March 28, 2024, 08:16:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion # 863 1/13/12 - 2/07/12  (Read 366606 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: January 25, 2012, 06:29:08 PM »

It cannot be forgotten that Joran's attorney considered the prosecutor's charges a "big win" ... the prosecutor's charges that did not dictate a life sentence.  Jimenez fully comprehended that a 30 year sentence translated into a 10 year sentence.

It must not be forgotten that the family attorney appealed the prosecutor's charges.  Ricardo Flores believe that the brutal murder of his daughter was worthy of a life sentence.

Were the prosecutor's charges an outcome of a negotiated deal with Aruba/Holland that happened behind the scenes ... a negotiated deal attempting to appease Joran as well as pacify Stephany's family ... the Peruvians ... the court of public opinion?

Maybe ... Ricardo Flores will reveal at a later date what he planned on exposing at press conference on January 16th.

Janet

++++++

Joran's Attorney   

Date set for van der Sloot murder trial
Published: 9:44 am
Updated: 10:12 am

<snipped>

In September, the victim's family asked a three-judge panel for a more stringent charge akin to aggravated murder, which carries a maximum sentence of life in prison, but the panel of judges ruled on the prosecution's side.

Van der Sloot's defense attorney Luis Jimenez Navarro told CNN'S In Session this was a big win for his client. If Van der Sloot is found guilty and sentenced to the maximum penalty, under Peru's jail reduction credits, he may only serve a third of the time.

<snipped>

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Date-set-for-van-der-Sloot-murder-trial/J1Yl6nagmkmRXf0qcfRMXA.cspx

Family Attorney

Hearing for Van der Sloot held in Peru
12:01 PM, Sep 12, 2011

<snipped>

Alvarez said there were also some discrepancies with the evidence presented in the case and the official charges of voluntary manslaughter.

"We have said there are inconsistencies in the prosecution's account and its accusations, between the evidence it uses and what it is asking for.  These inconsistencies could bring about negative consequences at trial because it could result in a mistrial," Alvarez said.

<snipped>

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/article/172815/288/Hearing-for-Van-der-Sloot-held-in-Peru

Stephany's Father

Van der Sloot Gets 28 Years for Murder in Peru
Jan 13, 2012 6:15 PM EST

<snipped>

After the conviction, the victim’s father, Ricardo Flores, and older brother, Enrique, held a press conference. “We’re about to conclude an investigation, and we hope we’ll be able to release the information on Monday regarding the excess privileges this man has had from the first day of his seclusion,” said Mr. Ricardo Flores.

Flores’s attorney took the microphone and demanded: “How can it be that a person that is in prison is more comfortable than if he were free? We will hold a press conference to present all the irregularities in this man’s imprisonment on Monday.”

“Mr. Flores wants peace for his family. The damage is done and it is beyond repair,” he continued.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=12557.260;num_replies=274

s.t.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #581 on: January 25, 2012, 07:34:30 PM »

http://books.google.com/books?id=O5rs8UkMj64C&pg=PA2703&lpg=PA2703&dq=bribery+at+Piedras+Gordas+Prison&source=bl&ots=6A3db6Vp4B&sig=1nPoqQ1uA6bcuy2u_4vtXG3c-6o&hl=en&sa=X&ei=TZUgT4C6OsyRgQfsiMDZCA&sqi=2&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=bribery%20at%20Piedras%20Gordas%20Prison&f=false

Country Reports on Human Rights Practices for 2007

(It won't let me copy and paste.)

on page 2703 - Scroll down to Prison and Detention Center Conditions -

Here is some I rewrote:

::snipping2::
Prison conditions were harsh.  Prisoners with money had access to cell phones, illicit drugs, and meals prepared outside the prison.* But conditions were poor to extremely harsh in all facilities for prisoners lacking funds.  Overcrowding, poor sanitation, and inadequate nutrition and health care were serious problems.  Inmates had intermittent access to running water; bathing facilities were inadequate; kitchen facilities were unhygienic; and prisoners slept in hallways and common areas for lack of cell space***.  Illegal drugs were available in many prisons, and tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS were reportedly at near epidemic levels. Prison authorities budgeted approximately $1.00 (3.00 soles) per prisoner per day for food.

