April 25, 2024, 02:26:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ayla Reynolds 20 mo. old msg 12-17-11 Waterville, ME Declared Dead  (Read 329812 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: March 03, 2012, 07:10:21 AM »

Regarding the purchase by JDP of life insurance for Ayla.  My husband and I have for for several large comanies over the last 30+ years and at all of them I can be remembered being offered the option of buying a small ($5000 or,less)for our children.  The cost was minimal, and it, was almost always referred to as a "just in case to pay for funeral experience.  Sometimes the insurance would even put a cap on how much I could take out on either myself or my husband. $25000 for a child of an unempoyed fther, should have set off bells in the insurance company's underwriter. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: March 03, 2012, 09:20:20 AM »

http://www.pressherald.com/news/vigil-scheduled-saturday-for-ayla-reynolds_2012-02-27.html
Ayla Reynolds vigil planned for Saturday
By BEN MCCANNA Morning Sentinel
March 2, 2012

::snipping2::

The Teddy Bear Vigil will begin at 1 p.m. Saturday at Castonguay Square. Organizers will distribute free bracelets and nightlights. Participants are asked to bring donations of teddy bears, according to organizer Laurie Bingham.

The teddy bears will either be delivered to a shrine near the Violette Avenue home where Ayla was reported missing on Dec. 17, or they will be donated to police or other agencies that help children cope with emergencies, she said.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: March 03, 2012, 08:08:56 PM »

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/03/03/news/mid-maine/100-show-up-for-ayla-reynolds-vigil-despite-poor-weather/

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: March 03, 2012, 08:13:36 PM »

Thank you for the update Kat_Gram.  It's heartwarming to see people turn out for Ayla despite the bad weather.    I hope she can be found soon. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: March 03, 2012, 09:35:26 PM »

The vigil today keeps it in the news in Waterville / Portland areas.
I know that LE hasn't given up, they just don't share their information.
Who knows,maybe it will just keep eating at someone / and they will disclose to LE or it will jog someone's memory about something they saw or heard.
Prayers for Ayla and her family.   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: March 04, 2012, 09:06:16 AM »

http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/191655/3/Community-turns-out-for-Ayla-Reynolds-vigil
Community turns out for Ayla Reynolds vigil
March 3, 2012

People gathered outside Waterville City Hall Saturday for a vigil to honor Ayla. Organizers asked people to bring teddy bears to symbolize hope that Ayla will be found. Ayla's parents, Trista Reynolds and Justin Dipietro did not attend the vigil. But Ayla's grandmother, Phoebe Dipietro was there to bring a teddy bear and thank the many supporters.
Organizers of the vigil plan to donate the teddy bears they collected to various charities.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: March 04, 2012, 09:09:01 AM »

http://www.pressherald.com/news/vigil-keeps-ayla-in-public-focus-collects-toy-pile_2012-03-04.html
Vigil keeps Ayla in public focus, collects toy pile
March 3, 2012

WATERVILLE — More than 100 people gathered Saturday for a teddy bear vigil to remember a toddler missing for 10 weeks and to keep her case in the public eye.
Dozens of stuffed animals were donated in the name of Ayla Reynolds, who was reported missing from her father's Waterville home on Dec. 17. Some of the toys are headed toward a memorial outside her father's home. Others will be donated to hospitals and police and fire departments and given away to other children.
Neither of Ayla's parents showed up at Saturday's event, but DiPietro's mother and sister made brief appearances.

"I want everyone to know we are thinking of her and we want her home," DiPietro's mother, Phoebe DiPietro, told the crowd.

Karen Josephine Francis, a friend of the Reynolds family, held up her cell phone and asked the crowd to cheer for Ayla while her grandfather, Ronald Reynolds, was on the other end.

"Right now, he's thinking his granddaughter is dead," Francis said. "He's giving up hope."

