March 29, 2024, 04:25:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion # 863 1/13/12 - 2/07/12  (Read 366736 times)
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: January 30, 2012, 10:04:14 AM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/dutch_killer_van_der_sloot_guardian_OupZRKYx2pFBBqkjK1V3yI

::snipping2::

In a letter addressed to President Obama, Peruvian president Ollanta Humala, the Flores family and Natalee Holloway's mother Beth, Hamer writes how she is broke after paying the killer's legal fees and outlines her fears that he will die of a drug overdose or be murdered in jail.

"I, Mary Hamer officially and formally am resigning from my spiritual and civil rights advocacy work on behalf of Joran van der Sloot," she writes. "The US government and Peru have won the battle. I lose. I accept defeat."

"I have fought fervently on behalf of Joran van der Sloot with NO results," the letter, published on the gossip site, says. "I have sacrificed my life's savings and I am now poor. I have risked death threats."

She adds, "I fear that Joran van der Sloot will die of a drug overdose or that he will be murdered by a guard or another prisoner in the Peruvian prison system; I will hold the Peruvian and US governments responsible if Mr. van der Sloot dies during his 28 year sentence."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/dutch_killer_van_der_sloot_guardian_OupZRKYx2pFBBqkjK1V3yI#ixzz1kwympldw

She, and she alone, created her own misery.

Who cares about her situation?

Whaaa - Whaaa
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #741 on: January 30, 2012, 10:06:36 AM »

Thanks, Klaas! Sounds like Mary's family  had a "Come to Ghandi Meeting" with her?

I would have said look honey, you need to focus on something else for a bit... like a puzzle, a sudoku, some gardening, or latch-hooking a rug, perhaps... or we're going to have to take a little trip downtown to see the "Baker."

Joran did Joran in. It's nobody else's fault, but his.

Every time he should have made a left... he took a right.

Saving people who don't want it... just never works. Not even with a Ghandi program!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: January 30, 2012, 10:27:47 AM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/01/joran-van-der-sloot-guardian-angel-mary-hamer-resigns-murder-stephany-flores

Joran Van Der Sloot’s ‘Guardian Angel’ Hangs Up Her Wings, Resigns From CaseJoran Van Der Sloot’s ‘Guardian Angel’ Hangs Up Her Wings, Resigns From Case
Posted on Jan 30, 2012 @ 06:00AM   

RESIGNATION from the JORAN Van der SLOOT’s Case. 1/29/12.

Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce: I Will Fight No More Forever.

Dear President Obama, President Humala, Beth Holloway, the Flores family, the Media & Joran Van der Sloot:

*RESIGNATION: I, Mary Hamer officially & formally am resigning from my spiritual & civil rights advocacy work on behalf of Joran Van der Sloot. I am only one person who is outperformed by the powerful U.S. & Peruvian governments. The U.S. government & Peru have won the battle. I lose. I accept defeat.

#1. U.S.: For example, I have filed many Freedom of Information Act requests & Appeals to the U.S. Government including an investigation of [redacted], a request to subpoena [redacted] emails & the Video Surveillance equipment & the laptop Death threat of May 30, 2010 – With NO results. The only information I gained was that the Alabama District Court sealed document is Missing which Joran states [redacted] destroyed. Overall, I believe that [redacted] illegally entrapped Mr. Van der Sloot in the Hotel Tac Room #309 on May 30, 2010 – that lead to the death of Stephany Flores & the murder conviction & 28 year sentence of Joran Van der Sloot. & Yet I am told by the U.S. government that [redacted] privacy is #1. priority.

#2. PERU: Each time I fight for Joran’s civil rights with the Peruvian government Joran & I are punished; For example, in December 2011 I complained to the Peruvian government about the negligent medical care at Castro prison including the negligent prescription of Tramadol, Clonazepam, MAO anti-depressants, Flexeril & Valium; I told the Peruvian government that this is an Addictive, toxic & suicidal mix of drugs. As a result of this complaint Joran was punished with Solitary confinement & I was banned from the Castro prison forever.

MANSLAUGHTER: Joran did Not commit murder. Joran committed Manslaughter with Stephany Flores' provocation; Joran had PTSD Diminished Mental Capacity & He was in a state of Self-Defense from years of a destroyed Self-esteem.

*PERSONAL RISK: I have fought fervently on behalf of Joran Van der Sloot with NO results. I have sacrificed my life’s savings & I am now poor. I have risked death threats. I have been banned from Western Union because of my FBI investigation. The Castro guard Guebarra said that I Mary Hamer can not visit Joran Van der Sloot because I talk to the media; Therefore, I have NO freedom of speech in Peru.