Conditions were especially harsh in maximum-security facilities located at high altitudes**

Prison guards and fellow inmates routinely abused prisoners.  There were deaths of inmates in prisons, most attributed to fellow inmates but some due to negligence by guards. Guards received little or no training or supervision. ***

~~~~~~

*So, prisoners with money have it easier.

**No wonder Joran doesn't want to go to prison in Peru's Siberia.

***Seems that Joran can only be kept safe if he remains in solitaire.

Challapalca him!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: January 25, 2012, 08:07:21 PM »

This report is about the prison that Joran's lawyer Jiminez is trying to keep Joran from being sent to:

SPECIAL REPORT ON THE HUMAN RIGHTS SITUATION AT THE CHALLAPALCA PRISON, DEPARTMENT OF TACNA, REPUBLIC OF PERU Note - the report is from 2002

http://www.cidh.oas.org/countryrep/challapalca.eng/report.htm

25.     There is no regular electricity or running water. The prison has an electrical generator that operates from 5:00 p.m. to 5:00 a..m. for the outside areas, and until 9:00 p.m. for the cells.  Water for human consumption in the prison is drawn from a well located approximately one kilometer away.

26.     The temperatures recorded most of the year are from 8 to 9 degrees Celsius in the day, and dropping sharply through the late afternoon and evening, to minus 20 degrees Celsius, with a steady icy wind that sharpens and worsens the effects of the altitude, especially as of June, when the winter begins.[15]

28.     The security of the prison is guaranteed by 51 INPE guards who work in three-month shifts, as does the director; they are then transferred to other prisons.  It was indicated that the staff should receive an additional economic incentive to accept working at the prison, due to the poor conditions and the remote location. It was also reported that it had been some time since they had been paid such incentive pay, due to the lack of resources.

38.     Despite the difficult conditions, due to the temperature, the Commission found that the cells and corridors have no heating, and that the prisoners are prohibited from having portable stoves or heaters in their cells. The corridors and cells are extremely cold, and this becomes more intense with the continuing currents of cold wind that penetrate through the skylights or windows located on the upper part of the walls that run from the corridor to the yards of the pavilions, which do not have glass and over which they are not allowed to place any kind of protection from the excessive cold.  Some cells also have leaks of water in the walls and floors that makes them humid, as they lack ventilation.

39.     The cells have no electricity. The little bit of artificial light is tenuous and is in the corridors, according to the administration and the prisoners, and is only turned on at nightfall; soon thereafter it is turned off.  The prisoners have no opportunity whatsoever to read or study once they are locked in the cells.

40.     Each cell has a latrine attached to the floor, and a small raised deposit of water at room temperature for drainage and personal hygiene, without any mechanism to dispense it, such as a tap or shower.

41.     The Commission was able to verify that the low temperatures are so severe that inside one of the pavilions there were three blocks of ice of considerable size, still solid, which according to the prisoners had been drawn from the internal drainpipes of the building two weeks earlier

44.     Most of the prisoners interviewed indicated that personal hygiene cannot be practiced every day because the water is so cold; they only bathe twice weekly.  In addition, they indicated that they do not receive the articles they need to wash their clothes, the cells, toilets, and other places in the pavilions. It was further established that the water for personal hygiene is drawn from the Maure river, which passes near the prison, and used directly, without any treatment.

