March 28, 2024, 03:23:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ayla Reynolds 20 mo. old msg 12-17-11 Waterville, ME Declared Dead  (Read 328337 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: January 28, 2012, 02:41:44 PM »

Law Enforcement Sources Say that Blood was Found Inside the Home Where Missing 20 Month Old Ayla Reynolds in Maine

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/01/28/law-enforcement-sources-say-that-blood-was-found-inside-the-home-where-missing-20-month-old-ayla-reynolds-in-maine/

Days later following the search for missing  Ayla Reynolds, law enforcement stated that the case had evolved from the search for a missing child to a “criminal investigation.” As reported at WCVB-TV in Boston, they know know why the case turned to a criminal investigation, as blood was reported to be found at the in the home. It is now being determined whose blood it is and how long it has been there.

Multiple law enforcement sources have told McPhee that blood was found inside the home.

Maine State Police have now confirmed blood was found in the basement of the home at 29 Violette Ave. Authorities said the crime lab is still working to determine whose blood it is, and how long it had been in the basement.

Multiple law enforcement sources also told Team 5 Investigates that Reynolds’ father left the police station when he was shown crime scene photos of luminol-enhanced blood stains taken at the home.
::snipping2::

This case and the descriptions of what occurred have been squirrely from the outset.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: January 28, 2012, 03:11:01 PM »

Justin DiPietro and Trista Reynolds are both at Ayla's vigil.
https://twitter.com/#!/jackie_ward

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: January 28, 2012, 03:12:48 PM »

Photos from vigil.
http://www.wmtw.com/slideshow/news/30322997/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #243 on: January 28, 2012, 03:48:39 PM »

sadly this isn't unexpected news especially about Justin , Elisha & Courtney not telling all they know , I just pray someone is there for trista ... While we may have seen all the signs, she us a mom holding on to a sliver of hope and I'm not an addict, but this would push me over the edge:(. I'd claw his eyes out I swear , and that would just be my warm up.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: January 28, 2012, 05:08:32 PM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/28/us-maine-toddler-idUSTRE80R0OJ20120128?feedType=RSS&feedName=domesticNews&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=60573
Blood found where missing Maine girl last seen
Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:01pm EST

(Reuters) - Authorities have found blood at the Waterville, Maine, home where a missing 20-month-old girl vanished six weeks ago and have serious doubts she was abducted, police said on Saturday.

~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #245 on: January 28, 2012, 05:17:55 PM »

McCausland now says those three people know more than they have told investigators in the case.  He also says the story they told police that somebody broke in through a window and kidnapped Ayla was "highly unlikely" based on the hundreds of pieces of evidence collected in the case.  When asked if the family members were suspects in Ayla's disappearance, McCausland says, "No one has been ruled in, and no one has been ruled out".

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/187478/112/Police-find-blood-in-home-where-Ayla-Reynolds-was-last-seen
(Edit fix link.  Added space-MB)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 05:32:25 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: January 28, 2012, 07:06:40 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/28/justice/maine-missing-toddler/index.html?eref=rss_latest&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_latest+%28RSS%3A+Most+Recent%29
Blood found, suspicion cast in missing Maine toddler case
From Susan Candiotti, CNN
updated 6:40 PM EST, Sat January 28, 2012

Police say that Ayla was thought to be alone the night before she was reported missing, even though relatives have told CNN her younger cousin normally slept in the same room.

In addition to Ayla and her father, two other adults and two other children were in the house on the night of December 16, according to authorities. They were Justin DiPietro's girlfriend and her young son, plus Ayla's aunt and her toddler. The latter two also live in the house.

The two other children are thought to have slept in a different bedroom than Ayla, and police believe Ayla's aunt was with them, according to McCausland.

The adults who were purportedly there have said "someone snuck into the house, went into the bedroom where Ayla was sleeping, and no one heard or saw anything," the state spokesman said. Yet "there is no evidence that we have found that would point to an abduction."

"Their story ... doesn't pass the 'straight-face' test in Maine," McCausland said.

"We don't know what happened other than we know Ayla didn't walk out on her own, and we have grave doubts she was abducted because there were three adults in the home that night (and) it's a very small house."

