March 28, 2024, 11:50:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion # 863 1/13/12 - 2/07/12  (Read 366693 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: January 16, 2012, 06:16:26 PM »

Mary Hamer is old enough to learn that not all people return love and respect.  The two items do not heal those players.  Some people do not play by the social rule book.  She needs to listen to Anderson Cooper.

I thought it interesting that Joran quoted Camus' The Fall. I believe Paulus described his situation as the same.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: January 16, 2012, 06:38:30 PM »

http://www.elsevier.nl/web/Nieuws/Nederland/327886/Joran-van-der-Sloot-wil-vonnis-nietig-laten-verklaren.htm

Google translation

Joran will be declared invalid verdict
Monday, January 16, 2012 11:24 p.m.

Dutchman convicted for the murder Joran is the verdict of the court in the Peruvian capital Lima to declare null and void. The court sentenced him Friday to 28 years in prison for the murder of Stephany Flores
 ::snipping2::
confession
Jiménez to the Peruvian Supreme Court to annul. He must be made within ten days a reasoned letter to the highest legal authority in the South American country. The lawyer says that the courts first confession Van der Sloot never estimated value.

Jimenez is expected by April to get conclusive on the request of Van der Sloot. The annulment is no appeal. It has also considered the lawyer, but he sees it from there. An appeal would prevent the same court and can only lead to reduced sentence.

visits
The lawyer says his client is well established and is always positive. He visited him in prison Pierdas Gordas. He wanted Van der Sloot earlier visits, but this was denied him in their own words.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: January 16, 2012, 08:03:15 PM »

http://www.brabantsdagblad.nl/algemeen/bdbinnenland/10278383/Schuldigverklaring-Joran-onhandig.ece

Google translation

"Joran guilty clumsy '
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 | 1:20

LIMA (Reuters) - Joran van der Sloot was not guilty of the charge of the prosecution. That is his former Peruvian lawyer Máximo Altez Monday against the ANP said.

According Altez is unlikely that the complaint is assigned to the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights, now he has declared himself guilty. Joran rights as a suspect in Peru would be harmed.

However Altez still sees opportunities for the complaint that Joran rights as a suspect in the arrest and expulsion from Chile have been violated. ,, Chile to extradite him, and that takes five or six months. They had him just over the border may move, "said Altez.

The lawyer believes that Van der Sloot has been misled, even by the pressure of the media, who had been convicted. ,, He was afraid he could get 35 years or more if he would declare himself not guilty, because they might condemn him for murder.  ::snipping2::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #303 on: January 16, 2012, 08:14:33 PM »

How unusual for judges to not be baffled by a liar.  If there is more than one confession, than go with the evidence and ignore the liar.  Maybe they should send their "I'm no dummy" outline to Aruba.  Silence followed by many lies does not equal innocent.  He didn't confuse me one bit.  I don't know how he baffles Aruba....unless of course they were looking for an out.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: January 16, 2012, 08:40:08 PM »

O/T

RE:  Robyn Gardner missing in Aruba

Richard Forester is supposed to be on Levi Page's show in about 25 minutes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12030.msg1503755#msg1503755

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: January 16, 2012, 08:52:47 PM »

O/T

RE:  Robyn Gardner missing in Aruba

Richard Forester is supposed to be on Levi Page's show in about 25 minutes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12030.msg1503755#msg1503755

Thank you texasmom. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: January 16, 2012, 09:18:04 PM »

Well, the commnets on that link that Janet psoted were pretty bad about Mary.
Regardless, she is enabling him. She gave him the money, he has a fine that a portion had to be paid for before he is released. She wanted to do a ten year Ghandi program with him, whatever that is. Was she going to keep him in her prison because Joran would have no respect for Ghandi unless he was the best poker player in the world. 
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: January 16, 2012, 09:18:50 PM »

Mary "nutso" Hamer needs to sign herself up for some serious counselling.  She obviously has more money than sense and I do wonder about the professionals who have to work with her and their version of her personality.

Adding that IMO Mahatma Gandhi would be turning over in his grave at the thought of his name and beliefs being used to support a cold blooded murderer.

::justice2NJ::

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #308 on: January 16, 2012, 09:35:32 PM »

http://www.brabantsdagblad.nl/algemeen/bdbinnenland/10278383/Schuldigverklaring-Joran-onhandig.ece

Google translation

"Joran guilty clumsy '
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 | 1:20

LIMA (Reuters) - Joran van der Sloot was not guilty of the charge of the prosecution. That is his former Peruvian lawyer Máximo Altez Monday against the ANP said.

According Altez is unlikely that the complaint is assigned to the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights, now he has declared himself guilty. Joran rights as a suspect in Peru would be harmed.

