April 19, 2024, 02:51:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ayla Reynolds 20 mo. old msg 12-17-11 Waterville, ME Declared Dead  (Read 329314 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: April 24, 2012, 03:18:32 AM »

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/04/22/opinion/contributors/keep-talking-about-ayla/
Keep talking about Ayla
By Fran Drabick, Special to the BDN
April 22, 2012

I will still keep thinking about Ayla Reynolds, even if she were not talked about occasionally on the news or in the newspapers. Keep talking about Ayla Reynolds. One of the people who knows what happened to Ayla will one day break down and speak out. It is inevitable.
More...

I just wish there was some way to make that person speak up quicker.  It has been far loo llong already.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #441 on: April 27, 2012, 06:11:20 AM »

Items recovered in Waterville may relate to Ayla Reynolds case

Last modified April 26, 2012, at 6:56 p.m.
WATERVILLE, Maine — Police have recovered items that could be related to the case of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds, according to Stephen McCausland, spokesman for the Maine Department of Public Safety.

Items were recovered by investigators behind the Hathaway Creative Center in Waterville. McCausland would not disclose what the items were.
 ::snipping2::
http://bangordailynews.com/2012/04/26/news/mid-maine/items-recovered-in-waterville-may-relate-to-ayla-reynolds-case/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: April 27, 2012, 06:18:37 AM »

http://www.hathawaycreativecenter.com/info.php?info_id=1

http://www.hathawaycreativecenter.com/info.php?info_id=7
my Mum worked there before I was born/Hathaway Shirt Factory...it's on the river.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 06:20:32 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: April 27, 2012, 12:32:01 PM »

Ayla Reynolds Evidence Possibly Found in River; What's Next?

The search for missing Maine tot Ayla Reynolds has possibly uncovered new evidence. Detectives acknowledge that items of interest were discovered in the Kennebec River this week, but they aren't clarifying on just what the items are that they found.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981292284
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: April 27, 2012, 05:49:33 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/27/items-interest-found-in-search-for-2-year-old-ayla-reynolds/?test=latestnews

Mystery items found in search for missing Maine 2-year-old Ayla Reynolds

Published April 27, 2012

FoxNews.com

Maine State Police are investigating items of interest found near where a missing Maine girl was last seen.

State Police said they found the items in the Kennebec River, located one mile away from 2-year-old Ayla Reynolds' home, Fox affiliate WFXT-TV reported Friday.

Authorities would not say what exactly was discovered. According to local reports, the items were found behind the Hathaway Creative Center in Waterville. The structure is a repurposed mill building.

It has not yet been determined that the items are related to the girl's disappearance, a police spokesman told the station. They were sent to a crime lab after their discovery on Wednesday.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: May 12, 2012, 04:17:37 AM »

Posted May 11, 2012, at 3:28 p.m

Divers return to Kennebec River in search for Ayla Reynolds

WATERVILLE, Maine — Maine State Police divers seeking evidence in the disappearance of Ayla Reynolds have returned to the Kennebec River where some items were recovered two weeks ago.

State police spokesman Stephen McCausland says five divers and two detectives searched an overflow area Tuesday while water was lowered for maintenance on a dam owned by NextEra Energy Inc. He says several items were found and will be reviewed by the state police crime lab.

Divers were in the same area where other items were recovered two weeks ago. Those items were also taken to the crime lab.
http://bangordailynews.com/2012/05/11/news/mid-maine/divers-return-to-kennebec-river-in-search-for-ayla-reynolds/

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: May 12, 2012, 08:55:12 AM »

“I’m not detailing what items were
recovered from Tuesday’s event other than confirming that we did look.”

Steve McCausland,
 Department of Public Safety Spokesman
http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/police-pull-more-items-from-river_2012-05-11.html

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: May 15, 2012, 01:20:10 PM »

http://www.wgme.com/template/inews_wire/wires.regional.me/33442edc-www.wgme.com.shtml
Maine toddler still missing as 5-month mark nears
May 14, 2012

WATERVILLE, Maine (AP) -- The frustration continues to grow for the family of a missing Maine toddler as the five-month mark approaches with no arrests and no new developments.
State police have confirmed that Ayla's blood was found in the home and investigators say the adults in the home that night have not been forthcoming. Beyond that, investigators are mum.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: May 17, 2012, 04:28:35 PM »

Trista Reynolds wants information at 5-month mark of search for Ayla

By DAVID SHARP, The Associated Press, The Associated Press

Posted May 17, 2012, at 10:55 a.m.
Last modified May 17, 2012, at 3:24 p.m.

