April 25, 2024, 12:49:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #646 6/23 - 6/25/2007  (Read 135547 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2007, 09:24:26 PM »

Quote from: "San"
OK This reporter said Bobby Cutts called a female friend he went to high school to help his dispose of the body.  This girl is saying Bobby Cutts apparently told her that Jessie pulled on his pant leg and then she died.  Well if she was pulling on his pant leg she had to be on the floor.  How the hell did she wind up on the floor.

This Bobby Cutts must think everyone is and idiot.  If he doesn't get the death penalty I hope someone kills him in jail.

Yup.  If Jessie pulled on his pantleg and then died, Cutts should have had 911 on the phone immediately.  But, nope, he didn't make the call because he killed her, violently and deliberately.  If this report is true, how sickening.  Cutts calls a female friend, not a male friend, because he is a ladies' man and manipulator, trusting his ability to make a woman do what he tells her.   He's a slimebag.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2007, 09:25:01 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
That BASTARD!!!! Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Well, just make a grand entrance, will ya??? Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2007, 09:25:04 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
That BASTARD!!!! Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Yep I agree.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2007, 09:25:57 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "IBE"
Anna love your dress! So summer!!! and looks cool too.

Thanks, IBE,

I want at least my avatar to be cool.  It was about a hundred degrees here today with high humidity and the parched earth blowing everywhere, just miserable.  I was far from cool!

I am really beginning to get a little uneasy about this drought.  I fear lightening starting a fire in the dense forests surrounding where I live.

anna ~ I'm catching up, but have you all not had *any* of that rain going east from Texas?  I guess not ~ I can't figure it out  Confused
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2007, 09:26:25 PM »

Anna love your dress! So summer!!! and looks cool too.

Thanks, IBE,

I want at least my avatar to be cool.  It was about a hundred degrees here today with high humidity and the parched earth blowing everywhere, just miserable.  I was far from cool!

I am really beginning to get a little uneasy about this drought.  I fear lightening starting a fire in the dense forests surrounding where I live.

Anna - there has been thunder and lightning all around us twice today, with the weather channel showing big red storms right over the top of us, and we still haven't received even a drop of rain.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2007, 09:26:42 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

So sad but at least her family now knows for sure that she is dead.

Am I really going to make the first page of a forum?

Just a swinging with the tribe
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2007, 09:31:10 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
You know, trying to make fathers be responsible for their children is a big thing in Head Start. I even supervise a young fellow who is in charge of our "Fatherhood Initiative," which is intended to get the dads involved in their children's lives.

Anyhoo, we went to a Fatherhood training in Atlanta once, and there were some "rehabilitated" fathers there. They had been through a program designed to get them to feel responsible for their kids, and were there to attest to the success of the program. They were discussing how in their neighborhood/culture/whatever, that having babies by as many women as possible was a feather in their cap. One young man in his early twenties already had 11 children by several different women, and had never been married to any of them.  Shocked

I think it is not as uncommon as we would like to believe that some men simply go around fathering children without feeling any particular connection to them.  Sad

BT, this is very true especially in the African-American subculture.  No one has brought this up yet, but Cutts is a black man who lives in a fairly rural area of north-central Ohio.  There are cultural factors involved here that do not, by any means, exculpate Cutts but might explain somewhat the attitude of Cutts.  This is much to complicated and serious to generalize, so I'm not going to even go into it.  However, it is a factor to consider if we are trying to understand what might go on in Cutt's head that allowed him to commit such a heinous act.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2007, 09:31:39 PM »

[I agree Anna.

Just to let you know all the women he had children with are from Ohio.  That one girl moved to California afterwards.

I know she moved San but the other one might have moved to Florida, too, for that matter.  That is what happens when someone has children out of wedlock like that, they can end up in TimbuckToo and I don't think he ever married the first gf either.

And he had to have his wages garnisheed for payment of Blakey so I would have to say the bloom was already off the rose on this relationship and he made that remark about this baby MIGHT be his, etc.

I think the financial aspect was large in his mind.  I just don't think one can be a good parent to children in different locations not living with any of the ones born outside his marriage and for sure he couldn't live with all of them since they were far apart already.  It's proof to me that he had no regard for them and was STILL fathering yet another to add to the mess.  He is certainly old enough to know what causes them, too.

But that's just what I think.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2007, 09:32:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys, another sad day.
How do these people who kill, find people to come help them move the body?
If any friend ever called me up and said "Hey I need help moving a dead body" I would run the other way!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2007, 09:32:18 PM »

O/T

I have a specific question about San Francisco that I have put in the thread I started in the lounge. It would really help if some monkey(s) familiar with SF would take a look at my question when you get a minute.

TY

I Stand With The Girl
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2007, 09:34:04 PM »

I went to the TES site and can't find where you donate the $25 for the autographed shirt, etc. Klaas and other good Monkeys have an URL?

