April 18, 2024, 10:12:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ayla Reynolds 20 mo. old msg 12-17-11 Waterville, ME Declared Dead  (Read 329310 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #500 on: July 25, 2013, 12:04:07 PM »

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Justin-DiPietro-skips-court-date-warrant-out-for-his-arrest.html

7-25-13
Updated: 11:36 AM

Justin DiPietro arrives in court late; pleads not guilty to assault charge

Associated Press

Justin DiPietro, the father of Waterville toddler Ayla Reynolds. whose disappearance generated national attention,  has pleaded not guilty to an unrelated assault charge.

DiPietro was initially absent from court Thursday, leading to the threat of an arrest warrant. But a police spokeswoman said he later appeared and entered his plea in the courtroom. The 26-year-old DiPietro was arrested July 6 for allegedly assaulting a former girlfriend in Portland.

The disappearance of DiPietro’s daughter remains unsolved. He reported her missing Dec. 17, 2011, from his mother’s home in Waterville.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: August 21, 2013, 10:28:38 AM »

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Trista-Reynolds-to-hold-press-conference.html

Posted: August 20
Updated: Today at 8:57 AM

Missing Waterville toddler Ayla Reynolds' mom to divulge 'horrific' evidence next month

State police say they aren’t involved with Trista Reynolds’ planned September release of material she says will incriminate Ayla Reynolds' father, Justin DiPietro, in the girl's December 2011 disappearance.

By Jesse Scardina jscardina@mainetoday.com
Staff Writer

WATERVILLE — Next month, the mother of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds plans to describe "horrific physical evidence" she says the Maine State Police gave her in connection with her daughter's case, according to her website.
Trista Reynolds wrote that she will release the evidence through two websites on Sept. 24 and hold a press conference in Portland's Lincoln Park the next day.
     more at link

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: August 21, 2013, 10:36:14 AM »

Yesterday at 7:06 PM

Ayla Reynolds timeline

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Ayla-Reynolds-timeline.html

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: August 21, 2013, 01:21:36 PM »

Thank you for the update & timeline Nut. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: September 10, 2013, 01:43:54 AM »

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/09/09/news/portland/father-of-missing-toddler-ayla-reynolds-arrested-for-bail-violation/

Father of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds arrested for bail violation

Last modified Sept. 09, 2013, at 7:38 p.m.
PORTLAND, Maine — The father of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds was arrested Friday on a charge of violating the conditions of his release from an arrest earlier this summer, officials with the Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office confirmed Monday.

After his arrest, Justin DiPietro was taken to Cumberland County Jail, where he was held without bail pending a court appearance scheduled for Monday. During the appearance, bail was set at $210 cash, a jail official confirmed. DiPietro remained behind bars as of 6:15 p.m.

DiPietro’s arrest occurred on Broadway in South Portland, after DiPietro was pulled over because of an expired inspection sticker on the car he was driving, according to South Portland police Sgt. John Sutton.

He said Monday evening that when DiPietro’s license information was entered into the law enforcement database, police learned that he was out on bail. As such, he was subject to release conditions that included he not use or possess alcoholic beverages, and he submit to random searches and testing.

DiPietro was arrested after alcohol was found in the vehicle, Sutton said.
    more at the link

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: September 11, 2013, 10:39:23 AM »

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Missing-Maine-toddlers-mom-presses-investigators-.html

September 11, 2013
Missing Maine toddler's mom presses investigators

Trista Reynolds says police found her daughter's blood in the basement of the girl's father's home, in his room, on his shoes and in his truck.

The Associated Press

PORTLAND — The mother of a Maine toddler who's been missing for almost two years says in a television interview that she thinks police have enough evidence to press charges.

Trista Reynolds says she plans to unveil more information she's been told by police in hopes of pressuring law enforcement to make an arrest. She says she knows whatever happened to her daughter may have been an accident, but she still wants justice.

