April 19, 2024, 04:23:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ayla Reynolds 20 mo. old msg 12-17-11 Waterville, ME Declared Dead  (Read 329338 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: January 06, 2012, 01:16:00 PM »

http://www.pressherald.com/news/father-wants-to-keep-focus-on-toddler_2012-01-06.html
Posted: January 6
Updated: Today at 8:14 AM
Father wants to keep focus on missing toddler
In an interview Thursday, Justin DiPietro also invites TV host Nancy Grace to Maine ‘to see what I’m going through.’
By BEN McCANNA Morning Sentinel

WATERVILLE - The past 20 days have been difficult for Justin DiPietro, he says. His 21-month-old daughter is missing and widespread speculation has often focused on him.
Particularly, from the host of a daily HLN television program, he said.

"I will publicly invite Nancy Grace to come spend a day with me," DiPietro said Thursday in an exclusive interview with the Morning Sentinel. "Nancy Grace, please come see me. Do you want to spend a day with me? Do you want to see what I'm going through? Do you want to see the ins and outs of it? I invite you to."
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: January 06, 2012, 09:49:18 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/RonyCamille
RonyCamille Rony Camille
Earlier today, I had an extensive convo with Justin DiPietro, #AylaReynolds dad. He is determined to find his child safe & bring her home.
2 hours ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: January 06, 2012, 10:51:40 PM »

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/184758/314/Texas-nonprofit-joins-Ayla-search

Texas nonprofit joins Ayla search

5:49 PM, Jan 6, 2012

FRIENDSWOOD, Tex. (NEWS CENTER) -- A center in Texas that helps find missing children is now working to bring Ayla Reynolds home.

Ayla Reynolds is from Waterville. She was reported missing by her father on the morning of December 17th.

The Laura Recovery Center is working with the girl's father, Justin DiPietro, and asking volunteers in the United States and Canada to post photos of the little girl.

Ayla's flyer is on the center's website. You can download, print, email, or fax the flyer directly from the site.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: January 07, 2012, 12:35:46 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gWFZJAzqjfxTgddbODH6aQvyB0pQ?docId=b165260457f540308e15c935a039f199
Father explains missing Maine girl's broken arm
January 7, 2012

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
LynneinMd.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: January 07, 2012, 03:21:18 PM »

Looking at the interview, an odd choice of words perked up my ears.  When asked to describe the events that night as far as bedtime, he said a "normal" night.  Remember Casey Anthony describing a "normal" day.  May mean nothing, but got my attention.  This guy doesn't even know Ayla very well, so how could he have such an attachment to her?
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: January 07, 2012, 03:26:22 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/07/justice/maine-missing-girl/index.html?eref=rss_mostpopular

The grandmother of a missing Maine toddler says no family members in the home the night the girl vanished had anything to do with her disappearance.

"I feel violated. Somebody came into my home and took my granddaughter who was sleeping," Phoebe DiPietro said during her first television interview about Ayla Reynolds, the now 21-month-old toddler.

Ayla disappeared December 17. Police have said they believe foul play was involved. They also say the DiPietros have fully co-operated in the investigation.

Sitting in her living room, steps away from Ayla's bedroom, DiPietro said she heard nothing while she slept that night. She wasn't the last one to go to bed that night and wasn't sure whether the doors were locked. She and her son suspect the child was abducted.

A $30,000 reward has been offered in the search for 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds."I'm sure that eventually they will be able to let us know how someone go into the house whether it was an unlocked window, an unlocked door, I don't know," DiPietro said. 'If I knew, it wouldn't have happened," she added.

Investigators have said there were several adults in the DiPietro home that night,

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2012, 11:48:15 PM »

http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/184994/3/Aylas-grandmother-talks-to-CNN
Ayla's grandmother talks to CNN
8:20 PM, Jan 7, 2012

Video at link.
"It is a very creepy feeling to think that somebody had been casing your house, that they'd been watching your family," Phoebe DiPietro said. "Please bring her back.  Please just bring her back."

State Police are working on over 400 leads.  A $30,000 reward is out for information leading to her discovery.

an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: January 08, 2012, 08:34:02 AM »

http://www.wabi.tv/news/26590/justin-dipietro-explains-aylas-broken-arm
Justin DiPietro Explains Ayla's Broken Arm
by Meghan Hayward - January 7th 2012 07:50pm - Read more Local News

Waterville - Ayla Reynolds' father is now offering an explanation of why his 21-month-old daughter has a broken arm.

Justin DiPietro says the accident happened when he tripped and fell while carrying Ayla and landed on top of her.

DiPietro told the Morning Sentinel that he was carrying a bag of groceries and Ayla when he tripped and fell on the stairs leading into the kitchen and landed on top of the toddler.

http://www.necn.com/01/08/12/Ayla-Reynolds-grandmother-speaks-out/landing_newengland.html?blockID=627080&feedID=4206
Ayla Reynolds' grandmother speaks out
Jan 8, 2012 8:09am

Video at link.
(NECN/CNN: Susan Candiotti, Waterville, Maine) - There are new details in the case of a missing toddler in Maine.

It has been three weeks since 21-month-old Ayla Reynolds vanished from her home. Police say they're conducting a criminal investigation. Now, Ayla's paternal grandmother is speaking publicly for the first time.

In her first TV interview, Alya's grandmother, Phoebe DiPietro says she is living a nightmare.

"You're waiting for a phone call, hoping the police have your granddaughter," DiPietro said.

So far, that phone call hasn't come in. Not a single word about what happened to Ayla Reynolds.

The toddler disappeared in the middle of the night, just one week before Christmas.

"She's quiet, very sweet, her eyes, she's got the bluest eyes and the longest eyelashes," DiPietro said.

