April 18, 2024, 04:21:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion # 863 1/13/12 - 2/07/12  (Read 368862 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #120 on: January 14, 2012, 09:05:41 PM »

From the psych report:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12557.msg1503299#msg1503299

::snipping2::

He lived with his parents until age 17, when he was accused of the death of a young woman in Aruba and after three months, the time that it took to process the investigation, of which he was absolved, he traveled to Holland with views to “forget the events, especially the time he spent in prison,” resides there for two years, while he studies international business, and receiving 800 Euros per month from the Dutch government, however he indicates that “I didn’t take my studies very seriously,” playing poker instead, tennis, and enjoying himself.  Also indicated that he did not have any productive activities that would have helped in his personal development.

For what?  Just for being a student?  That's about a thousand dollars a month!

Geez! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2012, 09:10:44 PM »

Absolved of the investigation...

O M G

I need to quit reading. 

::boxingjoran::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #122 on: January 14, 2012, 09:11:27 PM »

Thanks texasmom!

I'm sure glad the forensic psychologist cleared up that part about Joran and his lil' buddies gathering together in the guest house to have 'sword fights'.

I could have gone the rest of my life without suffering that visual.

...and they wonder why he has a tremor in his hands. Creep! ::snipping2:: ::boxingjoran::

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2012, 09:17:00 PM »

Thanks texasmom!

I'm sure glad the forensic psychologist cleared up that part about Joran and his lil' buddies gathering together in the guest house to have 'sword fights'.

I could have gone the rest of my life without suffering that visual.

...and they wonder why he has a tremor in his hands. Creep! ::snipping2:: ::boxingjoran::

THANK YOU CARPE, I needed that!    Monkey Devil!

Sword fights...   

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2012, 09:46:08 PM »

In all exchanges, van der Sloot used an email address in the name of Sidney Ewing

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2012, 10:16:48 PM »

http://pulitzerandthompson.com/joran-van-der-sloots-never-before-seen-psych-report/

Joran van der Sloot’s Never Before Seen Psych Report

On Friday the 13th, 2012, Van der Sloot was sentenced to a prison term of twenty-eight years. How much time he actually serves is now up to Peruvian prison officials. Under the Peruvian system he could be eligible for release in as little as ten years.

When Joran does eventually come up for parole we can only hope the Peruvian authorities will take into account Joran’s never before released psychiatric report. A report which clearly indicates Van der Sloot is a menace to society who should never be free to kill again.

Our hearts and prayers are with the Flores and Holloway families.

What follows is the full psychiatric exam taken just days after Van der Sloot’s arrest for a chilling murder that rocked the world. The report was obtained exclusively by Lisa Pulitzer and Cole Thompson while researching the book Portrait of a Monster: Joran van der Sloot, a Murder in Peru and the Natalee Holloway Mystery.

http://pulitzerandthompson.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Joran-van-der-Sloot-psych-report-page-one.jpg

Joran van der Sloot Psych Report:

Psychological Report[/b]
 Has a tattoo in the Thai language that translated means “No problem,” in the left pectoral muscle.

however from time to time (beginning of aggression) offers answers in his favor, where it can be perceived the incoherence between the statement and his emotional responses, which reflects the hiding of information. While offering information of his family life he turns volatile and cries, showing that he is affected by the consequences of his legal situation. He assists partially with the process of the psychological examination.

After playing poker the two of us lost $1,000 USD, which is not a lot of money, I had arrived with money in cash, on May 28th I won $1,500. 

$1,000 USD is not a lot of money?  He murdered and robbed Stephany for less than that!!

How dare he cry for himself when he thinks of his family unit.  He had no regard for what he did to Natalee's, Stephany's and his own family.  What a POS!

Challapalca him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2012, 10:45:57 PM »

http://pulitzerandthompson.com/will-joran-van-der-sloot-return-to-us-to-face-trial/

Will Joran van der Sloot return to US to face trial?

Last night, before appearing on the Dr. Drew Show on HLN I had a chance to speak with John Q. Kelly, the attorney for the mother of Natalee Holloway.

Kelly, a no-nonsense and brilliant former Federal prosecutor, filled me in on a plan to return Joran to the US to face wire fraud and extortion charges related to the Dutchman’s alleged attempt to sell the location of Natalee’s body for $250,000.

