March 28, 2024, 05:13:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion # 863 1/13/12 - 2/07/12  (Read 366663 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: January 17, 2012, 12:11:08 PM »

Sounds like Aruba is still only concerned with their tourism.  They don't get that if they had done the right thing to start with, that the story may have never garnered the international spotlight it did.

They better buck up b/c more headlines are yet to come.

Their indifference is just so insulting and mind-numbing.   There isn't even any surface pretense of caring for the welfare of tourists. Only their tourism stats.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: January 17, 2012, 12:27:20 PM »

Ricardo Flores: I think the sentence was not fair but we accept  VIDEO

brucevalladEl father of Stephany Flores also said it is very difficult to defend in Peru, he urged the authorities to provide better facilities for others not go through what he went
 The father of Stephany Flores, Ricardo Flores, said that the sentence the murderer of his daughter, Joran Van der Sloot, 'was not fair "but" we accept it anyway.' Similarly, said he "never felt he had lost his daughter '.

::snipping2::

He indicated that the first time I saw van der Sloot during the trial, was affected and had to retire. "I thought I'd beaten him again, lean, as anyone who thinks that happens to a man in jail. But there was more fat and proud, and would not listen to the authorities, "he said.

He said 'never felt he had lost his daughter'. "What I feel I have lost is the body of my daughter. The soul of my daughter I have it with me, "he said.

Finally, he asked reporters not to follow call to provide statements on the subject. Similarly, urged the authorities to 'other people do not go through what happened'. "It's very difficult to defend in Peru," said

http://www.rpp.com.pe/2012-01-17-ricardo-flores-creo-que-la-sentencia-no-fue-justa-pero-la-aceptamos-noticia_441503.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: January 17, 2012, 12:29:24 PM »

Stephany Father Flores: "The sentence has not been the fairest"

Although he confessed that he saw the Dutch indignant pride and selfless attitude, as if it were not affected by its previous closure now expected to go on a trip Flores with his family and close together wounds. Indeed, announced in the news TV show "90 Seconds" that I'm not talking about it with reporters.

I'm not going to talk anymore about it with the press, I thank the support they have given me. Please do not call me again for this issue, "he said.

Even he said, has asked his friends to not re-refer the case. "Let's pretend that did not happen, because it upsets me that I always come to me and my family, trying to support us, but we do more damage," said the businessman.

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/1362017/noticia-padre-stephany-flores-sentencia-no-ha-sido-mas-justa
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: January 17, 2012, 12:31:31 PM »

Case against Joran Van der Sloot
 Stephany Father Flores: 'I've never felt I lost my daughter'

Ricardo Flores gave his last statement to the media.

Ricardo Flores, father of Stephany Flores, believes that he does not feel the loss of her daughter. "What I feel I have lost is the body of my daughter. The soul of my daughter I have it with me, "he said.

Similarly, he said that when he saw Van der Sloot thought him again beaten and skinny. "But I was more fat and proud, and would not listen to the authorities," he told news 90 seconds'.

Finally, thanks for the support that the press had given the case and asked them not to continue calling for comment on the issue because you want to start mourning her daughter. He also called on the authorities to do a better job so that other people do not go through what he has passed. "It's very difficult to defend in Peru," he said.

http://www.larepublica.pe/17-01-2012/padre-de-stephany-flores-nunca-he-sentido-que-perdi-mi-hija
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: January 17, 2012, 01:53:11 PM »

Case against Joran Van der Sloot
 Stephany Father Flores: 'I've never felt I lost my daughter'

Ricardo Flores gave his last statement to the media.

Ricardo Flores, father of Stephany Flores, believes that he does not feel the loss of her daughter. "What I feel I have lost is the body of my daughter. The soul of my daughter I have it with me, "he said.

Similarly, he said that when he saw Van der Sloot thought him again beaten and skinny. "But I was more fat and proud, and would not listen to the authorities," he told news 90 seconds'.

Finally, thanks for the support that the press had given the case and asked them not to continue calling for comment on the issue because you want to start mourning her daughter. He also called on the authorities to do a better job so that other people do not go through what he has passed. "It's very difficult to defend in Peru," he said.

http://www.larepublica.pe/17-01-2012/padre-de-stephany-flores-nunca-he-sentido-que-perdi-mi-hija

What happened?

