April 19, 2024, 05:53:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ayla Reynolds 20 mo. old msg 12-17-11 Waterville, ME Declared Dead  (Read 329339 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: December 29, 2011, 06:32:54 PM »

http://www.kjonline.com/news/missing-girls-father-return-her-safely_2011-12-28.html

Posted: December 29
Updated: Today at 10:12 PM
Missing girl's father: 'Return her safely'
DiPietro wants to set record straight on disappearance

By Doug Harlow dharlow@mainetoday.com
Staff Writer

WATERVILLE -- The father of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds said Wednesday that he would never harm his daughter and implored whoever has the 20-month-old to bring her home safe.

In his second public statement in as many weeks, Justin DiPietro, 24, said he wanted to set the record straight on his daughter's disappearance.

"I have to believe that Ayla is with somebody and I just want that person to find the courage to do the right thing and find a way to return her safely," DiPietro said in a hand-written statement released Wednesday afternoon by the Waterville Police Department. "Even if that means dropping her off at a church or a hospital or some safe place."
 ::snipping2::
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2011, 12:19:16 PM »

In the comment section of the Huffington Post regarding the mother's interview stating the father isn't talking to her, someone posted this comment:

"The girls body as thrown into the river on route 25 in Limington. The father went into a rage and killed her after finding out about the mother court action. I know this family and they all into drugs the father is a dangerous sociio path. He is in hiding from guilt. The girls body will show up soon."

Edit to add link per Festa.  MB

Festa - great to see you! 

Sadly this comment you posted from Huffington Post makes sense to me. 

Hi Klaasend & MuffyBee,

Yeah, this sounds, unfortunately, about right to me too. Sad  But I'm most interested in who exactly wrote this and if they are or did contact LE with this information, they seem pretty specific - It does seem just a matter of time til they find the poor baby -
Sad, you see time again, these poor children being taken out of the frying pan and into the fire - Yes, the mom has drug issues that she seems to be trying to get hold of, but it seems to me the dad may also have them,(in addition to an anger/abuse problem) just because he isn't openly addressing them, he gets the kid, instead of another family member, like a grandparent or sibling who might be better qualified at this point to step in until a parent is okay.
I hope there is a special place in hell, I really do
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2011, 12:23:06 PM »

and Klaasend, regarding the father's quote that he would never harm a child - Michael Plumadore said the same thing and we all know how that ended..LIARS
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2011, 12:30:09 PM »

and Klaasend, regarding the father's quote that he would never harm a child - Michael Plumadore said the same thing and we all know how that ended..LIARS

Yep, I was thinking the SAME thing.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2011, 01:41:57 PM »

Yep, I was thinking the SAME thing.

And others to numerous to list.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2011, 05:26:10 PM »

http://www.wabi.tv/news/26403/ayla-reynolds-update-forensic-team-back-at-violette-ave-home
Ayla Reynolds Update: Forensic Team Back At Violette Ave. Home
by Rob Poindexter - December 30th 2011 04:51pm -

At the house on Violette Avenue where Ayla was last seen the scene looks a bit different.

The State Police forensic team was back there again today and for the first time they appeared to have roped off part of the backyard near a shed.

Members of the State Police, wearing gloves and boots, were in and out of the house and at one point they removed a paper bag from the house. We're not sure what was in that bag or if it's significant at all.

Our Central Maine crew is working hard on this story and they'll join us at 5:30 with the very latest.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2011, 06:18:29 PM »

The above was just on my local news...police ? are suppose to make an announcement, but no word when.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2011, 06:41:01 PM »

5:49 PM, Dec 30, 2011  

Since the investigation began, Waterville Police have been issuing an update on the investigation to the media each afternoon. On Friday, officials said it would be issued sometime during the evening.
snipped

Clint Van Zandt, a former FBI profiler, says law enforcement officers never give up on the "hope that the child will come home again."

http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/184021/3/Hope-still-remains-for-missing-toddler

*Well, Clint knows all too well that this most likely won't end well. There is no doubt in my mind.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2011, 06:45:46 PM »

VIDEO AT LINK
http://www.wabi.tv/news/26403/ayla-reynolds-update-forensic-team-back-at-violette-ave-home

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2011, 07:46:06 PM »

