March 28, 2024, 04:39:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ayla Reynolds 20 mo. old msg 12-17-11 Waterville, ME Declared Dead  (Read 328340 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #380 on: February 14, 2012, 10:36:04 PM »

http://www.wgme.com/news/top-stories/stories/wgme_vid_10867.shtml?wap=0

Video at link:

::snipping2::
Reynolds also says she's learned new information from investigators about what Justin DiPietro may have done before and after his daughter went missing. According to Reynolds, DiPietro took out a $25,000 life insurance policy on his daughter after he got custody. Reynolds also says DiPietro told her he filed to end his child support payments after Ayla went missing. Additionally, Reynolds says investigators told her DiPietro failed his polygraph test, and left the building when he was shown pictures of his daughter's blood in his basement. Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland said he didn't have any comment about these allegations.

Catherine Parrotta, ReporterTrista Reynolds vows to sue DHHS, speaks out about new details

JMO, but 25 grand is NOT a small policy.....if it was double indemnity that would be 50 grand, alot of oxy's and cocaine for someone allergic to work.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: February 14, 2012, 11:15:11 PM »

Intersting link about Mainecare and whether they can touch life insurance :

Assets that do NOT count against you:

The family’s home and surrounding lot

Basic items used in day to day living, such as furniture, tools and equipment

Two cars or trucks (the second vehicle must be necessary for employment, medical treatment, essential daily activities or modified for operation by a person with a disability or for the transportation of a person with a disability)

Property used to produce income such as boats, trucks, machinery

Money in a savings account, CD, pension plan, IRA – up to $8,000 for a single person; $12,000 for a family of two or more with minor children; $10,000 for an adult couple with no children in the home.

Real property that is up for sale

Loans that must be repaid

The cash value of life insurance the family has purchased

Up to $10,000 in a Family Development Account (FDA) that can be spent only for education, home repair, a car or truck needed for work or school, small business start up, health care, or to use for an emergency or other family need approved by DHHS

Other less common assets listed in DHHS rules

For assets not listed above:

For children (18 and under) and pregnant women, MaineCare will not count any assets.

For parents of children (18 and under), you are allowed to have $2,000 in addition to all of the assets that do NOT count against you which are listed above. If you have questions, or are unsure whether you qualify, call our HelpLine at 1-800-965-7476.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: February 15, 2012, 11:44:36 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/15/missing-maine-toddlers-mom-dad-took-out-policy-before-girl-disappeared/
Missing Maine toddler's mom: Dad bought insurance policy on girl before she disappeared
Published February 15, 2012
| FoxNews.com

The mother of a missing Maine toddler said the girl’s father took out a life insurance policy just weeks before she disappeared, MyFoxBoston.com reported.

“In the same week Justin took Ayla from me, he took out a life insurance policy on Ayla," Trista Reynolds said, the station reported. "Now, why did he take out that life insurance policy? I'm still trying to figure that one out myself. Because who takes a life insurance policy out on their own child?"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/15/missing-maine-toddlers-mom-dad-took-out-policy-before-girl-disappeared/#ixzz1mTAJtLer

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #383 on: February 15, 2012, 12:27:42 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

Does Phoebe DiPertro (grandmother) have a FB?

Thank-you

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #384 on: February 15, 2012, 01:00:52 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2012/02/ayla-reynolds-dipietro-took-out-life.html

Filing for cessation of child support, and then taking a life insurance policy out against a child, while unemployed, will buttress the circumstantial evidence case against him and Courtney Roberts, and may include Elisha DiPietro.

How much did Phoebe DiPietro know about this when she lied on camera?

Please recall that in order to be deceptive, one must seek to deceive, either through the withholding of information, or the falsification of information:  it is an act of the will and reveals motive. 