Janet

++++++

Monday's Press Conference

Van der Sloot Gets 28 Years for Murder in Peru
Jan 13, 2012 6:15 PM EST

<snipped>

After the conviction, the victim’s father, Ricardo Flores, and older brother, Enrique, held a press conference. “We’re about to conclude an investigation, and we hope we’ll be able to release the information on Monday regarding the excess privileges this man has had from the first day of his seclusion,” said Mr. Ricardo Flores.

Flores’s attorney took the microphone and demanded: “How can it be that a person that is in prison is more comfortable than if he were free? We will hold a press conference to present all the irregularities in this man’s imprisonment on Monday.”

“Mr. Flores wants peace for his family. The damage is done and it is beyond repair,” he continued.

<snipped>

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/01/13/van-der-sloot-gets-28-years-for-murder-in-peru.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: January 17, 2012, 01:54:48 PM »

Northern Rose

Thanks for giving the forum a heads-up by posting the Peruvian articles.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: January 17, 2012, 02:55:27 PM »

Van der Sloot Gets 28 Years for Murder in Peru
Jan 13, 2012 6:15 PM EST

<snipped>

After the conviction, the victim’s father, Ricardo Flores, and older brother, Enrique, held a press conference. “We’re about to conclude an investigation, and we hope we’ll be able to release the information on Monday regarding the excess privileges this man has had from the first day of his seclusion,” said Mr. Ricardo Flores.

Flores’s attorney took the microphone and demanded: “How can it be that a person that is in prison is more comfortable than if he were free? We will hold a press conference to present all the irregularities in this man’s imprisonment on Monday.”

“Mr. Flores wants peace for his family. The damage is done and it is beyond repair,” he continued.

<snipped>

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/01/13/van-der-sloot-gets-28-years-for-murder-in-peru.html

Monday's anticipated press conference did not happen ... the anticipated press conference that was to be held by Ricardo Flores regarding Joran van der Sloot's special privileges afforded by the Peruvian prison system from getgo.

Nevertheless ... it is my hope that Stephany Flores's father will take advantage of his unimaginable heartbreak ... take advantage of his influencial position in Peruvian society ... to be a voice for his daughter by exposing what he perceives as corruption within the Peruvian Justice System that has nothing to do with justice prevailing for the victim.

Janet

++++++++

My Pledge

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 189:    It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Page 200:  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.  I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professinals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

Pages 230:  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.  The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

s.t.

_____

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: January 17, 2012, 03:02:12 PM »

Ricardo Flores: I think the sentence was not fair but we accept  VIDEO

brucevalladEl father of Stephany Flores also said it is very difficult to defend in Peru, he urged the authorities to provide better facilities for others not go through what he went
 The father of Stephany Flores, Ricardo Flores, said that the sentence the murderer of his daughter, Joran Van der Sloot, 'was not fair "but" we accept it anyway.' Similarly, said he "never felt he had lost his daughter '.

He indicated that the first time I saw van der Sloot during the trial, was affected and had to retire. "I thought I'd beaten him again, lean, as anyone who thinks that happens to a man in jail. But there was more fat and proud, and would not listen to the authorities, "he said

He said 'never felt he had lost his daughter'. "What I feel I have lost is the body of my daughter. The soul of my daughter I have it with me, "he said.

Finally, he asked reporters not to follow call to provide statements on the subject. Similarly, urged the authorities to 'other people do not go through what happened'. "It's very difficult to defend in Peru," said

http://www.rpp.com.pe/2012-01-17-ricardo-flores-creo-que-la-sentencia-no-fue-justa-pero-la-aceptamos-noticia_441503.html

Ricardo Flores really is a classy guy.  This had to break his heart to have to go through this.  Knowing this creep is living the life of leisure after destroying his family, has to be tough.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: January 17, 2012, 03:02:55 PM »

The anticipated Monday press conference did not happen but ... I believe in time it will.  Could it be that something akin to Beth Holloway and Aruba ... Ricardo Flores will become a force for Peru to reckon with.