Law enforcement and the girl's father refused comment.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: September 22, 2013, 06:44:45 AM »

5:00 AM

Maine AG: Public pressure won't speed Ayla Reynolds case

Public pressure and victim lobbying can push police and prosecutors to bring criminal charges, but that's not a good thing, according to scholars

By Matt Hongoltz-Hetling mhhetling@mainetoday.com
Staff Writer

Trista Reynolds plans to release details about the case of her missing daughter, Ayla, to the public Tuesday in hopes, she said, it will lead to charges against Ayla's father.
    http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Maine-AG-Public-pressure-wont-speed-Ayla-Reynolds-case.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: September 22, 2013, 06:46:16 AM »

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Lewiston-musician-records-tribute-to-Ayla-Reynolds.html

5:00 AM

Lewiston musician records tribute to Ayla Reynolds

By Jesse Scardina jscardina@mainetoday.com
Staff Writer

A Lewiston hip-hop artist, touched by the story of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds, recently released a song dedicated to the girl.
  video

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: September 23, 2013, 08:01:16 AM »

(Not sure who wrote the below entry, but another website for Ayla

My understanding is that this picture was while Ayla was in Justins care. Why the hell is there a hand print on the side of Ayla's face. Did it come from a adult or a child. No adult should ever be slapping a child in the face..... If this was from another child then why weren't you watching them while they played..... This picture infuriates me to think that someone hit her in the face hard enough to leave a red image of a hand!!!! Who was protecting AYLA!!!!

ANOTHER PAGE FOR AYLA!!! SHE CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE ADVOCATING FOR JUSTICE!!!
 https://www.facebook.com/AylasVoiceTinyFootprints

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: September 23, 2013, 05:48:24 PM »

Missing toddler’s mother releases new information about Ayla Reynolds
Last modified Sept. 23, 2013, at 5:23 p.m.

PORTLAND, Maine — Trista Reynolds said photographs shown to her by Maine State Police investigators in the case of her missing daughter, Ayla Reynolds, showed so much blood that she was unable to look at them all.

Reynolds and her family hope to disclose the contents of those photos to generate public sentiment for police to charge Ayla’s father, Justin DiPietro, in connection with the child’s disappearance. No one has been charged in the case.

In a widespread media release Monday afternoon and on websites called United4Ayla.com and justiceforayla.blogspot.com, Reynolds and supporters who maintain the sites said investigator s told them that Ayla’s blood was found in multiple locations in and around the Waterville home where she was reported missing on Dec. 17, 2011, by DiPietro.

Reynolds told the Bangor Daily News last week that she decided to release the information in an effort to pressure investigators to file charges in the nearly 2-year-old case and to keep her daughter’s name in the news. She said images of blood spatters that she was shown have to some degree replaced Ayla’s image in her memory.

“After seeing [the evidence], it has started to settle in my mind that Ayla more than likely really is deceased and not coming back,” said Reynolds. “I’m not just able to close my eyes and not see her blood.”

In the information released Monday, Trista Reynolds alleges that the photos show her daughter’s blood was found on her car seat, her clothing, throughout DiPietro’s bedroom and on his sneakers.

“After the photos of blood visible to the naked eye were displayed, [Maine State Police] began to show the luminol-enhanced photos, depicting additional blood of Ayla’s upstairs and downstairs in the DiPietro’s house,” reads the document posted online Monday. “Trista was unable to view any more of the horrific display after only two luminol-enhanced photos, and the slide show was stopped.”

Investigators allegedly told Reynolds that the spray pattern found in some of the blood stains could not have been produced by a cut and that the presence of saliva in some of it indicated that the toddler was coughing up blood from internal injuries, according to the document.

Supporters of Reynolds presented the Maine Attorney General’s Office with a petition Monday containing 2,857 signatures from throughout Maine and the United States.

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/09/23/news/mid-maine/mother-of-missing-toddler-ayla-reynolds-prepares-release-of-information-related-to-daughters-disappearance/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #510 on: September 23, 2013, 11:17:17 PM »

Thanks for keeping us posted Nut! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: September 24, 2013, 11:50:22 AM »

You're welcome

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Find-Ayla-Reynolds-then-seek-justice-missing-Waterville-girls-grandmother-says.html

Yesterday at 7:52 PM

Ayla's relatives' competing messages promote search, charges

Missing Waterville toddler's paternal grandmother says focused should be on finding girl; mother releases more information she says is evidence and calls for police to make arrests

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: September 26, 2013, 03:11:48 AM »

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/09/25/news/portland/relatives-of-ayla-reynolds-face-off-at-portland-court/

VIDEO

Mother of Ayla Reynolds confronts toddler’s father, grandmother outside Portland court
Last modified Sept. 25, 2013, at 11:50 p.m.