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2012/02/ayla-reynolds-dipietro-took-out-life.html

I was looking for Phoebe DiPietro FB.  It will be interesting to see what Phoebe's opinion is with the Life Insurance.
She is in the Soup, too. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: February 15, 2012, 07:24:59 PM »

http://www.wlbz2.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1454831718001

Mother of missing toddler says concern is growing
www.wlbz2.com
The mother of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds says Ayla's father is no longer talk...ing with her, and she believes that either he, or one of the two other adults inside the house the night Ayla disappeared know what happened to her.

Video at link......seems reality that Ayla is NOT ok is sinking in, but I know no matter how well you prepare yourself for it , that fraction of hope you keep tucked in your heart trying to remain positive keeps you from totally letting it hit you....once the worst happens, the hell begins. 

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #386 on: February 15, 2012, 07:35:06 PM »

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/02/15/news/state/aylas-mother-going-on-offensive-in-search-for-missing-girl/

Ayla’s mother going on offensive in search for missing girl
By Christopher Cousins, BDN Staff
Posted Feb. 15, 2012, at 6:50 p.m.             
Troy R. Bennett | BDN
PORTLAND, Maine — Trista Reynolds wants to know what happened to her little girl, Ayla Reynolds, but there’s a limit to the details she wants to hear.

Reynolds said thinking of what might have happened to Ayla on Dec. 16, 2011 — the day before the then 20-month-old toddler was reported missing from her father’s home in Waterville — brings on her darkest moments.

“I don’t think I want to know what happened that night,” said Reynolds during an emotional interview Wednesday with the Bangor Daily News. “I don’t want to know if she had to suffer or if she was in pain. I don’t want to know how she felt. That’s not something a parent or a mother should have to feel.”

The police have told me I can tell people whatever I want about the investigation, but that they won’t back me up with it,” Reynolds said.

McCausland said Wednesday he would not verify or deny Trista’s statements or the information posted on the website. McCausland also said police continue to urge Ayla’s family members to talk to the media. Asked if the Reynolds’ public statements complicate the investigation — particularly details they say were given to them by police — McCausland said they have not.

Justin DiPietro has refused numerous requests for comment from the Bangor Daily News since Ayla’s disappearance, including an unanswered phone call Wednesday.

“I have no reaction to specifics about what any family members are saying,” said McCausland. “I also have no reaction or information about what the website has said.”

Trista Reynolds said she has known some of the details she released over the weekend for several weeks, but chose to air them now in an attempt to put pressure on Justin, his sister and his girlfriend. Reynolds said DiPietro hasn’t responded to her phone calls or text messages for about two weeks.

“If this is going to be how I’ll get him to hear me, so be it,” she said. “He won’t answer my calls. He won’t even text me. I’m not stupid. It’s like, I know you know more than you’re telling me. Whether you want to start being against me and clam up and hide away again, that’s fine. I will put it out there for everyone to know the truth.”  ::justice2NJ::

[
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #387 on: February 16, 2012, 08:41:33 PM »

Missing Maine toddler’s grandfather challenges dad

By Associated Press

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1404134&srvc=rss
Thursday, February 16, 2012 - Added 3 hours ago
WATERVILLE, Maine — The maternal grandfather of a toddler who went missing two months ago is challenging her father to explain what happened on the night she was last seen in his home.
Ron Reynolds said today his family is being torn apart because the father, Justin DiPietro, and others in the Waterville home won’t explain what happened before Ayla Reynolds was reported missing on Dec. 17.

"That eats me up every day," an emotional Reynolds said from Portland, where he lives. "Why didn’t they protect her? Why didn’t he protect her? He was responsible for her safety and welfare."

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: February 16, 2012, 09:46:46 PM »

When and if they release the 911 call from the Dipietro's that day. I am going to use this to
do some investigating. I am going to bookmark this one for future and past reference. The authors are professionals, they were Quantico trained.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2194/is_6_77/ai_n27504386/

911 homicide calls and statement analysis: is the caller the killer?
Afrantic young man called 911: "Get an ambulance to 168 Birch. My friend's been shot!" In another instance, the father of a 1-year-old boy reported, "Yes, ma'am ... my, my son can't breathe."