51.     The prison administration reported that the prisoners were given food three times a day, with a balanced and varied diet in keeping with the possibilities and budget of 2.50 soles (approximately US$ 0.60) daily per inmate.  In other reports of the Office of the Ombudsman, and in comments by some inmates, it was indicated that the daily amount allocated per prisoner was 3.50 soles (approximately US$ 1.00).[17]

52.     The prisoners stated that the food was of fair quality, without much variety; that there was no possibility of them improving it by having their own kitchens, or of getting a special diet for those in need of it for health reasons.

53.     They also indicated that the water for human consumption was not potable, as a result of which they had repeated gastric problems.  The Commission was able to verify the insufficient treatment of the water, as it is drawn from a well a considerable distance from the prison, taken in a tin tank, then has chlorine pills placed in it, and one liter daily is distributed to the prisoners in pots, plastic containers, or bottles.

56.     The prisoners have no possibility of doing physical exercise, or practicing any sport, or having any kind of open-air recreation.  They can only take sun or walk in the internal yard of each pavilion.

57.     The Commission determines that the Challapalca Prison does not have the facilities for performing physical activities and sports for the well-being and re-socialization of the persons held there.

61.     One of the prisoners’ complaints in this respect is that the medical service does not have the appropriate medicines for diseases that require some treatment and special medication.  They also noted that the affections most commonly encountered are gastric infections, herpes, headaches, respiratory problems, ophthalmological problems, the vast majority of which are caused by the altitude, and are not properly addressed, since in some cases they require a diagnosis, adequate medicines, or more specialized care.

62.     Oxygen in the body diminishes as altitude increases, bringing on acute mountain sickness commonly known as soroche, which may be mild to severe. In addition to acute mountain sickness is chronic soroche, or enfermedad de monge, which has the following symptomatic picture:

This disease is characterized by the presence of neuropsychic symptoms such as the lack of mental concentration, difficulty sleeping well, headaches, buzzing in the ears, fatigue, changes in the character and memory, and certain difficulties in movement. In addition, there may be problems at other levels, such as in the locomotor, circulatory, digestive, and endocrine systems, which, when compromised, may substantially reduce physical and mental performance. High red blood cell counts is always a clear sign of the affection.[18]

73.     The solitary confinement cells, also called “environments for reflection,” were visited; it was noted that they have no ventilation or the minimum hygienic conditions for those who are kept there.  The administration reported that solitary confinement was never imposed for more than 45 days, yet the Commission saw that one prisoner had remained in solitary confinement from the date he was taken to the prison, in September 2001, to the date of the visit.[23]

74.     The prison administration recognized in an investigation undertaken in response to a writ of habeas corpus, that in effect these prisoners had been placed in solitary confinement out of security considerations.[24]

92.     Due to the prison’s geographic location, there is practically no access to the communications media. Radio and television signals are not picked up. No magazines or newspapers come in.  There are rooms in the pavilions for libraries, but they are empty. The total incommunication with the outside world is redeemed only by the visits of some family members who bring them news about what is going on outside.

