March 28, 2024, 08:59:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ayla Reynolds 20 mo. old msg 12-17-11 Waterville, ME Declared Dead  (Read 328348 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #460 on: May 31, 2012, 07:02:27 PM »

Thanks Sea, I hope those in that home burn for what happened!  Message has gone out again to those responsible!

Y.W. Melisb.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #461 on: May 31, 2012, 07:06:44 PM »

http://www.necn.com/05/31/12/Deadline-set-for-30K-reward-money-in-Ayl/landing_newengland.html?blockID=717250&feedID=4206

Deadline set for $30K reward money in Ayla Reynolds case

May 31, 2012 2:14pm

NECN) - Police in Maine are stepping up the pressure on anyone who may know something about the disappearance of a missing toddler.

Investigators announced on Thursday that the time limit to claim a $30,000 reward for information in the Ayla Reynolds case is quickly running out.

The reward offer will end on June 30, according to officials.

http://www.necn.com/05/31/12/Deadline-set-for-30K-reward-money-in-Ayl/landing_newengland.html?blockID=717250&feedID=4206

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: May 31, 2012, 08:59:22 PM »

Seahorse, I've been combing through some of the news articles, and so far I haven't found a direct call in phone number in regard to the $30,000.00 reward the businessmen have donated  It looks like there isn't a tip line associated with the reward, but instead as this article indicates, "Maine State Police are asking tips be directed to them at 207-624-7076.  If I come across a number, I'll post it. 

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/more-info-coming-on-ayla-case_2012-05-30.html
More information coming on Ayla case
May 31, 2012

::snipping2::
Ayla was reported missing from her Violette Avenue home on Dec. 17. Maine State Police are asking that tips be directed to them at 207-624-7076. There is a $30,000 reward for any information that leads investigators to Ayla's whereabouts.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #463 on: June 01, 2012, 05:39:12 AM »

Seahorse, I've been combing through some of the news articles, and so far I haven't found a direct call in phone number in regard to the $30,000.00 reward the businessmen have donated  It looks like there isn't a tip line associated with the reward, but instead as this article indicates, "Maine State Police are asking tips be directed to them at 207-624-7076.  If I come across a number, I'll post it. 

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/more-info-coming-on-ayla-case_2012-05-30.html
More information coming on Ayla case
May 31, 2012

Ayla was reported missing from her Violette Avenue home on Dec. 17. Maine State Police are asking that tips be directed to them at 207-624-7076. There is a $30,000 reward for any information that leads investigators to Ayla's whereabouts.

Thank-you, Muffy.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #464 on: June 01, 2012, 01:00:00 PM »

Police: Missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds believed to be dead

CNN) -- Maine authorities gave their most dire judgment yet Thursday as to what they believe happened to missing toddler Ayla Reynolds, with a police spokesman saying "there's nothing we have found that leads us to believe she's alive."

"Based on everything we know -- the thousands of hours of investigation, the 1,127 leads that have come in, the searches, the dives and the evidence gathered -- we think it's highly unlikely that Ayla Reynolds will be found alive," said state police spokesman Stephen McCausland. "Nothing points us in that direction.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/31/justice/maine-missing-girl/index.html

Geezeeeeeeee 'Maine Authorities"....ya think??  like since Day 1    Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: July 09, 2012, 05:54:21 PM »

http://www.pressherald.com/news/ayla-reynoldstoddler-missing6-months_2012-06-16.html
Ayla Reynolds now missing 6 months
June 17, 2012

WATERVILLE -- Today marks six months since toddler Ayla Reynolds was reported missing from her Violette Avenue home.

Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland said police continue to receive tips from the public, but there hasn't been a noticeable spike in tips since the May 31 announcement that the $30,000 reward for information will expire at the end of the month.

"Even though the reward may expire at the end of June, our investigation will continue until we locate her," McCausland said.

Reynolds was reported missing by her father, Justin DiPietro, on Dec. 17.

On May 31, police announced that Ayla is likely dead.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: July 09, 2012, 05:55:59 PM »

http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/204158/3/Ayla-Reynolds-investigation-now-6-months-old
Ayla Reynolds investigation now 6 months old
June 17, 2012

(NEWS CENTER) - Sunday marked six months to the day since the beginning of the Ayla Reynolds disappearance investigation.

Police say the toddler was last seen on December 16th when she was put to bed. She was reported missing the next day when she wasn't there.