According to Kelly a plan is already in the works to bring Van der Sloot to Alabama within the next several months. Kelly told me that after the US trial and hopeful conviction on charges carrying a sentence of thirty years, he would then be returned to Peruvian custody.

I have to admit the plan seemed a little hair-brained when I first heard of it, but then I thought of the William Trickett Smith case. Smith is an American accused of murdering his wife in Peru. The US sent Smith back to Peru after authorities here felt Peru had accumulated enough evidence for a conviction. After all our two countries do have extradition treaties.

It is Kelly’s hope that after a trial in Alabama, van der Sloot would be sent back to Peru to serve his entire sentence there. That’s fifty-eight years in prison folks.

Whether this plan will pan out remains to be seen. But it would explain the calm demeanor of Stephany’s father, Ricardo Flores, in court during Van der Sloot’s sentencing. Was he aware of a secret legal strategy that could have Joran in prison for the rest of his life?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: January 14, 2012, 10:52:40 PM »

http://pulitzerandthompson.com/joran-van-der-sloots-never-before-seen-psych-report/

Joran van der Sloot’s Never Before Seen Psych Report

On Friday the 13th, 2012, Van der Sloot was sentenced to a prison term of twenty-eight years. How much time he actually serves is now up to Peruvian prison officials. Under the Peruvian system he could be eligible for release in as little as ten years.

When Joran does eventually come up for parole we can only hope the Peruvian authorities will take into account Joran’s never before released psychiatric report. A report which clearly indicates Van der Sloot is a menace to society who should never be free to kill again.

Our hearts and prayers are with the Flores and Holloway families.

What follows is the full psychiatric exam taken just days after Van der Sloot’s arrest for a chilling murder that rocked the world. The report was obtained exclusively by Lisa Pulitzer and Cole Thompson while researching the book Portrait of a Monster: Joran van der Sloot, a Murder in Peru and the Natalee Holloway Mystery.

http://pulitzerandthompson.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Joran-van-der-Sloot-psych-report-page-one.jpg

Psychological Report[/b]
 Has a tattoo in the Thai language that translated means “No problem,” in the left pectoral muscle.

however from time to time (beginning of aggression) offers answers in his favor, where it can be perceived the incoherence between the statement and his emotional responses, which reflects the hiding of information. While offering information of his family life he turns volatile and cries, showing that he is affected by the consequences of his legal situation. He assists partially with the process of the psychological examination.

After playing poker the two of us lost $1,000 USD, which is not a lot of money, I had arrived with money in cash, on May 28th I won $1,500. 

$1,000 USD is not a lot of money?  He murdered and robbed Stephany for less than that!!

How dare he cry for himself when he thinks of his family unit.  He had no regard for what he did to Natalee's, Stephany's and his own family.  What a POS!

It is a lot of money to me.

But I'm not so sure that the amount Joran admits having taken from Stephany is ALL that he got.

I think if the case had gone to trial the testimony of one of Stephany's friends may have been that Stephany had a lot more money on her than that; and it was not recovered in the room or in her vehicle.

I think there are still a lot of unanswered questions about the whole thing.  Several I can think of anyway...

jmo

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: January 14, 2012, 11:12:56 PM »

TexasMom~

How did you come up with the 58 year figure and are you suggesting JVS could possibly complete the US sentence in Peru? 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2012, 11:17:25 PM »

"After playing poker the two of us lost $1,000 USD, which is not a lot of money, I had arrived with money in cash, on May 28th I won $1,500."

But I'm not so sure that the amount Joran admits having taken from Stephany is ALL that he got.

I think if the case had gone to trial the testimony of one of Stephany's friends may have been that Stephany had a lot more money on her than that; and it was not recovered in the room or in her vehicle.

I think there are still a lot of unanswered questions about the whole thing.  Several I can think of anyway...

jmo

$1000 USD is a lot of money to me too!  IIRC, it was said on TV, that he allegedly told the translator after his original confession that he got $5000. Of course that could have been a braggadocio exaggeration. If not, what did he do with the money as it was not on him when he was arrested?  The money was not in the car when it was found either, but the car was found in a low rent district and could have been vandalized before it was located.  Another mystery we will probably never know the truth of.