~~~~

Wow!  This place sounds like the perfect place for Joran to spend his 28 years!

Challapalca him!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: January 25, 2012, 08:07:50 PM »

It cannot be forgotten that Joran's attorney considered the prosecutor's charges a "big win" ... the prosecutor's charges that did not dictate a life sentence.  Jimenez fully comprehended that a 30 year sentence translated into a 10 year sentence.

It must not be forgotten that the family attorney appealed the prosecutor's charges.  Ricardo Flores believe that the brutal murder of his daughter was worthy of a life sentence.

Were the prosecutor's charges an outcome of a negotiated deal with Aruba/Holland that happened behind the scenes ... a negotiated deal attempting to appease Joran as well as pacify Stephany's family ... the Peruvians ... the court of public opinion?

Maybe ... Ricardo Flores will reveal at a later date what he planned on exposing at press conference on January 16th.

Janet

++++++

Joran's Attorney   

Date set for van der Sloot murder trial
Published: 9:44 am
Updated: 10:12 am

<snipped>

In September, the victim's family asked a three-judge panel for a more stringent charge akin to aggravated murder, which carries a maximum sentence of life in prison, but the panel of judges ruled on the prosecution's side.

Van der Sloot's defense attorney Luis Jimenez Navarro told CNN'S In Session this was a big win for his client. If Van der Sloot is found guilty and sentenced to the maximum penalty, under Peru's jail reduction credits, he may only serve a third of the time.

<snipped>

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Date-set-for-van-der-Sloot-murder-trial/J1Yl6nagmkmRXf0qcfRMXA.cspx

Family Attorney

Hearing for Van der Sloot held in Peru
12:01 PM, Sep 12, 2011

<snipped>

Alvarez said there were also some discrepancies with the evidence presented in the case and the official charges of voluntary manslaughter.

"We have said there are inconsistencies in the prosecution's account and its accusations, between the evidence it uses and what it is asking for.  These inconsistencies could bring about negative consequences at trial because it could result in a mistrial," Alvarez said.

<snipped>

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/article/172815/288/Hearing-for-Van-der-Sloot-held-in-Peru

Stephany's Father

Van der Sloot Gets 28 Years for Murder in Peru
Jan 13, 2012 6:15 PM EST

<snipped>

After the conviction, the victim’s father, Ricardo Flores, and older brother, Enrique, held a press conference. “We’re about to conclude an investigation, and we hope we’ll be able to release the information on Monday regarding the excess privileges this man has had from the first day of his seclusion,” said Mr. Ricardo Flores.

Flores’s attorney took the microphone and demanded: “How can it be that a person that is in prison is more comfortable than if he were free? We will hold a press conference to present all the irregularities in this man’s imprisonment on Monday.”

“Mr. Flores wants peace for his family. The damage is done and it is beyond repair,” he continued.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=12557.260;num_replies=274

s.t.

Other than bringing this up constantly.......................................... just what do you think allows Aruba (or Holland) to have ANY influence on what happens in Peru or Peru's justice system?????????????? 

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: January 25, 2012, 08:21:20 PM »

2009 Country Reports on Human Rights Practices - Peru

http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/publisher,USDOS,,PER,4b9e52cb8c,0.html

Basically unchanged from the 2007 report I posted.

Challapalca him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #585 on: January 25, 2012, 08:24:20 PM »

He thinks it's all a game, to get publicity for himself?

Sickening!   

https://www.facebook.com/PerezHilton/posts/320352968009431

https://www.facebook.com/PerezHilton/posts/318232921554769

https://www.facebook.com/PerezHilton?sk=wall

John Ludwick
Hey im the guy you say nancy grace ripped. cuz i defend my friend Joran van der Sloot. you went to rip me on your website too i saw. so dont hide, im more than willing to discuss the case with you. You want to break some news? lets start with natalee
Like ·  · 20 hours ago ·
Katarina Canales likes this.

John Ludwick
All i id is stand up for my best friend, anybody would. and that split second can ruin your life, so hopfully with good time and work credit he leaves Peru in 10 yrs But as far as my knowledge in Natalee its the only card i havent revealed
Like ·  · Sunday at 2:26am

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: January 25, 2012, 08:33:12 PM »

He's got a card he hasn't revealed?   

That guy's not playing with a full deck!   

Joran probably only acted like he was his friend to get money to gamble with, but John still considers him his best friend.  Pathetic....really.

But I guess none of his other friends were notorious murderers that got him on TV for a few minutes.

What a claim to fame!   

Don't you know his family's proud.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: January 25, 2012, 08:42:43 PM »

Until the truth is revealed ... I am just speculating.

Since Joran van der Sloot was detained in Peru ... Ricardo Flores has been complaining about "excessive" privileges given Joran.  Considering Joran arrived at the prison broke ... where was the funds/pressure that afforded these "excessive" privileges from the "first day"  originating.

jamcakes cites a document "Prisoners with money had access to cell phones, illicit drugs, and meals prepared outside the prison.*  It does appear that an inmate suspected in the brutal murder of a Peruvian citizen was bestowed with so much more.

