April 26, 2024, 10:59:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Teenage Mother, Boyfriend Charged In Sexual Abuse Of 7 Month Old Baby Girl  (Read 3814 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 11, 2012, 10:45:41 AM »

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Teenage-Mother-Boyfriend-Charged-In-Sexual-Abuse-Of-Infant-165754746.html
Teenage Mother, Boyfriend Charged In Sexual Abuse Of Infant
August 10, 2012

COPPERAS COVE (August 10, 2012)--Diamond Leshawn Pender, 18, and her boyfriend, Jacquel Torran O'Neal, 18, were in the Coryell County Jail Friday, charged in connection with the sexual abuse of Pender’s 7-month-old daughter.

Pender is charged with injury to a child/serious bodily injury.

Her bond was set at $500,000.

O’Neal is charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child and injury to a child/serious bodily injury.

His bonds total $1 million.

Arrest warrant affidavits say that the two were arrested after Copperas Cove police and Child Protective Services officials were sent on Aug. 4 to a home in the 300 block of Pinto Drive in response to a report that the infant was bleeding from her vaginal area and that her mother “knew about the bleeding, but did not take the child to the hospital because she did not want to get the authorities involved.”

The girl was taken to Scott & White Hospital in Temple where an examination revealed severe vaginal bruising and tearing that required surgical repair, the affidavits say.

Doctors also found numerous bruises, a burn on the girl’s abdomen, factures of both legs and three broken ribs, the affidavits say.

Pender told an investigator she wasn’t aware of the injuries and didn’t know how they occurred, the affidavits say.

O’Neal told the investigator he used his finger to enter the infant’s vagina “to clean it out” while changing a diaper on Aug. 2, which was the likely cause of the bleeding, and said the burn was most likely caused by a cigarette that he was smoking near the girl, the affidavits say.

He said the infant frequently fell off a bed and said he thought that was the cause of her injuries, the affidavit said.

More...

Links to arrest  warrant affidavits at bottom of article.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 02:46:12 PM »

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Teenage-Mother-Boyfriend-Charged-In-Sexual-Abuse-Of-Infant-165754746.html
August 10, 2012

COPPERAS COVE (August 10, 2012)--Diamond Leshawn Pender, 18, and her boyfriend, Jacquel Torran O'Neal, 18, were in the Coryell County Jail Friday, charged in connection with the sexual abuse of Pender’s 7-month-old daughter.

O’Neal is charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child and injury to a child/serious bodily injury.

Arrest warrant affidavits say that the two were arrested after Copperas Cove police and Child Protective Services officials were sent on Aug. 4 to a home in the 300 block of Pinto Drive in response to a report that the infant was bleeding from her vaginal area and that her mother “knew about the bleeding, but did not take the child to the hospital because she did not want to get the authorities involved.”

The girl was taken to Scott & White Hospital in Temple where an examination revealed severe vaginal bruising and tearing that required surgical repair, the affidavits say.

Doctors also found numerous bruises, a burn on the girl’s abdomen, factures of both legs and three broken ribs, the affidavits say.

Pender told an investigator she wasn’t aware of the injuries and didn’t know how they occurred, the affidavits say.

O’Neal told the investigator he used his finger to enter the infant’s vagina “to clean it out” while changing a diaper on Aug. 2, which was the likely cause of the bleeding, and said the burn was most likely caused by a cigarette that he was smoking near the girl, the affidavits say.

He said the infant frequently fell off a bed and said he thought that was the cause of her injuries, the affidavit said.

More...

How horrible.  The arrest warrant says there were a total of seven broken bones on this baby.  I feel like throwing up after reading this story.  I hope both get sent away forever.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 05:23:06 PM »

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 02:53:44 PM »

August 10, 2012

More...

How horrible.  The arrest warrant says there were a total of seven broken bones on this baby.  I feel like throwing up after reading this story.  I hope both get sent away forever.   

Flutter, I wish this were true but I've become a cynic.  I don't believe our system protects victims and/or potential future victims from heartless offenders who can not be rehabilitated.

I would be willing to bet they will not only eventually be released back into society but each will be able to create more babies at will.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 09:57:13 AM »

August 10, 2012

More...

Flutter, I wish this were true but I've become a cynic.  I don't believe our system protects victims and/or potential future victims from heartless offenders who can not be rehabilitated.

I would be willing to bet they will not only eventually be released back into society but each will be able to create more babies at will.

Amys Sister, I hope you're wrong but unfortunately I think you're right.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.