April 27, 2024, 06:35:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion # 863 1/13/12 - 2/07/12  (Read 370168 times)
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #880 on: February 03, 2012, 06:51:40 PM »

WOW, Comedy Central intern.  Nice internship to get!   Not sure how I feel about his.  From all appearances, he is the most "normal" of the 3 Sloot brothers. 
Question...

Would you change your last name if you were him?

Is it hurtful to his career or no?

Well, the last name will get him in some doors just due to curiousity.  Then the rest is up to him.  The name does buy him a measure of notoriety and is one people will not forget.

Challapalca him!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: February 03, 2012, 08:05:29 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/100500-negen-jongeren-vast-na-ruzie-epb

Google translation

Nine young people crash after fight EPB
Friday, February 3, 2012 7:33

ORANGE CITY - During a fight yesterday afternoon at the school EPB Hato nine boys arrested. They're all still attached, so late this morning, police spokesman Papito Comenencia know.

The fighting came after a car around noon, a stone was thrown against the windshield, causing the driver to lose steering control. This person got out and got clashed with a group of young people. The motorist was attached a cut with a machete in his leg. The quarrel was finally between a group of Dakota and a group of Seroe Patrishi. Morning newspaper Bon Dia reports that no student of the school concerned.  ::snipping2::

Comenencia find that there is no respect shown to the police, because the feud continued when the police arrived and the young people towards the agents to react. There is also heavy-handed intervention, the spokesman said afterwards. He makes it clear that this is not a good example and that the police act with zero tolerance. He warns the groups, therefore, to behave themselves with carnival. Who is looking for trouble is apprehended. Do they have weapons on them, then the young people put down at least until after carnival, said Comenencia.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: February 03, 2012, 08:34:48 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/100500-negen-jongeren-vast-na-ruzie-epb

Google translation

Nine young people crash after fight EPB
Friday, February 3, 2012 7:33

ORANGE CITY - During a fight yesterday afternoon at the school EPB Hato nine boys arrested. They're all still attached, so late this morning, police spokesman Papito Comenencia know.

The fighting came after a car around noon, a stone was thrown against the windshield, causing the driver to lose steering control. This person got out and got clashed with a group of young people. The motorist was attached a cut with a machete in his leg. The quarrel was finally between a group of Dakota and a group of Seroe Patrishi. Morning newspaper Bon Dia reports that no student of the school concerned.  ::snipping2::

Comenencia find that there is no respect shown to the police, because the feud continued when the police arrived and the young people towards the agents to react. There is also heavy-handed intervention, the spokesman said afterwards. He makes it clear that this is not a good example and that the police act with zero tolerance. He warns the groups, therefore, to behave themselves with carnival. Who is looking for trouble is apprehended. Do they have weapons on them, then the young people put down at least until after carnival, said Comenencia.

So that the tourists won't know that we have no control over the thugs....and no laws to try and get control.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #883 on: February 03, 2012, 08:45:59 PM »

WOW, Comedy Central intern.  Nice internship to get!   Not sure how I feel about his.  From all appearances, he is the most "normal" of the 3 Sloot brothers. 

I hope he finishes his internship and GOES HOME. 

He may very well be the "most" normal of the slootscum, but he's still slootscum.

He KNOWS what happened to Natalee, and he's towed the family line all these years.  He's no better than the rest of them IMO.

He should go back to Aruba or Holland ASAP.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: February 03, 2012, 09:09:22 PM »

I'm not sure I understand your question.

Are you questioning why former members of SM stand by Caps and his buddies or are you questioning why Caps & his buddies
were side-tracking the search going on with the Persistence?

Yes!  Once the dots were connnected and it was exposed that Anonimo and CapsLockWizard were one ... I would have thought that all Monkeys who followed Caps theories for over a year would have gotten off his bandwagon ... especially when the contents of Anonimo's comments on the FP were considered ... comments that despicably undermined the mother and stepfather of Natalee Holloway.  However ... some Monkeys continued to uphold Caps.  Why?

Janet

Kermit

I also cannot comprehend why many of Caps’ loyal adherence were sooo irate when you brought Kyle Kingman's own words over to SM from the Natalee's Freebird site ... Kyle Kingman's own words which revealed happenings on board the Persistence that implied a John Silvetti betrayal which furthered the Aruban coverup agenda that had/has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.   There was no way that those who revered Caps were going to throw Silvetti under the bus.  Why?

Janet

++++++

THE PERSISTENCE BETRAYAL

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: February 03, 2012, 09:13:51 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: February 03, 2012, 09:21:11 PM »

EXCLUSIVE: Beth Holloway's crime prevention program
February 02, 2012 5:59 PM

BOCA RATON, Fla. -- Beth Holloway's world turned upside down on May 30, 2005, when she got a call that her daughter Natalee did not make her flight home from a senior trip to Aruba. Her tragedy made headlines around the world and her book "Loving Natalee" was made into two Lifetime movies.

