April 24, 2024, 06:21:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ayla Reynolds 20 mo. old msg 12-17-11 Waterville, ME Declared Dead  (Read 329762 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #360 on: February 10, 2012, 06:38:36 PM »

i just knew when i read JP was a new take care of the child father,and the
broken arm,ect.that this was a fam of abuser and abused

for crying out loud,it is not ok to hit someone,unless you are defending
yourself or your life

CW618,

Off Topic....I saw your new glasses, that Brandy designed, page 333.   

Toot, Toot,

Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: February 13, 2012, 03:53:03 PM »

http://www.christianpost.com/news/baby-ayla-case-violence-in-family-divers-called-in-69320/
Baby Ayla Case: Violence in Family, Divers Called In
By Sami K. Martin , Christian Post Contributor
February 13, 2012|9:34 am

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: February 14, 2012, 07:06:44 AM »

Mother of missing Maine toddler threatens to sue DHHS

The mother of a missing toddler whose disappearance garnered an outpouring of national attention claims Maine social service workers may be at fault.

Nearly two months after Ayla Reynolds was reported missing from her Waterville home, the toddler's mother, Trista Reynolds, says she's considering filing a lawsuit against the Department of Health and Human Services.

Reynolds claims DHHS workers didn't ensure Ayla's safety by conducting necessary checks and reviews, and says her daughter's disappearance may have been avoided altogether if they had.

"DHHS just didn't do their job," Reynolds told The Portland Daily Sun late last week.

"I think if they checked up on Ayla, we wouldn't be where we are today," she said. "I think it's partly their blame."

http://portlanddailysun.me/node/32254/
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: February 14, 2012, 07:23:22 AM »

Edit to add link to article.  Festa, we must post links to articles.  MB
http://news.yahoo.com/ayla-reynolds-victim-illegal-custody-grab-211625924.html
Is Ayla Reynolds Victim of Illegal Custody Grab?
By Carol Bengle Gilbert | Yahoo! Contributor Network – Mon, Jan 23, 2012

Trista Reynolds, mother of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds, and her family, released an online statement Sunday on Facebook addressing events leading up to Ayla's disappearance. The Reynolds family provided information on Ayla's custodial arrangements prior to the girl's disappearance. The account questions whether a child protective services supervisor acted outside of her authority in transferring the little girl to her father Justin DiPietro.
According to the statement, Maine's Department of Health and Human Services took action after Trista Reynolds, under the influence of alcohol, had an altercation with her sister Jessica Reynolds Oct. 12, resulting in a police visit. Trista Reynolds says the next day a DHHS official told her to "kick the alcohol or lose the kids," and she entered into substance abuse treatment, starting that day.
Ayla's Care
DHHS allowed Trista Reynolds' mother Becca Hanson and sister Jessica to care for Ayla at Jessica's apartment during Trista's treatment, the statement said. But on Oct. 17, a DHHS caseworker and CPS supervisor contacted Jessica and told her to give Ayla to Justin DiPietro. The reason given, according to the Reynolds, included the statement "dad trumps the aunt - any day."
That same day, Lewiston police removed a kicking and screaming Ayla from the Reynolds apartment, the report said, and brought her to DiPietro who was waiting downstairs.

I'm sure this has been covered here, but this is what really gets me.  I understand the mother was drinking and she went to get help - But it was out of the fire and into the frying pan - the aunt trumps dad statement, Why did he even pursue this?  The broken arm has always disturbed me.  No one was alarmed by it.  The doctors at the hospital? DHHS? And a pedophile around the child? Just not a lot of caring in that house.

Like I posted before, a statement someone made on another board, unfortunately that poor baby is in the water after he or someone in that house lost their temper.  
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 02:35:22 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: February 14, 2012, 09:29:39 AM »

http://www.kjonline.com/news/lawyer-aylas-aunt-telling-the-truth_2012-02-13.html
1:00 AM
Lawyer: Ayla's aunt telling the truth

WATERVILLE -- A lawyer representing the grandmother and aunt of missing child Ayla Reynolds said Monday his clients do not know the circumstances behind her disappearance.