So in essence, he murdered her and robbed her for about $300 USD. And he considers $1000 USD not a lot of money.  Clearly he had no value for Stephany's life.

Challapalca him!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2012, 11:22:35 PM »

TexasMom~

How did you come up with the 58 year figure and are you suggesting JVS could possibly complete the US sentence in Peru? 

Perhaps...?

28 years for Stephany's murder

plus

25 years for wire fraud and extortion in Alabama

equals

53 years

Challapalca him!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #131 on: January 14, 2012, 11:26:26 PM »

Oops, reread the original

28 years for murder
+
30 years for wire fraud and extortion (I had heard 25 years, but the article says 30 yrs)
___
58 years

Challapalca him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2012, 11:32:42 PM »

The information about the 58 years was from Cole Thompson and Lisa Pulitzer's website about the book they co-authored.

http://pulitzerandthompson.com/will-joran-van-der-sloot-return-to-us-to-face-trial/

But...58 years sounds good to me too!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2012, 12:03:41 AM »

"After playing poker the two of us lost $1,000 USD, which is not a lot of money, I had arrived with money in cash, on May 28th I won $1,500."

jmo

$1000 USD is a lot of money to me too!  IIRC, it was said on TV, that he allegedly told the translator after his original confession that he got $5000. Of course that could have been a braggadocio exaggeration. If not, what did he do with the money as it was not on him when he was arrested?  The money was not in the car when it was found either, but the car was found in a low rent district and could have been vandalized before it was located.  Another mystery we will probably never know the truth of.

So in essence, he murdered her and robbed her for about $300 USD. And he considers $1000 USD not a lot of money.  Clearly he had no value for Stephany's life.

All jmo...

I don't think all of his time on the run is accounted for; or where some of his belongings ended up.  I think there's a whole night that he spent somewhere...and we don't know where that was.

We know he was in contact with his mother by her own admissions.

I think this is a relative of Anita's in Santiago, Chile.  I connected her and other relatives to Anita through facebook a while back.  I wish I had my research more organized, but there is so much of it...

http://www.facebook.com/celestedenboer

There are also other Aruban friends of the Van der Sloot's that have connections in the area in Chile that Joran seemed to be trying to get to...so I think there are a lot of possibilities; that we may never know the whole truth about.

This map was in his backpack when he was arrested:

This post shows more of the family relations, it's the one I could find quickly...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9630.msg1330375#msg1330375

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: January 15, 2012, 12:11:25 AM »

I don't get the part about bail and why Mary Hamer paid the lawyer the money for bail and why an apartment was rented in Joran's name. it all makes no sense. Unless he was going to plead not guily thinking he would be released until trial. Or she was spun that tale.
Mary must be an easlily hooped person with too much spare change around.
Was she in Peru during the trial ?
Why would she pick him to rehabilitate ?  Plenty of persons in her own backyard who could have used the help, like parents who have sick kids or geeze, cat shelters.
Ghandi and Joran in the same sentence, crazy-axxed thinking, she must have some other agenda to do with her healing powers.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2012, 12:19:37 AM »

The information about the 58 years was from Cole Thompson and Lisa Pulitzer's website about the book they co-authored.

But...58 years sounds good to me too!   

Thank you for the link!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: January 15, 2012, 12:25:28 AM »

I don't get the part about bail and why Mary Hamer paid the lawyer the money for bail and why an apartment was rented in Joran's name. it all makes no sense. Unless he was going to plead not guily thinking he would be released until trial. Or she was spun that tale.
Mary must be an easlily hooped person with too much spare change around.
Was she in Peru during the trial ?
Why would she pick him to rehabilitate ?  Plenty of persons in her own backyard who could have used the help, like parents who have sick kids or geeze, cat shelters.
Ghandi and Joran in the same sentence, crazy-axxed thinking, she must have some other agenda to do with her healing powers.

Kat_Gram

I am somewhat confused too.

Could it be that Joran's attorney was anticipating his client's release from Peruvian lockup on the 18 month deadline at the beginning of December to serve the month prior to trial in an apartment?  Considering Joran is obviously a flight risk ... could it be that bail would of been required ... bail that Mary Hamer was willing to post?