However Altez still sees opportunities for the complaint that Joran rights as a suspect in the arrest and expulsion from Chile have been violated. ,, Chile to extradite him, and that takes five or six months. They had him just over the border may move, "said Altez.

The lawyer believes that Van der Sloot has been misled, even by the pressure of the media, who had been convicted. ,, He was afraid he could get 35 years or more if he would declare himself not guilty, because they might condemn him for murder.  ::snipping2::

Oh  puhleeze!

At trial is for the truly innocent to show they are innocent b/c the prosecutors lack enough evidence to prove them guilty.

He plead guilty of his own free will, and that  was because he thought he could manipulate his way into a lighter sentence.  If he was listening to any bad advice, it was the little monsters in his head.

He doesn't appear to have ever listened to anyone his whole life, so why start right before his trial? He's always  done whatever Joran wanted to do. And when it didn't work out, he blamed it on everyone else.  So now he's blaming us???

Challapalca him!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: January 17, 2012, 01:11:26 AM »

Joran Van Der Sloot, by his own actions, put himself where he is. I'm sick of his constant crybaby victimization line.

You break the law, you suffer the consequences, you big jerk.  He needs to stop thinking he is smarter than everyone else, and then crying victim.

Mary Hamer, technically a victim, in reality, a stupid ass, dumb broad.  You need mental help, chick.

I'm very interested in what Ricardo Flores was able to uncover at Castro Castro.  Has there been any word yet?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: January 17, 2012, 01:50:13 AM »

Joran Van Der Sloot, by his own actions, put himself where he is. I'm sick of his constant crybaby victimization line.

You break the law, you suffer the consequences, you big jerk.  He needs to stop thinking he is smarter than everyone else, and then crying victim.

Mary Hamer, technically a victim, in reality, a stupid ass, dumb broad.  You need mental help, chick.

I'm very interested in what Ricardo Flores was able to uncover at Castro Castro.  Has there been any word yet?

BBM

Monkey King, look at Reply #290 post.  The family is happy that he was transferred to another prison without his "toys" and privileges!   
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #311 on: January 17, 2012, 02:47:00 AM »

I was with you until you started employing  Zerzetzen Psycho-Terror & Bullying/Mobbing techniques. Mary Hamer, M.D. inked a new international law that went into effect on Jan. 3, 2012. She did this all by herself, in her house!

I believe you have committed HUMANOCIDE, not once, but twice. Both on Joran and Mary.

----------
Humanocide: A New International Crime
And Human Rights Violation

By Mary Hamer

03 January, 2012
Countercurrents.org
-----------
You will be arrested by two people in tin hats with a pair of pink fuzzy handcuffs and driven away in a Chevy Volt.

You will be driven to Mary's house. (International Court)

You will have the right to watch a 42 inch lcd flatscreen tv.

You will be supplied with an I-Phone.

You will have complete access to her 401k and ten cartons of peppermint soap.

tee hee hee

Her door is not only off its hinges... I believe she has propped it up on two saw horses and is currently using it as a DESK.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: January 17, 2012, 02:51:00 AM »

Monkey Devil!   

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: January 17, 2012, 02:57:11 AM »

Mary Hamer, technically a victim, in reality, a stupid ass, dumb broad. You need mental help, chick.

I was with you until you started employing  Zerzetzen Psycho-Terror & Bullying/Mobbing techniques. Mary Hamer, M.D. inked a new international law that went into effect on Jan. 3, 2012. She did this all by herself, in her house!

I believe you have committed HUMANOCIDE, not once, but twice. Both on Joran and Mary.

----------
Humanocide: A New International Crime
And Human Rights Violation

By Mary Hamer

03 January, 2012
Countercurrents.org
-----------
You will be arrested by two people in tin hats with a pair of pink fuzzy handcuffs and driven away in a Chevy Volt.

You will be driven to Mary's house. (International Court)

You will have the right to watch a 42 inch lcd flatscreen tv.

You will be supplied with an I-Phone.

You will have complete access to her 401k and ten cartons of peppermint soap.

tee hee hee

Her door is not only off its hinges... I believe she has propped it up on two saw horses and is currently using it as a DESK.

That dog won't hunt  

Hee hee!!