Janet

+++++

Judges sentence Holloway suspect Van der Sloot to 28 years in Peru woman's murder
Associated Press
Friday, January 13, 2012 9:3 PM

<snipped>

The Peruvian victim's father, Ricardo Flores, complained after the sentencing that Van der Sloot was living well in a Lima prison, where he has been segregated from the general population.

"A jail isn't a five-star hotel," Ricardo Flores told reporters. "Since the first day, we've been complaining about the excessive privileges" Van der Sloot allegedly enjoyed in jail.

Unconfirmed news reports, denied by penal authorities, say Van der Sloot has had a cellphone, television, a video gaming console and Internet access in his cell. A Peruvian TV station published a photo Friday it says was taken by Van der Sloot himself of his prison cell that shows a 42-inch LCD television, a Blu-ray player and an Internet modem.

Flores said that "everything they showed on the TV has been proven" but that he would not have documentation of it to present to the news media until Monday.

Van der Sloot's attorney, Jose Jimenez, said he is not familiar with his client's prison cell.

As in many developing nations, foreigners with money can buy superior treatment in Peru's prisons, including decent food, while the vast majority of inmates suffer overcrowding and constant peril from criminal gangs.

<snipped>

http://www.globalnews.ca/canada/world/sentencing+day+for+van+der+sloot+in+peru+woman39s+murder/6442558710/story.html

_____

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: January 17, 2012, 03:13:40 PM »

The anticipated Monday press conference did not happen but ... I believe in time it will.  Could it be that something akin to Beth Holloway and Aruba ... Ricardo Flores will become a force for Peru to reckon with.

Janet

+++++

Judges sentence Holloway suspect Van der Sloot to 28 years in Peru woman's murder
Associated Press
Friday, January 13, 2012 9:3 PM

<snipped>

The Peruvian victim's father, Ricardo Flores, complained after the sentencing that Van der Sloot was living well in a Lima prison, where he has been segregated from the general population.

"A jail isn't a five-star hotel," Ricardo Flores told reporters. "Since the first day, we've been complaining about the excessive privileges" Van der Sloot allegedly enjoyed in jail.

Unconfirmed news reports, denied by penal authorities, say Van der Sloot has had a cellphone, television, a video gaming console and Internet access in his cell. A Peruvian TV station published a photo Friday it says was taken by Van der Sloot himself of his prison cell that shows a 42-inch LCD television, a Blu-ray player and an Internet modem.

Flores said that "everything they showed on the TV has been proven" but that he would not have documentation of it to present to the news media until Monday.

Van der Sloot's attorney, Jose Jimenez, said he is not familiar with his client's prison cell.

As in many developing nations, foreigners with money can buy superior treatment in Peru's prisons, including decent food, while the vast majority of inmates suffer overcrowding and constant peril from criminal gangs.

<snipped>

http://www.globalnews.ca/canada/world/sentencing+day+for+van+der+sloot+in+peru+woman39s+murder/6442558710/story.html

I hope Ricardo Flores gets the support he needs to get some changes enacted. 

I wonder how soon after the sentencing was JVS moved to the other prison....

I would imagine, if whisked away, all his stuff, 42" LCD tv, gaming console, internet access, were all left behind and were up for grabs by the guards and his fellow inmates.   

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: January 17, 2012, 04:40:53 PM »

I can't remember the exact time they said he was moved, but it was that Friday nite, 1/13/2012 at between 6-10 pm.  I'll see if I can find the article again.

Challapalca him!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: January 17, 2012, 04:52:51 PM »

Unfortunately, unless someone takes Urine out, he will live like a king.  He is clever and manipulative.  A complete psychopath, he will control his prison world.  I pray someone will be paid off to end it all.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: January 17, 2012, 05:04:49 PM »

Unfortunately, unless someone takes Urine out, he will live like a king.  He is clever and manipulative.  A complete psychopath, he will control his prison world.  I pray someone will be paid off to end it all.....

Ok, ok, reality check here!!!

You're probably right, the vile, spawn of satan, will probably be running things as desperate and hard up women will continue to fund this chithead's lifestyle. 

*cough, cough, Mary Hamer, cough cough, comes to mind*

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: January 17, 2012, 05:05:45 PM »

I hope Ricardo Flores gets the support he needs to get some changes enacted. 