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/05/17/news/mid-maine/trista-reynolds-wants-information-at-5-month-mark-of-search-for-ayla/?ref=mostReadBoxNews

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: May 17, 2012, 04:46:18 PM »

Trista Reynolds wants information at 5-month mark of search for Ayla

By DAVID SHARP, The Associated Press, The Associated Press

Posted May 17, 2012, at 10:55 a.m.
Last modified May 17, 2012, at 3:24 p.m.

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/05/17/news/mid-maine/trista-reynolds-wants-information-at-5-month-mark-of-search-for-ayla/?ref=mostReadBoxNews

State police confirmed Ayla’s blood was found in the home. Police have said that the three adults in the house on the night Ayla went missing know more than they’re telling police. The adults have speculated the child was abducted, but police have dismissed that theory.

I am so sick of these perps clamming up and getting away with crimes against innocents.  Maybe there was some abuse in the past, but now we have gone totally to far the other way.  Maybe we don't have to bring back the Iron Maiden, but what is happening to the loved ones of those who have taken is cruel and unusual punishment too.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: May 18, 2012, 03:30:54 PM »

No offense meant...but Ayla's bioDad and GF/family or anyone living in the home probably is not a stranger to drugs or drinking.  I bet once they got foobar'd enough they might not have been able to keep their mouth shut!  I just wish that LE had bugged their home and put a GPS tracker on any car involved.  Someone didn't clean up the blood perfectly and I just bet someone threw a fit about it!!!!!  This is all MOO!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: May 28, 2012, 11:00:38 AM »

http://www.kjonline.com/news/ayla-reynolds-mother-says-items-found-in-river-not-related_2012-05-19.html
Ayla Reynolds' mother says items found in river not related
BY BEN MCCANNA Staff Writer
May 20, 2012

WATERVILLE -- A spokesperson for Maine State Police won't say whether the items retrieved from the Kennebec River in recent weeks are related to the case of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds, but her mother said some of the items are not.

Ayla's mother, Trista Reynolds, said a state police detective told her that items collected on May 8 are not related to the case, but wasn't told what they are.

Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland wouldn't comment on Reynolds' statement.

On April 25, police recovered undisclosed items from a diversion channel that runs alongside Hathaway Mill.

Two weeks later, state police divers and detectives returned to the same area and retrieved more items.

In both cases, McCausland wouldn't say what was found, but added everything would be tested at the crime lab to determine whether they were linked to Ayla Reynolds, who was reported missing Dec. 17 by her father, Justin DiPietro.

Police still haven't determined the relevance of the items from the initial discovery, Reynolds said.

Earlier this month, Reynolds was told that investigators planned to show her photographs of those items, but that hasn't happened yet, she said.
Reynolds said she believes the three adults who were with Ayla the night before she was reported missing -- her father, aunt Elisha DiPietro and Courtney Roberts -- are withholding information.

Reynolds said her frustrations also extend toward state police.

"I think they could be doing a lot more than what they're doing," she said.

McCausland said Friday that he understands Reynolds' frustration and the frustrations of other people who have been following the case for five months.

"There's frustration on our part as well, some of which I've voiced quite publicly," he said, referring to his previously published assertion that Justin DiPietro, Elisha DiPietro and Roberts aren't telling the whole truth.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: May 28, 2012, 11:03:47 AM »

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/on-national-missing-childrens-day-one-stands-out_2012-05-24.html
As media glare dims, search for Ayla continues
On National Missing Children’s Day, one case in particular stands out

By Ben McCanna bmccanna@centralmaine.com
Staff Writer
May 26, 2012

May 25 serves to remind the public of their role in bringing children home; to "pay close attention to the posters and photographs of missing children," according to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Caron will mark the day using online social media to profile about 100 New England children who are still missing.

One of those children is Waterville toddler Ayla Reynolds.

Police in central Maine have been searching for Ayla Reynolds for more than five months. Apart from a few organized searches on land and waterways, there have been no major developments in the case since late January. Media coverage has similarly declined.

Caron, who provides support to Ayla's mother Trista Reynolds, said families and friends need to step in and fill the void by organizing events or hanging posters.

"Ayla's case is a high-profile investigation in Maine -- probably a majority of people are aware of it -- but there are still people out there who are not, and you never know when one of them may have that crucial bit of information," she said.
Trista Reynolds is organizing a July 14 walk in Portland. Reynolds said she'll do whatever it takes to keep awareness high.

