April 19, 2024, 09:31:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This Weeks Dana Pretzer Show  (Read 26677 times)
Dana
Monkey Junky

« on: July 26, 2006, 08:06:58 PM »

Sunday July 30th

This Sundays show at 10pm est

Its been 10 years since the Bank Of America Robbery and North Hollywood Shoot Out.

Will have retired LAPD officer John Futrell as my guest to talk about that day, and how he was screwed by the LAPD.

It’s a fascinating story and soon to be a book by NY Times bestselling author Larry Garrison.

Dana

www.cbandtalk.net
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 08:12:30 PM »

Dana-

Thanks for starting a thread, we will certainly tune in !!!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 10:13:31 PM »

Dear Dana,

I was working in downtown Los Angeles (on the 40th floor) for a bond portfolio management company when this story broke at lunchtime. We were huddled around the TV during lunch break.

Eventually, I left that company and a year later got another job at a software company in North Hollywood. After working there several days, I learned they were located just around the corner from the Bank of America robbery and shootout. When it happened, their building was searched by the police and no one could leave or go home until they found the shooters and secured the area.

As soon as I got off work, I drove around the corner and saw the Bank of America branch with my own eyes. I really felt queasy working for that company after that, even though I knew lightening wouldn't strike twice in the same place.

I shall look forward to your program on Sunday.

With best regards,
LouiseVargas

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 12:32:49 AM »

Dana, thanks for starting this thread so we can easily check for program topics and times.

tidycat

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 10:18:18 PM »

Upcoming Special Guests On Sunday Night Satellite.

Sunday August 6th 10pm et.

There is a new movie " Hollywoodland" Opening nationally September 8th.

Edward Lozzi From Edward Lozzi and Associates was there and may have a shocking thing or two to say about what really happend to Superman George Reeves.

I hope you can tune in to what Im sure will be a faciniating conversation.

Dana

www.cbandtalk.net
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 10:19:57 PM »

Thanks Dana..... that sounds wonderful!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 11:04:27 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"

Sunday August 6th 10pm et.

There is a new movie " Hollywoodland" Opening nationally September 8th.

Edward Lozzi From Edward Lozzi and Associates was there and may have a shocking thing or two to say about what really happend to Superman George Reeves.

I hope you can tune in to what Im sure will be a faciniating conversation.

Dana

www.cbandtalk.net

WHOA!  You mean he didn't try to fly?
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 06:29:31 PM »

Next Live Shows

August 11th 9pm et- Tim Miller From Texas Equusearch

August 13th 10pm et- Ed Lozzi from Edward Lozzi and Associates What really happened to Superman George Reeves.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 10:48:22 PM »

Dana-

we'll really look forward to Tim being on  Very Happy

You do such a great job !!!!!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2006, 04:29:57 PM »

Next Live Show

August 20th 2006

Patricia Kilpatrick, Kansas State Rep, http://www.kslegislature.org/legsrv-house/searchHouse.do?rep=2544

Jessica's Law and Other Topics.

Also

Retired FBI Agent Clint Van Zandt - He and I will discuss the recent developments in the Ramsey case.

www.cbandtalk.net
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2006, 06:46:30 PM »

Looking forward to the show Dana, thanks.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2006, 07:19:40 PM »

Thank you, Dana,

Both of these guests should have lots to say of interest for any who are concerned about missing and exploited or murdered children.  Sometimes we are just plain too late and the passing of these laws for the future are all that can be done, to try to prevent this from happening to another child.

Will be listening in. . . .

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2006, 10:08:03 PM »

9pm et start time.

Click the link for details
http://st106.startlogic.com/~cbandtal/guests.htm

Dana
www.cbandtalk.net
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2006, 10:09:57 PM »

hey Dana... hope you haven't already left... have you ever heard of the Black Dahila murder of Elizabeth Short?   they are making a new movie about it...it happened in LA in 1947

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2006, 10:23:01 PM »

Yes my 14 year old daughter squealed with delight when she saw a preview with Josh Hartnet in t . Smile

You bet Id love to do a show on it, I did a few years back when I did a show with author Michael Hayde who wrote a boigraphy on Jack Webb and had a few pages in the book about the murder.

ana
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2006, 10:31:44 PM »

Yes my 14 year old daughter squealed with delight when she saw a preview with Josh Hartnet in t . Smile

You bet Id love to do a show on it, I did a few years back when I did a show with author Michael Hayde who wrote a boigraphy on Jack Webb and had a few pages in the book about the murder.

ana

I saw a movie with Luci Arnez a long time ago.. early to mid- 70's... I think it was the first case I really knew about it...and while I haven't followed it as much as some have, I read an article in a magazine that said that a guy figured out his dad did it  - his dad was a prominent doctor in LA... and I can't remember the doctor's name or even where I read that.... but I would love to listen to a show about that...

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2006, 10:36:16 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

ana

I saw a movie with Luci Arnez a long time ago.. early to mid- 70's... I think it was the first case I really knew about it...and while I haven't followed it as much as some have, I read an article in a magazine that said that a guy figured out his dad did it  - his dad was a prominent doctor in LA... and I can't remember the doctor's name or even where I read that.... but I would love to listen to a show about that...

Yep its on my list.

I saw the same show, retired LAPD guy says his Dad was the one who commited the murder.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2006, 10:38:41 PM »

ana

Yep its on my list.

I saw the same show, retired LAPD guy says his Dad was the one who commited the murder.

I think this is the guy
http://www.blackdahliaavenger.com/
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2006, 10:47:46 PM »

Dana.. .you ROCK... that's him...

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2006, 10:48:37 PM »

Dana.. .you ROCK... that's him...

I just dropped him a line to invite him on the show, If he responds you will be the 1st to know.
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.