*DRUGS: I have told Joran that as a Medical Doctor I have a Zero tolerance policy for illegal drugs. For example, I do not condone Marijuana which has many bad side effects including brain damage, breast enlargement & lung cancer. Also, I do not approve of South American cocaine paste or Paco. & I do not condone heroin.

*PEACE EFFORTS: I have made many efforts to Unite & Heal: The U.S., Peru, Beth Holloway, the Flores family, Anita Van der Sloot & Joran – But all parties have rejected my Olive branch of Peace & my Gandhi Non-Violence program. Anita told me that quote: Some Lives are Not to Save!

*FEARS: I fear that Joran Van der Sloot will die of a Drug overdose or that he will be Murdered by a guard or another prisoner in the Peruvian Prison system; I will hold the Peruvian & U.S. governments responsible if Mr. Van der Sloot dies during his 28 year sentence. I also fear that Joran will contract Tuberculosis in prison. Also, regarding solitary confinement, the United Nations considers isolation a form of torture.

CONCLUSION: In conclusion, As Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce said: I will fight No more forever. The U.S government & the Peruvian governments, Beth Holloway, the Flores family, Anita Van der Sloot & Joran have won & I lose. I accept defeat.

Thank you. Respectfully & Humbly, Mary Hamer, M.D. U.S.A.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: January 30, 2012, 10:39:19 AM »

Holy buzzards!!!! Mary has been banned from Western Union. That's like being banned from the Piggly Wiggly!

Now, that made me belly laugh this morning.

You should never wear out your welcome. (even if you think the FBI is behind it)

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: January 30, 2012, 11:27:46 AM »

Marijuana causes breast enlargements??

Damn...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: January 30, 2012, 11:35:37 AM »

Marijuana causes breast enlargements??

Damn...

Well, I just had to go look that up of course.     And it looks like there's a laundry list of things that could have resulted in Joran's moobs, (man boobs).

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/gynecomastia/DS00850/DSECTION=causes
Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
Causes
By Mayo Clinic staff

Gynecomastia is triggered by a decrease in the amount of the hormone testosterone compared with estrogen. The cause of this decrease can be conditions that block the effects of or reduce testosterone or a condition that increases your estrogen level. Several things can upset the hormone balance, including the following.

Medications
A number of medications can cause gynecomastia. These include:

Anti-androgens used to treat prostate enlargement or cancer and some other conditions. Examples include flutamide, finasteride (Proscar) and spironolactone (Aldactone).
    Anabolic steroids and androgens.
    AIDS medications. Gynecomastia can develop in HIV-positive men who are receiving a treatment regimen called highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART). Efavirenz (Sustiva) is more commonly associated with gynecomastia than are other HIV medications.
    Anti-anxiety medications, such as diazepam (Valium).
    Tricyclic antidepressants.
    Antibiotics.
    Ulcer medications, such as cimetidine.
    Cancer treatment (chemotherapy).
    Heart medications, such as digoxin (Lanoxin) and calcium channel blockers.

Street drugs and alcohol
Substances that can cause gynecomastia include:

Alcohol
    Amphetamines
    Marijuana
    Heroin
    Methadone

Health conditions
Several health conditions can cause gynecomastia by affecting the normal balance of hormones. These include:

Hypogonadism. Any of the conditions that interfere with normal testosterone production, such as Klinefelter syndrome or pituitary insufficiency, can be associated with gynecomastia.
    Aging. Hormone changes that occur with normal aging can cause gynecomastia, especially in men who are overweight.
    Tumors. Some tumors, such as those involving the testes, adrenal glands or pituitary gland, can produce hormones that alter the male-female hormone balance.
    Hyperthyroidism. In this condition, the thyroid gland produces too much of the hormone thyroxine.
    Kidney failure. About half the people being treated with regular hemodialysis experience gynecomastia due to hormonal changes.
    Liver failure and cirrhosis. Hormonal fluctuations related to liver problems as well as medications taken for cirrhosis are associated with gynecomastia.
    Malnutrition and starvation. When your body is deprived of adequate nutrition, testosterone levels drop, but estrogen levels remain constant, causing a hormonal imbalance. Gynecomastia can also occur once normal nutrition resumes.