Steve Bourget, a general practice attorney in Augusta, said Phoebe DiPietro, 47, and Elisha DiPietro, 23, retained his services in early January, a few weeks after Ayla was reported missing from their home at 29 Violette Ave. The DiPietros approached him to serve as "a buffer between the press and their personal lives," Bourget said during a phone interview with the Morning Sentinel.

Elisha DiPietro was one of three adults at the home on Dec. 16, the night before 20-month-old Ayla was reported missing. The other adults were Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, 24, and his girlfriend, Courtney Roberts, 24, of Portland.

Police have said the three adults aren't telling the full story, but Bourget said otherwise.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: February 14, 2012, 09:34:58 AM »

http://www.kjonline.com/news/lawyer-aylas-aunt-telling-the-truth_2012-02-13.html
1:00 AM
Lawyer: Ayla's aunt telling the truth

WATERVILLE -- A lawyer representing the grandmother and aunt of missing child Ayla Reynolds said Monday his clients do not know the circumstances behind her disappearance.

Steve Bourget, a general practice attorney in Augusta, said Phoebe DiPietro, 47, and Elisha DiPietro, 23, retained his services in early January, a few weeks after Ayla was reported missing from their home at 29 Violette Ave. The DiPietros approached him to serve as "a buffer between the press and their personal lives," Bourget said during a phone interview with the Morning Sentinel.

Elisha DiPietro was one of three adults at the home on Dec. 16, the night before 20-month-old Ayla was reported missing. The other adults were Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, 24, and his girlfriend, Courtney Roberts, 24, of Portland.

Police have said the three adults aren't telling the full story, but Bourget said otherwise.

Thanks for the posting, Trimm.  I know that I feel better now that a scum-sucking low-life attorney assures me that his clients are telling the truth.  I guess this legal-ho went to the Jose Baez school of law.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: February 14, 2012, 10:18:52 AM »

The mother of a missing toddler whose disappearance garnered an outpouring of national attention claims Maine social service workers may be at fault.

Nearly two months after Ayla Reynolds was reported missing from her Waterville home, the toddler's mother, Trista Reynolds, says she's considering filing a lawsuit against the Department of Health and Human Services.

Reynolds claims DHHS workers didn't ensure Ayla's safety by conducting necessary checks and reviews, and says her daughter's disappearance may have been avoided altogether if they had.

"DHHS just didn't do their job," Reynolds told The Portland Daily Sun late last week.

"I think if they checked up on Ayla, we wouldn't be where we are today," she said. "I think it's partly their blame."

Excuse me..but mom did not do her part for her daughter either..how many times did she check on her own daughter while Ayla was with the sperm donor? SHE is partly to blame for her own life style..she should not be throwing any stones in my opinion...too easy to blame others..all just my opinion..and I am not one bit sorry if it offends anyone...parents make a choice to take care of their own children or to think of themselves first..She picked this guy to be the father of Ayla...and she chose to go down the path of drugs and alcohol..jmo...

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #367 on: February 14, 2012, 10:49:53 AM »

Excuse me..but mom did not do her part for her daughter either..how many times did she check on her own daughter while Ayla was with the sperm donor? SHE is partly to blame for her own life style..she should not be throwing any stones in my opinion...too easy to blame others..all just my opinion..and I am not one bit sorry if it offends anyone...parents make a choice to take care of their own children or to think of themselves first..She picked this guy to be the father of Ayla...and she chose to go down the path of drugs and alcohol..jmo...
I agree with you.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: February 14, 2012, 12:30:01 PM »

I agree with you.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: February 14, 2012, 12:31:27 PM »

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Teen-charged-with-vandalizing-Aylas-home.html
11:59 AM
Teen charged with vandalizing Ayla's home

WATERVILLE — Police have filed charges in connection with vandalism earlier this month at the house where Ayla Reynolds was reported missing.

Jeremy Hanson, 19, of 1372 Main St., Clinton, was summonsed Monday night on charges of criminal mischief and violating conditions of release.

Hanson admitted using a baseball bat to smash two windows at the home, according the Waterville police Chief Joseph Massey.

