April 26, 2024, 01:13:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ayla Reynolds 20 mo. old msg 12-17-11 Waterville, ME Declared Dead  (Read 329848 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: January 12, 2012, 06:27:37 AM »

morning monkeys,i so wish this was true for Ayla,and all the missing children

December 31, 2011
Subpoena seeks to track author of 'Ayla' poem
 ::snipping2::
Jones' poem was posted in pressherald.com's comment section under the pseudonym "Nomainer," following a story that appeared Monday. It read:

Away where no one can harm her again

Your life will be happy now

Loved by those that took you to safety

A new life far from the insanity in Maine

The letters that begin the poem's four lines spell "Ayla," Jones pointed out, an idea she got after receiving a poem from a pen pal.

The subpoena to The Press Herald called for the media company's representatives to appear before a grand jury in February with Jones's contact information. The subpoena did not indicate that any indictment is imminent, Stokes said

more
http://www.pressherald.com/news/subpoena-seeks-to-track-author-of-ayla-poem_2011-12-31.html?searchterm=Ayla+Reynolds

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #181 on: January 12, 2012, 10:48:08 AM »

I was flipping around and heard Justin has an attorney?? I have the flu so maybe I am just hallucinating, but I could have sworn I heard he had one but he wouldn't give a name, I better go check and BRB.
Island, I meant to tell you that I hope you are feeling better soon. an angelic monkey

I hope the searches provide something. Police have been tight lipped about everything.
On Vinnie Politan (HLN), he mentioned that Justin's girlfriend's "sister" was arrested recently for drugs. It just goes to show what kind of people were around this child. I seriously can not remember any cases where drugs/drug us were at the center of a child's disappearance. I don't think this case will be any different either.
98% of the cases (it seems) that we see here are centered around worthless selfish parents and drugs.

Apologies if this was posted already. I hope the following makes sense:
More family info:

Justin's sister Elisha's FB:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=703680444&sk=wall

I gleaned some info regarding what Vinnie Politan saying Justin's girlfriends sister was arrested in a major drug bust. I am not dead positive but check the following out:

Portland woman facing drug charges after seizure of cocaine, 1,000 oxycodone pills
PORTLAND, Maine — A local woman is behind bars after police seized nearly 1,000 oxycodone pills and cocaine on Friday.

Briana Roberts, 23, is facing a charge of aggravated trafficking in oxycodone after drug enforcement agents executed a search warrant at her Pine Street residence, Maine Department of Public Safety spokesman Stephen McCausland said.

The warrant was served by Portland police, along with drug agents, and authorities seized pills that have an estimated street value of $15,000, along with 19 grams of cocaine that was packaged for resale. The oxycodone was discovered in small plastic bags and the cocaine in a bedroom, McCausland said.

Briana's FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=593883243&sk=wall

Briana's sisters FB (Courtney Roberts) (notice Elisha Dipietro is on her friendslist as well as the profile pic has two children which one appears to be Ayla):
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1472332811&sk=wall
(her profile pic):

In summary (in case my post is confusing):
I believe Courtney Roberts is the girlfriend of Justin. Her sister Briana was arrested on/about Jan 9th in a major drug bust in Maine.Briana and Courtney are both listed on each others friends list. Elisha (Justin's sister who I think has a child of her own as well) is on Courtney's friends list. After watching the news conference Trimm posted earlier, LE was very vague and elusive about the drug task force being involved in some way or another in this case. As always, drugs appear to be at the center of this case.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: January 12, 2012, 02:27:24 PM »

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/01/12/news/portland/trista-reynolds-struggling-with-evolving-emotions-as-search-for-ayla-continues/
VIDEO
Trista Reynolds struggling with evolving emotions as search for Ayla continues
By Christopher Cousins, BDN Staff
Posted Jan. 12, 2012, at 12:13 p.m.

PORTLAND, Maine — Trista Reynolds said she has gone from shocked to grief-stricken to furious as the search for her daughter, Ayla Reynolds, closes out its fourth week.