In a May 31st news conference, State Police announced that it would be unlikely that the toddler would be found alive.
Investigators say they believe Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, and the other people in the house the night the toddler disappeared know more than they are revealing to police.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: July 09, 2012, 05:59:37 PM »

http://www.kjonline.com/news/ayla-reynoldsrewardoffer-expirestonight_2012-06-29.html
Ayla Reynolds' $30,000 reward expires tonight
BY BEN MCCANNA Morning Sentinel
June 30, 2012

WATERVILLE -- A $30,000 reward for information on the whereabouts of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds expires at midnight today.

On Dec. 26 -- nine days after Ayla was reported missing from her Violette Avenue home -- a group of local businesses and individuals posted the reward. Then, during a May 31 press conference, a spokesman for the group said he and the others decided to withdraw the money in a month.

"We were hoping the reward money would cause someone to come forward and put an end to this ordeal," attorney John Nale said.

But, so far, it hasn't happened.
On Dec. 17, Ayla was reported missing by her father, Justin DiPietro. He contends Ayla was abducted. Police say a kidnapping did not happen and Ayla's blood was found in the basement of 29 Violette Ave. During the May 31 press conference, Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland said investigators believe Ayla is likely dead. No suspects have been named.

Reynolds said McCausland's announcement has made the past 30 days difficult for her.

"It's killing me," she said. "It hurts. It hurts so bad to know my little girl is probably never coming back to me."

Reynolds said investigators recently told her they're not giving up, she said.
McCausland said police continue to receive tips from the public throughout June. He added that the vast majority of those were phoned in by self-described psychics.

Despite the expiration of the reward, the investigation will continue, McCausland said.

"The reward had no play in our investigation whatsoever. The investigation would have proceeded to this point whether there had been a reward or not," he said. "We're very thankful to John Nale and the other business-people who came forward with the money, but it has not affected the investigation up to this point and it will not from this point onward."

Nale said Friday he wanted to renew his exact plea from the May 31 press conference, which he crafted to appeal to the conscience, guilt and sense of humanity of anyone involved in Ayla's disappearance.

"To the person, or persons, responsible for her disappearance, we ask that you now come forward," Nale said in May. "Accept responsibility for what you have done. Show us that you are human, and relieve yourselves, Ayla's family and this community of this burden. For surely, your voluntary acts of admission will far outweigh your continued acts of silence and denial."

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: July 09, 2012, 06:01:34 PM »

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Shrine-outside-Ayla-Reynolds-home-is-removed-.html
Shrine outside Ayla Reynolds' home is removed
July 3, 2012

WATERVILLE — A pile of stuffed animals, toys and keepsakes placed in front the Waterville, Maine, house where 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds went missing has been removed.
The makeshift shrine outside the home of Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, emerged in the days after she was reporting missing from the home on Dec. 17. It remained in place as of Friday when an Associated Press reporter visited the house, but WABI-TV reported Tuesday that it had been removed.

Charles Rumsey, deputy police chief in Waterville, told WABI-TV that no one called the police department regarding the removal of the items. DiPietro didn't return a call seeking comment.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: July 09, 2012, 06:04:19 PM »

http://www.wabi.tv/news/31575/corinna-shrine-dedicated-to-ayla-reynolds
Corinna Shrine Dedicated to Ayla Reynolds
July 6, 2012

Corinna - Earlier this week, the shrine outside of 20-month-old Alya Reynolds' home in Waterville disappeared.

Now, a man in Corinna has made a shrine of his own for the little girl who was reported missing nearly seven months ago.

It's located at 33 dexter road. The makers of the shrine were upset that people kept taking teddy bears from the old shrine. They wanted a permanent place for people to remember Ayla.

While their family has no connection to the Reynolds family, they believe keeping Ayla's memory alive is important.
More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: July 09, 2012, 06:07:04 PM »

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/lance-dipietro-guilty-of-assault_2012-07-05.html
Lance DiPietro guilty of assault
BY BETTY ADAMS Staff Writer
July 6, 2012

AUGUSTA -- Lance A. DiPietro, an uncle of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds, of Waterville, was convicted Thursday of an assault that occurred in February and was apparently related to allegations that the toddler's father, his brother, was involved in her disappearance.

The victim, Justin Linnell, then 22, of Waterville, who has a child with DiPietro's sister Elisha, suffered a cut forehead in the assault.

Lance DiPietro, 27, of Waterville, pleaded no contest to the charge and was automatically found guilty by Justice Donald Marden in Kennebec County Superior Court. Marden imposed a $300 fine, which was the sentence negotiated between the prosecutor and defense attorney David Geller.

