April 18, 2024, 07:25:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion # 863 1/13/12 - 2/07/12  (Read 368836 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: January 19, 2012, 10:27:30 PM »

FLASHBACK - SEPTEMBER, 2005

Who Can We Trust?

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 182: September 1 Helen calls to say the court is asking for DNA from the Kalpoes and Joran van der Sloot and that their attorneys are fighting this.  She also says the suspects are pointing the finger at one another.

Page 183: Helen is very positive. "It looks good that they will remain in custody." she says.  Then about three hours after she tells me this encouraging news, a devastating call comes from an AP reporter.

"Paulus van der Sloot and his attorney are bragging to everyone that all three suspects are getting out day after tomorrow!

Then all the media start calling.  I call Helen, then FBI agent Bill and the U.S. vice-consul.  None of them have this information.  So we tell the media it must be a rumor.  But the word is out all over the island to the defense side that all three suspects will walk.

Four and a half hours after this announcement is made to international media by Joran's father and his defense team, the FBI calls to tell me it is indeed true.  So the three suspects who were last seen with my daughter, and who offered multiple versions of what happened that night, will go free.  And we are the last ones to find out.

Natalee's handwriting on her immigration card states that the duration of her stay here would be four nights.  It has been ninety-five.  And I have painstakingly counted every one of them.

When Helen calls, I stand in a corner of the hotel room, phone to my ear, tapping my head against the wall over and over.  Tears fall hard.  "I'm done, Helen.  I'm done.  No justice for Natalee in Aruba.  I'm done."

Page 185: The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?   She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a restaurant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

How is in the heck is this possible?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #421 on: January 20, 2012, 04:42:57 AM »

Janet, Jamcakes, MonkeyKing...

Mary had to work really hard to get Joran and Anita Van der Piggles all that money.

I read it in her own words, how she described some banks would not cooperate. Some said "We don't like Joran"

She was really hacked she kept being turned down to wire them cash. It takes hard work to be a horse's kazoo.

Has she learned in anything from it? I will not hold my breath.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: January 20, 2012, 05:50:55 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANY FLORES

ARUBA
URINE
ANITA
DEEPAK
SATISH

JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS...IT IS COMING FOR YOU

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: January 20, 2012, 07:53:50 AM »

Mary had to work really hard to get Joran and Anita Van der Piggles all that money.

I read it in her own words, how she described some banks would not cooperate. Some said "We don't like Joran"

She was really hacked she kept being turned down to wire them cash. It takes hard work to be a horse's kazoo.

It certainly does seem she kept running into people with "horse sense". 

(Hay, get it, that's the closest I could come to a horse at the moment!!)

You'd think some of it would have rubbed off!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #424 on: January 20, 2012, 11:59:21 AM »

Maybe that is why Joran's account is at an American bank.  I don't think American banks can discriminate and not cooperate.

It's sad.  Joran had to buy his friends and it seems so does Mary Hamer.  2 peas in a pod.  They deserve each other.

Challapalca him!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: January 20, 2012, 12:42:04 PM »

Maybe that is why Joran's account is at an American bank.  I don't think American banks can discriminate and not cooperate.

It's sad.  Joran had to buy his friends and it seems so does Mary Hamer.  2 peas in a pod.  They deserve each other.

I don't either.  Banks are there to make money, same as everyone else.

I think her claims are more for attention.  

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: January 20, 2012, 08:02:45 PM »

2-page article

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/01/21/joran-van-der-sloot-loses-support-of-guardian-angel-mary-hamer.html

Joran Van Der Sloot Loses Support of ‘Guardian Angel’ Mary Hamer
Jan 21, 2012 5:58 PM EST Sentenced to 28 years in the killing of Peruvian student Stephany Flores, Joran Van der Sloot has been moved to a maximum-security prison—and cut off from Dr. Mary Hamer, who says she wants her money back.

::snipping2::

The Lake City, Fla.-based Hamer now says she was swindled out of her $75,000 and accuses Van der Sloot’s attorney, Jimenez, of unprofessional conduct.

But in late December, Hamer hinted in an email to Jimenez that he could use the money to bribe prison authorities not to transfer Van der Sloot to a prison over two hours north of Lima. “Joran can use the money however he wants,” she wrote. “For example, if the director threatens to send him to [another prison, Piedras Gordas], to use this money to negotiate with the director and keep Joran safe.”

“She proclaims his innocence through incoherent arguments and has discredited me in the process,” said Jimenez.

The attorney says he returned the money to her over Van der Sloot’s objections, though she says she has not received it.

As Van der Sloot tries to win Hamer over once more, two more notes show how desperately he has been pleading for her support. One contains an accounting summary of the money he had tucked away in his attorney’s savings account, and a note on the bottom begs her to continue supporting him. He says he not only needs $69,000, but also another $1,000 to buy a new phone.