I would imagine, if whisked away, all his stuff, 42" LCD tv, gaming console, internet access, were all left behind and were up for grabs by the guards and his fellow inmates.   

Peru Court Sentences Van Der Sloot to 28 Years
LIMA, Peru January 13, 2012 (AP)

<snipped>

Late Friday, prison authorities told the AP that Van der Sloot had been transferred to the high-security Piedras Gordas prison in northern Lima in response to reports that he had enjoyed privileges like television, internet access and a cell phone in Castro Castro prison. Piedras Gordas holds local crime bosses and terrorism convicts, including Shining Path guerrillas.

"He will be in an individual cell at Piedras Gordas to give authorities greater control of him and cut off some of the facilities he has had in Castro Castro," said prison service spokeswoman Janeth Sanchez.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/court-sentence-van-der-sloot-murder-15354004

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: January 17, 2012, 05:09:49 PM »

I agree akmom.

Joran van der Sloot has the knowledge regarding who in high places in Holland/Aruba  participated in various aspects of the coverup/corrupt investigation that prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.  Joran holds the ace ... the ace if played could cause the Aruban/Dutch house of cards to collapse.  This guy needs to be pacified or taken out to assure his silence.  IMO   

Janet

+++++++

The House of Cards

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

<snipped>

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: ... The reason this case could still be solved is because there are so many people involved in Natalee's disappearance and in the disposal of her body. When somebody talks, they're going to all go down. This is like a house of cards.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

_____

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: January 17, 2012, 05:24:20 PM »

@Tamikosmom~

I sure hope Art Wood is correct!!   ::boxingjoran::

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: January 17, 2012, 05:48:46 PM »

I agree akmom.

Joran van der Sloot has the knowledge regarding who in high places in Holland/Aruba  participated in various aspects of the coverup/corrupt investigation that prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.  Joran holds the ace ... the ace if played could cause the Aruban/Dutch house of cards to collapse.  This guy needs to be pacified or taken out to assure his silence.  IMO   

Janet

There has been much speculation as to whether Joran, Paulus and 2K, were playing in the big leagues, and have had the protection of the same in order to protect their operations.  I firmly believe that if what J2KP know could take down the house, then the house would make a preemptive move, and take them out simultaneously before they would have the chance to sing. Look at the history of mobsters. If they felt threatened they would've been taken out already, not wait 6+ years

I do think that Joran will be taken out while he is in custody and we won't know whether it will be a silence hit, a revenge killing or simply a pizzed off fellow prisoner.

Challapalca him!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: January 17, 2012, 06:13:12 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/01/joran-van-der-sloot-childhood-history

The 'Personal Story' Of A Killer, Handwritten By Joran Van Der

(snip)   Titled 'My Personal Story,' van der Sloot was asked to write the text by forensic psychologist Silvia Rojas Regalado as part of a handwriting examination and it is part of an official police document.  (snip)

A copy of the handwritten document is available at the link above.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: January 17, 2012, 06:14:54 PM »

@Tamikosmom~

I sure hope Art Wood is correct!!   ::boxingjoran::

Hi Monkey King

Janet

+++++

At Any Give Moment

Beth Holloway's Story
The Oprah Winfrey Show  |  March 14, 2008

<snipped>

Despite what authorities have said, Beth says the case of her daughter's disappearance remains open for her family. "We've never really relied on an investigative approach to finding an answer," she says. "I think what we've relied on more heavily is at any given moment something unexpected could happen, and we really feel like someone could talk at any moment."

<snipped>

http://www.oprah.com/world/Beth-Holloways-Story/3

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #339 on: January 17, 2012, 06:26:55 PM »

I feel sorry (sort of) for the cab driver apprentice that drove Joran to Chile. The dude that rode shotgun.

Could you imagine having to call your mother and tell her you helped try to get the murderer to freedom

and your cut of the deal was only 12 bucks and a used pair of doo-lolly clackers? Monkey Devil!

Man, I bet his momma was tearing up that phone line!

"I told you - you would never amount to much! You should have gone to tech school like your brother!!!"

When Joran bites the dust... we need to compile a list of all the people he has mowed over along the way. All the lives he's ruined.

It'll be a very long list. Of that, I am positive.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.