April 24, 2024, 05:43:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Freedom V. Obamanomics 'Crony Capitalism'  (Read 1436 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 09, 2011, 06:51:41 AM »

Are you better off today than you were two years ago? Three?  Five?

Has Obamanomics 'Crony Capitalism' made your life better?  Got more Obama cash in your pocket?  Ever worry when his stash will be empty?

Have any on Obama's job council 'captains of industry' given your family a better future?  Brighter economic outlook?

What has Obama done for you lately?

Hmmm...Obamacare - rising insurance premiums, higher costs, higher taxes when you sell your home, future tax increases (2014), fewer jobs, and higher poverty...

Heat your home in winter?  How much has home heating oil gone up?  How much more do you pay since Obama took office? 

Heat your house with coal? I heard on the radio that one man (I didn't think anyone heated with coal anymore) in Pennsylvania went to buy his coal for the winter and was told they didn't have any.  Apparently, they're outNo new permits, no coal.  Thank you Barack H. Obama.

How long before they're out of home heating oil?
  An Obama created energy nightmare.

How long before gas is $10 - $15 a gallon and you can't afford to heat your home with gas or electric?

The Obama answer?  We'll put this tiny windmill on your house and a few made in China solar panels...if the wind stops blowing and it's cloudy, just put on a few sweaters...

Who seems to benefit?  Obama's crony's.  All those faux companies that pretend to make solar panels and create jobs.  All those faux companies that wheel and deal in energy credits and carbon XYZ...

Obama worries that despite all the money spent on food stamps and other programs, children are going hungry?  What about families that can't keep warm in the cold climates?

Who profits from man made destruction of our economy and energy sources?  Crony capitalists...feeding from Obama's trough of taxpayer and Fed printed faux money.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 06:56:55 AM »

Who in Washington supports economic freedom?

The freedom to keep what you earn?
  No more taxation, theft, confiscation of your wages and earnings?

The freedom for the best ideas to gain popularity?  The freedom for the best ideas to power our future?

Obamanomics and crony capitalism is like a nation still using 8-tracks when the rest of the world has moved on.  Outlaw any improvement...never see an I-Pad or MP3 players.

Obamanomics is stuck on the 8-track technology era.  Failed energy programs, given way to better ideas, and Obama want's to back track. 

What good did green energy do for Spain?  Failed economy, destroying the Euro...

Obamanomics and crony capitalism are stuck on failed policies that make money for just a few global players, politicians, and private banks like the Fed...at the expense of a nation...

Who is for economic freedom?  The freedom for working people and the best ideas?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.