April 18, 2024, 05:35:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ayla Reynolds 20 mo. old msg 12-17-11 Waterville, ME Declared Dead  (Read 329307 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #120 on: December 31, 2011, 11:05:08 PM »

I have been reading since the beginning but can hardly bear to post on this case, I have thought dad was hinky all along and can relate to the anger the grandfather feels and the frustration mom feels, I can't imagine my child disapparing and the other parent not speaking to me about what he knew or his recollection, I am not sure I could contain my anger and what I might do.....not a shot in hell he had no clue what happened, I checked the property appraiser site and that has was only 988 squ ft with other adults, 3 that we know of and another child in the bed/room with Ayla? BS....that is bs and he knows it, also can anyone recall a parent not even making a stmt other than some stmt an atty (yes, I believe for certain the first stmt if ot the second was no doubt drafted by an atty ), and not using the media to beg, plead for his daughter's return? To my knowledge he has never been on tv, and a written stmt handed to LE and then from LE to the media doesn't come close to cutting it, where is he? Where is his mother who was there and owns the home and who was the last one to see Ayla outside of anyone from that home.....the neighbor didn't even know he had a daughter so I think this case is sadly going to end like the majority of others, I just pray they had all the evidence they need and I do think they knew all along it was foul play since the house has been locked down with LE sitting outside and a huge spotlight since the beginning....

Curious about the window removal ..

A window of the modest vinyl-sided house on the driveway side of DiPietro's house had been removed and appeared to be part of the measuring detail.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/foul-play-now-suspected-in-ayla-case_2011-12-30.html

IM - I had read in earlier reports that the house was small, but the pictures make it it appear somewhat larger.  I would have never thought it was that small.  Two bedrooms, small kitchen, living room/dining comb at most.   
  I agree, the pictures gave me a skewed idea of the size, so I looked it up, I can imagine how someone may pretend not to have a clue if their child disappeared in a home that was 5000 or 6000 square feet, but I wouldn't generally believe it except in a case like Elizabeth Smart where the sister witnessed the abduction, but 988 sq ft filled with at least 3 adults and I heard a rumor of 5 adults, 2 kids is VERY small....I will see if I can pull the plans on it, that is smaller than many apartments...

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #121 on: December 31, 2011, 11:29:25 PM »

I have been reading since the beginning but can hardly bear to post on this case, I have thought dad was hinky all along and can relate to the anger the grandfather feels and the frustration mom feels, I can't imagine my child disapparing and the other parent not speaking to me about what he knew or his recollection, I am not sure I could contain my anger and what I might do.....not a shot in hell he had no clue what happened, I checked the property appraiser site and that has was only 988 squ ft with other adults, 3 that we know of and another child in the bed/room with Ayla? BS....that is bs and he knows it, also can anyone recall a parent not even making a stmt other than some stmt an atty (yes, I believe for certain the first stmt if ot the second was no doubt drafted by an atty ), and not using the media to beg, plead for his daughter's return? To my knowledge he has never been on tv, and a written stmt handed to LE and then from LE to the media doesn't come close to cutting it, where is he? Where is his mother who was there and owns the home and who was the last one to see Ayla outside of anyone from that home.....the neighbor didn't even know he had a daughter so I think this case is sadly going to end like the majority of others, I just pray they had all the evidence they need and I do think they knew all along it was foul play since the house has been locked down with LE sitting outside and a huge spotlight since the beginning....

Curious about the window removal ..

A window of the modest vinyl-sided house on the driveway side of DiPietro's house had been removed and appeared to be part of the measuring detail.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/foul-play-now-suspected-in-ayla-case_2011-12-30.html

IM - I had read in earlier reports that the house was small, but the pictures make it it appear somewhat larger.  I would have never thought it was that small.  Two bedrooms, small kitchen, living room/dining comb at most.   
  I agree, the pictures gave me a skewed idea of the size, so I looked it up, I can imagine how someone may pretend not to have a clue if their child disappeared in a home that was 5000 or 6000 square feet, but I wouldn't generally believe it except in a case like Elizabeth Smart where the sister witnessed the abduction, but 988 sq ft filled with at least 3 adults and I heard a rumor of 5 adults, 2 kids is VERY small....I will see if I can pull the plans on it, that is smaller than many apartments...

