March 29, 2024, 04:43:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion # 863 1/13/12 - 2/07/12  (Read 366738 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: January 26, 2012, 09:52:08 PM »

O/T

Kermit!!

In the past couple of weeks the Fraser Valley was hit with over a foot of snow as well as freezing temperatures.  However in the past three days the temperature has warmed and the heavens opened up to 48 hours of torrential rains.  Clear skies is where it at today and ... a look at the back of our property reveals a lake.  My point.  The filled in small pond is no longer an issue in preventing you from hopping across the line for a visit.  Border guards are instructed not to shoot frogs as they are not considered illegal. 

Ribbit!

Janet

Your last directions sent me and Miss Piggy search'n the woods for days. Miss Piggy says she an't takn no chances until she gets a clear map directly to the Canuck pond. I swear I told her it was gonna be fun ice skat'n on the pond, but alas she's got her heart set on Oscar Night this year. Man or Muppet song is nominated. Me thinks an Oscar might be coming home with us.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #641 on: January 26, 2012, 09:52:58 PM »

How much can the sporter's health deteriorate in a week's time?

Didn't he pull this same stunt when he first went to Castro Castro.?
He refused to eat or drink until they force fed him

I think it is just more of the Van der Sloot theatrics....like a baby holding it's
breath until it gets it way.

I agree.   ::boxingjoran::

Since when is a RASH considered a "downward spiral"... if that is the litmus test, I am like three inches from the grave.

I only have like three things on me that work right, on any given day. Put on your big boy pants, Joran! Quit your caterwauling, ya big baby.

---

Scary Mary is on Anderson tomorrow.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/01/joran-van-der-sloot-guardian-angel-anderson-interview

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #642 on: January 26, 2012, 09:54:29 PM »

FROM BOY TO A MURDERER - Instead of wasting time on extradition, his family ought to influence him to tell Beth everything that happened that night that he kidnapped and murdered Natalee .....truth will set you free & will clean up his rash!

2005 ISA School of Aruba Graduate now working for Peruvian Dept. of Corrections
            Hobbies: Poker
            Likes: Scratching his ringworm rash with remaining free time
            Current girlfriend: Scary Mary of the panhandle
            Fave Sayings: "So much bad luck sometimes!"

That mug on him. He's aged twenty years in 6 1/2. It's hard on the body being such a numbnuts.

Just wait for winter!  His favorite time of year...NOT!   Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: January 26, 2012, 09:55:36 PM »

I think it is just more of the Van der Sloot theatrics....like a baby holding it's

You nailed it!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: January 26, 2012, 09:56:52 PM »

FROM BOY TO A MURDERER - Instead of wasting time on extradition, his family ought to influence him to tell Beth everything that happened that night that he kidnapped and murdered Natalee .....truth will set you free & will clean up his rash!

2005 ISA School of Aruba Graduate now working for Peruvian Dept. of Corrections
            Hobbies: Poker
            Likes: Scratching his ringworm rash with remaining free time
            Current girlfriend: Scary Mary of the panhandle
            Fave Sayings: "So much bad luck sometimes!"

That mug on him. He's aged twenty years in 6 1/2. It's hard on the body being such a numbnuts.

Just wait for winter!  His favorite time of year...NOT!   Monkey Devil!

Winter is Siberia

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: January 26, 2012, 10:03:48 PM »

Winter is Siberia

without electricity in the cells or running water!

Challapalca him!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: January 26, 2012, 10:06:40 PM »

Winter is Siberia

without electricity in the cells or running water!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: January 26, 2012, 10:23:40 PM »

I agree.   ::boxingjoran::

Since when is a RASH considered a "downward spiral"... if that is the litmus test, I am like three inches from the grave.

I only have like three things on me that work right, on any given day. Put on your big boy pants, Joran! Quit your caterwauling, ya big baby.

---

Scary Mary is on Anderson tomorrow.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/01/joran-van-der-sloot-guardian-angel-anderson-interview

Thanks for the heads up Carpe.  Hope Anderson lets her have it again.   

::snipping2::

"You have asked for money back. You have given a total of how much money -- about $100,000?" Anderson asked Mary incredulously.

"And you had also sent money before that, how much money before that had you sent?" he inquired.

"I sent $16,500 before that for attorney's fees and I asked Mr. Jimenez to acquire an FBI document from the Peruvian court system, and several other things," Mary explained.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: January 26, 2012, 10:26:40 PM »

Who has more more money than sense?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: January 26, 2012, 10:31:50 PM »

Who has more more money than sense?   

Monkey Devil!

M-A-R-Y   

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #650 on: January 26, 2012, 10:48:22 PM »

Later in the interview, Hamer made the groundbreaking revelation she doesn't think Joran is guilty of the murder, despite making a public confession that led to him being sentenced to 28 years in prison on January 13.

"I still believe he's innocent. I still don't know who killed Stephany Flores. There are too many unanswered questions," she told Cooper.

"Joran has told me repeatedly in phone calls, 'Mary. I'm afraid someone is going to kill my family.' When you are under a death threat and your family is being threatened to be killed, anybody confesses to murder."

