March 29, 2024, 04:34:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This Weeks Dana Pretzer Show  (Read 25594 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2006, 10:50:57 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Dana.. .you ROCK... that's him...

I just dropped him a line to invite him on the show, If he responds you will be the 1st to know.

thanks... I was just thinking that I should start a thread... I wonder if other ppl will be interested once the movie comes out....

Red has never really heard of this one before...but thanks.. and I will look forward to hearing about if he will go on your show....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2006, 11:08:38 PM »

I just dropped him a line to invite him on the show, If he responds you will be the 1st to know.

thanks... I was just thinking that I should start a thread... I wonder if other ppl will be interested once the movie comes out....

Red has never really heard of this one before...but thanks.. and I will look forward to hearing about if he will go on your show....

Geeze that Red has to get with the times Smile
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2006, 11:20:51 PM »

Geeze that Red has to get with the times Smile

LOL.. doesn't he?  I have a site I just found trying to explain it to him that says the author is not telling the truth... I think the movie is based on this lady's site and the author she interviewed...

either way, it's still fascinating all the years later....

http://www.bethshort.com/dahhome.htm

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2006, 12:52:18 AM »

Oh that would be awsome!
The only thing I ever heard about the Black Dahlia was several years ago on that show AJ Benza hosted on E! (i think it was E!) and I was fascinated. I can't wait to go see the movie. Thanks Dana and Mrs Red for these websites, I am checking them out now. I hope you can can do a show about this Dana.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2006, 11:38:08 AM »

Spooky... that is a very interesting case.... if you want to talk about it, we can add a thread..... I'm game and maybe some other monkeys will join in...

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2006, 04:44:58 PM »

Many of you have asked about mailing information for my show. Click the link it gives you that and a pay pal link for any donations to keep the show going.

Dana
http://st106.startlogic.com/~cbandtal/contact.htm

www.cbandtalk.net
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2006, 06:05:47 PM »

I have heard back from Steve Hodel he and I will plan a show soon.

Regarding tonights show
Tonight On Sunday Night Satellite
Sunday Night Satellite
Start time 9pm et
3 guests join me this evening.
9pm et- Jossy Mansur with the latest on the Holloway investigation
9:25pm et- Wendy Murphy with comments on the Ramsey Investigation.
10pm et- Clint Van Zandt with his thoughts on the Ramsey Investigation, and we profile his new book “Facing Down Evil”

Hope you can join us.
www.cbandtalk.net
Oh ps the internet streams are running now with a continuous loop of last week’s show. I will probably go live with a pre game and calls at 8:30pm et with SNS starting at 9pm et.

Dana
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2006, 05:14:41 AM »

Dana, thank you for your programs.  You are trying to get to the truth.

I, for one, am sick of all the PC crowd wanting to be fair and balanced with these thugs.  I know that policemen have to handle these criminals with kid gloves but I do not have to show them respect, kindness and love.  

Enough already.  I want justice for the victim.  I am sick to death of all these "kind and gentle" interviews and participants in forums who think these sinister criminals need love, respect and kindness.  

Those who are interested in balance, kindness and love for these criminals need to visit with the families of the victims and see how kind they would be after they have some insight into the family's day-to-day search, their loss, their pain and constant sense of traumatization, unfairness by those who would be more "balanced, kind and respectful."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2006, 07:12:32 PM »

Tylergal,

I missed seeing your postings a whole lot and wish you would post more..  I too have lots of thoughts that I just keep inside but sometimes they come out..  So when you have something to say, just say it, I listen...
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.