April 16, 2024, 04:44:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion # 863 1/13/12 - 2/07/12  (Read 368712 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: January 15, 2012, 01:46:32 AM »

Letter to aunt Joran Joran is angry with his aunt Mary Hammer. This he writes in a letter our team in Lima with his consent should have been allowed to see and photograph. From this letter, written on January 13, 2012, also shows that Joran would appeal against the ruling of the court. He was in Lima Friday to 28 years in prison convicted of the murder of Stephany Flores.

Joran writes:

"Mary,

I want you to know that my satisfaction with Mr. Jimenez and his work. We will appeal against the ruling and it will be less. Plus, remember that in Peru only 1 / 3 of your sentence having to sit. You will always have a place in my heart, but what you doing to me now I do not understand. Why do you hurt me? In all that time that I know, I never expected of you. I asked Mr. Jimenez, the money you sent me is not to your return. He wanted to send it right back when you were asked. I want to share with you a statement: "Do not wait for the Last Judgement, it happens every day." You will always have a place in my heart, but what you did is not something I can handle. I love you, but I have so much pain that you can not imagine. Give me the time, until it is over. I am being punished because I had a phone, because you emails sent me to the press. I still can not believe it, but you got me worried more problems than you can imagine, and my fellow prisoners feel the situation. I am exhausted and am now trying to sleep. I hope everything is well with you and I wish you nothing but the best.

Lovingly, Joran "

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/top-nieuws/2012/brief-joran-aan-suikertante/

Images of the letter at link. There is one line he has crossed out I am trying to figure out what was there. How does he know that Sugar Mary sent the emails to the press? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: January 15, 2012, 01:50:15 AM »

Even better question, how did the Dutch media get the letter and "his consent should have been allowed to see and photograph".  I thought he was in an observation ward by himself until they evaluate where to put him?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: January 15, 2012, 02:13:31 AM »

In the letter Urine wrote- I want to share with you a statement: "Do not wait for the Last Judgement, it happens every day."

The statement is actually a quote from the book called The Fall.

The Fall (French: La Chute) is a philosophical novel written by Albert Camus. First published in 1956, it is his last complete work of fiction. Set in Amsterdam, The Fall consists of a series of dramatic monologues by the self-proclaimed "judge-penitent" Jean-Baptiste Clamence, as he reflects upon his life to a stranger. In what amounts to a confession, Clamence tells of his success as a wealthy Parisian defense lawyer who was highly respected by his colleagues; his crisis, and his ultimate "fall" from grace, was meant to invoke, in secular terms, The Fall of Man in the Garden of Eden. The Fall explores themes of innocence, imprisonment, non-existence, and truth.

::snipping2::

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fall_(Albert_Camus_novel)
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #143 on: January 15, 2012, 02:36:26 AM »

Joran writes:

"Mary,

::snipping2:: I am being punished because I had a phone, because you emails sent me to the press. I still can not believe it, but you got me worried more problems than you can imagine, and my fellow prisoners feel the situation.  ::snipping2::

Oh, I like this.  He's caused problems for the other prisoners.  Translating to - he's no longer a golden boy in prison.  The other prisoners don't like him causing problems for them, even if at a different prison. Hmmm, he may be facing "bubba-hermano" and/or a shiv sooner than later.

Challapalca him!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: January 15, 2012, 02:55:55 AM »

Dutchman sought by police in Thailand gets 28 years in jail in Peru

During his stay in Bangkok in 2008, police, in addition suspecting Van Der Sloot of sex trafficking, also wanted to question him over the disappearance of several young Thai women.

http://www.phuketgazette.net/archives/articles/2012/article12007.html
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #145 on: January 15, 2012, 03:35:07 AM »

During his stay in Bangkok in 2008, police, in addition suspecting Van Der Sloot of sex trafficking, also wanted to question him over the disappearance of several young Thai women.

OMG - I just found this on the internet too!  I knew it!!  We ALL knew it!!

Challapalca him!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: January 15, 2012, 03:42:45 AM »

OMG - I just found this on the internet too!  I knew it!!  We ALL knew it!!

We sure did wonder this all along!!!

Looks like the cows are coming home!    ::boxingjoran::

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #147 on: January 15, 2012, 03:58:39 AM »

Looks like the cows are coming home!    ::boxingjoran::

Anita and Aruba must be very proud of there international serial killer!