Organizers of the vigil were part of a Facebook group called Ayla's Angels, which has 470 members.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: March 06, 2012, 09:16:28 AM »

http://www.pressherald.com/news/ayla-reynolds-case-stays-alive-on-social-media_2012-03-05.html
Ayla Reynolds case stays alive on social media
By BEN MCCANNA Morning Sentinel
March 5, 2012

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: March 06, 2012, 02:37:02 PM »

Too bad that Ayla's family is too busy to attend the vigil for her while complete strangers do...the egg and sperm donor must be worn out from all the searching and poster hanging that they have been doing since she has been missing.....giant eye roll inserted here

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: March 07, 2012, 07:24:45 PM »

Oct. 20 Looms Large in Ayla Reynolds Investigation

23 hrs ago

Jeff Hanson, Baby Ayla website administrator and Trista Reynolds' step father, added important information last week of what might have happened to Ayla. The new information suggests Oct. 20 is a key time in the Ayla Reynolds timeline. Hanson provided the information in an email exchange with the Juststopthelies blog administrator.

A previous report said Oct. 20 was when Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, made an agreement to return Ayla to her mother Oct. 22. That date was known to be close to when DiPietro insured Ayla's life. Now Hanson has said the agreement and the insurance purchase occurred on the same day.

Hanson provided additional detail concerning the insurance purchase, which he attributed to a conversation between Reynolds and DiPietro at a vigil for Ayla. He says DiPietro told Reynolds he previously had a policy covering himself but switched providers, adding Ayla, at the urging of a friend in the business.

The friend was apparently Derek Tudela of State Farm. The face amount of the policy on Ayla was $25,000, an unusually high payout on an infant policy, a policy that's somewhat rare. Only about 15 percent of children are covered by life insurance policies and the amounts are usually minimal, just enough to cover burial, Bankrate says. Citing media research, Hanson says there might have been an accidental death double-indemnity clause.

Oct. 20 is one of three possible dates for Ayla's arm break, if it happened on a rainy night as DiPietro said in media interviews. Putting the new information together with previously available information, a chilling possibility emerges: DiPietro insured Ayla's life when he had an expectation of having her in his care for only two days, assuming he entered into the agreement to return Ayla to her mother in good faith. Then Ayla apparently suffered a serious injury the same night.

Whether Ayla's arm break occurred Oct. 20 or some other date, the information DiPietro provided about it is internally inconsistent and the subject of much inquiry in the blogosphere. 

http://news.yahoo.com/oct-20-looms-large-ayla-reynolds-investigation-002000276.html

Challapalca him!
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: March 08, 2012, 10:54:37 AM »

Too bad that Ayla's family is too busy to attend the vigil for her while complete strangers do...the egg and sperm donor must be worn out from all the searching and poster hanging that they have been doing since she has been missing.....giant eye roll inserted here

Kind of reminds me of Aliahna Lemmon's funeral and several of the vigils held for Hailey Dunn.   an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: March 09, 2012, 12:42:29 PM »

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/opinion/police-chief-thanks-community-for-support-in-search-for-ayla_2012-03-07.html
MAINE COMPASS: Police chief thanks community for support in search for Ayla
Joseph Massey
March 8, 2012

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: March 09, 2012, 01:04:46 PM »

Kind of reminds me of Aliahna Lemmon's funeral and several of the vigils held for Hailey Dunn.   an angelic monkey

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: March 10, 2012, 01:05:28 PM »

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/

Tomorrow, this Maine based newspaper is publishing an article.
It is a 1700 word ( edited , vetted and most likley spun like cotton candy ) interview with Justin Dipietro. There were limits placed on the Questions asked.
I intend to read it and use my statement analysis LE paper. Then I am going to get the person who took the course to do the same thing. They are smarter than me. And younger.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: March 10, 2012, 01:12:26 PM »

It is a 1700 word ( edited , vetted and most likley spun like cotton candy ) interview with Justin Dipietro. There were limits placed on the Questions asked.
I intend to read it and use my statement analysis LE paper. Then I am going to get the person who took the course to do the same thing. They are smarter than me. And younger.