~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #370 on: February 14, 2012, 01:29:46 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2012/02/ayla-reynolds-dipietro-took-out-life.html

I was on FB when Heidi Tudela posted the insurance info.......sorry, unless it's a gerber policy from birth - I don't buy this BS, he had no job, why not get medical insurance for Ayla instead of life insurance, she wasn't even there 2 months, and Trista called her daily, Justin was supposed to return her after the 7 days and then around December 8th IIRC he refused to let her speak to ayal saying she was playing or sleeping, don't buy that either....that house is hte size of my bedroom and bathroom and I can hear my loud kids from the 3rd floor, so if she had been playing there was no reason not to put her on the phone.  

I'd sue them just to add pressure and then sue Phoebe since it happened in her home......I wouldn't really care about the money, but sometimes it takes that to get attn about failed policies.

http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/aylalight?__user=1038523905

Ayla Reynolds: DiPietro Took Out Life Insurance on Baby

updating....As we seek confirmation, Trista Reynolds' website is reporting the disturbing news that Justin DiPietro took out a life insurance policy on his child's life, while unemployed.

If so, this not only speaks to premeditation and against accidental death/cover up, but also triggers investigation done by insurance investigators;  some of whom have high levels of training and are adept at getting to the truth.

The age old motive of greed...

After learning he failed a polygraph and stormed out of the police station when they showed him the luminal enhanced photographic evidence of Ayla's spilled blood, DiPietro has avoided making any public statements.

DiPietro was reported to have filed for a cessation of child support payments.  

Taking out a life insurance policy on a child will bring new questions to the investigation and likely cause investigators to further grasp what was revealed in Justin DiPietro's statement:

he did not act alone.

Filing for cessation of child support, and then taking a life insurance policy out against a child, while unemployed, will buttress the circumstantial evidence case against him and Courtney Roberts, and may include Elisha DiPietro.

How much did Phoebe DiPietro know about this when she lied on camera?

Please recall that in order to be deceptive, one must seek to deceive, either through the withholding of information, or the falsification of information:  it is an act of the will and reveals motive.  

Why did Phoebe DiPietro need to lie about her son?

------------------------------------
Edit to remove FB entry without link back.  Please repost it when you're able to provide a link at the same time. MuffyBee

I can't pull up the FB at work, but am trying to have someone email me the link.....it's the This Little light of Maine FB, I just rec'd it....so I hope this works. 
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 02:49:23 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: February 14, 2012, 01:31:57 PM »

I meant to add, this thug didn't have a pot to pizz in, but he had enough to take out a life insurance policy and try work on stopping his CS payments.....Pheebs muct be so proud, and mnow I know WHY she mentioned that when she first learned of Ayla being kidnapped by some ninja kidnapper her first thought was about Justin and fellow thugs kicking some doors in...

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: February 14, 2012, 05:30:16 PM »

IM - reminder that we need links when you post.  You can always wait until you have the links to post the entire thing too, that would work
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #373 on: February 14, 2012, 09:15:08 PM »

IM - reminder that we need links when you post.  You can always wait until you have the links to post the entire thing too, that would work

Trying to post from that phone or at work drives me nuts.....even though I copied it, it came over incorrecr for some reason..

https://www.facebook.com/#!/aylalight?sk=wall

Heidi Tudela
Okay I am just going to answer some questions right up front because it has been brought to my attention that there are some questions out there regarding an insurance policy and Justin trying to terminate his child support payments. First of all he did not try to terminate his support payments, That is just not true. In fact I know for a fact that he was concerned about whether or not he should still be making them now. So called to see how to handle that and make sure he did the right things. ANd as far as the insurance policy my son sold him that policy. He contacted him. As my husband and son do all their clients. It is their job. That is what they do. It is their job to make sure and offer to all clients to cover for life and insurance and also in this case it happened to give Justin a better rate because it gave him a mutil line discount saving him $40 a month. The policy itself was a a small one that would cover funeral costs and not much else. So there it is. But have to wonder once again why "people" are trying so hard to point fingers in another direction????