I hope he never sets foot out of another prison again except to shuffle into another.

Challapalca him!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #148 on: January 15, 2012, 04:02:07 AM »

Letter to aunt Joran Joran is angry with his aunt Mary Hammer. This he writes in a letter our team in Lima with his consent should have been allowed to see and photograph. From this letter, written on January 13, 2012, also shows that Joran would appeal against the ruling of the court. He was in Lima Friday to 28 years in prison convicted of the murder of Stephany Flores.

Joran writes:

"Mary,

I want you to know that my satisfaction with Mr. Jimenez and his work. We will appeal against the ruling and it will be less. Plus, remember that in Peru only 1 / 3 of your sentence having to sit. You will always have a place in my heart, but what you doing to me now I do not understand. Why do you hurt me? In all that time that I know, I never expected of you. I asked Mr. Jimenez, the money you sent me is not to your return. He wanted to send it right back when you were asked. I want to share with you a statement: "Do not wait for the Last Judgement, it happens every day." You will always have a place in my heart, but what you did is not something I can handle. I love you, but I have so much pain that you can not imagine. Give me the time, until it is over. I am being punished because I had a phone, because you emails sent me to the press. I still can not believe it, but you got me worried more problems than you can imagine, and my fellow prisoners feel the situation. I am exhausted and am now trying to sleep. I hope everything is well with you and I wish you nothing but the best.

Lovingly, Joran "

Images of the letter at link. There is one line he has crossed out I am trying to figure out what was there. How does he know that Sugar Mary sent the emails to the press? 

Thanks for that article, NorthernRose. Typical Joran!

All of his problems... always  the other person's fault. Nat had to die because she made him mad. Same thing with Stephany. He lied and extorted money from Beth... because she and Dave had been 'meanies' to him for 5 years. Now, Mary you can't have your money back because you've hurt Joran. (by paying for his cell phone & decking out his cell with loads of cool stuff none of the other prisoners have a prayer of getting)

That is his big brush off to her. She'll probably never be acknowledged by him again.

He's going to be defiant and appeal. (Just like Paulus always taught him to - and because those tactics always worked in Aruba)

...and he's already looking for loopholes like 1/3 of prison time.

Joran will never stop being Joran.

Good thing the FBI charged him with two distinct separate crimes.

1. Extortion = 20 years

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 95 > § 1951
Prev | Next
§ 1951. Interference with commerce by threats or violence

2. Bank fraud = 30 years

§ 1344. Bank fraud

-----
http://media.al.com/bn/other/Affidavit%20in%20U.S.%20government%20extortion%20case%20against%20Joran%20van%20der%20Sloot.pdf
-----

I think he will come to the US... and I think he will have a lot more years added. The days of being terrorized by 'Joran the Pud'

are OVER. ...AND DANG IT MARY, if you would stop sending him your 401K, perhaps he would be stuck writing his notes with a crayon?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: January 15, 2012, 04:16:20 AM »

So, she sent the money right to Joran. Think she will see five cents ? Probably used it for drugs and ppker in jail and gave some to his lawyer for an Appeal. 
I too have to maybe go study Max and Ruby or Beauty and the Beast.
So the other prisoners got wind of the windfall and want a cut ? And he gets to sleep with one eye open ? She gives him the money and she caused the problem.

Hey Mary, adopt me. I am an orphan and all of my aunties and uncles have passed. Almost eveyone is gone. And I would ne nice and appreciate you.   
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: January 15, 2012, 04:21:49 AM »

Carpe, you are a scream and very entertaining.  I have insomnia tonite. All quiet here, except for me laffing.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #151 on: January 15, 2012, 04:27:27 AM »

Anita and Aruba must be very proud of there international serial killer!

Aruba really screwed their own pooch when they chose to protect this fledgling international serial killer. It will be interesting to see how they spin this one!

Challapalca him!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: January 15, 2012, 05:12:50 AM »

That is his big brush off to her. She'll probably never be acknowledged by him again.

I wonder if she will still believe her "Buddha/Gandhi" is worth saving once she finds out about Thailand.  She ought to be glad he's locked up, and didn't get a chance to kill her too!

