March 29, 2024, 03:50:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ayla Reynolds 20 mo. old msg 12-17-11 Waterville, ME Declared Dead  (Read 328368 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: February 02, 2012, 05:10:17 PM »

I hope NG saves herself the frustration and doesn't invite Steve McCausland, Maine's State Police spokesman.  She has asked  every question in every way and he has answered them all with a none answer.  Very frustrating.  If you can't talk about it, don't waste our time.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #321 on: February 02, 2012, 05:31:20 PM »

I hope NG saves herself the frustration and doesn't invite Steve McCausland, Maine's State Police spokesman.  She has asked  every question in every way and he has answered them all with a none answer.  Very frustrating.  If you can't talk about it, don't waste our time.   

Hi Monkey's,

Flutter he did say a hundred of items, were taken from her home.  I thought that was positive:)

We cannot get a "return" on the Search Warrant, so the item's are kept secret.
I was surprised the G.F. name was given out to the public. Was her name was intentionally released, to put pressure on her?

I think this case will be solved, just because, I need to believe in justice. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #322 on: February 02, 2012, 05:41:14 PM »

NANCY GRACE

Search for Missing Maine Toddler Now Homicide Investigation?

Aired February 1, 2012 - 20:00   ET

...snip

To Bonnie Druker. What can you tell me about this 24-year-old sleepover girlfriend?

DRUKER: Nancy, we know that she was sleeping over. We know that she had a little child. We know they were in the house, sleeping with the little child in the basement, Nancy.

GRACE: OK, let me go to Jean Casarez. Jean, do we know her name? Do we know where she lives? What do we know about her?

CASAREZ: Now, you`re talking about the girlfriend...

GRACE: Yes.

CASAREZ: ... in the apartment? Her name`s Courtney Roberts, 24 years old, on again, off again girlfriend. But here`s the thing, Nancy. If you`ve got three adults in that home -- and investigators are now publicly saying they believe more people know vital facts -- three people, if they have knowledge, they`re going to talk. And then it multiplies. And that`s why people in the community, they believe, know what happened.

::snipping2::
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1202/01/ng.01.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #323 on: February 02, 2012, 09:31:52 PM »

Well, we called this one......no shock Sad
http://www.rollitup.org/toke-n-talk/504851-aylas-plight-lets-help-if-15.html#post7041584

It's a complex case to say the least. I think from time to time, we all are complex. I know that since I hosted the Vigil this past Saturday, (That was the second one that I did), things have been made more "Public." I may have to do a third one, and have the entire "Waterville Community" just waiting to find out, like me, if we will continue to keep "Hope" alive as well as "Faith". In matter of fact Canibus, that is why this past Saturday, I took the 2 hour Vigil, divided it into 4 - 30 minutes segments, and spoke of "Hope, Faith, Community and Family." It was a good Vigil, but only heard by those that had gathered up here in Waterville, Maine, and was only about 60 in number. There were a lot more than that, but the rest were made up of media; Radio, Television, and I think I saw a couple of them from S.A., but they don't understand English too well, but they are just trying their best, like me, to get a "Little" girl home ... and that may just have to be where it looks like it may be ... as of this writing this morning.

Personally, I hope this comes to an end fast. People are really getting on my nerves, especially since Saturday, when I dawned on me about my friend and the personal message, and the way that I have to word things. I have to, because that is what Law Enforcement officials have advised me to do. I am not trying to hide anything, nor do I want to add fuel to this mess up here. I know that I am not giving enough time to my "Medical" marijuana grow here, as well as spending all day posting, either here or on FaceBook. I just can't. It's because I am running around, trying to get this resolved as best as a normal, yet with a tarnished record (Felon) can do. Some people get it, especially my "Family of Community in Waterville" knows who exactly who I am. They know about my past, yet, cast that aside and just want to help both me and Ayla.

Edit to snip post. MB
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:34:04 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #324 on: February 02, 2012, 09:46:30 PM »

This must be Elisha's daughter's baby daddy's mother......(I think I posted that right ):

Lou Linnell This is a sad sad story. My grand daughter lives in that house to an i would die if this was my grand daughter. . . There isnt a day that goes by that i dont cry. I HOPE THEY FIND PRINCESS AYLA AN FIND HER SOON. . .

Lou Linnell I have tried talkin to her an beggin her to let me see my grand daughter but all she can say is that my son an her dont get a long so i dont want gabby seeing any of you. I will try one more time an if its still a no then im takin the next step.ILL bring her to court. I dont want to but i will if i have to.My heart goes out to princess AYLA .