The woman is certifiable!  I hope the Florida Board of Medical Examiners keeps a close eye on her.  She sounds like she is tottering if not already over the edge.  I certainly wouldn't be a patient of hers b/c of her state of mind and knowing what my money is ultimately funding!

Boycott Mary Hamer!

Challapalca him!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: January 27, 2012, 12:08:34 AM »

O/T

Kermit!!

In the past couple of weeks the Fraser Valley was hit with over a foot of snow as well as freezing temperatures.  However in the past three days the temperature has warmed and the heavens opened up to 48 hours of torrential rains.  Clear skies is where it at today and ... a look at the back of our property reveals a lake.  My point.  The filled in small pond is no longer an issue in preventing you from hopping across the line for a visit.  Border guards are instructed not to shoot frogs as they are not considered illegal. 

Ribbit!

Janet

Your last directions sent me and Miss Piggy search'n the woods for days. Miss Piggy says she an't takn no chances until she gets a clear map directly to the Canuck pond. I swear I told her it was gonna be fun ice skat'n on the pond, but alas she's got her heart set on Oscar Night this year. Man or Muppet song is nominated. Me thinks an Oscar might be coming home with us.

Kermit

I don't believe for a minute that you and Miss Piggy got lost.  My one line maps are so simple to follow.  Could it be you both found a secluded shallow pond amongst those trees ... a pond where you were free to jump from lily pad to lily pad and your significant other could frolic for hours on end in the pond's muddy bottom.

Hubby had spent all day making sushi rolls (norimaki) in anticipation.  Guess what we ate for the next three days.  By the third day ... the rice gets hard even if it is sealed in handiwrap.

Good Night.

Janet
9:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: January 27, 2012, 02:34:32 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: January 27, 2012, 02:39:14 AM »

Justice for Stephany! 

::justice2NJ::

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: January 27, 2012, 01:25:03 PM »

Anderson:

Sugar Mary tells Anderson she did not go to the trial as she received "a threat" against her life
She was grieving for Urine as she saw he was suffering
Still believes Urine is innocent
Urine has told her repeatedly that someone will kill his family
Worst moment of Sugar Mary's life was the moment Urine got convicted of murder
Attorney Yiminez did not live up to the standards of an attorney his legal strategy was poor
Ricardo Flores is Secret Service (WTH?)
Urine said Elton Garcia suspect FBI or CIA agent paid for his plane tickets in Peru and bought the hotel room for him which is entrapment
Urine was lured to Peru
Anderson tells her what she is saying sounds completely divorced from reality
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: January 27, 2012, 01:27:28 PM »

Anderson:

Sugar Mary tells Anderson she did not go to the trial as she received "a threat" against her life
She was grieving for Urine as she saw he was suffering
Still believes Urine is innocent
Urine has told her repeatedly that someone will kill his family
Worst moment of Sugar Mary's life was the moment Urine got convicted of murder
Attorney Yiminez did not live up to the standards of an attorney his legal strategy was poor
Ricardo Flores is Secret Service (WTH?)
Urine said Elton Garcia suspect FBI or CIA agent paid for his plane tickets in Peru and bought the hotel room for him which is entrapment
Urine was lured to Peru
Anderson tells her what she is saying sounds completely divorced from reality

Thanks for the overview Northern Rose.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: January 27, 2012, 01:28:46 PM »

Sugar Mary says in medicine they are taught to recognize PTSD.  Anderson calls her on that and tells her as a radiologist she is taught to read xrays and how can she watch someone on TV and declare he has PTSD? 
Sugar says Urine suffers from sever psychological trauma from 2005. Anderson tells her what she is saying is insulting to people who REALLY suffer from PTSD and do not kill anyone.

Then Mary says PTSD is not an excuse, that Yininez should have used it as a legal strategy which he did not.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #657 on: January 27, 2012, 01:29:47 PM »

Even though we can't see Joran's ugly face, this picture still creeps me out.
Maybe it's his huge, hairy murdering hands.

Hopefully he's thinking about all the soap he will be picking up off the floor in Peruvian prisons.

One thing is sure, he's pure fugly, inside and out!

Challapalca him!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #658 on: January 27, 2012, 01:34:32 PM »

Sugar Mary says in medicine they are taught to recognize PTSD.  Anderson calls her on that and tells her as a radiologist she is taught to read xrays and how can she watch someone on TV and declare he has PTSD? 
Sugar says Urine suffers from sever psychological trauma from 2005. Anderson tells her what she is saying is insulting to people who REALLY suffer from PTSD and do not kill anyone.

Then Mary says PTSD is not an excuse, that Yininez should have used it as a legal strategy which he did not.

During Joran's trial, I heard Jimenez try to insert the PTSD excuse/strategy every chance he got.

Challapalca him!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: January 27, 2012, 01:36:21 PM »

Anderson:

Now reading letters and emails Sugar has received since he was found guilty
Sugar gave Yiminez about $100,000
Sent $16,500 before that for attorney fees
Sugar does not think Urine is playing her
Sugar says "face it, we still do not know who killed Stephany Flores"
Even if Urine did kill someone you have to look at the context and if it was entrapment he did something he would not normally do
Sugar stands for ethics and Gandhi and Martin Luther King
She proposed a peace treaty between the pres of Peru and Obama
Sugar says brilliant people do not accept "no"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.