Janet

++++

Judges sentence Holloway suspect Van der Sloot to 28 years in Peru woman's murder
Associated Press
Friday, January 13, 2012 9:3 PM

<snipped>

The Peruvian victim's father, Ricardo Flores, complained after the sentencing that Van der Sloot was living well in a Lima prison, where he has been segregated from the general population.

"A jail isn't a five-star hotel," Ricardo Flores told reporters. "Since the first day, we've been complaining about the excessive privileges" Van der Sloot allegedly enjoyed in jail.

Unconfirmed news reports, denied by penal authorities, say Van der Sloot has had a cellphone, television, a video gaming console and Internet access in his cell. A Peruvian TV station published a photo Friday it says was taken by Van der Sloot himself of his prison cell that shows a 42-inch LCD television, a Blu-ray player and an Internet modem.

Flores said that "everything they showed on the TV has been proven" but that he would not have documentation of it to present to the news media until Monday.

Van der Sloot's attorney, Jose Jimenez, said he is not familiar with his client's prison cell.

As in many developing nations, foreigners with money can buy superior treatment in Peru's prisons, including decent food, while the vast majority of inmates suffer overcrowding and constant peril from criminal gangs.

<snipped>

http://www.globalnews.ca/canada/world/sentencing+day+for+van+der+sloot+in+peru+woman39s+murder/6442558710/story.html

Van der Sloot arrives at Lima police headquarters
June 6, 2010 -- Updated 1916 GMT (0316 HKT)

<snipped>

The Dutch Consulate is now involved in the case and has volunteered a defense attorney for van der Sloot, according to Carlos Neyra, a spokesman for the Peruvian Investigative Police.

The Dutch Consulate has told Peruvian authorities that it is not comfortable with the way van der Sloot has been presented to the media, Neyra said. The Peruvian Minister of the Interior is asking authorities not to talk about the case without his authorization.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/05/peru.murder.case/index.html?hpt=T2

What to do if you are arrested abroad

Complaints about detention

Do you have any complaints about the conditions or your treatment in prison? Every prison has a complaints procedure. First, report your complaint to the prison. If that doesn’t help, discuss your complaint with the embassy.

The embassy or consulate can only complain to the prison on your behalf if you are being treated worse than your fellow inmates. If that is the case, the embassy will – after discussions with you – insist that you be treated humanely. If your human rights are being violated – for instance, if you are being tortured – the Netherlands will hold the country detaining you responsible.

<snipped>

http://lebanon.nlembassy.org/services/emergencies/emergencies/minbuza%3Ashare/what-to-do-if-you-are-arrested-abroad.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: January 25, 2012, 08:47:03 PM »

Dutch Embassy - Peru

Official: Van der Sloot confesses to Peru slaying
updated 6/8/2010 11:17:34 AM ET

<snipped>

Dutch Embassy chief consular officer Angela Lowe said her government was providing van der Sloot with "regular consular assistance, which means an occasional consular visit, and we will make sure he is being treated decently, just like any other inmate."  She said Peruvian authorities have assured the Dutch government they are treating him well. "They are taking this case very seriously," she added. "The world is watching."

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37542848/ns/world_news-americas/t/official-van-der-sloot-confesses-peru-slaying/

Dutch Embassy - Chile

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Van Der Sloot Captured on Murder Charge
Aired June 3, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Vinda De Sousa is on the line. She is the Aruban attorney for Natalee Holloway`s dad, Dave.  Vinda, we have just learned that a delegation from the Dutch embassy visited Joran minutes ago in a Chilean jail. ...

OK. What are your thoughts of the fact that the Dutch embassy visited him in jail in Chile?

DE SOUSA: Well, you know, that`s -- that`s not unusual. Whenever a Dutch citizen is jailed abroad, either the embassy or the consul general will visit the person detained or in custody, being a Dutch citizen, to offer assistance, it`s part of the Dutch policy.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/03/ijvm.01.html

_____

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: January 25, 2012, 08:49:27 PM »

Joran probably only acted like he was his friend to get money to gamble with, but John still considers him his best friend.  Pathetic....really.

