March 28, 2024, 07:59:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion # 863 1/13/12 - 2/07/12  (Read 366605 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #600 on: January 26, 2012, 12:18:53 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/42398-qsentencia-di-joran-van-der-sloot-no-lo-cambiaq.html

Papiamentu translation:

"sentencia of joran van der sloot not will cambia"

wednesday, 25 january 2012 13:35

corte supremo peruvian cu have to evalua the peticion for declara the sentencia of joran nulo, probably will bay declara the sentencia here valido. this, according the experto of derecho penal peruvian, giovanna gismondi. the is of opinion cu not have sufficient base for change the veredicto cu owing to sentencia joran at 28 year of jail. corte supremo have three opcion: can declara the sentencia nulo, can adapta the sentencia or declara this because; valido.

josé jiménez navarro, the advocate of joran, owing to anuncia week happen cu his cliente wanted try let declara the sentencia nulo. monday ultimo, the advocate owing to let know in prensa peruvian cu now his aim is for succeed one sentencia more downstairs. the advocate owing to stay desapunta after of the sentencia of his cliente of some day happen. past owing to wait for one sentencia more downstairs, mirando cu joran owing to declara his self culpabel y always owing to colabora cu the investigacion. corte not owing to give mucho value at this at instant cu owing to determina the castigo. besides, the advocate is achieve cu at none instant owing to balota the first confesion of joran.

corte supremo will evalua unicamente the sentencia can escrito. probably will come one sesion in cual joran his defence will achieve the posibilidad for elabora on the peticion. according jiménez, corte supremo will take one decision at april.

comentarionan (1) mustra/kita comentarionan come across...

scirbi for gotfather, january 25, 2012

they have to dune 280 ana (years) corda good the macamba (derogatory term for Dutch) ey owing to dana (damage, harm) name of aruba also

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #601 on: January 26, 2012, 12:30:45 AM »

He probably ran into him one time at a 7-11. What a homer. Yeah, me and Joran go way back... to March or something.

C'mon... give the guy a little more credit.  It was a gas station!  LOL!!

And in the bathroom, no less!   

Challapalca him!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: January 26, 2012, 12:43:35 AM »

Maybe John wants in on the game Joran was playing, interviews for money. Where nothing is revealed that is true. Just a guess. Same type of low life.     
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: January 26, 2012, 03:21:54 AM »

Me thinks Urine understands better than anyone that he must keep himself visible in the media, because if he doesn't keep the lights on, his will go dark. It's called survival. Once the lights fade away justice will come, but what do I know?

::justice2NJ::

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: January 26, 2012, 03:32:44 AM »

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: January 26, 2012, 04:29:28 AM »

Maybe the FBI should take a closer look at this dipshit loser (sorry no other way to describe this fool)

He's to Joran what Forrester is to Robyn (total user/loser, IMO)

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: January 26, 2012, 07:14:28 AM »

http://www.andina.com.pe/ingles/Noticia.aspx?id=5iygkT4lzq8=

Peru, Netherlands agree extradition treaty

Lima, May 14 (ANDINA). Peru and the Netherlands have agreed an extradition treaty which allows some Dutch prisoners in Peru and Peruvians jailed in the Netherlands to apply to complete their prison terms in their homeland once their appeal process has been completed.

Foreign Minister Uri Rosenthal and his Peruvian opposite number Jose Antonio Garcia Belaunde signed a treaty on the transfer of sentenced persons and the enforcement of criminal judgments on Thursday. "The treaty allows residents of the Kingdom of the Netherlands who have been sentenced to prison by final and irrevocable judgment in Peru" to serve their sentence in the Netherlands, said Rosenthal.

Peruvians who are in prison in the Netherlands are also entitled to invoke the treaty. Both countries are under obligation to grant a detainee's request. The treaty will enter into force as soon as both parliaments have approved it.

::snipping2::

The foreign ministry says there are currently 117 Dutch nationals in Peruvian prisons. In 113 cases, they have been convicted of a drugs offence.

~~~

I'm hoping that the word "SOME" is the operable word here, and that some refers to prisoners convicted of drug offenses and not murder charges.

Also of interest is that the prisoner has to have finished his appeals process, having a final & irrevocable sentence, then he can apply for the extradition and it is automatically accepted.  What the hell-o?

Please don't let it apply to convicted murderers, and if it does, please let the extradition to the US take precedent before the extradition to the NL.

Maybe this treaty is why Joran's lawyer is basing his appeal on the confession that they asked to be thrown out anyway.   

I say, " Challapalca, Joran!"

Challapalca him!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #607 on: January 26, 2012, 07:29:02 AM »

http://www.nisnews.nl/public/140511_4.htm

Peru, Netherlands Agree Extradition Treaty

(Basically verbatim of the above posted article, except for the following:)

Van der Sloot's case is not yet concluded. Depending on the sentence his client receives, his lawyer Maximo Altez does plan to make use of the new regulation.

Altez hopes that his client will be convicted of 'manslaughter by violence,' carrying a jail sentence of 3 to 5 years. "If he is given a sentence of five years, I will advise him to apply for the transfer to the Netherlands. If it is longer, we must look at this again separately."