Quoting myself , but Zillow has it as a 3 bd, 1 ba which makes the rooms even smaller...I wish their site had a layout like my county does, with square footage broken down and layout, or course I live in Florida so everything is available.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: January 02, 2012, 12:02:57 PM »

The Today Show 01/02/2012
http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/45846422#45846422

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: January 02, 2012, 12:09:11 PM »

The Today Show Transcript 01/02/2012
http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/45846422#45846422

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: January 02, 2012, 12:12:25 PM »

http://www.wmtw.com/news/30107154/detail.html
Police Turn Waterville Home Back Over To Ayla's Family
Violette Avenue Home Was Where Ayla Reynolds Was Last Seen
POSTED: 7:39 pm EST December 30, 2011
UPDATED: 8:33 am EST January 2, 2012

Video at link.
WATERVILLE, Maine -- Maine Department of Public Safety Spokesperson Steve McCausland said police have turned the home on Violette Avenue back over to the family of Ayla Reynolds.

According to authorities, the Waterville home was the last place the 20-month-old was seen when her father put her to bed on Dec. 16.

Investigators spent weeks searching the house as part of the case.

Waterville Police Chief Joseph Massey said investigators believe foul play has occurred in connection with the disappearance of Ayla.

Massey said detectives based that conclusion on evidence gathered during the past two weeks.

He said for this reason, he has asked Maine State Police Major Crimes Unit to take over the investigation into 20-month-old Ayla's disappearance.

Massey said Waterville police will work with state police and other agencies in helping solve what happened to Ayla.

On Friday, a shed in the back yard of Justin DiPietro's home was roped off and investigators, wearing gloves and boots, were in and out of the house. At one point, they removed a paper bag from the house. It is unknown what was in the bag.

Read more: http://www.wmtw.com/news/30107154/detail.html#ixzz1iK0ETLjp

~ Peter Frampton
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: January 02, 2012, 12:16:24 PM »

Not the least bit impressed with dads interview.  He didn't answer any pertinent questions and just seemed to talk in circles in my opinion!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: January 02, 2012, 02:26:31 PM »

Not the least bit impressed with dads interview.  He didn't answer any pertinent questions and just seemed to talk in circles in my opinion!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: January 02, 2012, 02:28:25 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/Robb1239
Rob Poindexter @Robb1239 8m
DiPietro will only talk to a newspaper reporter who he called into the house. After this morning (cont) tl.gd/f3m579
1:14 PM - 2 Jan 12 via Plume   · Details
Rob Poindexter Rob Poindexter @Robb1239 1h
Justin Dipietro sitting in his Explorer contemplating whether to talk to ushttp://yfrog.com/od7wryqj

~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: January 02, 2012, 09:08:43 PM »

WTF? I am coming on to ask for the person who has my child to give her back.....hey dude, you are about 16 days too late and I don't buy the fact that using the media to show how much pain it "should" have caused you to lose your daughter would hinder the investigation, you haven't even had a relationship with her but a few months.......GRRR, and I am pretty d@mn certain that the night you "lost" her wasn't a normal night FCS, Ayla is gone from a tiny house full of adults so BS again. I am not sure why but I want to slap the chit out of him and heaven help me if I were grandpa Ron or her mom and he would only text me and not get with me to tell me what happened that night, well there would be more than Ayla missing in Waterville, I can assure you that. D@mn sperm donor prolly po'd that after hr mom filed legal papers since there was no custody agreement period, that he'd have to pay child support and with no job, living with mommy, a GF and partying to do that just might crimp his style.

Sick of all these families and can't even go to the thread with trash incubator who left her kids with men over and over until one killed her and did the unimaginable....when is this going to end????? God help these babies, they have trash and selfish parents who really don't give a crap.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: January 02, 2012, 09:32:05 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/Robb1239
Rob Poindexter @Robb1239 8m
DiPietro will only talk to a newspaper reporter who he called into the house. After this morning (cont) tl.gd/f3m579
1:14 PM - 2 Jan 12 via Plume   · Details
Rob Poindexter Rob Poindexter @Robb1239 1h
Justin Dipietro sitting in his Explorer contemplating whether to talk to ushttp://yfrog.com/od7wryqj

I just read one of the latest interviews, he wasn't on camera but spoke to the reporters, odd choice of words when he mentioned he thought someone had her and was taking good care of her BUT he stated she probably thought it was all a game to Ayla and that she had adapted...well, for one you can tell he hasn't been involved very much in her life to state that, surely he doesn't believe it???? Seriously Justin...

http://www.wgme.com/news/top-stories/stories/wgme_vid_10438.shtml

[
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #130 on: January 02, 2012, 10:52:31 PM »

Not impressed with him whatsoever......

What is that he has? a Uni-brow????