Am trying to budget ahead for July retirement check. TIA Laughing  Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2007, 09:35:16 PM »

No I did not make the first page. Laughing

We had thunderstorms and rain last night. It was raining this morning. It stopped for a few hours.

Went to a wedding this early evening. Wedding was supposed to be outside and reception inside. About an hour and a half before the wedding it started pouring rain and continued so the wedding was moved inside. after the ceremony they did some shuffling of chairs and reset up the tables. Actually turned out lovely and since we live in farm country the farmers were ectatic about the rain.

Father of the groom said this was a million dollar rain maybe 2 million. Both are farmers so..........

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2007, 09:37:02 PM »

I went to the TES site and can't find where you donate the $25 for the autographed shirt, etc. Klaas and other good Monkeys have an URL?

IBE, I am glad you are OK!
Klaas had said that when you go to the TES website, look for the toll free number. Call that number and they will tell you where to send the money etc.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2007, 09:38:12 PM »

[I agree Anna.

Just to let you know all the women he had children with are from Ohio.  That one girl moved to California afterwards.

I know she moved San but the other one might have moved to Florida, too, for that matter.  That is what happens when someone has children out of wedlock like that, they can end up in TimbuckToo and I don't think he ever married the first gf either.

And he had to have his wages garnisheed for payment of Blakey so I would have to say the bloom was already off the rose on this relationship and he made that remark about this baby MIGHT be his, etc.

I think the financial aspect was large in his mind.  I just don't think one can be a good parent to children in different locations not living with any of the ones born outside his marriage and for sure he couldn't live with all of them since they were far apart already.  It's proof to me that he had no regard for them and was STILL fathering yet another to add to the mess.  He is certainly old enough to know what causes them, too.

But that's just what I think.

I agree Anna.  He is a selfish man.

The one child he had is 10 years old I think.  He wanted a paternity test done to know if the child was his.  The girl never once denied it being his child.  He also did not pay child support for that child.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2007, 09:39:51 PM »

Anna, I wonder too if Jessie was trying to assert herself in the relationship.  Perhaps she was telling Cutts when he could and/or could not see Blake.  Maybe she criticized him when he came over after spending three hours in a bar to pick up the baby.  This would have made someone like Cutts very angry.  Men like Cutts don't like to be told what to do or criticized or belittled.  I know everyone is comparing this case to the Peterson case (and I see why), but I see even more similarities to the OJ Simpson case.  Cutts' personality and Simpson's are similar in many ways.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2007, 09:42:33 PM »

He is confessing to moving her body, but said he did not kill her Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2007, 09:43:00 PM »

IBE - Just click on this link.  It's set up to print the forum but what you can do is write down the toll free number for TES and call them.  They can take care of you.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/TEStshirtOrderForm-1.jpg
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2007, 09:43:38 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
You know, trying to make fathers be responsible for their children is a big thing in Head Start. I even supervise a young fellow who is in charge of our "Fatherhood Initiative," which is intended to get the dads involved in their children's lives.

Anyhoo, we went to a Fatherhood training in Atlanta once, and there were some "rehabilitated" fathers there. They had been through a program designed to get them to feel responsible for their kids, and were there to attest to the success of the program. They were discussing how in their neighborhood/culture/whatever, that having babies by as many women as possible was a feather in their cap. One young man in his early twenties already had 11 children by several different women, and had never been married to any of them.  Shocked

I think it is not as uncommon as we would like to believe that some men simply go around fathering children without feeling any particular connection to them.  Sad

Isn't this guy a little old to be trying to play the gangsta rapper bit?  Getting his street creds with all these babies everywhere?

Besides, he's a COP, a member of Law Enforcement.  He can't have it both ways, a traditional job and career and untraditional lifestyle at home with his various illegitimate offspring.  Makes for too much personal chaos and the two just don't mix like oil and water.

I understand the macho concept of it but also think it is proof that they are anti-social in the extreme to engage in this kind of behavior.  They see themselves as kewl and these abandoned kids as less than they are themselves, subhuman to them.  Forced sterilization comes to mind.   Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2007, 09:44:18 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hi Monkeys, another sad day.
How do these people who kill, find people to come help them move the body?

If any friend ever called me up and said "Hey I need help moving a dead body" I would run the other way!
[/b]

I would say "sure I will help you. Where are you" Then I would call the cops.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2007, 09:44:29 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
No I did not make the first page. Laughing

We had thunderstorms and rain last night. It was raining this morning. It stopped for a few hours.

Went to a wedding this early evening. Wedding was supposed to be outside and reception inside. About an hour and a half before the wedding it started pouring rain and continued so the wedding was moved inside. after the ceremony they did some shuffling of chairs and reset up the tables. Actually turned out lovely and since we live in farm country the farmers were ectatic about the rain.

Father of the groom said this was a million dollar rain maybe 2 million. Both are farmers so..........

You almost made the front page though.

Sounds like you had fun at the wedding!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.