April 27, 2024, 02:30:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion # 863 1/13/12 - 2/07/12  (Read 370138 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: December 23, 2011, 02:29:06 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 10:40:43 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 08:44:09 PM »

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::
 ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 08:45:49 PM »

::justice2NJ::

Joran's BS was 

::boxingjoran::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 08:45:53 PM »

Thanks Muffy I wasn't paying attention  Monkey Devil!  ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran::
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 08:46:49 PM »

Anderson has some of the clips up from his conversation with Sugar Mary

http://www.andersoncooper.com/videos/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 08:47:43 PM »

Thanks Muffy I wasn't paying attention  Monkey Devil!  ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran::

I just got home from an out of town trip and thought I'd check the forum.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2012, 08:53:25 PM »

I just got home from an out of town trip and thought I'd check the forum.   

You put me to shame! 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2012, 08:54:42 PM »

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2012, 08:57:01 PM »

800+ pages of mental health/school records accumulated on Joran prior to his murdering Stephany.

His parents knew. Aruba knew. No one did anything to stop him or help him.  They all enabled him to kill Natalee and then Stephany.

He’s a monster – get him out of the house.  We’ll give him his own apartment in the backyard, pay his bills, set up gambling accounts, let him have girls spend the night, and he can come and go at his own will without us knowing…. WTF were they thinking?  Why didn’t somebody do something, anything? Aruba didn’t want him either.  Get him out of their prison and country by letting him go to college in the NL.  He strikes out there so he moves onto a truly perverted, unregulated country by the name of Thailand.  He involves himself in selling prostitutes to the NL.  Anybody want to bet he didn’t practice his new found love of murder amongst the myriad throwaway prostitutes of Thailand? Who would know? Who would miss a few?

Mommy knew. Daddy knew.  His brothers knew. Arubans knew. ALE knew  And they all did nothing.

Simian knew. And tried to warn us.

Beth & Dave knew. We knew.  But were forced to just stand by and watch and wait…

Stephany knew, but by then it was too late…

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 2:37 pm
It’s horrible. He is a sociopath.

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 2:44 pm
Killing his own dogs. Dumping them is the reservoir. Harrassing his schoolmates.

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 2:50 pm
This is bad. Really bad…He has a history of making himself be something he is not.

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 3:16 pm
The water reservoir in Noord is very busy. The boy is not right. There is so much stuff on him. I don’t know what I should relay to you people. I fear the worst.

Challapalca him!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2012, 09:00:57 PM »

Jamcakes - we all knew.  I blame Joran's family and the people in Aruba (and the internet) that fought to coverup Joran's crimes for the death of Stephany. They have blood on their hands.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2012, 09:22:31 PM »

The Enabling of Joran van der Sloot

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

12. On at least three occasions prior to May 2005, young Aruban women alleged that they were victims of “date rape” perpetrated by Joran and his accomplices.

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp5.html

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

81. Defendant Paulus van der Sloot knew his minor child, Joran van der Sloot, had a long history of sexual assaults on young women.

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp15.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2012, 09:23:43 PM »

Joran van der Sloot's Mother - The Natalee Holloway Case

Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Published June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT, JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S MOTHER: Joran is a very outgoing person. He's a sweetheart.

<snipped

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Any drug use or alcohol use by him?

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: A hundred percent no. No. He is, like, Mom, I would not smoke or I would not use drugs because I am a sporter. I want to make something out of my future. If there would have been anything of that, I would have noticed. I'm a teacher. I work with kids between 12 and 18 years, the last 25 years. So you're used to so many things, problems that appear with your students. You're so alert. And I think you're even more alert with your own children.

<snipped>

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: It's extremely tough. He's in custody now for 13, 14 days, I think. I have lost count. And I love my child. I believe in him 200 percent. And it's just like a big nightmare. We don't know how to deal with it because you can't deal with it. We think about the family a lot because their life is a nightmare, too, but our life is a nightmare, too.

<snipped>

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT:   And he was telling me, Mommy, look at me, I'm reading the Bible. Did you ever think about that? And I think it's great. It's difficult to read.

<snipped>

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: Something he told me last night, that he still didn't believe it was true. And he said, Mom, don't worry, because I was crying and he was really hugging me. He said, The truth will come forward, and I know that I didn't do anything to the girl. And the truth will come forward. And he was so strong.  And I believe in him. I believe so in him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2012, 09:25:41 PM »

Jamcakes - we all knew.  I blame Joran's family and the people in Aruba (and the internet) that fought to coverup Joran's crimes for the death of Stephany. They have blood on their hands.