We need one of these with Mary in a dunce cap:  ::boxingjoran::

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: January 17, 2012, 05:43:41 AM »

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2823387/posts

(POST #42)

To: vetvetdoug

Unfortunately, this woman’s patients are veterans. She is a radiologist at the Lake City Florida VAMC. In the VA, physicians are given 5 weeks of vacation which comes in handy with her Peru trips.
 Interestingly, Dr. Hamer has no disciplinary violations. Her active license is in Florida and she has an inactive one in Alabama and a lapsed one in Michigan.

http://www.va.gov/providerinfo/NORTHFLORIDA/detail.asp?providerid=1382

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: January 17, 2012, 11:03:25 AM »

http://www.refdag.nl/nieuws/binnenland/aruba_opgelucht_na_veroordeling_1_616280

Google translation

Aruba relieved after conviction
01.17.2012 11:37 | Armand Snijders

ORANGE CITY - In Aruba is great relief that the trial in Peru against Joran Friday after one week ended with a conviction. For Van der Sloot is especially big news in the United States by the disappearance of the teen Nathalee Holloway, five years ago. And that has huge implications for tourism on the Caribbean island.

"Fortunately, the circus temporarily over again," sighs Isaac Mansur, owner of a luxury apartment complex just outside the Aruban capital Oranjestad. Last week, he has disturbed the huge U.S. media attention for Joran van der Sloot. "There were even American journalists on the island to see how we Arubans, glances at the trial in Peru. Especially to find out if we have not forgotten Nathalee Holloway. "
According to Mansur, the effects of the "American overreaction" reaching. "I've been back a few days heard of cases where American tourists do not dare to go on the cruise because they are afraid and Aruba island to find a murder. That sounds ridiculous, but anyone who puts a foot on the island, makes no money. And feels that the tourism sector. In the months after the disappearance of Holloway, now five years ago, it was much worse. Americans canceled their trip or en masse decided a planned vacation to spend elsewhere. I took that tens of thousands of dollars turnover. "

By the court in Peru the issue was raked up again Nathalee Holloway, the Aruban extra bad. "We are experiencing the last two or three years, the impact of the crisis in the United States," says the owner of a souvenir shop in the heart of Oranjestad. The tourists will stay the well, but they have less money to spend. Previously they ran the store with bags full, now you can be happy if they take a cheap thing. You see it in the rental cars that they drive, which are small family cars instead of SUVs. Too much focus on Joran van der Sloot and Holloway Nathalee may be the final blow mean for businesses in the tourism sector. "

For now, however, the American media storm died down here. Al Mansur fears whether he intends to Van der Sloot to challenge his conviction. "Hopefully it blows over. Attention to Joran van der Sloot and the health of our tourism not just go together. "
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: January 17, 2012, 11:30:39 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37635627/ns/today-today_people/t/holloway-attorney-details-van-der-sloot-sting/#.TxSqCXrNmdk

Holloway attorney details van der Sloot sting

He gave van der Sloot $10,000 in cash, establishing extortion, then had $15,000 of Twitty's personal money wired to van der Sloot’s bank account in the Netherlands, establishing wire fraud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37635627/ns/today-today_people/t/holloway-attorney-details-van-der-sloot-sting/#.TxWXg3rNmdl

Video: Van der Sloot to reveal Holloway remains?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The beginning of the END for Joran.

Papa Sloot no longer alive to advise his son of the legalities, Joran stoopidly commits extortion and wire fraud.
Unfortunately, Aruba, aware of the sting operation, allows Joran to again go free.  And even more unfortunately, free to kill again.

So Peru knew early in Jorans incarceration, that Joran was responsible for not only Stephany but for NAH as well, and that he was a dangerous, manipulative, lying, murdering POS.

28 years reduced from the max of 30. Just enough shaved off to hopefully be upheld on appeal.

jmo

Challapalca him!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: January 17, 2012, 11:39:54 AM »

Sounds like Aruba is still only concerned with their tourism.  They don't get that if they had done the right thing to start with, that the story may have never garnered the international spotlight it did.

They better buck up b/c more headlines are yet to come.

Challapalca him!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: January 17, 2012, 11:51:24 AM »

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/nederland/2012/joran-van-der-sloot-wil-strafvermindering/

Joran wants reduced sentence
Updated: 17:00 pm

Joran wants sentences Joran has used the opportunity to appeal to, let his lawyer know. That does not mean that he formally appealed, because he must submit reasoning for this and he has ten days to do so.

His lawyer explains: "Joran said on Friday that he would retain the right to go against the punishment. Thus he could think about it this weekend, after everything that happened. And Monday was seen as 24 hours after delivery, because Saturday and Sunday do not count. 24 hours after delivery, we have a written request for appeal filed. "

The filing of an appeal does not mean that the case appears again: "The hearings are not held again. It looked back to the punishment. We would not bring down the whole sentence. We only disagree with some points and we want it to be looked at. "
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: January 17, 2012, 11:54:59 AM »

Sounds like Aruba is still only concerned with their tourism.  They don't get that if they had done the right thing to start with, that the story may have never garnered the international spotlight it did.

They better buck up b/c more headlines are yet to come.

BBM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.