"I don't want anyone to forget she's missing," she said. "I won't let that happen with Ayla. It won't happen."
Caron, who has assisted about 1,600 families over 10 years, said she is confident investigators will bring closure.

"I am 100 percent positive this case will be solved. How long? I can't say. In my own personal opinion, they are doing a lot of focus on water searches, and, from my own knowledge, it could take a very long time before a body can be found," she said.

Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland offered no updates on the case Thursday.

"The work continues. There are no new developments," he said.

In January, McCausland announced that investigators had found undisclosed amounts of Ayla's blood at her Violette Avenue home. McCausland also said investigators removed several hundred items from the house as potential evidence, and ruled out the possibility that Ayla was abducted.

Investigators also believe the three adults who were with Ayla the night before she was reported missing -- father Justin DiPietro, aunt Elisha DiPietro and Courtney Roberts -- are withholding information.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: May 28, 2012, 11:04:56 AM »

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/201841/2/Walk-scheduled-for-Ayla-Reynolds
Walk scheduled for Ayla Reynolds
May 25, 2012

PORTLAND, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- The mother of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds is organizing a walk to continue to remind people of Ayla's disappearance.
It's scheduled for July 14th at 4 pm.  The walk will start at Portland's Monument Square and end in Deering Oaks Park.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: May 29, 2012, 04:30:55 AM »

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/201841/2/Walk-scheduled-for-Ayla-Reynolds
Walk scheduled for Ayla Reynolds
May 25, 2012

PORTLAND, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- The mother of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds is organizing a walk to continue to remind people of Ayla's disappearance.
It's scheduled for July 14th at 4 pm.  The walk will start at Portland's Monument Square and end in Deering Oaks Park.

Debra Bradley and Billie Jean Dunn should take note of how a grieving, caring mother acts when her child is missing.   

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #455 on: May 31, 2012, 01:27:32 PM »

I HOPE this link will work.

http://www.necn.com/searchNECN/search/v/57175913/police-holding-press-conference-on-missing-maine-toddler-ayla-reynolds.htm?q=ayla+reynolds

Police holding press conference on missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds Police holding press conference on missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds

1:30 EST (nine minutes away from this post)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #456 on: May 31, 2012, 01:41:31 PM »

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/05/31/news/mid-maine/live-coverage-of-the-ayla-reynolds-press-conference/

30 days left to take advantage of the reward money.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: May 31, 2012, 03:51:41 PM »

Thanks Sea, I hope those in that home burn for what happened!  Message has gone out again to those responsible!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: May 31, 2012, 04:47:04 PM »

Police: Missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds believed to be dead

CNN) -- Maine authorities gave their most dire judgment yet Thursday as to what they believe happened to missing toddler Ayla Reynolds, with a police spokesman saying "there's nothing we have found that leads us to believe she's alive."

"Based on everything we know -- the thousands of hours of investigation, the 1,127 leads that have come in, the searches, the dives and the evidence gathered -- we think it's highly unlikely that Ayla Reynolds will be found alive," said state police spokesman Stephen McCausland. "Nothing points us in that direction.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/31/justice/maine-missing-girl/index.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: May 31, 2012, 04:49:13 PM »

Before the news conference, detectives called Ayla's parents to deliver the somber news that they no longer believe she'll be found alive. Asked if police believe a crime was committed, McCausland said, "We believe foul play has been involved ... this is a criminal investigation."

In Portland, Ayla's mother, Trista Reynolds, and her father and mother, burst into tears while watching the news conference.

"Everybody broke down. I'm still crying. I'm still hurting now," said Ronald Reynolds, Ayla's grandfather, in Portland. "Why Ayla? She never bothered anybody. She never hurt anybody. Why hurt Ayla?"

"My worst nightmare has come true," said Trista Reynolds on video captured from her father's home.

Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, told police he was thankful for the information, said McCausland, adding, "His reaction was no reaction."

DiPietro has said he thinks Ayla was abducted, but police say there's no evidence of that. No arrests have been made in the case.

State police confirmed that Ayla's blood was found in DiPietro's house and said DiPietro, his girlfriend and his sister who were there the night Ayla disappeared know more than they're telling police.

Police repeated that assertion on Thursday when asked about the father. "We believe he knows more than he's told us," McCausland said.

Neither DiPietro nor a lawyer hired by members of his family returned a call. There was no answer when a reporter knocked on DiPietro's door.

http://www.greenfieldreporter.com/view/story/5ccb7400f1ac460fbe5c45a40b635c0a/US-Missing-Toddler
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.