Janet

++++

Original murder charge against van der Sloot will stand
November 22, 2011

<snipped>

Meanwhile, van der Sloot's lawyer said that he plans to file a motion with the court, requesting his client be set free.

As of early next month, van der Sloot will have spent 18 months in Peruvian prison. Jimenez will argue that under Peruvian law, it is considered excessive imprisonment when a person has been jailed for more than 18 months without having had his day in court.

"The delay is not his fault. We have been acting in good faith. He has been cooperating with the authorities. And they still don't have a translator," said Jimenez.

It will be up to the court to decide whether van der Sloot is freed. Because of the case's complexity, a judge could rule to keep him behind bars. Once Jimenez presents his habeas corpus motion, a panel of judges will meet to interview van der Sloot and make a determination.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/22/world/americas/peru-van-der-sloot/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: January 15, 2012, 12:31:49 AM »

Published on : 11 January 2012 - 5:00pm
Guardian angel pulls out

The woman known as Joran van der Sloot's guardian angel, US radiologist Mary Hamer, has said she wants her money back. Hamer spent 75,000 dollars trying to get Van der Sloot released on bail, because she is convinced that he is innocent. With the chance of bail gone after Van der Sloot's murder confession, the American doctor has asked Joran van der Sloot, his mother and his lawyers for a full refund.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/joran-van-der-sloot-pleads-guilty-flores-murder

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #138 on: January 15, 2012, 12:43:41 AM »

All jmo...

I don't think all of his time on the run is accounted for; or where some of his belongings ended up.  I think there's a whole night that he spent somewhere...and we don't know where that was.

We know he was in contact with his mother by her own admissions.

I think this is a relative of Anita's in Santiago, Chile.  I connected her and other relatives to Anita through facebook a while back.  I wish I had my research more organized, but there is so much of it...

http://www.facebook.com/celestedenboer

There are also other Aruban friends of the Van der Sloot's that have connections in the area in Chile that Joran seemed to be trying to get to...so I think there are a lot of possibilities; that we may never know the whole truth about.

This map was in his backpack when he was arrested:

This post shows more of the family relations, it's the one I could find quickly...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9630.msg1330375#msg1330375

Thanks for the info. You're right, he had opportunity to pass it off to someone, stash it somewhere, even wire it to someone.   

Something else I heard was that allegedly in his possessions were maps of the tides around Peru.  If that is true, that seems very telling to me.  Sounds like he might have been considering burying Stephanie at sea ala' shades of Natalee.  Only he didn't have any posse or Daddy to help him.  Any info on that?

Challapalca him!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: January 15, 2012, 12:50:07 AM »

Jan 13, 2012
Joran Van der Sloot gets 28 years for Peru killing

<snipped>

The victim's father, Ricardo Flores, complained after the verdict that Van der Sloot was enjoying favorable conditions in a Lima prison, where he has been living apart from the general population and foreigners with money can buy superior treatment, the Associated Press reports.

"A jail isn't a 5-star hotel," Ricardo Flores told reporters. "Let's hope the authorities take that into account and not just in our case."

"Since the first day we've been complaining about the excessive privileges" that Van der Sloot allegedly enjoyed in jail. He said he would present evidence of this at a news conference on Monday.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/01/joran-van-der-sloot-gets-xx-year-sentence-for-peru-killing/1?csp=34news

Kat_Gram

Could it be that a Peruvian panel of judges did comply with Joran's attorney habeas corpus motion and ... Joran was quietly released on bail and spent the month prior to the trial at a rented apartment?

Could this be the revelation that Ricardo Flores is about to release on Monday in regards to his investigation encompassing the privileges afforded Joran by the Peruvian prison system?

Could it be I should just go back into the living room and finish watching Kung Fu Panda II with hubby and the grandkids?

Good Night

Janet
9:45 PM PT

++++++

Original murder charge against van der Sloot will stand
November 22, 2011

<snipped>

It will be up to the court to decide whether van der Sloot is freed. Because of the case's complexity, a judge could rule to keep him behind bars. Once Jimenez presents his habeas corpus motion, a panel of judges will meet to interview van der Sloot and make a determination.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/22/world/americas/peru-van-der-sloot/

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.