But I guess none of his other friends were notorious murderers that got him on TV for a few minutes.

What a claim to fame!   

The card John Ludwick has is probable just another one of Joran's made up stories.  Go ahead and play it John - why wait?

Joran called John asking him for money on John's birthday which was right before Joran killed Stephany.

Also of note, John has said that Joran was very generous with his money, buying food and drinks for John.  They supposedly met in Aruba right before Paulus's funeral which was in mid Feb.  And Joran would trust him with the truth about Natalee?  And they became best friends in only a few months, so much so that John would get on national TV and make a fool of himself defending Jorans right to kill Stephany.  LOL. 

Both are/were pathetic losers desperate for a friend.  They deserve each other!

Challapalca him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: January 25, 2012, 08:50:51 PM »

Steph Watts is John Ludwick's facebook friend.

Maybe John should tune in to Steph's new show!   

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=762617564&ref=pb

Steph Watts
January 17 near Manhattan, NY
FIRST DAY ON MY NEW SHOW "I MURDERED MY BFF"

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: January 25, 2012, 08:53:33 PM »

carpe noctem
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #836 6/8/10 -
« Reply #916 on: June 10, 2010, 12:57:31 AM »

Those rusty Dutch buggers just can`t keep their hands off that boy, can they?

It`s built in to their DNA.

As was learned, the Dutchman would have the advice of a private lawyer had been hired by diplomats from the embassy.

http://www.ojo.com.pe/ojo/nota.php?txtSecci_id=25&txtNota_id=368861

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8078.msg1153576#msg1153576

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: January 25, 2012, 08:55:57 PM »

Broke?

NANCY GRACE
Van Der Sloot Confession Transcript Released
Aired June 14, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  Here is an e-mail exchange between you and Joran Van Der Sloot where he says, happy birthday, I hope you had a good day. This is May 29.

And remember how important family and friends are. By the way, can you send me some money through Western Union tomorrow? Remember that?

JOHN LUDWICK, FRIEND OF JORAN VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, I do.

GRACE: Did you send him money?

LUDWICK: No, I didn`t. He had told me -- that was the evening of May 29th and I guess the alleged event happened later -- a few hours later into the 30th. But he told me he needed money to get back to Aruba. So, I mean, before I had a chance to help him out, I couldn`t get ahold of him. And then the news said what it said.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/14/ng.01.html

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #593 on: January 25, 2012, 08:58:16 PM »

What a claim to fame!   

John doesn't have any other friends. Sock puppets do not COUNT! ( Why hellooooo Lamb Chop! )

He is sad. ... and in his writing he actually admits that he has ruined his own life.

He pretends to hold a card that will unlock Natalee's case... and of course, he has nothing.

Notice how he stresses how Joran was his BEST friend. ha ha haaaaaa

He probably ran into him one time at a 7-11. What a homer. Yeah, me and Joran go way back... to March or something.

Ludwick >>>> Get A LIFE, please!!!!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: January 25, 2012, 09:04:45 PM »

Sickening!   

John Ludwick
Hey im the guy you say nancy grace ripped. cuz i defend my friend Joran van der Sloot. you went to rip me on your website too i saw. so dont hide, im more than willing to discuss the case with you. You want to break some news? lets start with natalee
Like ·  · 20 hours ago ·

John Ludwick
All i id is stand up for my best friend, anybody would. and that split second can ruin your life, so hopfully with good time and work credit he leaves Peru in 10 yrs But as far as my knowledge in Natalee its the only card i havent revealed

Maybe the FBI should take a closer look at this dipshit loser (sorry no other way to describe this fool)

He's to Joran what Forrester is to Robyn (total user/loser, IMO)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: January 25, 2012, 09:14:38 PM »

What a claim to fame!   