That post if gone and has been "clarified" twice, the next to last one:

Heidi Tudela

First of all Justin did not bolt from police station untrue. He left calmly. ****When he was told by officer that Ayla was dead.**** He then said that he was done with interview. Unless they have proof of that then that is one thing he is not willing to listen to. Next Justin has spoken with DHS regarding what he is now supposed to do about child support payments. He HAS NOT filed papers at this time to terminate payments. That is again simply untrue. That will be up to DHS and what they tell him he needs to do. And as for the insurance policy I can answer to that also. My son sold that to him. It is both my husbands & my sons job to make sure that their clients have proper coverage. And that is what they do. For ALL their clients. So my son approached does all his clients. And went so far as to point out that it would also give him a multi line discount saving him $40 a...

and finally the last clarification...

For those who are talking about there being a life insurance policy bought for Ayla: Justin also bought a policy for himself where Ayla is the beneficiary if anything were to happen to him. AND he did not seek out the policy, his best friend of over a decade is in the insurance business and this is his job. He sells insurance for a living, as does his dad. How do I know this for a fact? It was sol...d to Justin by my cousin. And just to put it out there, we bought policies for all three of our children too. If you speak with a financial advisor or insurance person, they will likely explain why it's a good idea, even if, and especially if you have little income. My husband and I did it many years ago on the advice of a friend. It is NOT evidence against Justin of a crime. It is what parents do. Especially if their best friend is in that business and is approached about it.

I just don't understand how this family who doesn't have a pot to pizz in, no jobs (except Pheebs ) can afford to rush out and add a life insurance policy on a toddler? Makes less than zero sense to me....now Pheebs and Elisha have a "general practice attorney", but he is listed as criminal and real estate.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Lawyer-Aylas-aunt-telling-the-truth.html

WATERVILLE — A lawyer representing the grandmother and aunt of missing child Ayla Reynolds said Monday his clients do not know the circumstances behind her disappearance.

Ayla Reynolds was 20 months old when she was reported missing from her Violette Avenue home on Dec. 17. She was last seen wearing green one-piece pajamas with the words “Daddy’s Princess” printed on them. A $30,000 reward has been offered for information that leads investigators to Ayla. State Police are asking that tips be directed to them at 207-624-7076.

Select images available for purchase in the
Maine Today Photo Store
State police won't comment on website claims

Citing anonymous sources at the Maine State Police, Ayla Reynolds’ maternal family released a statement Monday that the child’s father, Justin DiPietro, failed a police polygraph test, bought life insurance on the child after taking custody of her and sought termination of child support payments after he had custody of her.

The statement was released on the website www.aylareynolds.com, which is run by Trista Reynolds’ step-father Jeff Hanson.

Maine Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland said Monday that he was aware of the Reynolds’ statement, but wouldn’t offer new information on the investigation.

A message sent to Justin DiPietro seeking comment was not returned.

Steve Bourget, a general practice attorney in Augusta, said Phoebe DiPietro, 47, and Elisha DiPietro, 23, retained his services in early January, a few weeks after Ayla was reported missing from their home at 29 Violette Ave. The DiPietros approached him to serve as “a buffer between the press and their personal lives,” Bourget said during a phone interview with the Morning Sentinel.

Elisha DiPietro was one of three adults at the home on Dec. 16, the night before 20-month-old Ayla was reported missing. The other adults were Ayla’s father, Justin DiPietro, 24, and his girlfriend, Courtney Roberts, 24, of Portland.

Police have said the three adults aren’t telling the full story, but Bourget said otherwise.
“That’s not true,” he said. “As far as Elisha is concerned, she has been honest, open and told the whole truth.”

http://lawyers.justia.com/lawyer/stephen-bourget-esq-1005163

Stephen Bourget Esq Law School: Franklin Pierce Law Center

Jurisdictions: Maine
64 State St
Augusta, ME 04330
(207) 623-3731

Overview

Practice Areas
Criminal Law
Real Estate Law

Professional Affiliations
Position Years
Member, Maine State Bar Current

Auburn Criminal Lawyers
Bangor Criminal Lawyers
Bath Criminal Lawyers
Brunswick Criminal Lawyers
Falmouth Criminal Lawyers
Gardiner Criminal Lawyers
Lewiston Criminal Lawyers
Portland Criminal Lawyers
Skowhegan Criminal Lawyers
South Portland Criminal Lawyers
Waterville Criminal Lawyers
Windham Criminal Lawyers
Kennebec County Criminal Attorneys
Lincoln County Criminal Attorneys
Waldo County Criminal Attorneys