PORTLAND, Maine — Family members of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds confronted one another angrily on Wednesday at the Cumberland County Superior Courthouse, where the little girl’s father faced charges in an unrelated case.

Wednesday’s court proceeding was routine but the action involving Ayla’s family members quickly turned dramatic. Phoebe DiPietro, Justin’s mother, clashed just outside the courtroom with Ron Reynolds, Ayla’s maternal grandfather.

Phoebe DiPietro uttered an expletive to Reynolds as he walked out of the courtroom.

“Did you say something to me? Your son killed my granddaughter,” Reynolds yelled at DiPietro before being intercepted by bailiffs, ending the first of two confrontations between the two grandparents.

Outside the courthouse, Reynolds told reporters how difficult the last 21 months since Ayla’s disappearance have been and cast blame on Justin DiPietro.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: September 26, 2013, 07:22:20 PM »

(Not sure who wrote the below entry, but another website for Ayla

My understanding is that this picture was while Ayla was in Justins care. Why the hell is there a hand print on the side of Ayla's face. Did it come from a adult or a child. No adult should ever be slapping a child in the face..... If this was from another child then why weren't you watching them while they played..... This picture infuriates me to think that someone hit her in the face hard enough to leave a red image of a hand!!!! Who was protecting AYLA!!!!

ANOTHER PAGE FOR AYLA!!! SHE CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE ADVOCATING FOR JUSTICE!!!
 https://www.facebook.com/AylasVoiceTinyFootprints

that sure as heck is a hand print on that baby's face.

How is it that they have not arrested someone. Clearly the kid was being abused. Makes me sick
melisb
Monkey Junky

!
« Reply #514 on: September 26, 2013, 07:25:46 PM »

With the amount of blood and locations found I cannot believe that someone has not been brought in, questions to death and arrested till they talked! What the hell is the matter with LE up there? Less evidence has been found and cases were brought in other matters, come on!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: September 27, 2013, 05:15:55 PM »

Who's Who in Ayla Reynolds Case Slide Show:

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/09/23/baby-ayla-reynolds-missing-new-evidence-murder

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: October 23, 2013, 11:02:04 AM »

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/10/23/news/mid-maine/30-law-enforcement-officials-searching-area-in-oakland-for-ayla-reynolds/
More than 30 law enforcement officials searching area in Oakland for Ayla Reynolds
By Mario Moretto and Christopher Cousins, BDN Staff
Posted Oct. 23, 2013, at 9:32 a.m.   
Last modified Oct. 23, 2013, at 10:39 a.m.

OAKLAND, Maine — Numerous law enforcement officials began canvassing a wooded area in Oakland early Wednesday morning in an effort to locate missing toddler Ayla Reynolds.

Department of Public Safety spokesman Stephen McCausland said Wednesday in a news release that more than 30 personnel from Oakland police, Maine State Police, four canine teams, state police divers and game wardens are participating in the search.

Search efforts are being focused on an area off Hussey Hill Road, McCausland said. He would not go into further detail about the cause of the search.

“I’m not going to give any specifics,” said McCausland by phone Wednesday morning. “I was very clear as to what we were doing in the press release and I will get into additional details at [a scheduled 3 p.m. media briefing].”
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: October 24, 2013, 07:17:13 AM »

Thanks Trimmy Razz
another link to follow
http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Search-for-Ayla-Reynolds-has-begun-in-Oakland-.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: October 24, 2013, 07:22:12 AM »

“This is the largest criminal investigation in state history, and we won’t stop until we get that answer,” he said. “We will do additional searches and we will search until we find her."

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Search-for-Ayla-Reynolds-has-begun-in-Oakland-.html

alismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: December 05, 2013, 09:37:51 AM »

I bet the DiPietro family are believing it will just me a matter of time before Ayla is just forgotten about.. Why there has been no arrest in this case I don't know.. Praying Trista and family find some peace during the holidays and justice for Ayla comes soon..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.