John doesn't have any other friends. Sock puppets do not COUNT! ( Why hellooooo Lamb Chop! )

He is sad. ... and in his writing he actually admits that he has ruined his own life.

He pretends to hold a card that will unlock Natalee's case... and of course, he has nothing.

He probably ran into him one time at a 7-11. What a homer. Yeah, me and Joran go way back... to March or something.

Him and Joran both were "one toke over the line"...at hello.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: January 25, 2012, 09:18:32 PM »

Sickening!   

John Ludwick
Like ·  · 20 hours ago ·

John Ludwick

Maybe the FBI should take a closer look at this dipshit loser (sorry no other way to describe this fool)

He's to Joran what Forrester is to Robyn (total user/loser, IMO)

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #597 on: January 25, 2012, 09:27:03 PM »

After killing Stephany and fleeing to Chile, Interpol put out an international arrest warrant for him.

Chile expelled Joran to avoid the slower, costlier, appealable extradition process.

Peru took this dangerous international criminal and allowed him his rights of having the Dutch consulate to facilitate a lawyer for him, and having an interpreter at his "confession".  Peru had to treat this notorious prisoner with kid gloves otherwise some slick lawyer would claim Joran's rights had been violated. This does not mean that Peru had to bow and makes deals with Aruba and/or the NL with regards to how Peru should treat their prisoner.  Recognizing that Joran was a security risk, Peru kept Joran isolated to protect him.  Who knows who all sent Joran money and/or when prior to or in conjunction with Mary Hamer. 

Mr Flores speaks of Joran's excessive privileges since day 1.  Maybe "day 1" is a loose interpretation of "from the beginning"  or "early on". For a grieving father who lost his daughter to such a monster as Joran who got away with it before, any privilege, even being kept in solitaire for security reasons, is one privilege too many. Joran didn't give Stephany any dispensation or privileges, he took EVERYTHING away from her.

There is no long arm from Aruba or the NL protecting Joran, or making behind the scene deals on his behalf.  Joran is just being afforded protection and decency lest he claim civil rights violations.  Peru is being careful b/c they want him behind bars for a long time.  And they want to send him to Challapacca.  Any other privileges Joran has, he has had to buy.

jmo

Challapalca him!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: January 25, 2012, 11:22:33 PM »

After killing Stephany and fleeing to Chile, Interpol put out an international arrest warrant for him.

Chile expelled Joran to avoid the slower, costlier, appealable extradition process.

Peru took this dangerous international criminal and allowed him his rights of having the Dutch consulate to facilitate a lawyer for him, and having an interpreter at his "confession".  Peru had to treat this notorious prisoner with kid gloves otherwise some slick lawyer would claim Joran's rights had been violated. This does not mean that Peru had to bow and makes deals with Aruba and/or the NL with regards to how Peru should treat their prisoner.  Recognizing that Joran was a security risk, Peru kept Joran isolated to protect him.  Who knows who all sent Joran money and/or when prior to or in conjunction with Mary Hamer. 

Mr Flores speaks of Joran's excessive privileges since day 1.  Maybe "day 1" is a loose interpretation of "from the beginning"  or "early on". For a grieving father who lost his daughter to such a monster as Joran who got away with it before, any privilege, even being kept in solitaire for security reasons, is one privilege too many. Joran didn't give Stephany any dispensation or privileges, he took EVERYTHING away from her.

There is no long arm from Aruba or the NL protecting Joran, or making behind the scene deals on his behalf.  Joran is just being afforded protection and decency lest he claim civil rights violations.  Peru is being careful b/c they want him behind bars for a long time.  And they want to send him to Challapacca.  Any other privileges Joran has, he has had to buy.

jmo

Totally agree! 

Judge Mental
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: January 25, 2012, 11:50:54 PM »

C'mon... give the guy a little more credit.  It was a gas station!  LOL!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.