March 29, 2024, 03:39:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #646 6/23 - 6/25/2007  (Read 135136 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: June 25, 2007, 05:08:56 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Quote from: "Kermit"
bobby cutts is allegedly saying he came over to Jessie's house and saw her dead, so he got scared and tried to hide her body.

In other words: the serial liar is going to try and take this to trial to get out of the death penalty which Ohio has.

Why would you hide a body if you didn't kill the person?  And why would you not be concerned about leaving your child there all alone while you were hiding the body of the person you did not kill???

Does this guy expect anybody to believe that BS???

His attorney.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: June 25, 2007, 05:09:17 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Did I just hear the reporter on FOX correctly that Cutt's family stood up in the courtroom in support of this POS????????????

WTF???????????

Well, of course!  It's Jessie's fault, you didn't know!?   I mean, what kind of Christian women would have two children out of wedlock, with a married man..?  geesh   Isn't that a good defense to murder of your unborn child and innocent girl????  Evil or Very Mad

Where's Al and Jesse on this one?  Havent heard a PEEP from them 2

they will be around...just give it time

Evil or Very Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: June 25, 2007, 05:09:43 PM »

Did I just hear the reporter on FOX correctly that Cutt's family stood up in the courtroom in support of this POS????????????

WTF???????????

I think Jessie's mother stood up and made eye contact with the killer of her daughter to place judgement. Not support.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: June 25, 2007, 05:10:38 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

WTF???????????

Well, of course!  It's Jessie's fault, you didn't know!?   I mean, what kind of Christian women would have two children out of wedlock, with a married man..?  geesh   Isn't that a good defense to murder of your unborn child and innocent girl????  Evil or Very Mad

they will be around...just give it time

Evil or Very Mad

Oh HELL NO

They will NEVER comment on this one
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #964 on: June 25, 2007, 05:11:21 PM »

WTF???????????

Oh geesh, never thought about them.   I hope they don't!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: June 25, 2007, 05:11:39 PM »

WTF???????????

I thought I heard Jesse got arrested over the weekend. Don't recall what it was for.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: June 25, 2007, 05:11:59 PM »

Kermit the said Jessie's mom stood up to make eye contact with him. Then his family stood up to show support for him.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: June 25, 2007, 05:12:06 PM »

reminds me of our cheif of police a few years back going through bitter divorse and killed his wife and self in a starbucks parking lot basically
in front of his kids MADE national news ( I live in such a great city) Rolling Eyes

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: June 25, 2007, 05:13:12 PM »

Jesse Jackson was arrested for trespassing   Razz

ARUBA
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: June 25, 2007, 05:13:12 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
bobby cutts is allegedly saying he came over to Jessie's house and saw her dead, so he got scared and tried to hide her body.

In other words: the serial liar is going to try and take this to trial to get out of the death penalty which Ohio has.

Why would you hide a body if you didn't kill the person?  And why would you not be concerned about leaving your child there all alone while you were hiding the body of the person you did not kill???

Does this guy expect anybody to believe that BS???

His attorney.

Laughing

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: June 25, 2007, 05:14:10 PM »

Gig Harbor, Washington, a quiet Tacoma suburb, knew little of tragedy and scandal-until April 26, 2003. On that day, David Brame, distraught over his impending divorce, shot his wife to death in a busy public parking lot. Then, with the couple's two children only feet away, he turned the gun on himself. It was a horrific event, but Tacoma residents had special reason to be shocked. Brame was, after all, the chief of police.

But as the investigation unfolded, a bizarre and depraved side of Brame and his marriage came to light. Here, in chilling detail, is the full story of one of Gig Harbor's most violent and disturbing crimes.

http://www.tacomaconfidential.com/book.asp

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: June 25, 2007, 05:14:12 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Kermit the said Jessie's mom stood up to make eye contact with him. Then his family stood up to show support for him.

Oooh. I did not hear the part about Cutt's family standing up
Thanks yapperz.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: June 25, 2007, 05:14:42 PM »

WTF???????????

I thought I heard Jesse got arrested over the weekend. Don't recall what it was for.

He got a little out of control at a protest, tried to blame the white cop for the whole thing

I think he got a disorderly conduct charge or something similar
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: June 25, 2007, 05:15:59 PM »

Jesse Jackson was arrested for trespassing   Razz

trespassing, thats what it was.

The cops tried to make him leave the scene and he wouldnt
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: June 25, 2007, 05:16:51 PM »

I want to know this.  Where and when did Cutt's get the shovel to bury her.  Did he by chance go home to his POS family's home and get them.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: June 25, 2007, 05:17:24 PM »

Thanks blah and yapperz - guess Jessie Jackson will be busy for awhile.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: June 25, 2007, 05:18:56 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I want to know this.  Where and when did Cutt's get the shovel to bury her.  Did he by chance go home to his POS family's home and get them.

San, I wouldn't doubt it. This case shows what REAL POLICE WORK is all about. ALE needs to take lessons.

ARUBA
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: June 25, 2007, 05:19:46 PM »

Quote from: "San"

San, I wouldn't doubt it. This case shows what REAL POLICE WORK is all about. ALE needs to take lessons.

LOL
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: June 25, 2007, 05:19:54 PM »

Thanks blah and yapperz - guess Jessie Jackson will be busy for awhile.

YW. But he won't be busy enough to suit me.   Cool

ARUBA
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: June 25, 2007, 05:21:37 PM »

page 50 yet???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.