“For the past week or two I’ve found myself lashing out at everyone,” she said Wednesday during a lengthy interview with the Bangor Daily News. “Whenever I see her on the front page or on television, I think there’s no way that’s my little girl. Sometimes I have to pretend it’s not going on. If I don’t tell myself that sometimes, I don’t know how I could function.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: January 13, 2012, 07:41:07 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/Robb1239
Robb1239 Rob Poindexter
According to reports Ayla Reynolds father Justin DiPietro took a polygraph shortly after she disappeared. He nor police will discuss results
1 hour ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #184 on: January 13, 2012, 08:18:52 PM »

Well, I guess that is one way to get around answering the question wrt the polygraph

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Missing-toddlers-father-took-polygraph-exam.html

asked for a polygraph on day one,” DiPietro said today during an interview with the Morning Sentinel. “I’ve taken one, and the results, I was never allowed to see them. It’s something you’re going to have to ask law enforcement about.”

DiPietro, 24, was told how he did on the test, Steve McCausland, spokesman for the Department of Public Safety, said. He said he was baffled by DiPietro’s statement that he didn’t know the results.

“He knows how he did, because we told him,” McCausland said. “To say that he didn’t know, is just not true.”

McCausland would not say how DiPietro did. “That is something I can’t get into,” he said.

DiPietro said, “I know I went in there and smoked it. I told the truth and that’s that.”

When asked if police told him the results, DiPietro said. “They can tell me whatever they want. Again, I didn’t physically see the results.”

When asked if police told him he failed the test, DiPietro said, “That’s all irrelevant. I wanted to see the results myself. They’re not letting me see them. Why don’t they let the public see them?”

McCausland said the polygraph exam results would be difficult to read without training.

“It’s lines on a paper, similar to an electrocardiogram report,” he said. “The polygraph operator knows the results, but there’s no transcript or written text that goes with it.

“It’s very simiilar to doctors interpreting an EKG. Polygraph operators work in a similar fashion.”

DiPietro said he took one polygraph exam, administered by a single detective.

DiPietro wouldn’t say what he was asked, but briefly described the equipment.

“You’ve got things on your fingers, you’ve got things across your chest,” he said.

He also sat on a seat pad that was part of the polygraph exam equipment, he said.

Asked if other family members had taken a polygraph exam, DiPietro said he was not sure.

“I just know about myself,” he said. “Again, anything (police have) asked us to do, we’ve cooperated. We’ve made ourselves available to them.

“Anytime they’ve had a question about something, if they want us to come to the station ... more than willing. We’re cooperating. There’s nothing to hide here.”

McCausland said Maine State Police have three or more polygraph operators and the tests are used for investigative purposes and for pre-employment screening for Maine law enforcement officers.

He said the test results cannot be used as evidence in court cases.

Also on Friday, DiPietro said there were three children and three adults in his mother’s home on Violette Avenue the night before Ayla was reported missing. 

DiPietro said he and Ayla; his sister Elisha DiPietro, 23 and her young daughter; and his girlfriend Courtney Roberts, 24, and her young son, were all in the home. The Roberts are Portland residents.

McCausland said at a Wednesday press conference there were three adults and two children in the home. Friday he said that was a mistake.

“There were two children in addition to Ayla,” McCausland said.

At that same press conference, McCausland said police encouraged the DiPietros to speak to the media.

DiPietro said Friday he felt some information should be left to the police to make public.

“I would rather let them be the ones to come out and talk about that night, if they feel it’s necessary,” DiPietro said of police. “I don’t really feel that’s up to us. If there are certain details they want to share, they should be the ones to come out and share those details.”