~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: January 28, 2012, 07:22:04 PM »

Another ninja kidnapper , wonder if it's the same one that took Lisa Irwin (sarcasm intentional).  I wonder is it just me or are "parents" using the same methods they see other families using to stall investigations? The not speaking to media in and of itself speaks volumes, how many live interviews has sperm donor given- 2? The others were extremely controlled statements, but who helped draft them ...  Not a snowballs chance in he77 those were sperm donors words.

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: January 28, 2012, 07:28:11 PM »

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=187487
It's the first time they've been seen in public since Ayla's disappearance
6:37 PM, Jan 28, 2012   

Video at link.
Reynolds knew about the latest information released in the case, but said that DiPietro was the only one who would have the answers to those questions about the investigation.  Both Reynolds and DiPietro said they were at the vigil to support and thank the people who have been looking for Ayla.

But when asked about the blood that was found in DiPietro's basement, Reynolds couldn't hold back her frustrations.

"Do you really want to know what my reaction is? Really? You really want to know?" Reynolds said. "I'm ready to go knocking on these people's doors myself because I want to know what happened to my daughter and I want to know where she is and who took her, or just whatever, like everybody else does.  My reaction is that I'm still trying to concept the fact that blood was found of my daughter's.  That's my reaction, ok?"

Police have not confirmed that the blood found belongs to Ayla.  If you have any information regarding this case, you're asked to call State Police.

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #249 on: January 28, 2012, 07:29:09 PM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/28/us-maine-toddler-idUSTRE80R0OJ20120128?feedType=RSS&feedName=domesticNews&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=60573
Blood found where missing Maine girl last seen
Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:01pm EST

(Reuters) - Authorities have found blood at the Waterville, Maine, home where a missing 20-month-old girl vanished six weeks ago and have serious doubts she was abducted, police said on Saturday.

'bout time they figured that out  scratch Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #250 on: January 28, 2012, 08:20:45 PM »

http://www.wcsh6.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1420287810001&odyssey=mod|tvideo|endslate

Great video with McCausland, he's stating the obvious which I think they knew all along but choose now to put some pressure on them, he even stated "it's time for them to come clean"......sadly, I don't expect that to happen unless someone get's to Courtney and Elisha and if they had nothing to do with the crime and only the cover up, explain how they might be out in time to watch their child grow up instead of sitting in prison over this crime/coverup, so let's see where their priorities lie.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: January 28, 2012, 09:26:01 PM »

http://www.pressherald.com/news/

Steve McCausland, spokesman for the state Department of Public Safety, said police believe the three adults – Ayla’s father, Justin DiPietro, his sister, Elisha DiPietro, and his girlfriend, Courtney Roberts – have information they have not given police that may lead to Ayla’s whereabouts.

“There were three adults in the home, and their version of events is not backed up by any forensic evidence that we have located,” McCausland said Saturday afternoon. “That someone slipped into the home in the middle of the night, while three adults are there ... that someone went into the bedroom where Ayla was sleeping alone, removed her and vanished into the night – and that the three adults did not see or hear anything – doesn’t pass the straight-face test.”

This is my prayer – that she’s found alive,” said Selena Johnson of Augusta, sister of Justin DiPietro’s mother, Phoebe DiPietro.

Johnson learned about the blood in the basement at the vigil.

“I don’t know how to feel, other than that I really want to talk to my family,” she said tearfully. She and her sister were later seen hugging.

She added that her sister’s advice to her was not to read the news reports about Ayla’s disappearance

Soooo, why would she tell her not to read news reports, does she know that maybe her sis could see glaring lies?

At a vigil for his daughter Saturday afternoon, Justin DiPietro wouldn’t comment on the discovery.

“I’m not going to answer any questions about it, but I will say this: If there was something there, I don’t think I’d be standing here with you right now,” he said.

Ayla’s grandmother, Phoebe DiPietro, also wouldn’t discuss the discovery.

“Personally, I do not believe anything happened to Ayla other than she was taken,” she said. She owns the Violette Avenue house, but was not there the night Ayla disappeared.

Ayla’s mother, Trista Reynolds, said at a vigil Saturday afternoon that she was trying to process the information about the blood.

In an interview earlier in the day with the Morning Sentinel, she said she was preparing herself for any outcome.