~~~~~
Although, Altez is no longer Joran's lawyer, I wonder if this is part of Jiminez's plan.

Of note here is the convicted of "manslaughter by violence" phrase.  Hopefully since Joran was convicted of MURDER and not manslaughter, he isn't eligible for the treaty. Then Jiminez will have to fight to expand the treaty.

I say, "Challapalca, Joran!"

Challapalca him!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: January 26, 2012, 08:11:28 AM »

More on extradition

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2012/01/11/international/i074140S51.DTL&ao=all

While the parents of Holloway and Flores want him to experience the greater deprivation of a U.S. prison, they will have to wait for him to serve his time before any extradition on U.S. charges related to his alleged extortion of Holloway's mother, a Peruvian legal expert said.

Late Friday, prison authorities told the AP that Van der Sloot had been transferred to the high-security Piedras Gordas prison in northern Lima in response to reports that he had enjoyed privileges like television, internet access and a cell phone in Castro Castro prison. Piedras Gordas holds local crime bosses and terrorism convicts, including Shining Path guerrillas.

"He will be in an individual cell at Piedras Gordas to give authorities greater control of him and cut off some of the facilities he has had in Castro Castro," said prison service spokeswoman Janeth Sanchez.

Earlier Friday, the three female judges showed no sign of believing his contrition for the May 2010 killing of Stephany Flores. Their sentence, which took a clerk nearly two hours to read as Van der Sloot repeatedly wiped sweat from his brow, said he was guilty of "first-degree murder with aggravating factors of ferocity and great cruelty."

Peruvian criminal law expert Luis Lamas said Peru's legal code specifies that Van der Sloot serve his time before he can be extradited.**

But Ken Randall, dean of University of Alabama law school, said he believes Peru's extradition treaty with the United States would allow for Van der Sloot to be extradited to the U.S. to stand trial on the extortion and fraud charges before his sentence ends.

"In this extraordinary case of Natalee Holloway, Peru would be well advised to do so," he said.

~~~~

Different reports from different media sources!

** I read that as applicable to the extradition to the US, not to the NL.

Challapalca him!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: January 26, 2012, 08:51:13 AM »

Me thinks Urine understands better than anyone that he must keep himself visible in the media, because if hee::e doesn't keep the lights on, his will go dark. It's called survival. Once the lights fade away justice will come, but what do I know?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: January 26, 2012, 08:53:05 AM »

http://www.andina.com.pe/ingles/Noticia.aspx?id=5iygkT4lzq8=

Peru, Netherlands agree extradition treaty

Lima, May 14 (ANDINA). Peru and the Netherlands have agreed an extradition treaty which allows some Dutch prisoners in Peru and Peruvians jailed in the Netherlands to apply to complete their prison terms in their homeland once their appeal process has been completed.

Foreign Minister Uri Rosenthal and his Peruvian opposite number Jose Antonio Garcia Belaunde signed a treaty on the transfer of sentenced persons and the enforcement of criminal judgments on Thursday. "The treaty allows residents of the Kingdom of the Netherlands who have been sentenced to prison by final and irrevocable judgment in Peru" to serve their sentence in the Netherlands, said Rosenthal.

Peruvians who are in prison in the Netherlands are also entitled to invoke the treaty. Both countries are under obligation to grant a detainee's request. The treaty will enter into force as soon as both parliaments have approved it.

The foreign ministry says there are currently 117 Dutch nationals in Peruvian prisons. In 113 cases, they have been convicted of a drugs offence.

~~~

I'm hoping that the word "SOME" is the operable word here, and that some refers to prisoners convicted of drug offenses and not murder charges.

Also of interest is that the prisoner has to have finished his appeals process, having a final & irrevocable sentence, then he can apply for the extradition and it is automatically accepted.  What the hell-o?

Please don't let it apply to convicted murderers, and if it does, please let the extradition to the US take precedent before the extradition to the NL.

Maybe this treaty is why Joran's lawyer is basing his appeal on the confession that they asked to be thrown out anyway.   