Linnell had wanted DiPietro to serve jail time, Assistant District Attorney James Mitchell Jr., told the judge.

Both attorneys agreed that the altercation was a result of bad blood between the DiPietros and Linnell.

Mitchell also asked for restitution up to $700 for medical bills which Linnell would submit, but the judge did not order restitution.

Mitchell said DiPietro admitted striking and knocking down Linnell as well as kicking him in the head. He said it was self-defense.

Linnell told the judge he had received a phone call and text messages earlier that day, Feb. 6, which he believed came from Lance DiPietro or Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, asking to meet with him. At the time, he was involved in a custody dispute over his daughter, whose mother is Lance and Justin DiPietro's sister, Elisha.

"I got calls from Justin that day," Linnell told the judge. "Then I got texts. I refused to fight him twice. Him and his brother pretty much hunted me down. I didn't see them coming until they stepped out of a car."

The Waterville police report said Justin DiPietro did not leave the car, and he was not charged.
More...

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: July 18, 2012, 07:01:53 AM »

Yesterday at 8:43 PM

'Nothing substantial' found during river search for Ayla Reynolds

By BEN MCCANNA Morning Sentinel

WATERVILLE — Investigators didn’t find anything substantial in the Kennebec River or along its banks during a renewed search for missing toddler Ayla Reynolds on Tuesday.
Beginning about 8:30 a.m., 13 divers from Maine State Police and the Maine Warden Service entered the water above the Brookfield Power dam and below the Lockwood Dam at the Hathaway Creative Center. On land and on boats, nine cadaver dogs from both agencies and the Maine Search and Rescue Dogs joined the search, Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland said during an afternoon press conference.

“Nothing substantial was located,” McCausland said. “This is not the end. We will continue to look, we will continue to search, we will continue to dive.”

When asked what he meant by “substantial,” McCausland skirted the question.

“I don’t want to get into specifics,” he said.
snipped

McCausland wouldn’t say whether the search was related to undisclosed items found by investigators in a diversion channel at the Lockwood Dam on April 21 and later on May 8.

“We have not specified what those items are, and we’re not going to do that today,” he said.

Searches of local waterways began on Dec. 20 and continued periodically throughout the winter and spring. McCausland said wardens have eliminated between two and three miles of the Kennebec River and Messalonskee Stream. In March, Waterville Police Chief said the cost of the investigation could be as high as $500,000.

“This is the most extensive missing persons case in the state’s history,” McCausland said Tuesday. “There has been no case in the our history that so much time, effort has been devoted, and the efforts will continue. The efforts will continue until we find her.”
snipped MORE
http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Search-for-Ayla-Reynolds-continues-today.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: July 18, 2012, 07:04:59 AM »

Posted July 17, 2012, at 4:05 p.m.
Last modified July 17, 2012, at 7:15 p.m

VIDEO

Divers find no clues of Ayla in search of Kennebec River
 WINSLOW, Maine — Divers and K-9 units searched the Kennebec River without success Tuesday in the effort to find clues of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds. ... snip
http://bangordailynews.com/2012/07/17/news/mid-maine/divers-find-no-clues-of-ayla-in-search-of-kennebec-river/

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: July 18, 2012, 07:16:45 AM »

WATERVILLE — Investigators didn’t find anything substantial in the Kennebec River or along its banks during a renewed search for missing toddler Ayla Reynolds on Tuesday.
Beginning about 8:30 a.m., 13 divers from Maine State Police and the Maine Warden Service entered the water above the Brookfield Power dam and below the Lockwood Dam at the Hathaway Creative Center. On land and on boats, nine cadaver dogs from both agencies and the Maine Search and Rescue Dogs joined the search, Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland said during an afternoon press conference.

“Nothing substantial was located,” McCausland said. “This is not the end. We will continue to look, we will continue to search, we will continue to dive.”

snipped

McCausland wouldn’t say whether the search was related to undisclosed items found by investigators in a diversion channel at the Lockwood Dam on April 21 and later on May 8.

“We have not specified what those items are, and we’re not going to do that today,” he said.

Searches of local waterways began on Dec. 20 and continued periodically throughout the winter and spring. McCausland said wardens have eliminated between two and three miles of the Kennebec River and Messalonskee Stream. In March, Waterville Police Chief said the cost of the investigation could be as high as $500,000.