DiPietro also clarified a comment he made Wednesday to the Morning Sentinel regarding a large scale search of the Kennebec River and Messalonskee Stream by state divers.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: January 16, 2012, 06:12:13 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CaseSignal
CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
RT @ProfilerPatB: I will be on #PrimeNewsHLN at 6 pm est and #IssueswithJVM at 7 pm talking about #AylaReynolds and #SherryArnold. #HLN
3 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #186 on: January 16, 2012, 11:01:13 PM »

Well, I guess that is one way to get around answering the question wrt the polygraph

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Missing-toddlers-father-took-polygraph-exam.html

asked for a polygraph on day one,” DiPietro said today during an interview with the Morning Sentinel. “I’ve taken one, and the results, I was never allowed to see them. It’s something you’re going to have to ask law enforcement about.”

DiPietro, 24, was told how he did on the test, Steve McCausland, spokesman for the Department of Public Safety, said. He said he was baffled by DiPietro’s statement that he didn’t know the results.

“He knows how he did, because we told him,” McCausland said. “To say that he didn’t know, is just not true.”

McCausland would not say how DiPietro did. “That is something I can’t get into,” he said.

DiPietro said, “I know I went in there and smoked it. I told the truth and that’s that.”

When asked if police told him the results, DiPietro said. “They can tell me whatever they want. Again, I didn’t physically see the results.”

When asked if police told him he failed the test, DiPietro said, “That’s all irrelevant. I wanted to see the results myself. They’re not letting me see them. Why don’t they let the public see them?”

McCausland said the polygraph exam results would be difficult to read without training.

“It’s lines on a paper, similar to an electrocardiogram report,” he said. “The polygraph operator knows the results, but there’s no transcript or written text that goes with it.

“It’s very simiilar to doctors interpreting an EKG. Polygraph operators work in a similar fashion.”

DiPietro said he took one polygraph exam, administered by a single detective.

DiPietro wouldn’t say what he was asked, but briefly described the equipment.

“You’ve got things on your fingers, you’ve got things across your chest,” he said.

He also sat on a seat pad that was part of the polygraph exam equipment, he said.

Asked if other family members had taken a polygraph exam, DiPietro said he was not sure.

“I just know about myself,” he said. “Again, anything (police have) asked us to do, we’ve cooperated. We’ve made ourselves available to them.

“Anytime they’ve had a question about something, if they want us to come to the station ... more than willing. We’re cooperating. There’s nothing to hide here.”

McCausland said Maine State Police have three or more polygraph operators and the tests are used for investigative purposes and for pre-employment screening for Maine law enforcement officers.

He said the test results cannot be used as evidence in court cases.

Also on Friday, DiPietro said there were three children and three adults in his mother’s home on Violette Avenue the night before Ayla was reported missing. 

DiPietro said he and Ayla; his sister Elisha DiPietro, 23 and her young daughter; and his girlfriend Courtney Roberts, 24, and her young son, were all in the home. The Roberts are Portland residents.

McCausland said at a Wednesday press conference there were three adults and two children in the home. Friday he said that was a mistake.

“There were two children in addition to Ayla,” McCausland said.

At that same press conference, McCausland said police encouraged the DiPietros to speak to the media.

DiPietro said Friday he felt some information should be left to the police to make public.

“I would rather let them be the ones to come out and talk about that night, if they feel it’s necessary,” DiPietro said of police. “I don’t really feel that’s up to us. If there are certain details they want to share, they should be the ones to come out and share those details.”

DiPietro also clarified a comment he made Wednesday to the Morning Sentinel regarding a large scale search of the Kennebec River and Messalonskee Stream by state divers.

Yeah, I am sure he has been "smoking" lots of things......

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: January 17, 2012, 10:39:57 AM »

http://www.wmur.com/news/30229033/detail.html
Mother Of Missing Toddler Requests Lie Detector Test
POSTED: 8:09 am EST January 17, 2012
UPDATED: 8:54 am EST January 17, 2012

PORTLAND, Maine -- The mother of a 21-month-old girl who went missing a month ago said she's arranging with investigators for herself and other family members to take polygraph tests regarding her daughter's disappearance.

