April 19, 2024, 06:33:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does Obama need Congress?  (Read 1709 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 10, 2011, 08:36:51 AM »

Why does Obama need Congress?

Obama seems to have a never ending addiction to spending money.  Specifically, he wants to spend money on his 'disparity' class.  (disparity = cronies, special interests, friends, and families)  Stated differently, the 'disparity' class seems to be some kind of code word that excludes some people by race and ethnicity.  Obama seems to have mastered the new language of racism. 

Congress seems to be a facade for the ruling class addiction to spending money they didn't earn.  While Congress was arguing about how much to spend on TARP (money just doesn't disappear overnight, does it?), Uncle Ben at the Fed seem to have been doling out between $7 and $14 TRILLION dollars.  New money, he just wished into existence. 

Where did all that money go?  Who got it?  I understand most of the TARP money was returned to the Treasury.  I believe it was supposed to go to pay off the debt that was created to wish it into existence.  What happened?  It seems to have just disappeared again, another slush fund for the president.

What about that $7 to $14 TRILLION dollars?  Has that been paid back?  Any chance it will be returned?  Maybe it's subsidizing the Greek retirement system?  Making sure that Greeks on Main Street in Athens can retire at 45?  Where exactly did it go, again?  Over time, how much secret money has been wished into existence by Fed chairmen and doled out to special interests, friends, family, and cronies?

Why does Obama need Congress?  He seems to make public his agony about the Stimulus/Porkulus, I don't want to spend to much and waste, I don't want to spend to little and have it not work...  I think all he needs to do is call up Uncle Ben and get more spreading around money.

'Ben?  It's Barack.  I need a stash resupply.  A little spreading around money to ease the 'disparity'.  While you're at it, I'm sending my friends too--pension fund managers, unions, and some community groups.  Make sure they get a little something too.   And while you're at it, take a little something for yourself.  Spread it around.  America owes these people.'

Why does Obama need Congress when he has an Uncle Ben?

The problem with Newt and Romney?  They seem to want the status quo to continue.  Higher inflation, eroded savings, no freedom from debt for the little people.  They seem to want their chance as have Uncle Ben serve them too.  Just enslave the American people to never ending debt...giving away to people who didn't earn it.

Why do ANY of them need Congress? 

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 12:19:24 AM »

Why does Obama need Congress?

Obama seems to have a never ending addiction to spending money.  Specifically, he wants to spend money on his 'disparity' class.  (disparity = cronies, special interests, friends, and families)  Stated differently, the 'disparity' class seems to be some kind of code word that excludes some people by race and ethnicity.  Obama seems to have mastered the new language of racism. 

Congress seems to be a facade for the ruling class addiction to spending money they didn't earn.  While Congress was arguing about how much to spend on TARP (money just doesn't disappear overnight, does it?), Uncle Ben at the Fed seem to have been doling out between $7 and $14 TRILLION dollars.  New money, he just wished into existence. 

Where did all that money go?  Who got it?  I understand most of the TARP money was returned to the Treasury.  I believe it was supposed to go to pay off the debt that was created to wish it into existence.  What happened?  It seems to have just disappeared again, another slush fund for the president.

What about that $7 to $14 TRILLION dollars?  Has that been paid back?  Any chance it will be returned?  Maybe it's subsidizing the Greek retirement system?  Making sure that Greeks on Main Street in Athens can retire at 45?  Where exactly did it go, again?  Over time, how much secret money has been wished into existence by Fed chairmen and doled out to special interests, friends, family, and cronies?

Why does Obama need Congress?  He seems to make public his agony about the Stimulus/Porkulus, I don't want to spend to much and waste, I don't want to spend to little and have it not work...  I think all he needs to do is call up Uncle Ben and get more spreading around money.

'Ben?  It's Barack.  I need a stash resupply.  A little spreading around money to ease the 'disparity'.  While you're at it, I'm sending my friends too--pension fund managers, unions, and some community groups.  Make sure they get a little something too.   And while you're at it, take a little something for yourself.  Spread it around.  America owes these people.'

Why does Obama need Congress when he has an Uncle Ben?

The problem with Newt and Romney?  They seem to want the status quo to continue.  Higher inflation, eroded savings, no freedom from debt for the little people.  They seem to want their chance as have Uncle Ben serve them too.  Just enslave the American people to never ending debt...giving away to people who didn't earn it.

Why do ANY of them need Congress? 

just my humble opinions

I agree with your humble opinions, WhiskeyGirl.  He won't need the American people much longer either...at least the ones that get in his way.  The National Defense Authorization Act voted for in the Senate by all but 7 senators gives the government power to "detain" any American citizen "suspected" of aiding terrorists.  What does "suspected" mean?  Anything they want it to mean.  What does "detained" mean?  No charges, no access to courts, lawyers, family.  Just poof.  And yes, Newt and Romney want the status quo to continue.  Wonder who really is running this show?  Seems like they have a lot of puppets from Bush to Obama to the majority of the Republican candidates..they sound like parrots. JMHO
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.