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: January 03, 2012, 09:03:07 AM »

http://www.kjonline.com/news/aylas-father-i-just-want-her-back_2012-01-02.html
Posted: January 3
Updated: Today at 10:29 PM
Ayla's father: ‘It’s gone on long enough’
DiPietro speaks with ‘Today’ show, Kennebec Journal

WATERVILLE — Justin DiPietro sat in the sunlit living room at 29 Violette Ave., the home where his missing daughter was last seen, and pleaded for her return.

“I hope that whoever had the courage to come into this house and take her has the courage to bring her back,” DiPietro said Monday during an exclusive interview with the Kennebec Journal. “It’s gone on long enough.”

DiPietro’s daughter, 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds, has been missing since Dec. 17. Her disappearance has been the focus of a massive multi-agency investigation and the subject of national media attention.

With his mother, Phoebe DiPietro, and older brother, Lance DiPietro, seated nearby, DiPietro also said he wanted to clarify a widespread rumor regarding the hours before Ayla was reported missing. He said some media outlets and blogs reported there was a party at the DiPietro home on Dec. 16.

“There was no party,” he said.

Phoebe DiPietro nodded in agreement. She also offered a simple plea to anyone who might know about Ayla’s whereabouts.

“I just want her back,” she said, tearfully.

DiPietro, 24, said he wanted to thank the community for posting a $30,000 reward for information that leads investigators to Ayla.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: January 03, 2012, 10:38:19 AM »

I have seen more emotion in a dust rag than this dude showed.  Unless he just underwent some serious botox treatment, he is lying through his clenched teeth. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: January 04, 2012, 10:38:49 AM »

Posted: January 4
Updated: Today at 10:16 PM
Police keep quiet as search for Ayla Reynolds continues
Two agencies don’t say whether they told Justin DiPietro to avoid media

WATERVILLE — It’s not unusual for police to advise people against speaking to the media.

STILL LOOKING: The search for 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds continues.

“It’s kind of a case-by-case thing,” said Chuck Drago, a retired police chief from of Oviedo, Fla., and law enforcement consultant.

During Justin DiPietro’s first television appearance Monday, the father of missing 21-month-old Ayla Reynolds said he had avoided the media for two weeks because police told him media interviews might hinder the investigation.

Two of the agencies involved in the search for Ayla Reynolds — Maine State Police and Waterville Police — declined to comment Tuesday on whether they had advised DiPietro to avoid media contact.

Drago said there are also times when police actively encourage family members to speak to the press.

“If there’s something that might benefit the case, and police feel it’s good (information) to put out, they’ll try to manage that and work with that person to speak out,” he said.  “We know it happens very often in missing children cases when the parents plead with whomever may have the child or so forth.”

Drago said it’s not unusual that police haven’t announced any new developments in the Ayla case since Saturday.

“They may not have anything to add,” he said. “Sometimes nothing happens for days, and sometimes law enforcement will feel compelled to say something because the media is putting a lot of pressure on them.

“It’s getting to the point where things going to get kind of slow and quiet, so there probably won’t be a lot of information to give out at this point.”

FAMILY FRIEND LAUNCHES WEBSITE

Jeff Hanson is a truck driver and an occasional website designer from Portland.

He’s also a friend of Ayla Reynolds’ maternal family.

On Tuesday, Hanson announced the launch of aylareynolds.com, a website that compiles photographs of Ayla and a description of the 21-month-old girl, who was reported missing on Dec. 17.

The site is meant to raise awareness of Ayla’s disappearance and offer support to her family.

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Police-keep-quiet.html

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: January 04, 2012, 03:29:55 PM »

I have seen more emotion in a dust rag than this dude showed.  Unless he just underwent some serious botox treatment, he is lying through his clenched teeth. 

lol

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #135 on: January 04, 2012, 08:29:47 PM »

Interesting mom (Justin's mom) works for the state of Maine, found her email a few days ago and while it's not for DCS it does make me wonder if someone got word to Justin about the filing in court.....I feel so much for the grandfather and find his emotions exactly what they should be, I can promise if he wouldn't talk to me nor my daughter, had refused to send pictures or let Ayla talk to me (well, my dad would have been in the car the first occurence, but he doesn't take any crap when it comes to his grands)....their would be another missing person or two in Waterville.

[
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: January 05, 2012, 10:23:12 AM »

Interesting mom (Justin's mom) works for the state of Maine, found her email a few days ago and while it's not for DCS it does make me wonder if someone got word to Justin about the filing in court.....I feel so much for the grandfather and find his emotions exactly what they should be, I can promise if he wouldn't talk to me nor my daughter, had refused to send pictures or let Ayla talk to me (well, my dad would have been in the car the first occurence, but he doesn't take any crap when it comes to his grands)....their would be another missing person or two in Waterville.

