rolling Eyes
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2007, 10:48:27 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Greta taking emails... where do we email?

gretasucks@hotmail.com

Greta does Suck. Her 15 minutes of fame over.  Good Night Greta and God Bless Ya.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2007, 10:51:09 PM »

I think the media needs to cover this story and yet they need to not get in the way of the searchers....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2007, 10:52:11 PM »

Here is Jossy's email from yesterday. One of the many pics from yesterday that appear to be lorenzo's house. I think he emailed hotshot and said something else about the weapons that they may be trouble for him. I guess its all wrong and they got the weapons mixed up. Confused

Yes it is. The reporter made a mistake. It is Van Rijn, the purported half-brother of Joran. He lives in a secluded area and was busy raising marihuana plants to sell. They found more than 100 plants in his home, as well as dried leaves, and a cache of weapons.
But, it is him, regardless of what people may think. Our reporter made a mistake in spelling, which happens, although not often. We will print a correction tomorrow.

Take care

Jossy

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2007, 10:52:41 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Lalas,

IndyDan says that writing them only feeds their egos and ignoring them is the way to go.

I think writing the news dept saying we would like to see more coverage for TES and the fine work they are doing might be another approach.  

So think that is what I will do much as I would like to give Shep a piece of my mind.  He would just count it as fan mail.

How about if you just kick his old

I Stand With The Girl
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 10:53:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Greta taking emails... where do we email?

gretasucks@hotmail.com

LOL!! Her mind is getting more warped as time goes on..IMO

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2007, 10:54:14 PM »

Speaking of BOR saying Natalee shouldn't have got in the car with those guys--

I posted earlier that before Natalee disappeared, I personally would likely have shared a cab back to the hotel with someone else I thought was staying there.

I think if all are honest, there are many others who would have as well.

Since when does getting in a car with a male mean you are consenting to ANYTHING?

I missed that some how.  When did getting in a car with or any situation alone with a male mean you are consenting to have sex with them?   Evil or Very Mad

If you get in a taxi, does that mean you are consenting to have sex with the taxi driver?  If you open the door to the cable repairman, does it mean the same thing?

What is the world coming to!!!
That is usually the last thing on my mind and is totally off my radar.  I don't like this concept or principle at all.  When I get into a vehicle with any other human being, I am wanting transportation first of all and perhaps at most companionship and not consenting to anything.

BOR is just plain wrong about that!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2007, 10:54:18 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Lalas,

How about if you just kick his old
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2007, 10:54:21 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Here is Jossy's email from yesterday. One of the many pics from yesterday that appear to be lorenzo's house. I think he emailed hotshot and said something else about the weapons that they may be trouble for him. I guess its all wrong and they got the weapons mixed up. Confused

Yes it is. The reporter made a mistake. It is Van Rijn, the purported half-brother of Joran. He lives in a secluded area and was busy raising marihuana plants to sell. They found more than 100 plants in his home, as well as dried leaves, and a cache of weapons.
But, it is him, regardless of what people may think. Our reporter made a mistake in spelling, which happens, although not often. We will print a correction tomorrow.

Take care

Jossy

Thanks *******
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2007, 10:54:39 PM »

Greta is using viewers emails as her questions to Dr Baden.  Has she run out of ideas or does she finally realise that the viewers make more sense than she does?
Now you can also send video questions.  That opens up a whole new scenario ... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2007, 10:55:44 PM »

I posted earlier that before Natalee disappeared, I personally would likely have shared a cab back to the hotel with someone else I thought was staying there.

Since when does getting in a car with a male mean you are consenting to ANYTHING?

I missed that some how.  When did getting in a car with or any situation alone with a male mean you are consenting to have sex with them?   Evil or Very Mad

If you get in a taxi, does that mean you are consenting to have sex with the taxi driver?  If you open the door to the cable repairman, does it mean the same thing?

That is usually the last thing on my mind and is totally off my radar.  I don't like this concept or principle at all.  When I get into a vehicle with any other human being, I am wanting transportation first of all and perhaps at most companionship and not consenting to anything.

Anna - I agree with everything you said
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2007, 10:56:48 PM »

exactly.... I have gotten into a cab before to share a ride to an airport.. etc...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2007, 10:59:17 PM »

exactly.... I have gotten into a cab before to share a ride to an airport.. etc...

Same here. It seems like the logical thing to do when people are going to the same place.

I Stand With The Girl
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2007, 10:59:18 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Greta is using viewers emails as her questions to Dr Baden.  Has she run out of ideas or does she finally realise that the viewers make more sense than she does?
Now you can also send video questions.  That opens up a whole new scenario ... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Greta is doing anything and everything to just survive in her sorry competetive timeslot.  I can only imagine what a brutal world it is to have a show and try to keep it alive.  
What strikes me as interesting is that NONE of them step outside the box.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2007, 10:59:41 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Cell triangulated to the Northern most end of Aruba.. and area she never mentioned once.

I'm sure she'll claim it's on the cutting room floor.

I thought the 8 minute call was from north of the Marriott, the area of the huts. She was at the huts. Are we talking about the same call from the hut area north of the Marriott from Joran's phone to Deepak's phone in Hooiberg ?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2007, 11:01:08 PM »

gotta run out... good night

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2007, 11:02:04 PM »

Perfect - Great post!!!!!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2007, 11:02:52 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Rob"

Cell triangulated to the Northern most end of Aruba.. and area she never mentioned once.

I'm sure she'll claim it's on the cutting room floor.

Psssst......she said they went to the lighthouse but Natalee didn't die there. Is that at the Northern most end?

psss back at ya Laughing ... this is way early in the morning...not at 1-1:30

let me get another map.

This map doesn't have the time on it. hmm..?? Confused

Klaas, do you have the time for this call at the northern end? I can't seem to locate it..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2007, 11:03:08 PM »

gotta run out... good night

Nite Mrs Red
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2007, 11:03:09 PM »

I'm kind of fuzzy on the drug bust. Was Lorenzo's house the only house busted or were there like 3-4 houses? Could the cache of weapons be at one of the "other" houses?  Question

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.