Trista Reynolds told the Bangor Daily News on Monday that she has been offering to take a lie detector test since the day her daughter disappeared.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/30229033/detail.html#ixzz1jjKsd0jZ

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: January 17, 2012, 10:46:54 AM »

about time that all of them took lie detector tests..jmo

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: January 18, 2012, 02:40:34 AM »

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/01/12/news/portland/trista-reynolds-struggling-with-evolving-emotions-as-search-for-ayla-continues/
VIDEO

PORTLAND, Maine — Trista Reynolds said she has gone from shocked to grief-stricken to furious as the search for her daughter, Ayla Reynolds, closes out its fourth week.

“For the past week or two I’ve found myself lashing out at everyone,” she said Wednesday during a lengthy interview with the Bangor Daily News. “Whenever I see her on the front page or on television, I think there’s no way that’s my little girl. Sometimes I have to pretend it’s not going on. If I don’t tell myself that sometimes, I don’t know how I could function.”

Sigh. Well poor her huh? If we didn't know any better we may think she's the one that is an innocent little baby that endured her father breaking her arm and is missing. Suck it up Trista. Ayla should be number one priority right now, not you.

So much I I I I and me me me me!!! 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: January 18, 2012, 03:30:13 AM »

So true...People can be cruel but even crueler when on drugs and so many of these crimes against children involve drugs.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: January 18, 2012, 07:13:51 AM »

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=186229
Vigil held for missing toddler Ayla Reynolds
12:24 AM, Jan 18, 2012
Video at link.
People gathered at the First Congregational Church in Waterville around 5:00 PM Tuesday. They prayed and sang together and also had time for quiet prayer.

Ayla's father, Jusin DiPietro, attended the ceremony along with his mother and brother. They did not speak, but sat in the front row wearing new shirts with Ayla's picture on them.

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: January 18, 2012, 07:16:27 AM »

VIDEO

Sigh. Well poor her huh? If we didn't know any better we may think she's the one that is an innocent little baby that endured her father breaking her arm and is missing. Suck it up Trista. Ayla should be number one priority right now, not you.

So much I I I I and me me me me!!! 

agree...!!! she herself was in rehab and that is why the dad had Ayla in the first place..Trista has another baby..where did that child go while she was in rehab? notice that child is not missing.Thank God!..he/she was probably in a safe place..why wasn't Ayla? Ayla hardly knew her bio dad..Mom probably didn't know him very well either..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: January 18, 2012, 02:02:02 PM »

http://www.wmtw.com/r/30238961/detail.html
Missing Toddler's Father Breaks Down At Vigil
Vigil Held For Ayla Reynolds Tuesday Evening
POSTED: 7:56 am EST January 18, 2012
UPDATED: 10:08 am EST January 18, 2012

Video at link.
Click: Photos From Vigil http://www.wmtw.com/slideshow/news/30236429/detail.html
Read more: http://www.wmtw.com/news/30238961/detail.html#ixzz1jpzx3mAt

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: January 18, 2012, 11:28:33 PM »

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/01/18/news/state/toddler-ayla-reynolds-mother-unable-to-complete-polygraph-test/
Toddler Ayla Reynold’s mother unable to complete polygraph test
Posted Jan. 18, 2012, at 10:41 p.m

Reynolds posted the following statement on the website www.aylareynolds.com:

“I have prepared this statement because I said that I would release the results of my lie detector test to the public. I took that test today.

“According to the test administrator, who was very courteous and professional, I was unable to complete the test due to a medical condition. It was suggested to me that after treatment by a doctor I would be able to finish the test, but the investigating authority is content with the general outcome of the incomplete test (as it stands).

“This is far from the result I wanted to share with the public, but I will take the advice of the administrator and seek attention for my medical condition so I can be healthy enough to be re-tested if required. In the meantime I wish that people will keep Ayla in their hearts and wish with all of us for her safe return.”

~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: January 19, 2012, 08:59:58 AM »

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/01/18/news/state/toddler-ayla-reynolds-mother-unable-to-complete-polygraph-test/

“I have prepared this statement because I said that I would release the results of my lie detector test to the public. I took that test today.