I say, " Challapalca, Joran!"

BBM

ITA 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: January 26, 2012, 11:45:15 AM »

Van der Sloot's health deteriorates after move to high security jail in Peru: report

NEWSCORE
Last Updated: 10:28 AM, January 26, 2012

LIMA -- Convicted killer Joran van der Sloot's health has deteriorated since he was moved to a high security prison in Peru, RadarOnline.com reported.

The Dutchman, who was jailed for 28 years for the 2010 murder of Peruvian woman Stephany Flores, was transferred to maximum security prison Piedras Gordas, in the north of capital Lima, following criticism that conditions at Lima's Castro Castro jail, where he spent 18 months, were too comfortable.

In contrast to Castro Castro, where van der Sloot reportedly bonded with inmates and guards and enjoyed perks such as conjugal visits and internet access, the 24 year old has been placed in solitary confinement at Piedras Gordas and has complained he feels ill and depressed.

"His health has suffered and he is not doing well there," a source told RadarOnline.com. "Joran blames the food and the water. He says that he is depressed and feeling weak all the time."

Mary Hamer, a Florida woman who pays the killer's legal bills, told the gossip site she was "very worried about his deteriorating health."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/peru_report_sloot_health_deteriorates_WbfSdxA7ov3VkZli4D1gXN#ixzz1kaDr9kfS

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: January 26, 2012, 11:51:27 AM »

Joran Van Der Sloot's Health Deteriorates After Being Moved To Maximum Security Prison

By Debbie Emery - Radar Reporter

Joran van der Sloot is no stranger to life in jail but his new home is a far cry from the luxuries he had grown used to during his 18 months at Lima's Castro Castro prison.

After he was sentenced to 28 years on January 13 for the May 2010 murder of Stephany Flores, van der Sloot was transferred to the high security facility of Piedras Gordas in northern Lima in response to criticism that his living conditions were too comfortable, and RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that since the move his health has been in a downward spiral.

Read More:
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/01/joran-van-der-sloot-health-deteriorates-maximum-security-prison

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: January 26, 2012, 11:52:08 AM »

My apologies if this info has been posted already.  I just happened to be reading at work and saw the article.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #614 on: January 26, 2012, 12:32:30 PM »

He sure is one fugly mo-fo!

Challapalca him!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #615 on: January 26, 2012, 12:35:32 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot's Health Deteriorates After Being Moved To Maximum Security Prison

I hope he already has one rip roaring case of rim rot!  Tee hee

Challapalca him!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: January 26, 2012, 12:36:09 PM »

My apologies if this info has been posted already.  I just happened to be reading at work and saw the article.

No worries, San.  I don't really mind  repeats of news of Joran suffering in prison  ::boxingjoran::  JMHO

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #617 on: January 26, 2012, 12:38:44 PM »

Thanks San!!!

The radiologist from Lake City, Florida, who keeps in close contact with van der Sloot and pays his legal bills, has expressed concern in the past about his physical well-being.

"He was groggy, he was stumbling, he knocked over a glass of water, and he had a rash around his neck," she told RadarOnline.com after she visited him last December.

Awwwww.... ol' cabeza de gordo is suffering from a rash. Such a pity. I wonder if that is covered under Mary's International law of Humanocide?

I will bake him some of my famous bird flu biscuits and ship them to him right away.

Natalee and Stephany suffered, Joran knows nothing of suffering. A rash! Such a candyazz.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #618 on: January 26, 2012, 01:12:33 PM »

He does have a rash!

Ring around the collar, holmes. You sweat too much, like your pa. Some baby talc and a good ointment would clear that right up.

Cell phone - $1,000

Baby powder - $2.50

He was never good at making a decent priority list. >>>>>  ::boxingjoran:: el stoopie-do!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #619 on: January 26, 2012, 01:14:55 PM »

Thanks San!!!

The radiologist from Lake City, Florida, who keeps in close contact with van der Sloot and pays his legal bills, has expressed concern in the past about his physical well-being.

"He was groggy, he was stumbling, he knocked over a glass of water, and he had a rash around his neck," she told RadarOnline.com after she visited him last December.

Awwwww.... ol' cabeza de gordo is suffering from a rash. Such a pity. I wonder if that is covered under Mary's International law of Humanocide?

I will bake him some of my famous bird flu biscuits and ship them to him right away.

Natalee and Stephany suffered, Joran knows nothing of suffering. A rash! Such a candyazz.
hmmm...wonder if that rash is from a leash around his neck?  Maybe his guards are treating him like the wild animal he is.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.