March 29, 2024, 07:47:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion # 863 1/13/12 - 2/07/12  (Read 366761 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: January 27, 2012, 05:53:39 PM »

CapsLockWizard play a major deceptive role in distracting attention away from the happenings on board the Persistence ... happenings that had everything to do with furthering the Aruban coverup that had prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.

Kermit ... I hope you and Miss Piggy enjoy the Oscars.  The lake that emerged in our backyard following the snow and rain is no more.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #681 on: January 27, 2012, 06:01:10 PM »

Anderson:

Sugar has continually reached out to Beth.  Sent letter to Beth's attorney offering to fly Beth, Ricardo and Anita to meet for a reconciliation.

Sugar says it is all about healing.

Anderson asks what business or right she has in any of this to involve herself in this.  If Anderson were Beth he would be horrified with what she is doing

Sugar says she has compassion for Beth and Urine has told her he has compassion for Beth, has never said one bad word against Beth and Urine has even proposed a missing persons day in respect for Beth

It makes me madder than a hornet too.

Here you go, Mary... Ghandi wants you to buy it.

--------
BullPuck.com is for sale (Bull Puck)

Click here to buy BullPuck.com for $1,795
--------

If I knew your address, lady. I might just consider sending you a complimentary load.

She claims to have a ZERO TOLERANCE drug use policy - yet sent a prisoner in Texas that was busted for running marijuana, 150 bucks.

You're unhinged, Miss Hamer. Nutty as a jar of Planters.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #682 on: January 27, 2012, 06:23:35 PM »

She claims to have a ZERO TOLERANCE drug use policy - yet sent a prisoner in Texas that was busted for running marijuana, 150 bucks.

You're unhinged, Miss Hamer. Nutty as a jar of Planters.

Good catch!  She also called the prisoner in Texas a good friend of hers.

What is a radiologist doing with a drug running friend?

And if he wasn't her friend before getting busted, is she going around making prisoners "friends" and/or is she so pathetic that she has to buy herself some friends

Challapalca him!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: January 27, 2012, 06:28:12 PM »

Meet the Batshit Crazy Woman Convinced of Joran Van Der Sloot’s Innocence

http://jezebel.com/5880074/meet-the-batshit-crazy-woman-convinced-of-joran-van-der-sloots-innocence
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: January 27, 2012, 06:31:56 PM »

'Guardian' believes in innocence Joran

NEW YORK - The U.S. Mary Hammer remains in the innocence of Joran van der Sloot believe, even though he recently announced that he was the Peruvian Stephany Flores killed. The 'guardian' of Van der Sloot said Friday that the talk show from Anderson Cooper.
 According to Hammer-known Van der Sloot because he was threatened. Self said the radiologist from Florida also have received a death threat, so they did not attend his trial.

::snipping2::

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/11392948/___Joran_is_onschuldig___.html?sn=binnenland,buitenland
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: January 27, 2012, 06:34:22 PM »

Joran not testify against taxi drivers

Joran van der Sloot will not testify against him three taxi drivers in Peru to the border with Chile brought.

The three had Joran really should tell the authorities when he said he had killed someone and had to quickly leave the country. Instead, they took him to the southern border of the country.

The exact reason why Van der Sloot refused to testify, the court was not given. Earlier this week testified against Joran even if not three, then stopped because the prison staff and he does not go to court could be transported.

http://www.powned.tv/nieuws/buitenland/2012/01/joran_getuigt_niet_tegen_taxic.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: January 27, 2012, 06:35:58 PM »

Joran van der Sloot refuses to testify

LIMA - Joran van der Sloot on Friday not to testify in the case of three taxi drivers who have been to Chile. That said a spokesman for the court on site.

The three taxi drivers that they are accused Van der Sloot is not the authorities have indicated they would have after he said that he had slain a man and that he therefore had to fast from Peru.

On Wednesday, Van der Sloot even in this case should testify. It was canceled because the prison staff, and he ceased not from his cell to court could be transported.

http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/2726226/joran-van-sloot-weigert-getuigen.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: January 27, 2012, 06:38:16 PM »

Joran taxi driver refuses to testify against Joran van der Sloot refused Friday to testify in the case of three taxi drivers who have been to Chile.

They are accused Joran that they have not indicated when he told them he was from Peru quickly because he had committed a murder. He had in fact already testify Wednesday, but was canceled because of a strike by prison staff.