Will be interested in seeing what you come up with.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: March 10, 2012, 01:13:40 PM »

I think it would be really interesting to see the results, Kat_Gram. 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: March 10, 2012, 08:32:39 PM »

Yep. I was just over at PH's blog and he is using the same source material written by the same persons. Except my source took the course given by Tracy Harpster. Tracy works with Susan H. Adams. Their work is in a book called Behaviour, Truth and Deception. Applying Profiling and Analysis to the Interview Process  by Michael R Napier.
They have been published in the Law Enforcement Bulletin.
Having said all that, the peeps here at SM have been doing this for YEARS.Thinking back to the cases I followed that were discussed here at SM that I can recall where I was glued to like a junkie ( Joran Van der Sloot for starters ) I would have to give the posters here an A+. Like as if I am in charge of handing out awards. Or anything.
We al knew when things stank, like the 911 call made by Adam Baker where he has no concern for Zahra and asks the 911 operator how SHE was; the train wreck of the 911 call made by Ron Cummings / Misty Croslin;the Cindy Anthony call where Casey takes the phone and is so very casual with no modulation or concern in her voice.
I suspect that any teenagers under our roofs past or present aren't or didn't get away with anything. 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: March 11, 2012, 12:01:00 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Statement Analysis
Justin DiPietro Interview: Covering Guilt
Saturday, March 10, 2012

What should we expect from the Justin DiPietro's interview?

It was leaked out that a 1700 word article was to be released on Sunday.  Sources report that the interview will reveal little from DiPietro, but will show who is behind him, 'advising' him, and limiting everything he says.  Openly, this is seen at the Onlinesentinel.com in the comments section, under the article about the grandmother at the vigil (the same article that did not attribute the quotes properly to Elisha DiPietro, who, like her brother, shows concern for herself and her family, but not for Ayla and in an embedded admission says "we did nothing wrong"indicating that what they did, she does not consider wrong, but that something was done.

Sources report that this will not be a revelatory interview in general terms but will be of interest following the behavioral analysis:

It reveals concern of covering guilt, and not concern over the fate of Ayla Reynolds.

The 'advisor', sources say, who is not an attorney, severely limited the questions and has one goal in mind:

keep the information under wraps to protect Justin DiPietro, and not to reveal information that allows the case to be solved.

Statement Analysis will cover the article, no matter how thin, in the hope for justice for Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, who was reported missing on December 17th, 2011.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: March 11, 2012, 01:56:07 PM »

It was a non interview. The spokesperson, because Justin can't speak for himself is Heidi Trudela, wife of the insurance agent who sold the policy to Justin.
????? Don't get some of the terms used, like churning one policy into another used by some others on PH's blog. 
Justin, IMO is being coached.
It was a Let's Rehabilitate Justin's image and the public perception. 
There was no plea to the kidnapper to return Ayla.
The time isn't right for Justin to say more.
No concern about how Ayla is doing with the kidnapper.
Justin said very little. Heidi controlled the interview.
She disagrees with the police and I guess the FBI kidnapping team who left within 24 hours.
Ayla seems to be a concept, not a real little girl who is missing.
Can't believe that this fluff was written or published.
Justin can't speak for himself and he can't speak up for his daughter.
The Tudela's have a nice house, seem to be respectable persons, both the husband ( Insurance Agent ) wife ( Home day care provider ) probably have a good reputation in their community. Justin is hiding behind their reputation, because his own is none of the above.
So, now he is couch surfing at their house like a 12 year old.
I have no idea why Mrs. Tudela is sticking her neck out like this. It's rumored that she is all over the closed group FB Ayla pages spouting his innocence and suggesting that Trista had something to do with this. Her son is friends with Justin. Wonder if he has any drug involvement because Justin certainly is close to known and arrested and charged drug traffickers. I wonder if Heidi ever saw Ayla because she doesn't seem to fell connected either to this precious baby.
I had my papers out, but as there was nothing said of any value, I tried to look at what wasn't said.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: March 12, 2012, 09:19:33 AM »

http://www.kjonline.com/news/friends-father-ask-othersto-believe-ayla-remains-alive_2012-03-11.html
Friends, father ask othersto believe Ayla remains alive

BY BEN MCCANNA Staff Writer
March 12, 2012

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.