<snipped>

Beth also created the Natalee Holloway Resource Center to help families who have missing loved ones in those first crucial hours and days. She turned the desperation she faced while searching for Natalee into an important safety message called Mayday 360.

"Mayday 360 was designed to help travelers who find themselves in deep trouble outside of this country. Equipping them with the resources we wish we'd had when Natalee went missing, like government contacts, medical, legal and other areas of assistance," said Beth

<snipped>

http://www.cbs12.com/articles/natalee-4738571-beth-world.html#ixzz1lHS6RYkA

++++++

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman
Publisher: Harperone

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 209:
  Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive.  Our U.S. constitutional rights don't apply in other countries.  Once you leave here you are absolutely on your own.  I can testify to that.  But if we educate travelers by making more in-depth information about their destination available to them, offer preparedness measures they should take before they leave home, and take a second look at the victims' assistance that is supposed to be in place, then I believe people will have safer inerntional travel experiences.  And perhaps lives could be saved.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: February 03, 2012, 10:45:30 PM »

Hi

If it isn't too exciting here tonight, I wish some help in sleuthing on the monkey musing tread. Wanted to put it in the lounge but couldn't find it.

TIA    IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: February 04, 2012, 12:39:31 AM »

FYI - THE FRONT PAGE OF SCARED MONKEYS, BLINK ON CRIME AND RADIO HAVE ALL BEEN DOWN NOW FOR NEARLY 12 HOURS.  THE SERVER COMPANY IS WORKING ON THE PROBLEM WHICH IS ON THEIR END WITH A SWITCH OR SOMETHING. 

JUST THOUGHT I'D UPDATE THOSE THAT WERE WONDERING.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: February 04, 2012, 01:35:24 AM »

FYI - THE FRONT PAGE OF SCARED MONKEYS, BLINK ON CRIME AND RADIO HAVE ALL BEEN DOWN NOW FOR NEARLY 12 HOURS.  THE SERVER COMPANY IS WORKING ON THE PROBLEM WHICH IS ON THEIR END WITH A SWITCH OR SOMETHING. 

Thanks!!   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: February 04, 2012, 03:36:05 AM »

PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO FIX THE PROBLEMS, THE SERVER CO MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE DOWN BOTH SERVERS. ONE OF THEM WILL AFFECT THE FORUM TEMPORARILY. THEY MAY NEED TO DO SO IN ORDER TO FURTHER INVESTIGATE THE ISSUE. IF THIS OCCURS, PLEASE NOTE THE FORUM WILL COME BACK UP.

THANKS.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: February 04, 2012, 04:41:47 AM »

Please note that the Front Page Sacred Monkeys.com, Blink on Crime and Scared Monkeys Radio are all back up and running. Sorry for the inconvenience.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: February 04, 2012, 09:11:42 AM »

Please note that the Front Page Sacred Monkeys.com, Blink on Crime and Scared Monkeys Radio are all back up and running. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks Red!!

We're ba-a-a-a-a-ack!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #893 on: February 04, 2012, 09:43:48 AM »

Thanks Red!!

We're ba-a-a-a-a-ack!!

I'm glad that everything came back up without a hitch.

I hope Red didn't lose too much sleep.

Challapalca him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: February 04, 2012, 02:38:57 PM »

LOL - I'm rattling around in this big ole' room by myself.....

Just saw on Val vdS's FB page that he's moved to LA, CA.  I would guess he's graduated from college and trying to break into the film industry.

I wonder if he'll try to peddle his brother's story.   

From earlier statements he'd hoped to be in this program his senior year for a while.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10724.msg1477884#msg1477884

When I looked into it back then, I recall them have an apartment building and everything for the Emerson students that moved out there. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: February 04, 2012, 02:45:46 PM »

http://www.emerson.edu/academics/international-study-external-programs/los-angeles-program

http://www.emerson.edu/academics/international-study-external-programs/los-angeles-program/life-la

::snipping2::

Students live in furnished apartments located a short distance from major film and TV studios and may participate in a variety of special events and programs that are offered throughout the term. Emerson LA graduates are visible in all facets of the entertainment industry and have produced a network of illustrious alumni in film, television, theater, advertising, public relations, journalism, and more.

http://www.emerson.edu/academics/international-study-external-programs/los-angeles-program/life-la/oakwood-apartments

Oakwood Apartments are in Los Angeles, and the LA Center is just over the border in Burbank (1.3 miles from the Oakwood complex). This general area is known as the Media City Center district. You are within one mile of Warner Bros. and near Universal Studios, NBC, ABC, Disney, Nickelodeon, and a variety of production companies.

