April 19, 2024, 11:50:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion # 863 1/13/12 - 2/07/12  (Read 369008 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: January 30, 2012, 05:03:24 PM »

Cuckoo Credit:  Klaasend

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: January 30, 2012, 05:06:10 PM »

Mary Hamer has really, really gone around the bend.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: January 30, 2012, 05:20:08 PM »

Rubber room time, for sure!

Challapalca him!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #763 on: January 30, 2012, 05:25:55 PM »

::snipping2::
“Please show the West how to have Islamic Mercy on Joran Van der Sloot -- who was Wrongfully convicted of murder & who was the VICTIM of an alleged Illegal ENTRAPMENT scheme,” she wrote.

Dear I. Mary Hamer,

I have received your nice letter. Thank you for writing! We have taken what you say into most highest consideration.

We will put in for Joran to be transferred to Iran. In keeping with the Islamic Compassion and Empathy theme that

you so eloquently articulated, we will not use stones when we stone him. I have arranged for baseballs to replace stones,

Furthermore, when we hang him from the light pole at the entrance to the city, where he is to hang for a period of 7 days for all townspeople to see. We will hang him in a Snuggie and a very soft pair of fuzzy pink bunny slippers, to keep with your compassionate
needs and your love of our Islamic Mercy.

P.S. You can't get Western Union to work either? It's like a grand conspiracy, is it not?

Sincerely, as ever;

President Ahmadinejad

xoxoxoxoxox

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: January 30, 2012, 05:49:20 PM »

“Please show the West how to have Islamic Mercy on Joran Van der Sloot -- who was Wrongfully convicted of murder & who was the VICTIM of an alleged Illegal ENTRAPMENT scheme,” she wrote.

Dear I. Mary Hamer,

I have received your nice letter. Thank you for writing! We have taken what you say into most highest consideration.

We will put in for Joran to be transferred to Iran. In keeping with the Islamic Compassion and Empathy theme that

you so eloquently articulated, we will not use stones when we stone him. I have arranged for baseballs to replace stones,

Furthermore, when we hang him from the light pole at the entrance to the city, where he is to hang for a period of 7 days for all townspeople to see. We will hang him in a Snuggie and a very soft pair of fuzzy pink bunny slippers, to keep with your compassionate

P.S. You can't get Western Union to work either? It's like a grand conspiracy, is it not?

Sincerely, as ever;

President Ahmadinejad

xoxoxoxoxox

P.S.  Perhaps you should not have sent him all that money to buy the fancy jail drugs.  When they tried to dry him out for trial, they had to use all those prescription drugs that you are worried about.  But, no problem, we will not give him anything including (poisoned) food.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #765 on: January 30, 2012, 06:28:38 PM »

Ain't that the truth! 

Woooohoooo!  Cuckoooooo!

Too cool Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #766 on: January 30, 2012, 06:42:51 PM »

Carpe!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: January 30, 2012, 06:46:15 PM »

Beth Holloway- Discovery Series

Beth Holloway  | Thursday, March 22, 7pm
Bristol Public Library | J. Henry Kegley Meeting Room
Private Meet & Greet with Reserved seating and Complimentary Hardcover copy of Loving Natalee $50.
General admission free.

Beth Holloway is the mother of Natalee Holloway, who vanished on the last night of her senior class trip on May 30, 2005. To this day Beth continues to search for the truth of what happened. She grew up in Arkansas, then lived and worked in Tennessee, Mississippi, and finally Alabama where she now lives with her son, Matt. Holloway talks about life, courage in sheer adversity, and travel safety.

http://www.bristol-library.org/discovery-series/events/beth-holloway-discovery-series

Triumph over Devastation

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tilman

Page 219/220
: In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety message is my triumph over devastation.  It gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it.  I ask young people to make a conscious decision to stay safe.  They have to make the choice.  And I'm not asking them to do anything more than I ask myself.  I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It is not easy.  I ask God to help me.  And I know it's not easy for young people to think about choosing  not to get into a situation in which they can't defend themselves.  But we all have to make hard choices.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: January 30, 2012, 07:54:24 PM »

BRISTOL PUBLIC LIBRARY DISCOVERY SERIES SPEAKER, BETH HOLLOWAY

<snipped>

Contact

Contact: Bristol Public Library, Marketing Director Sarah Hutchinson
Phone: 276-821-6148
E-mail: marketing@bristol-library.org
URL: www.bristol-library.org

http://visitbristoltnva.net/events/details/bristol-public-library-discovery-series-speaker-beth-holloway/1233

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: January 30, 2012, 07:58:15 PM »

Carpe- I trip over myself to get to your posts to read.