Ayla Reynolds case: Search continues, vehicles returned
Posted on December 30, 2011 by Valhall
Two vehicles previously taken from Justin DiPietro’s residence for forensic examination have been returned to their owners.  One of the vehicles belonged to DiPietro, who is missing 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds’ father, the other belonged to a woman reportedly from Portland, Maine who has not been identified publicly.  The return of the two vehicles would seem to indicate there was no substantial evidence connected with Ayla’s disappearance found within them.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/12/30/ayla-reynolds-case-search-continues-vehicles-returned/

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: December 30, 2011, 08:03:27 PM »

http://bangordailynews.com/2011/12/30/news/state/search-for-ayla-reynolds-continues-into-another-holiday-weekend/
Search for Ayla Reynolds continues into another holiday weekend
BDN staff and wire reports
Posted Dec. 30, 2011, at 6:47 p.m

WATERVILLE, Maine — Investigators and concerned people across the nation held out hope Friday that missing Waterville toddler Ayla Reynolds will be found unharmed, though missing children experts said that with each passing day the job of finding her becomes more difficult.

Authorities on Friday refused to say whether they have any suspects in the case. Ayla’s parents, Justin DiPietro of Waterville and Trista Reynolds of Portland, have continued to cooperate, investigators said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2011, 08:32:08 PM »

CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)http://twitter.com/#!/CaseSignal
CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
Search for Ayla Reynolds is now a criminal investigation - #AylaReynolds - Fox Boston > bit.ly/u83oUA
46 seconds ago
Missing baby Ayla Reynolds - police: foul play based on evidence - collected reporter tweets on news feed #AylaReynolds on.fb.me/v1UPa2
5 minutes ago
Case Signal (BeanE)
RT @cnnross: Waterville Police: "We base our conclusions on evidence gathered by investigators during the past two weeks." AylaReynolds
9 minutes ago
Case Signal (BeanE)
RT @fox25news: Waterville PD on Ayla Reynolds disappearance: "We believe that foul play has occurred in connection with Ayla's disappearance
10 minutes ago
Case Signal (BeanE)
Breaking: Ayla Reynolds: Foul play
11 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2011, 08:33:34 PM »

http://www.wvii.com/stories.html?sku=20111230192216   
WVII News
Main: General News:
Ayla Reynolds' Disappearance Now a Criminal Investigation    Submitted: 12/30/2011

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2011, 10:23:32 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/30/justice/maine-missing-child/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Police chief: 'Foul play' suspected in Maine toddler's disappearance

By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 9:48 PM EST, Fri December 30, 2011

(CNN) -- A central Maine police chief said Friday that authorities now believe there was "foul play" in the disappearance two weeks ago of a 20-month-old girl.

Ayla Reynolds was last seen December 16 when her father, Justin Dipietro, said he put her to bed. Dipietro -- who has insisted that he has "no idea what happened to Ayla" -- later reported the girl missing.

Waterville Police Chief Joseph Massey previously has said authorities were confident that someone took Ayla from the house. But in his comments Friday, issued in a statement, Massey went a step further in saying the case "has evolved from the search for a missing child to a criminal investigation."

Given this shift, the Maine State Police will now take over as the lead in the investigation from Waterville police, according to Massey.

"We base our conclusions on evidence gathered by investigators during the past two weeks," the police chief said.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: December 31, 2011, 07:19:07 AM »

Foul play........geeeeeeezzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ya think?   who'd a thunk it  Rolling Eyes wtg WPD

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: December 31, 2011, 08:03:46 AM »

Waterville Police Chief's Full Statement Regarding New Developments In Ayla Reynold's Case
December 30th 2011 10:33pm

http://www.wabi.tv/news/26416/waterville-police-chiefs-full-statement-regarding-new-developments-in-ayla-reynolds-case

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: December 31, 2011, 08:26:16 AM »

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/psychics-among-hundreds-of-tipsters-in-ayla-case_2011-12-30.html
Posted: December 31
Updated: Today at 10:30 PM
Psychics among hundreds of tipsters in Ayla case
By Doug Harlow dharlow@mainetoday.com
Staff Writer

WATERVILLE -- Hundreds of tips have been phoned in to police investigating the disappearance of 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds, some of which are coming from people who are calling themselves psychics.
"As of right now, we have received a total of 500 tips -- 75 of those have been from psychics," Deputy Waterville Police Chief Charles Rumsey said Friday. "Each tip we receive -- psychic or not -- is assigned to an investigator. Contact is made with the person providing the tip, if possible. They follow up on each tip to the extent possible given the specificity of the information provided."