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/FIND-BABY-AYLA-Reynolds/209108832507594

Seems as withholding the kids from the other parent/grandparent is the norm for the DIP's.......I'd have her a$$ in court so fast it would make her head spin. Elisha, you should be ashamed of yourself, first more than likely you know what happened in the home and or where Ayla is, and you won't let Gabby's nana see her because you don't "get along" with her son, WTF????

Double rot in hell to all of them
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 10:26:34 PM by klaasend » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: February 02, 2012, 11:20:23 PM »

Lou getting grandparents rights to visit isn't an easy thing to do.
Where is Daddy of Gabby, doesn't he see the baby ? Why can't HE bring the baby to Lou for a visit ? Can't he make some noise about his daughter living in that house ?
Maybe he doesn't live near, but as the other parent he has some rights, doesn't he ? 
Don't know the situation, but surely there is something HE can do.
On another, rewatched Phoebe  .... did she seem stressed and frantic when Susan Candiotti
was speaking to her ? I had a thought last nite ( fever and cold ) but what if Phoebe removed the child and the rest of them are covering her azz ?
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #326 on: February 03, 2012, 12:45:30 AM »

If the state took may baby and gave custody of her to my druggie ex while I was trying to better myself, then my baby ended up with a broken arm while in his custody, I was denied phone conversations for a full week, my baby went missing, then her blood was discovered splattered on the floor of the basement of the home she was in and none of the adults in the home passed polygraphs, I would most definitely not be as gracious toward the father as Ayla's mom is being. 

Naive to say the least.

Thinking about it further, though, it's probably a protective measure from going crazy over the situation and her lack of control over the outcome.  I hope she has a really good support system for her and her cute little boy when the truth becomes undeniable.  What a tragedy.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: February 03, 2012, 09:40:22 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/Robb1239
Rob Poindexter @Robb1239
State Police to resume their search for Ayla Reynolds. Dive teams will be in Waterville and so will we. Stay tuned to WABI & wabi.tv

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: February 03, 2012, 09:43:57 AM »

http://www.wmtw.com/r/30368273/detail.html
Divers Resume Search For Ayla Reynolds
Divers Searching Kennebec River
POSTED: 8:57 am EST February 3, 2012
UPDATED: 9:19 am EST February 3, 2012

WATERVILLE, Maine -- Dive teams from the Maine Warden Service and the Maine State Police are back in Waterville Friday morning to resume their search for Ayla Reynolds.

Maine Public Safety spokesman Steve McCausland said divers entered the Kennebec River around 9 a.m. and will continue searching through Friday afternoon.

Read more: http://www.wmtw.com/news/30368273/detail.html#ixzz1lKVWwDOf

A news conference is planned for 2:45 p.m. on Friday.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: February 03, 2012, 11:13:46 AM »

http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/188091/3/Dive-team-resumes-search-for-Ayla
Dive team resumes search for Ayla
10:14 AM, Feb 3, 2012

WATERVILLE, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- Divers with the Maine State Police and Maine Warden Service are once again delving into the Kennebec River in search of Ayla Reynolds.

The toddler has not been seen since December when she disappeared from the home where she was staying with her father, Justin DiPietro.

~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: February 03, 2012, 11:24:37 AM »

Lou getting grandparents rights to visit isn't an easy thing to do.
Where is Daddy of Gabby, doesn't he see the baby ? Why can't HE bring the baby to Lou for a visit ? Can't he make some noise about his daughter living in that house ?
Maybe he doesn't live near, but as the other parent he has some rights, doesn't he ? 
Don't know the situation, but surely there is something HE can do.
On another, rewatched Phoebe  .... did she seem stressed and frantic when Susan Candiotti
was speaking to her ? I had a thought last nite ( fever and cold ) but what if Phoebe removed the child and the rest of them are covering her azz ?

You are correct, Kat-Gam, Maine doesn't make it easy for grandparents to get their own visitation.

When can I go to court to ask for formal visitation rights?

Consider going to court only when your grandchildren's parent is keeping you from seeing your grandchildren and you have already done what you can to work things out with the parent. You may ask a court to give you "reasonable rights of visitation or access" if you can show that:

At least one of the child's parents or legal guardians has died; or
    You have a "sufficient existing relationship" with your grandchild; or
    You do not have a sufficient existing relationship but you have made a "sufficient effort" to have such a relationship.

http://www.ptla.org/grandparent-visitation-rights

A "sufficient existing relationship" usually means that the grandparents have acted as parents for the child/children in the recent past.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: February 03, 2012, 03:04:29 PM »

Rob Poindexter @Robb1239

Mccausland says all items removed from the water unrelated to Ayla investigation

Waterville Police Chief Joe Massey pleading for information to help police find Ayla. Reminds people of $30,000 reward
5m Rob Poindexter Rob Poindexter @Robb1239