Contact & Map
64 State St
Augusta, ME, US 04330  Telephone: +1 (207) 623-3731Fax: +1 (207) 623-4899

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: February 14, 2012, 09:18:49 PM »

Trying to post from that phone or at work drives me nuts.....even though I copied it, it came over incorrecr for some reason..

https://www.facebook.com/#!/aylalight?sk=wall

Heidi Tudela
Okay I am just going to answer some questions right up front because it has been brought to my attention that there are some questions out there regarding an insurance policy and Justin trying to terminate his child support payments. First of all he did not try to terminate his support payments, That is just not true. In fact I know for a fact that he was concerned about whether or not he should still be making them now. So called to see how to handle that and make sure he did the right things. ANd as far as the insurance policy my son sold him that policy. He contacted him. As my husband and son do all their clients. It is their job. That is what they do. It is their job to make sure and offer to all clients to cover for life and insurance and also in this case it happened to give Justin a better rate because it gave him a mutil line discount saving him $40 a month. The policy itself was a a small one that would cover funeral costs and not much else. So there it is. But have to wonder once again why "people" are trying so hard to point fingers in another direction????

That post if gone and has been "clarified" twice, the next to last one:

Heidi Tudela

First of all Justin did not bolt from police station untrue. He left calmly. ****When he was told by officer that Ayla was dead.**** He then said that he was done with interview. Unless they have proof of that then that is one thing he is not willing to listen to. Next Justin has spoken with DHS regarding what he is now supposed to do about child support payments. He HAS NOT filed papers at this time to terminate payments. That is again simply untrue. That will be up to DHS and what they tell him he needs to do. And as for the insurance policy I can answer to that also. My son sold that to him. It is both my husbands & my sons job to make sure that their clients have proper coverage. And that is what they do. For ALL their clients. So my son approached does all his clients. And went so far as to point out that it would also give him a multi line discount saving him $40 a...

and finally the last clarification...

For those who are talking about there being a life insurance policy bought for Ayla: Justin also bought a policy for himself where Ayla is the beneficiary if anything were to happen to him. AND he did not seek out the policy, his best friend of over a decade is in the insurance business and this is his job. He sells insurance for a living, as does his dad. How do I know this for a fact? It was sol...d to Justin by my cousin. And just to put it out there, we bought policies for all three of our children too. If you speak with a financial advisor or insurance person, they will likely explain why it's a good idea, even if, and especially if you have little income. My husband and I did it many years ago on the advice of a friend. It is NOT evidence against Justin of a crime. It is what parents do. Especially if their best friend is in that business and is approached about it.

I just don't understand how this family who doesn't have a pot to pizz in, no jobs (except Pheebs ) can afford to rush out and add a life insurance policy on a toddler? Makes less than zero sense to me....now Pheebs and Elisha have a "general practice attorney", but he is listed as criminal and real estate.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Lawyer-Aylas-aunt-telling-the-truth.html

WATERVILLE — A lawyer representing the grandmother and aunt of missing child Ayla Reynolds said Monday his clients do not know the circumstances behind her disappearance.

Ayla Reynolds was 20 months old when she was reported missing from her Violette Avenue home on Dec. 17. She was last seen wearing green one-piece pajamas with the words “Daddy’s Princess” printed on them. A $30,000 reward has been offered for information that leads investigators to Ayla. State Police are asking that tips be directed to them at 207-624-7076.

Select images available for purchase in the
Maine Today Photo Store
State police won't comment on website claims

Citing anonymous sources at the Maine State Police, Ayla Reynolds’ maternal family released a statement Monday that the child’s father, Justin DiPietro, failed a police polygraph test, bought life insurance on the child after taking custody of her and sought termination of child support payments after he had custody of her.

The statement was released on the website www.aylareynolds.com, which is run by Trista Reynolds’ step-father Jeff Hanson.

Maine Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland said Monday that he was aware of the Reynolds’ statement, but wouldn’t offer new information on the investigation.

A message sent to Justin DiPietro seeking comment was not returned.