“This is the most extensive missing persons case in the state’s history,” McCausland said Tuesday. “There has been no case in the our history that so much time, effort has been devoted, and the efforts will continue. The efforts will continue until we find her.”
snipped MORE
http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Search-for-Ayla-Reynolds-continues-today.html

::snipping2::McCausland has said that DiPietro, his sister Elisha DiPietro and friend Courtney Roberts aren’t forthcoming with information in the case.

::snipping2:: Yesterday at 8:43 PM

Investigators, however, say a kidnapping did not happen. In January, McCausland annojavascript:void(0);unced that investigators had found Ayla’s blood in the basement of her Violette Avenue home, but wouldn’t specify how much. No suspects have been named and one has been charged. ::snipping2::

Cost of the investigation per the above article, $500,000.  I am sure that LE is frustrated after spending so much money but I have to believe that they have enough evidence against JD et al, to keep on trying to find enough to make a charge stick.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: July 19, 2012, 05:31:19 AM »

snipped

snipped MORE

::snipping2::McCausland has said that DiPietro, his sister Elisha DiPietro and friend Courtney Roberts aren’t forthcoming with information in the case.

::snipping2:: Yesterday at 8:43 PM

Investigators, however, say a kidnapping did not happen. In January, McCausland annojavascript:void(0);unced that investigators had found Ayla’s blood in the basement of her Violette Avenue home, but wouldn’t specify how much. No suspects have been named and one has been charged. ::snipping2::

Cost of the investigation per the above article, $500,000.  I am sure that LE is frustrated after spending so much money but I have to believe that they have enough evidence against JD et al, to keep on trying to find enough to make a charge stick.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: August 08, 2012, 11:11:48 PM »

http://www.kjonline.com/news/series-toaid-effortfor-ayla_2012-08-01.html
Web reality show series to aid Ayla search
Online multistate road trip to feature missing children

August 2, 2012

A reality-style webseries plans to spread awareness about missing toddler Ayla Reynolds and about 50 other missing children to a national audience later this summer. The race will also shine a light on Maine as a tourist destination.
The Fireball Run is an annual multistate road trip during which 40 teams of drivers compete in a scavenger hunt-style game that is broadcast live on the Internet, and is later edited into "webisodes." Each car features a decal of a missing child, and its driver hands out posters at each stop along the way, said production executive David Hickman.

This year, the Fireball Run will begin Sept. 21 in Independence, Ohio, and end Sept. 29 in Bangor. Two Mainers -- reality TV celebrity Timber Tina Scheer and Maine Office of Tourism Director Carolann Ouellette -- will represent the state and Ayla Reynolds, who was reported missing from her Waterville home Dec. 17, and has been the subject of more than seven months of intense searches and investigation.

Maine State Police Lt. Christopher Coleman said Tuesday there are no updates on the case.

"It's a very active investigation. We continue to work it. I just got off the phone with someone who is working on it today, so it remains active, but there are no specific updates as far as what we're gaining," he said

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: August 08, 2012, 11:14:39 PM »

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/kennebec-river-level-lowered_2012-08-07.html
Kennebec River level lowered for dam maintenance; boaters cautioned
August 8, 2012

WATERVILLE -- Owners of a local dam have significantly lowered the depth of the Kennebec River behind the dam for maintenance, posing a potential low-water hazard to boaters upriver.
The area around the Hydro Kennebec Dam was searched a few weeks ago as part of the effort to find missing toddler Ayla Reynolds, but this week's low water is so maintenance can be performed below the water line and has nothing to do with the search, said Joanne Walsh, spokeswoman for owner Brookfield Power.
Ayla was reported missing from her Violette Avenue home on Dec. 17. Several area dams, including the Hydro Kennebec Dam, have lowered their stored water levels to help the search by Maine State Police and other agencies.

On July 17, divers from Maine State Police and the Maine Warden Service found "nothing substantial" during a day of searching near the dam, as well as the Lockwood Dam downstream, Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland said at the time.

That same day, searchers with cadaver dogs scoured the riverbanks and a boat from Maine Search and Rescue Dogs motored between the two dams with a water-certified cadaver dog standing on the bow.

Searches of local waterways began on Dec. 20 and continued periodically throughout the winter and spring. Wardens have eliminated between two and three miles of the Kennebec River and Messalonskee Stream, McCausland said last month.

On April 21, investigators found items in the Lockwood Dam diversion channel, but McCausland won't say what the items were or whether they were related to Ayla's disappearance. Three weeks later, divers returned to the location and dam operators drained the diversion channel for a detailed search. McCausland said some items were recovered, but won't specify what they were.

McCausland said searches for Ayla will continue, but police will no longer announce the times and locations in advance, as they had done during the winter and spring.