I agree but also have been through extended periods of not seeing my grands because of ongoing custodial litigation between my daughter, bio-mom, and their dad.  In most cases, until a custodial agreement is in place, possession is nine-tenths of the law.  LE will not get involved without custodial agreements, and not even then in Texas.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: January 05, 2012, 01:32:03 PM »

I agree but also have been through extended periods of not seeing my grands because of ongoing custodial litigation between my daughter, bio-mom, and their dad.  In most cases, until a custodial agreement is in place, possession is nine-tenths of the law.  LE will not get involved without custodial agreements, and not even then in Texas.   
I am so sorry flutter......that would push me over the edge but I do know they get ot wrong , we have laods o cases where DCF gave the child to a parent with more connections or money and poof, they are gone or dead. I can't say what I would do, but I can imagine and it would be UGLY......I do wonder why on earth Justin went to get ayla from her mom and aunt and I know they had an agreement , but I think that was a safety agreement and not a true custody arrangement and went to LE in Portland to physically take her-seems she had done fine with them and not so fine with daddy and gramy Phoebe. Many want to crucify her mom for needing rehab for alcohol if what I read is correct and that would make more sense due to the fact it was 10 days, I applaud any mother for getting whatever help or tools necessary to be a better mom, and not one person is perfect so I am grateful she got help.....that being said, I can't imagine the rage I'd feel if baby daddy would only text me, and not let me speak to ,my child......as I stated not just me, but my dad would have done something that he should regret but wouldn't, children come first and obviously there were major issues with this arrangement. Bruises, after a certain point refusal to talk to mom's side of family, no photos and then she disappears on his watch, and he literally went into hiding.....and refuses to talk to mom or grandad. I wonder how his appearance may have changed during that time frame and statistically speaking anytime a child this young disappears from the home and a tiny one at that, someone in the family is involved ......when they are older, prepubescent etc., their is probably about a 10-15% chance it could be a sex offender and that probably goes up with age. I guess this one hit me harder than some of the others because when I saw her photo, she looked JUST like my daughter at that age and I'd rip her dad apart with my own bare hands if he pulled this crap and disappeared my 20 mos old child....some of the others I can't even follow, too horrific and infuriating. I honestly don't think she will come home alive, and it pizzes me off. Maybe she didn't have the best of everything with mom's family, but it is obvious she was loved. Reminds me of HaLeigh  Cummings "that's all I know"....."I don't know nothing" blah blah blah, except Ron was in the public eye pretending to care, and Justin IMO only came out because the heat he was taking had to be too much and WTH is his mom or anyone else in that tiny house?? So abnormal, seems they are willing to just accept that she's gone, no big deal so I will go on with my life, and while I am ranting.....his letters and especially the first one had ATTORNEY written all over it, it was way to carefully worded for a man/child of so little worlds and a blank stare that made him appear to be less than all there IYKWIM......it reminded me of my druggie brother, and if you asked him anything that required any thinking skills beyond "huh", "I dunno" and "ummm", he would have nothing else to add, basically a blank stare while they are trying to figure out WTH a word means. Ok, rant over for a bit.....maybe I need to just stay off here since I am mad as hell anymore!

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: January 06, 2012, 07:57:20 AM »

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/184758/314/portland.highschoolsports.net
Texas nonprofit joins Ayla search
9:04 PM, Jan 5, 2012   |

FRIENDSWOOD, TX (NEWS CENTER)- A center in Texas that helps find missing children is now working to bring Ayla Reynolds home.

Ayla Reynolds is from Waterville. She was reported missing by her father on the morning of December 17th.

The Laura Recovery Center is working with the girl's father, Justin DiPietro, and asking volunteers in the United States and Canada to post photos of the little girl.

~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: January 06, 2012, 09:28:48 AM »

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/184758/314/portland.highschoolsports.net
Texas nonprofit joins Ayla search
9:04 PM, Jan 5, 2012   |

FRIENDSWOOD, TX (NEWS CENTER)- A center in Texas that helps find missing children is now working to bring Ayla Reynolds home.

Ayla Reynolds is from Waterville. She was reported missing by her father on the morning of December 17th.

The Laura Recovery Center is working with the girl's father, Justin DiPietro, and asking volunteers in the United States and Canada to post photos of the little girl.

I don't think Laura Recovery Center would get involved without some outreach from the parents.  I guess that means they are talking to search organizations but not LE. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.