April 19, 2024, 06:01:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "The Federal Reserve: Too Much, Too Little, Too Late"  (Read 1064 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 21, 2011, 06:33:38 PM »

It’s not the economy stupid. It’s the Federal Reserve that’s the problem.

If you don’t think an institution created in secrecy by bankers for the benefit of bankers under the guise of preventing panics which bankers cause is stupid, then maybe you are.

The Federal Reserve has too much power, too little accountability, too little transparency and always acts too late to be effective in the role it’s supposed to play.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/shahgilani/2011/12/21/the-federal-reserve-too-much-too-little-too-late/

A day late and TRILLIONS MISSING and over due.

I listened to Bill Clinton on BOR, played over and over about Obamacare.  It was all about 'OUR' money.  My money does not belong to Washington.  It doesn't belong to Bill Clinton as part of 'OUR' money.  The government should stay out of the people pocket.  IF they want to spend THEIR money, let them dig in their own pocket to pay for THEIR spending.

None of the spending of OUR money seems to benefit us.  The 'us' that has to pay for it, get's taxed/stolen/confiscated, left with the debt...

The ones spending OUR money seem to disappear as VERY wealthy people that can disappear from Main Street and never face poverty after a lifetime of frugal living and saving.  Have so much wealth, inflation never catches up to them.

Audit and abolish the Federal Reserve.  Obamacare was another 'gift' created in the dark by politicians and the people Bill wants to protect 'us' from, saving 'our' money...

Really...right...

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.