LT. Kevin Adam says to this point nothing has been recovered that relates to the Ayla Reynolds investigation
7m Rob Poindexter Rob Poindexter @Robb1239

Ayla Presser has started public safety spokesperson Steve McCausland says no new details will be released today
1h Rob Poindexter Rob Poindexter @Robb1239

Divers going in the Kennebec River #AylaReynolds yfrog.com/nv4r5xjj
View photo

Kevin Adam from the Warden Service just told me today's search is not as a result of a tip. Says it's finishing the search from January 11

A diver just told me the water temperature is below freezing & they can only stay in 30 minutes at a time. #AylaReynolds

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: February 03, 2012, 03:14:04 PM »

Rob Poindexter @Robb1239

Press conference just ended with no new information released #aylareynolds
2m Rob Poindexter Rob Poindexter @Robb1239

Mccausland says crime lab continues to analyze evidence but evades follow up questions
4m Rob Poindexter Rob Poindexter @Robb1239

Mccausland says the item pulled from the river that looked like a trash bag was a Waterville High student's backpack from 2006
6m Rob Poindexter Rob Poindexter @Robb1239

Mccausland says "there are going to be more searches and there are going to be more dives"

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: February 03, 2012, 03:20:02 PM »

Rob Poindexter @Robb1239

Mccausland also would not comment on any Facebook or internet reports claiming an imminent break in the case
4m Rob Poindexter Rob Poindexter @Robb1239

Mccausland just told me DiPietro & the rest of the family was not notified of today's search

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: February 03, 2012, 03:22:07 PM »

Images from search.
https://twitter.com/#!/Robb1239/media/slideshow?url=http%3A%2F%2Fyfrog.com%2Fnv4r5xjj

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #335 on: February 03, 2012, 10:05:36 PM »

If the state took may baby and gave custody of her to my druggie ex while I was trying to better myself, then my baby ended up with a broken arm while in his custody, I was denied phone conversations for a full week, my baby went missing, then her blood was discovered splattered on the floor of the basement of the home she was in and none of the adults in the home passed polygraphs, I would most definitely not be as gracious toward the father as Ayla's mom is being. 

Naive to say the least.

Thinking about it further, though, it's probably a protective measure from going crazy over the situation and her lack of control over the outcome.  I hope she has a really good support system for her and her cute little boy when the truth becomes undeniable.  What a tragedy.

I agree with you. I do wonder though if part of it is that she is probably in a program (AA, NA - can not remember what her substance of choice was) - my program tells me to remember that others are sick people too and to treat them with tolerance. But as someone that has been practicing the program quite a while I understand I am not a doormat and I would be all up in his face. But she strikes me as a new person that is confusing the tolerance with allowing people to walk all over you. JMO.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: February 03, 2012, 10:40:55 PM »

I also hope that she has a sponsor in her program and that she has some victim support persons ( professional) on a daily basis. I would have to be carried and have a paramedic on standby.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: February 04, 2012, 03:41:13 AM »

PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO FIX THE PROBLEMS, THE SERVER CO MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE DOWN BOTH SERVERS. ONE OF THEM WILL AFFECT THE FORUM TEMPORARILY. THEY MAY NEED TO DO SO IN ORDER TO FURTHER INVESTIGATE THE ISSUE. IF THIS OCCURS, PLEASE NOTE THE FORUM WILL COME BACK UP.

THANKS.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: February 04, 2012, 04:44:19 AM »

Please note that the Front Page Sacred Monkeys.com, Blink on Crime and Scared Monkeys Radio are all back up and running. Sorry for the inconvenience.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: February 04, 2012, 09:54:50 AM »

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/188228/112/Home-where-Ayla-Reynolds-was-last-seen-comes-under-attack

Home where Ayla Reynolds was last seen comes under attack
9:23 AM, Feb 4, 2012

NEWS CENTER -- The Waterville home where missing toddler, Ayla Reynolds, was last seen came under attack Friday night. Waterville Police were called to the home on Violette Avenue by the owner of the home, Phoebe DiPietro, who said someone was throwing objects through the windows.

The call came in just after 11 o'clock last night. Upon arrival, police found two broken windows. No objects were recovered, leading police to believe that a bat or some other object that was carried away from the scene was used. Police used a K-9 team to search the area.

No one was injured but Police Chief Joseph massey says he is very concerned about the incident. He says, "These types of calls are actually quite serious. There is a chance that someone could be injured by flying glass. It scares people. And, it could escalate into a confrontation between the occupants of a home and the suspect." Massey further stated that if a suspect is identified, they will be charged with Criminal Mischief (a misdemeanor crime) and other potential charges. He added, "We simply are not going to tolerate this reckless and harassing behavior."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.