“According to the test administrator, who was very courteous and professional, I was unable to complete the test due to a medical condition. It was suggested to me that after treatment by a doctor I would be able to finish the test, but the investigating authority is content with the general outcome of the incomplete test (as it stands).

“This is far from the result I wanted to share with the public, but I will take the advice of the administrator and seek attention for my medical condition so I can be healthy enough to be re-tested if required. In the meantime I wish that people will keep Ayla in their hearts and wish with all of us for her safe return.”

That statement muddies the water even more than before.  What "medical condition" could she possibly have that she could be treated for and then complete the test. 

I am not a professional on polygraphs, so I sure would like some enlightenment here.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: January 19, 2012, 09:11:25 AM »

flutter..God forbid, but maybe she is pregnant again?

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: January 19, 2012, 09:59:14 AM »

If so, that is a strange way to phrase it.  You go to the doctor for the treatment of something that can be remedied -- head lice, for instance.  You are under a doctor's care when it is a long term issue like cancer, or , as you said God forbid, pregnancy. 

But she used this pregnancy excuse once before, so I wouldn't doubt that she is going to try something like it again.  I want proof!  I want to see the dead rabbit!!!!

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #198 on: January 19, 2012, 10:03:20 AM »

That statement muddies the water even more than before.  What "medical condition" could she possibly have that she could be treated for and then complete the test. 

I am not a professional on polygraphs, so I sure would like some enlightenment here.   

I wondered too, but remember when I found out wayyyyyy back about my heart condition, MVP and SVT AND since I have very low blood pressure I can't take any heart meds period, they just give me xanax so I wouldn't freak out about it....but it would have been better had she stated what the condition was.

WRT the vigil that a friend of Justin's brother set up, the silence is defeaning one of his last interviews (not a live one, just an article) he stated how upset he was that the media wasn't outside the house anymore and he had the perfect opportunity to plead for his daughter but said NOTHING. He reminds me of Ron Cummings and his last stmt wrt his poly and "smoking it" reminded me so much of Ron stating he and Misty passed with flying colors. Also he states he wasn't in hididng.......ermm, yeah dude whateer......you sure as he77 were and still are for all practical purposes, I swear I have stated this over and over and still mean it wrt how little info he has given Trista and IIRC talked to her on the phone once, other than that he tells her "nothing else to take about" blah blah blah, well I'd scratch his eyes out if that is how little crap he could eek out after one month and after I raised my child w/o his help and w/o his involvement and then she goes to his home and the chit hits the fan? I know she gets crap for going into rehab but I think that was a good thing, trying to get clean and it will be a huge battle now:(  Also nothing from his GF, or sis and his mom lied about that night which leads me to believe she very well may have lied about the night Ayla broke her arm. Also with 3 toddlers in the home and the three 20 something's, I find it even less likely that they all slept that long and nobody has a clue, sadly I think she may have been gone way before he reported her missing and when the visit to the bone dr was coming up and Trista and her family were presuring him to talk to Ayla (and again IIRC the last time they spoke was Dec 8th), he had to do something since he couldn't produce her. Then the text messages he sent about worrying someone was going to take her seem like he was in CYA mode. I haven't seen anyone in his family dispute them and the way he reacts to negative press I have to believe it that was a lie they would have come out and stated it or had the atty draft another one of his incredulous statements to explain it for him.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: January 19, 2012, 10:48:09 AM »

If so, that is a strange way to phrase it.  You go to the doctor for the treatment of something that can be remedied -- head lice, for instance.  You are under a doctor's care when it is a long term issue like cancer, or , as you said God forbid, pregnancy. 

But she used this pregnancy excuse once before, so I wouldn't doubt that she is going to try something like it again.  I want proof!  I want to see the dead rabbit!!!!

OOOP's I had my scumbags confused.  Lena, Aliayah Lunsford's egg donor, was the one who couldn't take a poly because of pregnancy.  Too many cases with similar names.  Sorry!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.