“As a mother, as a parent, you need to mentally prepare yourself for the good, the bad, the worst,” she said. “I have been preparing myself for all of it during the last 40 days. I have told myself anything can happen. I could get the greatest news or I could get the worst news ever.”

Interesting that yet again the dips refuse to answer questions......wonder how soon a indictment could come down, I think if the blood is Ayla's and enough to show she couldn't have survived, I woud arrest them all, considering two of those not giving LE the info they need aka lying, have toddlers themselves, I wonder if they are weighing coming forward vs having their child raised by foster parents and learning about the lives of their kids via letters, or phone calls to prison. If not they are far more naive than I thought and more sadistic. Where in the he77 are their priorities?

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #252 on: January 29, 2012, 01:56:56 AM »

LE keeps the pressure up big time :

"We don't know what happened other than we know Ayla didn't walk out on her own, and we have grave doubts she was abducted because there were three adults in the home that night (and) it's a very small house."

So, she didn't walk out on her own and grave doubts that she was abducted, well that pretty much says it all......now, I pray for some resolution and succesfull prosecutions for once:(

http://www.wibw.com/nationalnews/headlines/Blood_Found_Suspicion_Cast_In_Missing_Maine_Toddler_Case_138268624.html

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: January 29, 2012, 08:56:42 AM »

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/police-found-blood_2012-01-28.html
Posted: January 29
Updated: Today at 9:53 PM Ayla investigators doubt story
As Ayla Reynolds' parents meet at vigil, police say information is being withheld

By Amy Calder acalder@mainetoday.com Staff Writer
There were six people in the 29 Violette Ave. house on Dec. 16 -- DiPietro and Ayla, his sister Elisha DiPietro and her young daughter, and DiPietro's girlfriend, Courtney Roberts, and her young son, according to Justin DiPietro.

McCausland said state police have taken several hundred pieces of potential evidence from the DiPietro home, including the blood, which was discovered during a full-scale investigation in late December.

"We find the discovery of the blood troubling, and it's also frustrating that we think the three adults in the home that night haven't told us everything they know," he said.

McCausland added that police don't yet know whose blood it is, but it is being analyzed in the state police crime laboratory in Augusta. He said he wouldn't discuss how much blood had been found or how it was discovered.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: January 29, 2012, 10:56:44 AM »

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/01/29/blood-found-site-where-girl-vanished/eRV4u9d9BnUIhRofLE6FqL/story.html
Blood found at site where Maine girl vanished
By Brian MacQuarrie
 |  Globe Staff   January 29, 2012

Wearing green pajamas that bore the words “Daddy’s Princess,’’ Ayla had been alone in a room on the night she disappeared. DiPietro had been sleeping in the basement with his girlfriend and her young son, according to a timetable posted online by a friend of DiPietro’s and reported by the Morning Sentinel newspaper.

As the massive search for Ayla drags on, McCausland said, “we are growing more concerned.’’

Bob Vear, who helped organize yesterday’s vigil and is a friend of DiPietro’s brother, downplayed the discovery of the blood, which he said the family had brought to his attention three weeks ago.

“It is possibly nothing more than somebody cut themselves shaving in the house,’’ Vear said.

~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #255 on: January 29, 2012, 01:01:25 PM »

I can't link it because I'm on my phone , but Bob Vear posted a long post on ayla's community fb page and a few others for a "friend" that the gig is up and it's time to man up and do the right thing- he also states he's called the Maine state police and expects to be questioned about what he's been told ... Sounds like a message to Justin, but I'd appreciate someone else opinion. I posted yesterday every fb page I could find to Courtney and Elisha , tried to appeal to them as mothers, and posted LE is obviously calling every adult out as a liar in that home, and that if they want to see their own child grow up without a prison guard , they need to come clean with LE.... Now Bob's stmt is very telling.  If someone could bring it over for others to read I'd be interested in others opinions.

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: January 29, 2012, 03:14:23 PM »

IM - I have no idea which facebook you are referring to.  You can always type out the URL.  You can also copy and past from phone or iPad.  We really need links.