::snipping2::
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: January 20, 2012, 08:24:41 PM »

anyone watching the Joran Vander Sloot story on "Biography Channel??  Well done so far -- starring "Aline" (who is delusional)

GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #428 on: January 20, 2012, 08:30:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  You know I'm always here!  Just a quick note that Bio has on a repeat of "Who is the Real Joran van der Sloot?"  I'm guessing it will be updated as they usually do if anyone is interested.  It's dated 2010.  Sorry just found it a sec ago or would have put info up sooner

Never Give Up!

GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: January 20, 2012, 08:32:14 PM »

anyone watching the Joran Vander Sloot story on "Biography Channel??  Well done so far -- starring "Aline" (who is delusional)

I type Much slower since the accident Wreck you musta posted this as I was loggin in to post

Never Give Up!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: January 20, 2012, 08:41:24 PM »

I type Much slower since the accident Wreck you musta posted this as I was loggin in to post

I don't get the "Biography Channel."  Please share if you hear something new.  TIA

GrnLizrd, get well soon.
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #431 on: January 20, 2012, 09:12:42 PM »

Hi Grace,
I think it was well done covered most everything from start to finish.  They did update but it was just typed at the end about the conviction.  Maybe you will be able to find it on the bio chan. online not sure.  Thanks for the well wishes and hope all is well with you.

Never Give Up!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #432 on: January 20, 2012, 09:15:08 PM »

Oh, boy!

1) Mary Hamer wants to use Jiminez as a reason to get a mistrial for Joran

2) If Joran allows Jiminez to file his sentencing appeal, wouldn't that negate any request for a mistrial by implying continued trust?

3) Why an apartment?

4) Why bring up the Anita money now after 1 1/2 years?

5)  Why am I enjoying this so much?

Maybe because there is a real sense of "justice" to what's happening to Mary and until recently there has been no justice at all in this case!

I'm having a good time with it too, Jamcakes!     
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: January 20, 2012, 09:26:51 PM »

It's good see you GrnLizrd!  I'm sorry to hear you've had an accident.  Get well soon!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #434 on: January 20, 2012, 09:36:29 PM »

Maybe because there is a real sense of "justice" to what's happening to Mary and until recently there has been no justice at all in this case!

I'm having a good time with it too, Jamcakes!     

Personally, I have never understood how some women find Joran attractive/and or charming and/or believable.  We all watched in horror how Greta got sucked in during her 3-part interview with him. And we wondered how an educated woman like Mary Hamer could be so duped. Thank God the Peruvian judges saw straight through him!

I bet his ex-girlfriends are counting their blessings that they are still alive. 

Challapalca him!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #435 on: January 20, 2012, 09:36:34 PM »

Also, from the article above --

"The key concern of mine is the unprofessional conduct of Attorney Jimenez," said Hamer from the Lake City, Florida, in an exclusive interview with filmmaker Albert Harris, Jr of Whitelight Productions and cameraman Kell Ramos, that was recorded as part of their upcoming documentary on van der Sloot.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/01/joran-van-der-sloot-lawyer-ripped-claims-guardian-angel

So is all this screaming about the money nothing more than a publicity stunt? Since they interviewed crazy Mary, it's probably a safe assumption that they are telling urine's version of events. There is a Whitelight Productions in Johnson City, TN.  Makes me think of that Todd Black/Gil Cabot person for some reason.

Doesn't look like Johnson City..........
The two persons that are mentioned at the link seem to be New York/New Jersey based.

http://kellramos.com/2012/01/19/mary-hamer/
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: January 20, 2012, 09:40:57 PM »

Hi Grace,
I think it was well done covered most everything from start to finish.  They did update but it was just typed at the end about the conviction.  Maybe you will be able to find it on the bio chan. online not sure.  Thanks for the well wishes and hope all is well with you.

YW, GrnLizrd.  Welcome back and post more often--as much as you can, of course.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #437 on: January 20, 2012, 09:46:47 PM »

Sorry! I should have mentioned that I live in one of the "Tri-Cities" that include Johnson City, TN and am aware of White Light Productions. They do weddings, high school productions, and some local commercials. It seemed unlikely they'd be producing a documentary around Mary so I went digging.   
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: January 20, 2012, 09:52:10 PM »

Joran wants $1,000 so that he can "buy" a new cellphone and talk to Mary--Good luck with that idea; the prison has a cellphone jammer!

On Jan. 14, Van der Sloot was transferred to the maximum security prison Ancon I, once known as “Piedras Gordas” or “Fat Rocks,” which holds the country’s highest-profile criminals and is considered the most modern penitentiary in Peru. It has a cellphone jammer installed that may hinder further communications with Hamer

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/01/21/joran-van-der-sloot-loses-support-of-guardian-angel-mary-hamer.html
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: January 20, 2012, 10:21:22 PM »

Joran wants $1,000 so that he can "buy" a new cellphone and talk to Mary--Good luck with that idea; the prison has a cellphone jammer!

On Jan. 14, Van der Sloot was transferred to the maximum security prison Ancon I, once known as “Piedras Gordas” or “Fat Rocks,” which holds the country’s highest-profile criminals and is considered the most modern penitentiary in Peru. It has a cellphone jammer installed that may hinder further communications with Hamer

a Hamer jammer - sounds like lyrics in a rap song!

Challapalca him!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.