Herbal products
Plant oils, such as tea tree or lavender, used in shampoos, soaps or lotions have been associated with gynecomastia. This is probably due to their weak estrogenic activity.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: January 30, 2012, 11:44:00 AM »

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003165.htm
Gynecomastia
Gynecomastia is the growth of abnormally large breasts in males. It is due to the excess growth of breast tissue, not excess fat tissue.
Causes

Androgens are hormones that create male characteristics, such as hair growth, muscle size, and a deep voice. Estrogens are hormones that create female characteristics. All men have both androgens and estrogens.

Changes in the levels of these hormones, or in how the body uses or responds to these hormones can cause enlarged breasts in men.

More than half of boys develop gynecomastia during puberty.

Other causes include:

Aging
    Cancer chemotherapy
    Chronic liver disease
    Exposure to anabolic steroid hormones
    Exposure to estrogen hormone
    Kidney failure and dialysis
    Lack (deficiency) of testosterone (male hormone)
    Marijuana use
    Hormone treatment for prostate cancer
    Radiation treatment of the testicles
    Side effects of some medications (ketoconazole, spironolactone, metronidazole, cimetidine (Tagamet))

Rare causes include:

Genetic defects
    Overactive thyroid
    Tumors
Home Care

Apply cold compresses and use pain relievers ( analgesics) as your health care provider recommends if swollen breasts are also tender.

Other tips include:

Stop taking all recreational drugs, such as marijuana
    Stop taking all nutritional supplements or any drugs you are taking for bodybuilding

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: January 30, 2012, 11:45:11 AM »

Okay, that should cover the subject of Mary Hamer's concerns about Joran's Moobs.  I'm sorry if it was TMI.  

::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran::

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: January 30, 2012, 12:06:05 PM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/dutch_killer_van_der_sloot_guardian_OupZRKYx2pFBBqkjK1V3yI

In a letter addressed to President Obama, Peruvian president Ollanta Humala, the Flores family and Natalee Holloway's mother Beth, Hamer writes how she is broke after paying the killer's legal fees and outlines her fears that he will die of a drug overdose or be murdered in jail.

"I, Mary Hamer officially and formally am resigning from my spiritual and civil rights advocacy work on behalf of Joran van der Sloot," she writes. "The US government and Peru have won the battle. I lose. I accept defeat."

"I have fought fervently on behalf of Joran van der Sloot with NO results," the letter, published on the gossip site, says. "I have sacrificed my life's savings and I am now poor. I have risked death threats."

She adds, "I fear that Joran van der Sloot will die of a drug overdose or that he will be murdered by a guard or another prisoner in the Peruvian prison system; I will hold the Peruvian and US governments responsible if Mr. van der Sloot dies during his 28 year sentence."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/dutch_killer_van_der_sloot_guardian_OupZRKYx2pFBBqkjK1V3yI#ixzz1kwympldw

Anderson Continues the Conversation: Women in Love with Prisoners
Thursday, January 12, 2012 4:00AM

http://www.andersoncooper.com/2012/01/12/anderson-continues-the-conversation-women-in-love-with-prisoners/

Mary Hamer: Continuing the Conversation...
Friday, January 27, 2012 7:31AM

http://www.andersoncooper.com/2012/01/26/mary-hamer-continuing-the-conversation/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: January 30, 2012, 12:11:40 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/01/joran-van-der-sloot-guardian-angel-mary-hamer-resigns-murder-stephany-flores

Joran Van Der Sloot’s ‘Guardian Angel’ Hangs Up Her Wings, Resigns From CaseJoran Van Der Sloot’s ‘Guardian Angel’ Hangs Up Her Wings, Resigns From Case

Dear President Obama, President Humala, Beth Holloway, the Flores family, the Media & Joran Van der Sloot:

*RESIGNATION: I, Mary Hamer officially & formally am resigning from my spiritual & civil rights advocacy work on behalf of Joran Van der Sloot. I am only one person who is outperformed by the powerful U.S. & Peruvian governments. The U.S. government & Peru have won the battle. I lose. I accept defeat.

#1. U.S.: For example, I have filed many Freedom of Information Act requests & Appeals to the U.S. Government including an investigation of [redacted], a request to subpoena [redacted] emails & the Video Surveillance equipment & the laptop Death threat of May 30, 2010 – With NO results. The only information I gained was that the Alabama District Court sealed document is Missing which Joran states [redacted] destroyed. Overall, I believe that [redacted] illegally entrapped Mr. Van der Sloot in the Hotel Tac Room #309 on May 30, 2010 – that lead to the death of Stephany Flores & the murder conviction & 28 year sentence of Joran Van der Sloot. & Yet I am told by the U.S. government that [redacted] privacy is #1. priority.