Here are copy/paste instructions for an iPad which I'm sure is the same/similar for any touch screen phone:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9830.msg1503161#msg1503161

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: January 29, 2012, 03:16:00 PM »

I can't link it because I'm on my phone , but Bob Vear posted a long post on ayla's community fb page and a few others for a "friend" that the gig is up and it's time to man up and do the right thing- he also states he's called the Maine state police and expects to be questioned about what he's been told ... Sounds like a message to Justin, but I'd appreciate someone else opinion. I posted yesterday every fb page I could find to Courtney and Elisha , tried to appeal to them as mothers, and posted LE is obviously calling every adult out as a liar in that home, and that if they want to see their own child grow up without a prison guard , they need to come clean with LE.... Now Bob's stmt is very telling.  If someone could bring it over for others to read I'd be interested in others opinions.

IM - next time type out the url please.  We shouldn't have to go looking for it:

http://www.facebook.com/Aylascommunity
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: January 29, 2012, 03:18:08 PM »

IM - next time type out the url please.  We shouldn't have to go looking for it:

From the facebook link above:

"Ayla's Community"
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST VERY, VERY IMPORTANT !!

It is not about me here, but what I talked about to those gathered yesterday, a few souls that cared. I spoke about 4 different values called ... Community, Hope, Faith, and Family. I had the ear of those gathered. They received the message. I had the ear of the media. They did not. I, personally, am involved deeper than you may, or even I realize, or in my personal case, realized . I have contacted Maine State Police and I have been called back. I strongly believe that moving forward, will probably be called upon by LE, to give a statement of various conversations to what has transpired since December 24th. I kindly ask that you do not approach myself, my wife Darus, and Nikkia and ask about conversations with someone in particular that we have as a friend. I, no matter what happens, will remain with this friend through the trenches, for I never, nor will, call him any other, than Friend.

I still have a Friend, who unfortunately, killed his wife in front of his children. He is currently serving time at the Maine State Prison. I, despite his actions, still write to him, and refer to him, as a friend in conversations. I never waver, nor give up. That is just me.

I do ask, since I know that this friend, along with others, watch what I write on here.

Personal Message to this Friend: I know what you know. I am here for you, and always will be. If you need a hand, I ask you to grab mine. Together, arm in arm, as brother to brother, let us bring an resolution to this. Take my personal advice here. The "Gig" is over. It is time to "Fess Up". To be a Man, and do the right thing. You know where my heart is, and it will never waver. I told you from the beginning, that I will always be there for you. No matter what. You know where my heart is, and that has always been, to get someone you love, home. No matter where that may be.

AFA
Bob
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #259 on: January 29, 2012, 04:06:43 PM »

From the facebook link above:

"Ayla's Community"
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST VERY, VERY IMPORTANT !!

It is not about me here, but what I talked about to those gathered yesterday, a few souls that cared. I spoke about 4 different values called ... Community, Hope, Faith, and Family. I had the ear of those gathered. They received the message. I had the ear of the media. They did not. I, personally, am involved deeper than you may, or even I realize, or in my personal case, realized . I have contacted Maine State Police and I have been called back. I strongly believe that moving forward, will probably be called upon by LE, to give a statement of various conversations to what has transpired since December 24th. I kindly ask that you do not approach myself, my wife Darus, and Nikkia and ask about conversations with someone in particular that we have as a friend. I, no matter what happens, will remain with this friend through the trenches, for I never, nor will, call him any other, than Friend.

I still have a Friend, who unfortunately, killed his wife in front of his children. He is currently serving time at the Maine State Prison. I, despite his actions, still write to him, and refer to him, as a friend in conversations. I never waver, nor give up. That is just me.

I do ask, since I know that this friend, along with others, watch what I write on here.

Personal Message to this Friend: I know what you know. I am here for you, and always will be. If you need a hand, I ask you to grab mine. Together, arm in arm, as brother to brother, let us bring an resolution to this. Take my personal advice here. The "Gig" is over. It is time to "Fess Up". To be a Man, and do the right thing. You know where my heart is, and it will never waver. I told you from the beginning, that I will always be there for you. No matter what. You know where my heart is, and that has always been, to get someone you love, home. No matter where that may be.

AFA
Bob

Sorry but I couldn't even see it, most of the time I can copy/paste it but when my phone is acting up it limits what I can see. Thanks for posting it, I am on the laptop now...

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.