~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #148 on: January 08, 2012, 11:08:19 PM »

Interesting........GMA Dipietro after her interview stating there was no party and that she heard nothing is now "claryinging"........she wasn't even there? So my question is how in the he77 would she have known anything and answered those questions on her first interview which I thought was a crock to begin with but WOW

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/08/us/maine-missing-toddler/

During her interview with CNN, DiPietro said Friday that she "didn't hear anything" when asked if she heard any noise the night Ayla disappeared. She added that there was not a party at the house, noted she wasn't the last one to go to bed and said she wasn't sure whether the doors to the house were locked.

On Sunday, DiPietro said she wanted to make clear that she wasn't home the night Ayla disappeared and that her information about what happened that night came from others.

She said she didn't specify that she wasn't home that night in her initial CNN interview because she was trying to follow the directions of police, who have instructed her not to discuss details about the night Ayla disappeared.

And it only took her two full days to figure this out.....boy, this family is quick ..... N O T!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: January 09, 2012, 11:00:27 AM »

this child did not have a chance with the family that she was born into..I hope that there are no other children still living with either of the parents...Mom has not even come to the area where her child disappeared from..no searching, no nothing...always an excuse of why she can't be there..I understand that she has another child, younger than Ayla I believe...Dad is lying through his teeth as  his mother, the grand mother did...apple does not fall far from the tree...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: January 09, 2012, 11:11:41 AM »

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/01/09/Missing-tots-grandmother-has-new-details/UPI-76141326120429/?spt=hs&or=tn
Missing tot's grandmother has new details
Published: Jan. 9, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Video at link.
WATERVILLE, Maine, Jan. 9 (UPI) -- Missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds' grandmother, Phoebe DiPietro, changing her earlier public comments, said she was not home the night the girl disappeared.

DiPietro told CNN Sunday she had been at another location, which she declined to disclose, Dec. 17 when the 21-month old child vanished.

In her initial public statements, she indicated she was among adults in the Waterville home where the baby had been.

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: January 09, 2012, 11:29:50 AM »

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/01/09/Missing-tots-grandmother-has-new-details/UPI-76141326120429/?spt=hs&or=tn
Missing tot's grandmother has new details
Published: Jan. 9, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Video at link.
WATERVILLE, Maine, Jan. 9 (UPI) -- Missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds' grandmother, Phoebe DiPietro, changing her earlier public comments, said she was not home the night the girl disappeared.

DiPietro told CNN Sunday she had been at another location, which she declined to disclose, Dec. 17 when the 21-month old child vanished.

In her initial public statements, she indicated she was among adults in the Waterville home where the baby had been.

Now why in the world would she lie . . . LE assuredly did not tell her to lie.  This is getting crazier and crazier.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: January 09, 2012, 12:32:48 PM »

http://www.pressherald.com/news/father-wants-to-keep-focus-on-toddler_2012-01-06.html
Posted: January 6
Updated: Today at 8:14 AM
Father wants to keep focus on missing toddler
In an interview Thursday, Justin DiPietro also invites TV host Nancy Grace to Maine ‘to see what I’m going through.’
By BEN McCANNA Morning Sentinel

WATERVILLE - The past 20 days have been difficult for Justin DiPietro, he says. His 21-month-old daughter is missing and widespread speculation has often focused on him.
Particularly, from the host of a daily HLN television program, he said.

"I will publicly invite Nancy Grace to come spend a day with me," DiPietro said Thursday in an exclusive interview with the Morning Sentinel. "Nancy Grace, please come see me. Do you want to spend a day with me? Do you want to see what I'm going through? Do you want to see the ins and outs of it? I invite you to."

I wonder if NG will respond to his offer.  If she does and spends the day with him, he will be sorry for his bravado.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: January 09, 2012, 01:02:24 PM »

My mother use to tell us as children that if you are caught in a lie everything you have said before or after is suspect. This grandmother just blew her credibility in her story of how Ayla broke her arm. If I was her son I'd be furious but then he sat there and listened to her and didn't correct the misinformation being put out by his mom. Therefor IMOO neither can be believed.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: January 09, 2012, 03:46:24 PM »

http://www.sentinelsource.com/news/state_regional/search-for-toddler-enters-fourth-week/article_b8a94599-a781-5197-8d45-9ec014519936.html
Search for toddler enters fourth week
Posted: Monday, January 9, 2012 12:15 pm | Updated: 12:24 pm, Mon Jan 9, 2012.
By CNN News Service

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: January 09, 2012, 04:31:40 PM »

My mother use to tell us as children that if you are caught in a lie everything you have said before or after is suspect. This grandmother just blew her credibility in her story of how Ayla broke her arm. If I was her son I'd be furious but then he sat there and listened to her and didn't correct the misinformation being put out by his mom. Therefor IMOO neither can be believed.
4Donks, I agree.  My grandmother told me the same thing.  How can we possibly anything that comes out of their mouths now?

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: January 10, 2012, 09:32:25 AM »

4Donks, I agree.  My grandmother told me the same thing.  How can we possibly anything that comes out of their mouths now?

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: January 10, 2012, 09:35:29 AM »

Mom was on Today Show...
pretty matter of fact..no emotion that I saw..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: January 10, 2012, 03:38:10 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/mom-missing-girl-truth-15329178#.Twyf5fmwVfO
Mom of Missing Girl: I'm Not Getting 'Whole Truth'
WATERVILLE, Maine January 10, 2012 (AP)

Video at link.
The mother of a missing Maine toddler says she has spoken to the girl's father but still has unanswered questions about the disappearance.

Trista Reynolds said Tuesday that she still isn't getting "the whole truth" about what happened in Justin DiPietro's Waterville home on the night that 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds went missing.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: January 10, 2012, 03:40:54 PM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45940014#45940014
The Today Show 01/10/2012

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.