Challapalca him!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: January 15, 2012, 05:45:58 AM »

Joran writes:

"Mary,

Lovingly, Joran "

Thanks for that article, NorthernRose. Typical Joran!

All of his problems... always  the other person's fault. Nat had to die because she made him mad. Same thing with Stephany. He lied and extorted money from Beth... because she and Dave had been 'meanies' to him for 5 years. Now, Mary you can't have your money back because you've hurt Joran. (by paying for his cell phone & decking out his cell with loads of cool stuff none of the other prisoners have a prayer of getting)

He's going to be defiant and appeal. (Just like Paulus always taught him to - and because those tactics always worked in Aruba)

...and he's already looking for loopholes like 1/3 of prison time.

Joran will never stop being Joran.

Good thing the FBI charged him with two distinct separate crimes.

1. Extortion = 20 years

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 95 > § 1951
Prev | Next
§ 1951. Interference with commerce by threats or violence

2. Bank fraud = 30 years

§ 1344. Bank fraud

-----
http://media.al.com/bn/other/Affidavit%20in%20U.S.%20government%20extortion%20case%20against%20Joran%20van%20der%20Sloot.pdf
-----

I think he will come to the US... and I think he will have a lot more years added. The days of being terrorized by 'Joran the Pud'

are OVER. ...AND DANG IT MARY, if you would stop sending him your 401K, perhaps he would be stuck writing his notes with a crayon?

Technically, Mary is another victim of Joran the Pud.

She defended him publically, visited him numerous times, supported him emotionally and fianancially.

To the world, she looked like a fool.

Now, she's out $74,000.00 and wants it back.

I wonder what finally sunk in for her to realize what she was doing was a waste of time and effort?

I'm amazed she was that intelligent to have had that much money to put up for him, and stoopid enough to squander it away on him.

Oh well.  Live and Learn, I guess.

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: January 15, 2012, 06:55:53 AM »

new calling cards for Aruba's new claim to fame

Challapalca him!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: January 15, 2012, 07:18:11 AM »

Notification of a Defense Fund for Joran in 2006

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #156 on: January 15, 2012, 07:21:49 AM »

More from Thailand

Thai police investigating jailed Dutchman
Associated Content

Law enforcement officials in Thailand have been investigating 22-year-old Dutch national Joran Van Der Sloot’s connection with sex trafficking and the possible disappearance of several young Thai women in 2008.

According to Thai police sources, several young women went missing while Van Der Sloot resided in Bangkok in 2008. The police are investigating to see if he may have been involved.
There is no indication as yet whether any of the trafficked women were from Phuket.

Van Der Sloot is currently in a Peruvian prison after being arrested last month on suspicion of murdering 21-year-old Stepahnie Flores Ramirez in May.

He had set up shop in Bangkok after Aruban authorities failed to charge him in the disappearance of 18-year-old Alabama high school student Natalee Holloway.

Although arrested twice, Van Der Sloot was released both times due to lack of evidence.

http://www.phuketgazette.net/archives/articles/2010/article8942.html

Challapalca him!
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: January 15, 2012, 08:43:04 AM »

Just my opinion, the crosses out part of the Joran letter says: I will make sure you get it (back asap?).
The first part seems readable, I will make sure you get it
the "back asap" part is what I see. Others might see something different.
Makes since why he would cross that part off, he isnt returning money to anyone

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: January 15, 2012, 11:35:31 AM »

Even better question, how did the Dutch media get the letter and "his consent should have been allowed to see and photograph".  I thought he was in an observation ward by himself until they evaluate where to put him?

This might answer your question, Northern Rose.

Google translation

http://www.rtl.nl/(/actueel/rtlboulevard/crime/articleview/)/components/actueel/rtlboulevard/2012/01_januari/crime/joran_boze_brief_suikertante.xml

::snipping2::  The letter was photographed with his permission by Heart of the Netherlands, in Lima when the team was to report on his trial. The Dutchman was on Friday sentenced to 28 years imprisonment for the murder of Peruvian millionaire daughter Stephany Flores.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #159 on: January 15, 2012, 12:58:05 PM »

Joran writes:

"Mary,

Lovingly, Joran "

I've been looking at the line he crossed out and I think it says:

"I will make sure you get it back, asap."

Guessing on the "asap", I can only really see the "p".

She'd better not count on it.   

jmo

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.