Keep on... Please.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: January 30, 2012, 07:59:25 PM »

http://www.rtl.nl/(/actueel/rtlnieuws/binnenland/)/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2012/01_januari/31/binnenland/van-der-sloot-getuigt-in-zaak-taxichauffeurs.xml

Google translation

Reuters | January 31, 2012, 01:30
Van der Sloot testifies in case taxi drivers

Joran van der Sloot Monday (Peruvian time) testified in the case of three taxi drivers who after the death of Peruvian Stephany Flores from Peru to Chile have brought. He denied that he had told them that he had murdered someone.

The taxi drivers are suspected him for protection authorities have taken. They have declared their innocence and not to have known that Van der Sloot was in flight.

The prosecutor claims against them five years imprisonment and a fine of 2800 euros each. He considered evidence that the drivers knew that Van der Sloot had something on his slate. The verdict on Tuesday.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: January 30, 2012, 08:11:32 PM »

Dear I. Mary Hamer,

Sincerely, as ever;

President Ahmadinejad

xoxoxoxoxox

Among your finest works!!!!  Monkey Devil!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: January 30, 2012, 08:12:08 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/06/joran-van-der-sloots-confession-read-entire-document-here

Joran van der Sloot's Confession -- Read The Entire Document HereJoran van der Sloot's Confession --
Posted on Jun 15, 2010 @ 01:05PM   

As I packed for 600 soles a taxi to another town whose name I do not remember. Since I took another taxi for 500 soles to Nazca. In Nazca someone drove me 100 soles to the following cities. When we arrived I talked with the taxi driver about the murder of Stephany Flores. "I have committed murder, I want out of Peru ," I said. "Wait for the next city," he replied. Once there, he said: "My friends are not now, maybe it's better if you have a bus takes." "You told me you would bring me to Arica , please do that too,"  I said back. The driver: "Slowly, we're going to eat something."

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #773 on: January 30, 2012, 08:17:46 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/01/joran-van-der-sloot-guardian-angel-sights-iranian-american-prisoner
 ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

“Please help me obtain Clemency for Mr. Van der Sloot from President Obama & President Humala.  Please ask President Obama & President Humala to Apologize to the world for the great injustices executed against young Joran Van der Sloot by their governments.”

Challapalca him!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: January 30, 2012, 08:40:35 PM »

Dear I. Mary Hamer,

Sincerely, as ever;

President Ahmadinejad

xoxoxoxoxox

Carpe - no one can hold a candle to your satire    You're the best!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: January 30, 2012, 08:58:49 PM »

Dear I. Mary Hamer,

Sincerely, as ever;

President Ahmadinejad

xoxoxoxoxox

Carpe - no one can hold a candle to your satire    You're the best!

I agree, Carpe really is the best with satire!  After grace-land posted the article http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12557.msg1506099#msg1506099  I made a post, and then I saw Carpe up in the rafters. I figured he had read the article and I kept checking back eagerly anticipating his post.  And what a post it is!  It's a masterpiece! 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: January 30, 2012, 09:04:24 PM »

The entire nutbag's letter is posted at the link including footnotes and references.  She even references her own previous ramblings

http://www.countercurrents.org/hamer290112.htm
crazybabyborg
« Reply #777 on: January 30, 2012, 10:43:55 PM »

BRISTOL PUBLIC LIBRARY DISCOVERY SERIES SPEAKER, BETH HOLLOWAY

<snipped>

Contact

Contact: Bristol Public Library, Marketing Director Sarah Hutchinson
Phone: 276-821-6148
E-mail: marketing@bristol-library.org
URL: www.bristol-library.org

http://visitbristoltnva.net/events/details/bristol-public-library-discovery-series-speaker-beth-holloway/1233

OMG!!! That's where I live!!    I'm gonna get to see Beth!!   

Bristol, Kingsport, and Johnson City make up the TriCities.......... I'm in Kingsport, but there's only 15 minutes between all three. I'm off to purchase a ticket!! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #778 on: January 30, 2012, 10:52:06 PM »

Bristol Public Library Announces First Speaker in 2012 Discovery Series, Beth Holloway, Mother of Natalee Holloway.

Keeping with current events, the Bristol Public Library would like to announce the first speaker of the 2012 Discovery Series, Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway. The event will be held on Thursday, March 22 at 7:30pm.
Holloway taks about life, courage in sheer adversity, and travel safety.

The purchase of a $50 ticket will support library programs and will provide the ticketholder with access to the private Meet & Greet, reserved seating to the public presentation, and a complimentary copy of Beth Holloway's book Loving Natalee.All other seats are free general admission. Tickets and seating are limited.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #779 on: January 30, 2012, 10:56:18 PM »

Dear I. Mary Hamer,

Sincerely, as ever;

President Ahmadinejad

xoxoxoxoxox

I mean this with the greatest measure of respect and admiration, Carpe:

You win the "smartarse" award, hands down!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.