Do 911 homicide calls contain clues that could help investigators identify the killer? In these two examples, the first caller demanded immediate medical assistance for his friend and did not commit the crime. In the second instance, the father politely reported his child's condition, never asking for help for his son or expressing any urgency. He had shaken the boy, who later died.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: February 16, 2012, 11:45:45 PM »

Missing Maine toddler’s grandfather challenges dad

By Associated Press

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1404134&srvc=rss
Thursday, February 16, 2012 - Added 3 hours ago
WATERVILLE, Maine — The maternal grandfather of a toddler who went missing two months ago is challenging her father to explain what happened on the night she was last seen in his home.
Ron Reynolds said today his family is being torn apart because the father, Justin DiPietro, and others in the Waterville home won’t explain what happened before Ayla Reynolds was reported missing on Dec. 17.

"That eats me up every day," an emotional Reynolds said from Portland, where he lives. "Why didn’t they protect her? Why didn’t he protect her? He was responsible for her safety and welfare."

Great article and my favorite part was this below:

But McCausland suggested Thursday that the DiPietros could be doing more to help investigators. He said detectives are encouraging the DiPietro family to keep Ayla’s name in the public, something the Reynolds family has been doing through a website, billboards and interviews with the news media.

"We continue to encourage the immediate family to keep Ayla in the headlines and to talk about her," McCausland said. "One side is doing that, and the other side is not."

That pretty much says it all to me....

[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: February 17, 2012, 04:56:56 AM »

As far as the insurance goes, usually a death certificate is required before a payout is made.
To get a death certificate here in Canada the time frame is 7 years, or it was.
It has to be proven that every effort was made during that time to locate the person and that that person is presumed deceased as there has been no activity in employment, banking, health care, school records and all the rest of it. Police reports made, all the rest of it.
This was done for a family member of mine years ago. Too long of a story and way off topic here on that person. 
So Justin is sol for now as far as that goes. Unless he got the ninja kidnapping policy.
I don't know how it works to get off the hook for child support. But Justin must know. 
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: February 17, 2012, 08:49:33 AM »

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/missing-toddler-ayla-reynolds-father-was-in-portland-20120217

Missing toddler Ayla Reynold's father was in Portland

Updated: Friday, 17 Feb 2012, 8:19 AM EST
Published : Friday, 17 Feb 2012, 7:40 AM EST

The Portland Daily Sun cites a source as saying Ayla's father was in Portland on Thursday, Dec.15 and he bought cigarettes at 2 a.m. at a gas station. Ayla was last seen was last seen around 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 16, Ayla was reported missing on Saturday Dec. 17 around 9 a.m.

A new web site devoted to Ayla's case launched this week. It says Justin DiPietro was in Portland without Ayla to clear belongings from an apartment.

Challapalca him!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: February 17, 2012, 08:49:57 AM »

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/missing-toddler-ayla-reynolds-father-was-in-portland-20120217
Missing toddler Ayla Reynold's father was in Portland
Updated: Friday, 17 Feb 2012, 8:19 AM EST
Published : Friday, 17 Feb 2012, 7:40 AM EST

Video at link.
PORTLAND, Maine (FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston) - Friday marks two months since Ayla Reynolds vanished from her father's home in Waterville, Maine.

The Portland Daily Sun cites a source as saying Ayla's father was in Portland on Thursday, Dec.15 and he bought cigarettes at 2 a.m. at a gas station. Ayla was last seen was last seen around 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 16, Ayla was reported missing on Saturday Dec. 17 around 9 a.m.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/missing-toddler-ayla-reynolds-father-was-in-portland-20120217#ixzz1me9Ek4dM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: February 17, 2012, 06:14:30 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/17/ayla-reynolds-grandfather-_n_1284991.html?ref=crime
Ayla Reynolds Update: Grandfather Questions Missing Toddler's Father Justin DiPietro
First Posted: 02/17/2012 3:55 pm Updated: 02/17/2012 3:55 pm

The grandfather of a child who went missing exactly two months ago claims the girl's father didn't do enough to protect her.