#2. PERU: Each time I fight for Joran’s civil rights with the Peruvian government Joran & I are punished; For example, in December 2011 I complained to the Peruvian government about the negligent medical care at Castro prison including the negligent prescription of Tramadol, Clonazepam, MAO anti-depressants, Flexeril & Valium; I told the Peruvian government that this is an Addictive, toxic & suicidal mix of drugs. As a result of this complaint Joran was punished with Solitary confinement & I was banned from the Castro prison forever.

MANSLAUGHTER: Joran did Not commit murder. Joran committed Manslaughter with Stephany Flores' provocation; Joran had PTSD Diminished Mental Capacity & He was in a state of Self-Defense from years of a destroyed Self-esteem.

*PERSONAL RISK: I have fought fervently on behalf of Joran Van der Sloot with NO results. I have sacrificed my life’s savings & I am now poor. I have risked death threats. I have been banned from Western Union because of my FBI investigation. The Castro guard Guebarra said that I Mary Hamer can not visit Joran Van der Sloot because I talk to the media; Therefore, I have NO freedom of speech in Peru.

*DRUGS: I have told Joran that as a Medical Doctor I have a Zero tolerance policy for illegal drugs. For example, I do not condone Marijuana which has many bad side effects including brain damage, breast enlargement & lung cancer. Also, I do not approve of South American cocaine paste or Paco. & I do not condone heroin.

*PEACE EFFORTS: I have made many efforts to Unite & Heal: The U.S., Peru, Beth Holloway, the Flores family, Anita Van der Sloot & Joran – But all parties have rejected my Olive branch of Peace & my Gandhi Non-Violence program. Anita told me that quote: Some Lives are Not to Save!

*FEARS: I fear that Joran Van der Sloot will die of a Drug overdose or that he will be Murdered by a guard or another prisoner in the Peruvian Prison system; I will hold the Peruvian & U.S. governments responsible if Mr. Van der Sloot dies during his 28 year sentence. I also fear that Joran will contract Tuberculosis in prison. Also, regarding solitary confinement, the United Nations considers isolation a form of torture.

CONCLUSION: In conclusion, As Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce said: I will fight No more forever. The U.S government & the Peruvian governments, Beth Holloway, the Flores family, Anita Van der Sloot & Joran have won & I lose. I accept defeat.

Did Joran van der Sloot instruct Mary Hamer to back off?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: January 30, 2012, 02:10:42 PM »

Janet

According to the letter, it looks like it's Mary's decision to back off. 

From past history, he has not held a zero tolerance for illegal drugs--like Mary.

He has rejected her Gandhi Non-Violence program.

She continues to believe in his innocence/responsibility for the murder of Stephany.

He needs more support (PR) and money from Mary.  Now that she is broke, no more money so...bye, bye Mary!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #751 on: January 30, 2012, 02:10:57 PM »

Mary Hamer  sure has a grandiose vision of herself thinking that Obama and Humala would really care what she does!

Well, now she can devote herself to her Texan drug smuggling friend. 

Challapalca him!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: January 30, 2012, 02:14:09 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Binnenland/article/detail/3145262/2012/01/30/Beschermengel-van-Joran-staakt-haar-strijd.dhtml

Google translation

Monday, January 30, 2012
Guardian of Joran cease its struggle

In a bizarre resignation letter, "writes the American radiologist Mary Hammer that her spiritual and legal work for Joran van der Sloot cease. "The U.S. and the Peruvian government have won the battle. I accept my loss, "said Joran self-appointed guardian in the document.

The woman made ​​it last year about $ 100,000 of her savings on the 24-year old Dutch assassin. "Now I'm broke," she writes in the letter addressed to U.S. President Barack Obama, the Peruvian president Ollanta Humala, Beth Holloway, the Flores family, the media and Joran van der Sloot.

Remarkably, they found that Joran, along with other recipients, she has won and lost. Hammer said last week in the American TV show The Anderson has that Joran did not manipulate, and that she would continue to plead innocence for Joran.

For Joran will be a bitter pill as Mary Hamer actually stop its financial support. Recently wrote the Dutchman his guardian a letter asking her a cool $ 70,000 to make, including for a new phone.