That was my point. They knew and did nothing, even though they knew we knew and could do nothing.  I totally lay the blame for both Natalee and Stephany on Anita & Paulus, and all the Arubans who purposely enabled him to save one "happy" island.

By the time Peru realized it, they had already lost a daughter. Finally, someone who knew could do something about it.  And they did.  28 years.

Challapalca him!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2012, 09:38:31 PM »

Joran knows that he is on camera; therefore, probably tries to resist showing emotion.

While back in his cell, though, reality crosses his mind. His goose has been cooked (and he knows it)...
He will have 10,220 days (in time out) to reflect on the transgressions in his life.

Hopefully, as others have mentioned, the US will be able to indict him on its own charges.

Will be interested to see the outcome of the Kalpoe circus, and what additional information is ascertained.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2012, 09:38:38 PM »

GMAB!

Transcript: Greta in Aruba
Published June 24, 2005

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: What has been seized from this house?

A. VAN DER SLOOT: The first time it was one computer that we all use. There's no lock on it so we can see what the kids are doing, one laptop of my husband that he only uses for his work, my digital camera what was on my desk, not in Joran's room on my desk.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160562,00.html

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 09:46:00 PM »

John Q. Kelly is on Dr. Drew tonight.

Dr. Drew states that Dave Holloway said today that Joran is beyond rehabilitation, Dr. Drew agrees.

Dr. Drew asks JQK what Beth's reaction was to the sentencing today.

JQK says that Beth definitely had reactions, it's been a difficult three days for her but she wants to keep her emotions private at this time.  She sees it as a time for the Flores family to grieve, to mourn, to absorb and digest what went on in the legal process concerning their daughter today; and let them address the situation.

Dr. Drew describes the decision yesterday by a judge in Alabama legally declaring Natalee dead.  He shows Beth's reaction to that.  They show the clip of Beth that CBB has mentioned  here where Beth says "Natalee's father wanted to see this through and...of course it makes me very sad."

Dr. Drew asks JQK why Beth was resisting doing that and why was Natalee's father so intent on having her declared dead?

JQK says Dave's reasons were more legal and financial from his point of view.  From Beth's point of view she saw no reason to have a legal declaration of Natalee's death.  She always wants to be able to hold on to that dream, that possible miracle that one day she might see her daughter again.

Dr. Drew says his understanding was that Dave was still paying Natalee's health insurance and things like that and that (he says she but I think he meant "he") preferred to set that money aside for some of the other children's education.  He asks JQK if this is correct?

JQK says yes, there were very practical reasons that Dave wanted to proceed down that path and Beth's position is that she understands it, and any declaration signed by the court doesn't make any difference in her heart.  She's holding on to that dream, still holding Natalee dear and if there's ever a sliver of hope that she could ever see Natalee again.  She also wants to reinforce her beliefs with other families, never to give up hope.

Dr. Drew asks JQK to send Beth his regards...(and makes a few other comments)

JQK says Beth is a brave, strong, and incredible woman.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2012, 09:47:53 PM »

Me too Klaas, absolutely!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2012, 09:58:32 PM »

Dr. Drew's transcript will be a good one, they are discussing the psych evaluation next.

I've been going back and forth so I'm not sure how much time is left in the show.

ZERO evidence of PTSD per Dr. Drew.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2012, 10:00:30 PM »

Cole Thompson is the one who obtained the report from a source that he won't name in Peru.

Cole co-authored the book with Lisa Pulitzer.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2012, 10:04:45 PM »

" Paint Me A Birmingham"
He was sittin? there, his brush in hand
Paintin? waves as they danced, upon the sand
With every stroke, he brought to life
The deep blue of the ocean, against the mornin? sky
I asked him if he only painted ocean scenes
He said for twenty dollars, I?ll paint you anything.

Chorus:

Well could you Paint Me A Birmingham
Make it look just the way I planned
A little house on the edge of town
Porch goin? all the way around
Put her there in the front yard swing
Cotton dress make it, early spring
For awhile she?ll be, mine again
If you can Paint Me A Birmingham.

He looked at me, with knowing eyes
Then took a canvas from a bag there by his side
Picked up a brush, and said to me
Son just in this picture, would you like to me
I said if there?s any way you can
Could you paint me back into her arms again.

Paint Me A Birmingham
Make it look just the way I planned
A little house on the edge of town
Porch goin? all the way around
If you can Paint Me A Birmingham.

If you can Paint Me A, Birmingham.

...Indulge me. This is the song I associate with Natalee.
I think of Natalee's parents and Family & Friends and those who never knew her, but tried to help to find her. Red, Tim Miller, Peter DeVries, so many persons were touched by Natalee. And the Zoo Keeper.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.