“That eats me up every day,” Ron Reynolds maternal grandfather of Ayla Reynolds, told the Associated Press on Thursday. “Why didn’t they protect her? Why didn’t he protect her? He was responsible for her safety and welfare.”

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: February 17, 2012, 06:37:31 PM »

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/article/196449/288/Missing-Maine-girls-parents-no-longer-speak
Missing Ayla Reynolds parents no longer speak
5:16 PM, Feb 16, 2012

Video at link.
UNDATED (CNN) -- It's been almost two months since Ayla Reynolds vanished from her father's home. Now, the girl's mother says she's no longer in contact with the dad. And the mom is questioning the dad's version of what happened the night the girl disappeared.

Two weeks ago, Trista Reynolds was defending Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, saying he was the only other person who knew what it felt like to go day by day missing their daughter. Not anymore.

Reynolds says DiPietro is no longer speaking to her and the things she hears from police make her question. She says, "I want to, you know, keep defending him, but how can I do that if he's not even talking to me or just explaining things. It's just not right. Not right at all.

~ Peter Frampton
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #395 on: February 22, 2012, 07:47:58 AM »

http://www.wmtw.com/r/30507294/detail.html

Store Turns Over Video In Connection With Reynolds Investigation

Ayla Reynolds Reported Missing Dec. 17

POSTED: 11:09 am EST February 21, 2012
UPDATED: 1:14 pm EST February 21, 2012

PORTLAND, Maine -- There are new developments Tuesday in the search for missing toddler Ayla Reynolds.

Police are reviewing surveillance tape from a Portland convenience store.

A spokeswoman for Cumberland Farms told News 8 that the store turned over footage from its Pine Street location in relation to the investigation.

A state police spokesman would not comment on the details of the investigation.

Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, reported his daughter missing on Dec. 17 from his Waterville home.

Police have received hundreds of leads in the case, but none have lead to the toddler's whereabouts.

Police have said they remain hopeful in locating Ayla

Challapalca him!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: February 23, 2012, 10:34:02 PM »

" Truth will come to light, murder canrot be hid long "
William Shakespeare
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: March 02, 2012, 01:11:24 PM »

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/02/29/news/mid-maine/ayla-reynolds-website-providing-information-comfort-for-family/
Ayla Reynolds website providing information, comfort for family
By Christopher Cousins, BDN Staff
February 29, 2012

PORTLAND, Maine — Two weeks after Ayla Reynolds disappeared, Jeff Hanson thought he was seeing the little girl everywhere.

Hanson, who is Ayla’s step-grandfather, was walking his dog near his home one day when he passed a little blond girl riding in a stroller.

“I was looking for Ayla in her face,” said Hanson, whose interview with the Bangor Daily News Tuesday was the first he has granted to the media. “At that moment I put it together that I was looking to see if it was Ayla. I was seeing her everywhere.”

That was the moment Hanson knew what he needed to do. He went home and closed himself in a room with a computer for three days and created www.aylareynolds.com , which went live at midnight on Jan. 1. Since then the website has logged nearly 1 million visitors, according to data provided by Hanson.
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: March 02, 2012, 01:12:47 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/ayla-reynolds-missing-mom-to-sue-state-says-dad-bought-life-ins-policy-on-ayla
Mom to sue state, says dad bought life insurance policy on missing toddler
Isabelle Zehnder
March 1, 2012

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: March 02, 2012, 01:14:04 PM »

http://www.wmtw.com/r/30587150/detail.html
Vigil Planned For Ayla Reynolds
Ayla Reynolds Reported Missing Dec. 17

March 2, 2012

WATERVILLE, Maine -- A vigil for missing Waterville toddler Ayla Reynolds is scheduled for this weekend.

The Teddy Bear Vigil will begin at 1 p.m. Saturday at Castonguay Square in Waterville.

Organizers will distribute free bracelets and nightlights. The Morning Sentinel reports that participants are asked to bring donations of teddy bears that organizers say will be donated to police or other agencies that help children cope with emergencies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.