Steve Bourget, a general practice attorney in Augusta, said Phoebe DiPietro, 47, and Elisha DiPietro, 23, retained his services in early January, a few weeks after Ayla was reported missing from their home at 29 Violette Ave. The DiPietros approached him to serve as “a buffer between the press and their personal lives,” Bourget said during a phone interview with the Morning Sentinel.

Elisha DiPietro was one of three adults at the home on Dec. 16, the night before 20-month-old Ayla was reported missing. The other adults were Ayla’s father, Justin DiPietro, 24, and his girlfriend, Courtney Roberts, 24, of Portland.

Police have said the three adults aren’t telling the full story, but Bourget said otherwise.
“That’s not true,” he said. “As far as Elisha is concerned, she has been honest, open and told the whole truth.”

http://lawyers.justia.com/lawyer/stephen-bourget-esq-1005163

Stephen Bourget Esq Law School: Franklin Pierce Law Center

Jurisdictions: Maine
64 State St
Augusta, ME 04330
(207) 623-3731

Overview

Practice Areas
Criminal Law
Real Estate Law

Professional Affiliations
Position Years
Member, Maine State Bar Current

Auburn Criminal Lawyers
Bangor Criminal Lawyers
Bath Criminal Lawyers
Brunswick Criminal Lawyers
Falmouth Criminal Lawyers
Gardiner Criminal Lawyers
Lewiston Criminal Lawyers
Portland Criminal Lawyers
Skowhegan Criminal Lawyers
South Portland Criminal Lawyers
Waterville Criminal Lawyers
Windham Criminal Lawyers
Kennebec County Criminal Attorneys
Lincoln County Criminal Attorneys
Waldo County Criminal Attorneys

Contact & Map
64 State St
Augusta, ME, US 04330  Telephone: +1 (207) 623-3731Fax: +1 (207) 623-4899

Ok, GRRRRR.............everytime I post that link, it post this way. Any ideas??

3rd try maybe a charm

https://www.facebook.com/aylalight?sk=wall

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: February 14, 2012, 09:30:38 PM »

Facebook web links like to "break".  If you want to make sure it's a clickable link then do as I do, hightlight the link when you are typing out your post then click on the INSERT HYPERLINK button .  That will insert the URL tags and your link will no longer be broken.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: February 14, 2012, 09:49:08 PM »

IMO, this was all about child support from the beginning on Justin's part.
He wasn't set up anywhere to look after a child, he was couch surfing at friends and then presto gizmo, he is at Phoebe's all set up to look after a baby. His gf lived with a drug trafficker.
The move to change the arrangements was not done as part of on official court process and they certainly moved in quickly and GAVE the child to Justin. The child was with her grandmother while Trista was seeking help. If Ayla hadn't become " missing " Trista was going to have a fight on her hands to regain the child.
Around here, this would have not have happened the way that we are told this played out.
The wheels move slow in Child and Family Services. They have to consider what is in the best interst of the child. And that seems to take reports and more reports. Time and more reports. If Trista agreed to these temp arrangements then some undue pressure was put on her while her brain was still scrambled. Or she was just plain lied to as to : he would give the baby back and it was while she was trying to get help. Seems she was punished for getting that help under her real name.
it all just happened too fast. Like they had a plan and as soon as the worker found out she was in treatment it was carried out.
I know why this one is under my skin, it's personal and I can't share it because my DD reads here.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #377 on: February 14, 2012, 09:49:57 PM »

Facebook web links like to "break".  If you want to make sure it's a clickable link then do as I do, hightlight the link when you are typing out your post then click on the INSERT HYPERLINK button .  That will insert the URL tags and your link will no longer be broken.
Thanks, that was so frustrating......I've never had that problem until I got the Iphone where half the time I can't see the link, so when I was on the laptop and it was quirky, well I was clueless.

[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: February 14, 2012, 10:09:51 PM »

Page Owners
Angela Harry

That says it all.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: February 14, 2012, 10:29:35 PM »

Page Owners
Angela Harry

That says it all.

Doesn't it though! Also Heidi Tudela who runs a daycare from her home is on the page, and it was her son IIRC that sold unemployed, basement dwelling thug a 25,000.00 life insurance policy the first week Ayla was with him.....wonder what he used for $$$$$, of course he knew he wouldn't have to pay that long IMO.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.