April 17, 2024, 09:13:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Censored?  (Read 2342 times)
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« on: December 21, 2011, 10:23:10 AM »

After reading this article on CNN political ticker I made a comment.  Today I look to see if there are any comments to mine...and lo and behold comments are closed and it says "No Comments".    

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/20/iowa-republicans-defend-caucuses/#comment-3986111

This is the part I was commenting on:
Snip
"Several Republicans acknowledged that Paul's foreign policy stances–including pushing minimum engagement for the U.S. overseas–has dampened some support for him."
Snip
This was my comment that they apparently censored
I think many Americans including Republicans are beginning to see the sense of Ron Paul's foreign policy as well as his economic policy.  We can see in the news that our current policy of propping up dictators in other countries has led to problems like you now see in Egypt.  We've been aiding Pakistan and now they are turning against us.  Iraq was a failure and Afghanistan is going pretty bad too.  The American people now realize they were lied to about WMD as a reason to go into Iraq, so many of them are questioning these threats about Iran. 

Ron Paul might be energizing the young people with his economic policies, but we old tired people are really tired of war after war after war...especially when they are not declared by congress, they take so many lives unnecessarily and we can't afford them anymore.  We are sacrificing the defense of our own country and our borders for the sake of ...well...WHAT?  Somebody's mixed up philosophy in my opinion.

Ron Paul is doing well in the republican primaries, but he will do even better in the general election because all of those people who believed Obama's lies are now looking for somebody honest to give their vote to.  Do you know anybody besides Ron Paul that fills the bill?
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 06:17:51 PM »

Perhaps they got too many responses like yours?  Are afraid of Ron Paul who seems to attract the same kind of folks that voted for Obama?  Folks that wonder why the US seems to be everywhere?  Is there any other nation that has so many bases and people in foreign lands?

Why does Obama seem to be just like Bush in his landing America in so many new foreign lands?  How many places are Americans being sent that don't make the news?  Much like the Fast & Furious scandal?

I don't agree with all of Ron Paul, I just think that the US seems to be taking a lead in to many projects that should be the responsibility of other nations.

Perhaps the comments took down their article?  An overwhelming response?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 10:19:48 PM »

Perhaps they got too many responses like yours?  Are afraid of Ron Paul who seems to attract the same kind of folks that voted for Obama?  Folks that wonder why the US seems to be everywhere?  Is there any other nation that has so many bases and people in foreign lands?

Why does Obama seem to be just like Bush in his landing America in so many new foreign lands?  How many places are Americans being sent that don't make the news?  Much like the Fast & Furious scandal?

I don't agree with all of Ron Paul, I just think that the US seems to be taking a lead in to many projects that should be the responsibility of other nations.

Perhaps the comments took down their article?  An overwhelming response?

I think mostly the owners of the big media companies call the shots on what gets printed in their papers.  Good thing we've got the internet!  I try to keep a sense of humor about it, especially since now he is leading in the polls in Iowa. (Though the MSM is now saying Iowa is not important, lol.)  Jon Stewart helps with the sense of humor. This was from August...
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-august-15-2011/indecision-2012---corn-polled-edition---ron-paul---the-top-tier
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 09:13:30 AM »

After reading this article on CNN political ticker I made a comment.  Today I look to see if there are any comments to mine...and lo and behold comments are closed and it says "No Comments".    

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/20/iowa-republicans-defend-caucuses/#comment-3986111

This is the part I was commenting on:
Snip
"Several Republicans acknowledged that Paul's foreign policy stances–including pushing minimum engagement for the U.S. overseas–has dampened some support for him."
Snip
This was my comment that they apparently censored
I think many Americans including Republicans are beginning to see the sense of Ron Paul's foreign policy as well as his economic policy.  We can see in the news that our current policy of propping up dictators in other countries has led to problems like you now see in Egypt.  We've been aiding Pakistan and now they are turning against us.  Iraq was a failure and Afghanistan is going pretty bad too.  The American people now realize they were lied to about WMD as a reason to go into Iraq, so many of them are questioning these threats about Iran. 

Ron Paul might be energizing the young people with his economic policies, but we old tired people are really tired of war after war after war...especially when they are not declared by congress, they take so many lives unnecessarily and we can't afford them anymore.  We are sacrificing the defense of our own country and our borders for the sake of ...well...WHAT?  Somebody's mixed up philosophy in my opinion.

Ron Paul is doing well in the republican primaries, but he will do even better in the general election because all of those people who believed Obama's lies are now looking for somebody honest to give their vote to.  Do you know anybody besides Ron Paul that fills the bill?

I see your comment and others.  Likely just a glitch and nothing was censored 
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 11:01:12 PM »

I see your comment and others.  Likely just a glitch and nothing was censored 

Wow, thanks Klass!  I am glad to see that.  After seeing no comments and comments closed...I gave up.  Sure makes me feel better that they did post the comments.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.