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #753 on: January 30, 2012, 02:20:27 PM »

Song for Mary Hamer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRNTQvXSsfA

"I Started a Joke, That Started the Whole World Laughing"

Challapalca him!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: January 30, 2012, 02:53:16 PM »

Oh, my!  Mary Hamer is quite the Drama Queen.  That's something she and Joran have in common.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: January 30, 2012, 02:54:00 PM »

"CONCLUSION: In conclusion, As Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce said: I will fight No more forever. The U.S government & the Peruvian governments, Beth Holloway, the Flores family, Anita Van der Sloot & Joran have won & I lose. I accept defeat."
....What did Beth and the Flores family win ?
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: January 30, 2012, 04:12:40 PM »

A number of medications can cause gynecomastia. These include:

Anti-anxiety medications, such as diazepam (Valium).
    Tricyclic antidepressants.
    Antibiotics.
    Ulcer medications, such as cimetidine.
    Cancer treatment (chemotherapy).
    Heart medications, such as digoxin (Lanoxin) and calcium channel blockers.

"#2. PERU: Each time I fight for Joran’s civil rights with the Peruvian government Joran & I are punished; For example, in December 2011 I complained to the Peruvian government about the negligent medical care at Castro prison including the negligent prescription of Tramadol, Clonazepam, MAO anti-depressants, Flexeril & Valium; I told the Peruvian government that this is an Addictive, toxic & suicidal mix of drugs. As a result of this complaint Joran was punished with Solitary confinement & I was banned from the Castro prison forever."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This "toxic and suicidal mix" of drugs might possibly be why Joran kept falling asleep during his trial!

Challapalca him!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: January 30, 2012, 04:20:38 PM »

Florida Radiologist Champions Suspect in Holloway, Flores Cases
Dec. 13, 2011

<snipped>

Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway, declined to comment on Hamer's affection for her daughter's suspected killer.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-doctor-champions-natalee-holloway-suspect-joran-van/story?id=15145035

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: January 30, 2012, 04:28:09 PM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This "toxic and suicidal mix" of drugs might possibly be why Joran kept falling asleep during his trial!

Yep!

You're probably correct with that thought, jamcakes. If I was charged with watching over a psycho rage murderer, I'd want him
loopy too.

In case, I had to shoot my elbow into his neck. I'd definitely want to get there before he does.

Here ya go, Joran... take the little funny blue one! It will put hair on your chest.

Of course, it's not a SUICIDAL MIX, drama queen Mary. If anything, the drugs probably keep him from banging that big shoulder egg he calls a head into the cell door or walls. Mary has not a clue of what he is capable of.

------------------
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: January 30, 2012, 04:53:29 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/01/joran-van-der-sloot-guardian-angel-sights-iranian-american-prisoner

Joran Van Der Sloot’s ‘Guardian Angel’ Sets Sights On Iranian-American Prisoner
Posted on Jan 30, 2012 @ 01:30PM   

By Debbie Emery - Radar Reporter

After announcing her resignation as the role of Joran van der Sloot’s “spiritual and civil rights advocate,” Mary Hamer has moved on to another man in need, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

The Dutch killer’s guardian angel’s newest mercy mission is Amir Hekmati, the Iranian-American who was sentenced to death earlier this year on charges that he was allegedly a CIA spy.

Hamer, a radiologist from Lake City, Florida, wrote a letter on Sunday to the Iranian government begging for him to be set free, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively received the mail that she sent to the highest powers.

“Dear President Ahmadinejad, the Islamic Revolutionary Court & the Iranian people,” she wrote.

“Please show the United States & the Peruvian governments, Beth Holloway, the Flores family & Anita van der Sloot -- that Iran will bestow Islamic Mercy, Compassion & Rahmah on Mr. Amir Hekmati & free him.

“Please show the West that Iran is enlightened & has the power to forgive Mr. Hekmati.  Please tell the West to give Mercy & Compassion & Rahmah to Joran Van der Sloot -- who has been Wrongfully convicted of murder in Peru; Mr. Van der Sloot was illegally entrapped in a sting operation in Lima, Peru on May 30, 2010.”
In a second letter to the Iranian president, she bizarrely makes the connection between van der Sloot and Hekmati, hoping to achieve success in her new peace project where she failed in the last.

“Please show the West how to have Islamic Mercy on Joran Van der Sloot -- who was Wrongfully convicted of murder & who was the VICTIM of an alleged Illegal ENTRAPMENT scheme,” she wrote.

“Please help me obtain Clemency for Mr. Van der Sloot from President Obama & President Humala.  Please ask President Obama & President Humala to Apologize to the world for the great injustices executed against young Joran Van der Sloot by their governments.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.