Coffee shops, restaurants, movie theaters, grocery stores, and malls are close by. This area is located in the San Fernando Valley; it is not near the beaches. Santa Monica beaches are about a 60-minute drive west, depending on traffic. View more information about Oakwood Toluca Hills »

The Oakwood Apartments serve as the Emerson Los Angeles Center housing facility. Oakwood is a corporate apartment complex that provides short-term residential housing. The Oakwood complex has two clubhouses with fitness facilities, saunas, steam rooms, two pools, hot tubs, tennis, basketball, and volleyball courts. The complex also has gas barbecue grills and picnic areas, a convenience store & deli, an ATM, soda machine, a newsstand, a dry cleaner, and a hair salon. A complimentary breakfast is served every Sunday in the North Clubhouse. The apartments are located in the Toluca Hills section of Los Angeles, about 1.3 miles from the Emerson LA Center. It takes about 20 minutes to walk and 5 to 7 minutes to drive to Emerson LA Center.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: February 04, 2012, 03:12:36 PM »

APRIL/MAY, 2012

Following the April/May appeal outcome in Peru ... will Joran van der Sloot be afforded a transfer to the Netherlands to serve his sentence for the brutal murder of Stephany Flores?

Janet

+++++

Peru, Netherlands Agree Extradition Treaty

THE HAGUE, 14/05/11 - The Netherlands and Peru have agreed an extradition treaty. As a result, Joran van der Sloot may be able to serve his sentence in his own country.

Foreign Minister Uri Rosenthal and his Peruvian opposite number Jose Antonio Garcia Belaunde signed a treaty on the transfer of sentenced persons and the enforcement of criminal judgments on Thursday. "The treaty allows residents of the Kingdom of the Netherlands who have been sentenced to prison by final and irrevocable judgment in Peru" to serve their sentence in the Netherlands, said Rosenthal.

<snipped>

http://www.nisnews.nl/public/140511_4.htm

Van Der Sloot Appeals 28-Year Sentence
Updated: Tuesday, 24 Jan 2012, 2:50 PM EST
Published : Tuesday, 24 Jan 2012, 2:50 PM EST

<snipped>

The appeal, filed before the Peruvian Supreme Court, is likely to be adjudicated between April and May, the lawyer said.

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpps/news/van-der-sloot-appeals-28-year-sentence-dpgonc-20120124-kh_17347906

[/quote]

_____

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #897 on: February 04, 2012, 03:40:18 PM »

http://www.emerson.edu/academics/international-study-external-programs/los-angeles-program/life-la/oakwood-apartments

Oakwood Apartments are in Los Angeles, and the LA Center is just over the border in Burbank (1.3 miles from the Oakwood complex). This general area is known as the Media City Center district. You are within one mile of Warner Bros. and near Universal Studios, NBC, ABC, Disney, Nickelodeon, and a variety of production companies.

Thanks, Texasmom. Sounds like Val has earned himself a spot in a wonderful program.

Challapalca him!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: February 04, 2012, 03:40:25 PM »

Has the Extradition Treaty been approved and passed by the parliaments of the Netherlands and Peru?  When the extortion charges that await Joran at the end of his Peruvian sentence is considered ... does the Netherlands have an Extradition Treaty with the United States?

The family of Natalee Holloway must be experiencing so many emotions in regards to the unanswered questions.  Justice prevailing for Stephany can be translated into a measure of justice or Natalee.

Janet

++++++

Peru, Netherlands Agree Extradition Treaty

THE HAGUE, 14/05/11 - The Netherlands and Peru have agreed an extradition treaty. As a result, Joran van der Sloot may be able to serve his sentence in his own country.

Foreign Minister Uri Rosenthal and his Peruvian opposite number Jose Antonio Garcia Belaunde signed a treaty on the transfer of sentenced persons and the enforcement of criminal judgments on Thursday. "The treaty allows residents of the Kingdom of the Netherlands who have been sentenced to prison by final and irrevocable judgment in Peru" to serve their sentence in the Netherlands, said Rosenthal.

Peruvians who are in prison in the Netherlands are also entitled to invoke the treaty. Both countries are under obligation to grant a detainee's request. The treaty will enter into force as soon as both parliaments have approved it.

The two ministers discussed, among other things, human rights, cooperation in efforts to stop drug trafficking, promotion of mutual investment and knowledge exchange in the areas of water management and cooperation in judicial and defence matters.

The foreign ministry says there are currently 117 Dutch nationals in Peruvian prisons. In 113 cases, they have been convicted of a drugs offence. The most well-known Dutch prisoner is Joran van der Sloot, in jail for the murder of a Peruvian girl.

Van der Sloot's case is not yet concluded. Depending on the sentence his client receives, his lawyer Maximo Altez does plan to make use of the new regulation.

<snipped>

http://www.nisnews.nl/public/140511_4.htm

s.t.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: February 04, 2012, 04:05:31 PM »

You're welcome jamcakes!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.