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/nederland/2012/joran-weigert-te-getuigen-tegen-taxichauffeurs/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: January 27, 2012, 06:42:45 PM »

"Joran known because family is threatened"

Guardian Mary Hamer still believes in the innocence of Joran van der Sloot. "The family of Joran is threatened with death, so he pleaded guilty. Everyone will admit murder when your family or your family is threatened. "

That leaves Friday Hamer know in the U.S. talk show Anderson Cooper. Joran has repeatedly over the phone Hamer told his family in danger. "Mary, I'm terrified that someone will kill my family," he said.

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1013/Buitenland/article/detail/3140584/2012/01/27/Joran-bekende-omdat-familie-wordt-bedreigd.dhtml
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #689 on: January 27, 2012, 07:06:58 PM »

Guardian Mary Hamer still believes in the innocence of Joran van der Sloot. "The family of Joran is threatened with death, so he pleaded guilty. Everyone will admit murder when your family or your family is threatened. "

That leaves Friday Hamer know in the U.S. talk show Anderson Cooper. Joran has repeatedly over the phone Hamer told his family in danger. "Mary, I'm terrified that someone will kill my family," he said.

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1013/Buitenland/article/detail/3140584/2012/01/27/Joran-bekende-omdat-familie-wordt-bedreigd.dhtml

He should have thought about how his actions would affect his family before he himself KILLED members of other people's families.  @@

Challapalca him!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #690 on: January 27, 2012, 08:08:04 PM »

He should have thought about how his actions would affect his family before he himself KILLED members of other people's families.  @@

Another thing she said that was really bothersome to me was...

"I'm willing to stand up and be killed for it." (Fighting for Joran, and his Ghandi program, and to stop the violence, and all that jazz)

For a split second, I imagined I was one of her patients... and I heard her say that she wanted to "Stand up and be killed"

...and I was all like, CHECK PLEASE!!!! I'm going home to make another appointment with another doctor... one that wants to live.

I have a few requirements in a good doctor. Wanting to live... is pretty high on my list. It helps me with the follow-up visit. Just sayin...

The more Anderson lets her jabber, the more disturbing she is.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: January 27, 2012, 08:19:08 PM »

Oh please, Mary!!  Joran, his family and the whole island of Aruba was threatened when he killed Natalee and he didn't plead guilty.....unless of course you consider the confession to Van der Straaten, that was past bedtime so illegal.  Even that was not because of the threats.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: January 27, 2012, 08:30:05 PM »

Carpe,

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: January 27, 2012, 08:39:10 PM »

God only knows what she "sees" in the brain CTs.  Private life delusions and behavior have a way of spilling over into practice.  She has to be working for the VA, a private group would afford her a "leave". 
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #694 on: January 27, 2012, 09:05:27 PM »

Another thing she said that was really bothersome to me was...

"I'm willing to stand up and be killed for it." (Fighting for Joran, and his Ghandi program, and to stop the violence, and all that jazz)

For a split second, I imagined I was one of her patients... and I heard her say that she wanted to "Stand up and be killed"

...and I was all like, CHECK PLEASE!!!! I'm going home to make another appointment with another doctor... one that wants to live.

I have a few requirements in a good doctor. Wanting to live... is pretty high on my list. It helps me with the follow-up visit. Just sayin...

The more Anderson lets her jabber, the more disturbing she is.

I feel sorry for the veterans who are forced to use her as their Dr without choice.

I hope the Florida Board of Medical Examiners steps in and examines her mental ability to practice medicine.

Challapalca him!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: January 27, 2012, 09:16:25 PM »

God only knows what she "sees" in the brain CTs.  Private life delusions and behavior have a way of spilling over into practice.  She has to be working for the VA, a private group would afford her a "leave". 

Mary Hamer is a radiologist in Lake City, Florida who apparently once had a practice in Montgomery, Alabama.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Joran-is-a-beautiful-person-American-radiologist/6gZ7FOpqGkmFnyGht3qqgA.cspx

Lake City Medical Center
340 NW Commerce Dr, Lake City, FL 32055

Baptist Medical Center South
2105 E South Blvd, Montgomery, AL 36116

Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
619 S Marion Ave, Lake City, FL 32025

http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Mary_Hamer
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #696 on: January 27, 2012, 09:56:03 PM »

Thanks for the summary of Anderson's show Northern Rose!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #697 on: January 28, 2012, 12:36:38 AM »

I'm thinking "Mary" has been standing too close to the radiation machine. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #698 on: January 28, 2012, 01:16:06 AM »

Repeatedly apparently...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: January 28, 2012, 07:26:39 AM »

Repeatedly apparently...

ITA

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.