Psychics claim to have visions of missing people and specific places and offer police tips on where to find missing children. One such psychic from California this week sent the Morning Sentinel a map and a detailed description of his vision of Ayla Reynolds. A reporter went to the site, but there was nothing there.

Rumsey would not comment on the information from the psychic from California or other specific tips.

~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #117 on: December 31, 2011, 06:32:43 PM »

I have been reading since the beginning but can hardly bear to post on this case, I have thought dad was hinky all along and can relate to the anger the grandfather feels and the frustration mom feels, I can't imagine my child disapparing and the other parent not speaking to me about what he knew or his recollection, I am not sure I could contain my anger and what I might do.....not a shot in hell he had no clue what happened, I checked the property appraiser site and that has was only 988 squ ft with other adults, 3 that we know of and another child in the bed/room with Ayla? BS....that is bs and he knows it, also can anyone recall a parent not even making a stmt other than some stmt an atty (yes, I believe for certain the first stmt if ot the second was no doubt drafted by an atty ), and not using the media to beg, plead for his daughter's return? To my knowledge he has never been on tv, and a written stmt handed to LE and then from LE to the media doesn't come close to cutting it, where is he? Where is his mother who was there and owns the home and who was the last one to see Ayla outside of anyone from that home.....the neighbor didn't even know he had a daughter so I think this case is sadly going to end like the majority of others, I just pray they had all the evidence they need and I do think they knew all along it was foul play since the house has been locked down with LE sitting outside and a huge spotlight since the beginning....

Curious about the window removal ..

A window of the modest vinyl-sided house on the driveway side of DiPietro's house had been removed and appeared to be part of the measuring detail.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/foul-play-now-suspected-in-ayla-case_2011-12-30.html

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: December 31, 2011, 08:03:36 PM »

Former FBI profiler weighs in on Ayla Reynolds case

NEWS CENTER spoke with former FBI profiler Clint Van Zandt about the case by phone.

He says silence on the part of law enforcement could mean that investigators are getting close to a break in the case.

"If they believe this is a criminal act, the last thing they want to do is tell the kidnapper or person responsible for the disappearance of this little girl what they're actually doing," Van Zandt said. "I think at this point law enforcement would rather conduct the investigation in somewhat of a vacuum, as opposed to allowing the person responsible to accurately track the investigation and know if law enforcement is getting close to them and getting close to the recovery of this little girl or not."

There is a thirty thousand dollar reward being offered for information leading investigators to Ayla Reynolds.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/184167/2/Former-FBI-profiler-weighs-in-on-Ayla-Reynolds-case

I hope this is the quiet before the storm and not the case going cold.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: December 31, 2011, 08:16:29 PM »

I have been reading since the beginning but can hardly bear to post on this case, I have thought dad was hinky all along and can relate to the anger the grandfather feels and the frustration mom feels, I can't imagine my child disapparing and the other parent not speaking to me about what he knew or his recollection, I am not sure I could contain my anger and what I might do.....not a shot in hell he had no clue what happened, I checked the property appraiser site and that has was only 988 squ ft with other adults, 3 that we know of and another child in the bed/room with Ayla? BS....that is bs and he knows it, also can anyone recall a parent not even making a stmt other than some stmt an atty (yes, I believe for certain the first stmt if ot the second was no doubt drafted by an atty ), and not using the media to beg, plead for his daughter's return? To my knowledge he has never been on tv, and a written stmt handed to LE and then from LE to the media doesn't come close to cutting it, where is he? Where is his mother who was there and owns the home and who was the last one to see Ayla outside of anyone from that home.....the neighbor didn't even know he had a daughter so I think this case is sadly going to end like the majority of others, I just pray they had all the evidence they need and I do think they knew all along it was foul play since the house has been locked down with LE sitting outside and a huge spotlight since the beginning....

Curious about the window removal ..

A window of the modest vinyl-sided house on the driveway side of DiPietro's house had been removed and appeared to be part of the measuring detail.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/foul-play-now-suspected-in-ayla-case_2011-12-30.html

IM - I had read in earlier reports that the house was small, but the pictures make it it appear somewhat larger.  I would have never thought it was that small.  Two bedrooms, small kitchen, living room/dining comb at most.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.