Comments at Link

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: August 31, 2012, 09:21:54 AM »

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/08/28/news/portland/bikers-from-far-and-wide-to-converge-for-ayla-reynolds-charity-event/
Bikers from far and wide to converge for Ayla Reynolds charity event
August 28, 2012

ORTLAND, Maine — Motorcyclists from across Maine will gather for a charity ride in support of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds on Saturday.

Big Moose Harley-Davidson of Portland and LostNMissing Inc., an organization that supports the families of missing people in Maine and beyond, have collaborated to sponsor a “Ride for Ayla,” which will converge at the motorcycle dealership at 12:30 p.m. Saturday. Kimberly Curless, a promotions manager for Big Moose, said that anyone, regardless of what kind of motorcycle they ride or whether they ride a motorcycle at all, is welcome to attend.

“We do support a lot of nonprofit organizations, but we have never done anything like this,” said Curless. “This is certainly the most heavy-hearted event we’ve ever done.”
Bikers are encouraged to start the ride on Saturday from wherever they choose. The afternoon will be spent at Big Moose Harley-Davidson at 375 Riverside St. in Portland. Radio station 107.5 Frank FM will be on site for a remote broadcast and Big Moose is hosting a $5-per-person barbecue beginning at 1 p.m. LostNMissing and other organizations will participate with a booth at the event, where they will distribute safety information for the public and collect donations.

All proceeds from the event will be given to LostNMissing, which has been working closely with Reynolds’ maternal family since her disappearance. There also will be family members of other missing people, along with a special table for Ayla.

Producers from a cable television show called Ridin’ Steel have been promoting the event and will cover it Saturday. Curless said the show’s involvement usually results in a heavy biker turnout.

LostNMissing will raffle off a range of items and accept donations of any amount. Anyone who wishes to donate gift baskets or other items, send a donation in absentia or ask any question whatsoever can contact Curless at 650-2115.

Riders for Ayla in the Lewiston/Auburn area can start their ride from LA Harley and Central Maine Motor Sports, where a blood drive for the American Red Cross is taking place from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Anyone who donates blood at that location will receive a Red Sox T-shirt. Other stores participating in the ride kickoff include Reynolds MotorSports in Buxton; North Country Harley-Davidson in Augusta; Central Maine PowerSports in Lewiston; Central Maine Harley-Davidson in Hermon and Bangor; and Bentley’s Saloon in Arundel.
More information about Ayla can be found at www.aylareynolds.com.
More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: August 31, 2012, 09:23:58 AM »

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/ee7caee4fddf4dc0a725e3c5690128dc/ME--Missing-Toddler
Maine motorcycle event to raise money, awareness of Ayla Reynolds and other missing children
August 30, 2012

Riders are meeting at locations across the state Saturday and will converge on Portland where a barbecue picnic will be held. The Morning Sentinel of Waterville (http://bit.ly/Po8s9o) says half of the proceeds from the event will cover the cost of putting it on, and the rest will be donated to the organization LostNMissing.

The group prints high-quality, weather-resistant posters for missing persons, large banners, car-door magnets and runs websites.

Ayla's step grandfather, Jeff Hanson, plans to attend the event. Ayla was reported missing from her home on Dec. 17. Police say there are no new developments in the eight-month-old case.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: August 31, 2012, 09:25:47 AM »

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Ride-for-Ayla-will-be-held-Saturday-in-Portland.html
'Ride for Ayla' will be held Saturday in Portland
The ride is being held in honor of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds.

August 29, 2012

PORTLAND — Big Moose Harley-Davidson is holding a ride in honor of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds this weekend.
The "Ride For Ayla" will begin at 1 p.m. Saturday when riders and other supporters arrive at the dealership for a fundraiser. Motorcyclists will start their rides at remote locations earlier in the day.
The event is being held in honor of Reynolds, who was reported missing from her father's Waterville home on Dec. 17.

Saturday's event includes a barbecue meal, 50/50 raffles, door prizes and music. No pre-registration is required. The meal is $5 per person. Proceeds from the event benefit the nonprofit organization LostNMissing Inc., which works with families of missing people. The New Hampshire-based organization is working with Reynolds' maternal family.

Other families of missing people will be on hand to share information, including the family of Fay Johnson, 62, of Bethel, who has been missing since March 7, and Jason Reil, 33, of Brunswick, who has been missing since Jan. 12.

People who do not ride motorcycles are encouraged to drive or walk in support of the event.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.