March 28, 2024, 10:45:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion # 863 1/13/12 - 2/07/12  (Read 366621 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #780 on: January 30, 2012, 11:24:40 PM »

Okay, seriously, this woman, Mary, is allowed out alone?  Seriously, this chick needs some supervision.  yikes

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: January 30, 2012, 11:45:02 PM »

Okay, seriously, this woman, Mary, is allowed out alone?  Seriously, this chick needs some supervision.  yikes

Yep, she needs some supervision.  Or maybe an intervention. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #782 on: January 31, 2012, 12:10:13 AM »

::snipping2::
“Please show the West how to have Islamic Mercy on Joran Van der Sloot -- who was Wrongfully convicted of murder & who was the VICTIM of an alleged Illegal ENTRAPMENT scheme,” she wrote.

Dear I. Mary Hamer,

I have received your nice letter. Thank you for writing! We have taken what you say into most highest consideration.

We will put in for Joran to be transferred to Iran. In keeping with the Islamic Compassion and Empathy theme that

you so eloquently articulated, we will not use stones when we stone him. I have arranged for baseballs to replace stones,

Furthermore, when we hang him from the light pole at the entrance to the city, where he is to hang for a period of 7 days for all townspeople to see. We will hang him in a Snuggie and a very soft pair of fuzzy pink bunny slippers, to keep with your compassionate
needs and your love of our Islamic Mercy.

P.S. You can't get Western Union to work either? It's like a grand conspiracy, is it not?

Sincerely, as ever;

President Ahmadinejad

xoxoxoxoxox

Carpe - no one can hold a candle to your satire    You're the best!

ITA!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: January 31, 2012, 12:28:04 AM »

This may have been posted at the time back in 2008, but I was on this sight for some articles on the Robyn Gardner case; and read this article.  I think we can all understand how he made the error in spelling Natalee's name in his final comment.  I think a lot of us have had the same thoughts about the recordings of Joran in the Range Rover as he did, knowing that there was more to it...and knowing how angry it made us then... (and maybe even more so now...after seeing what happened to Stephany).

http://garyfouse.blogspot.com/search?q=aruba

http://garyfouse.blogspot.com/2008/02/natalee-holloway-case-in-aruba.html

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Natalee Holloway Case in Aruba

For the past two years, I have followed the story of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba with more than a passing interest. I have visited the island of Aruba twice. The last time I was there, I was researching my book on the history of the Papiamentu creole language, which is the language of the natives of Aruba (along with the neighboring islands of Curacao and Bonaire.) I have also been acquainted with a few of the Aruban Police, at least one of whom was involved in the investigation, another of whom was the head of narcotics investigations for the island. In addition, during my research trip to Aruba while working on my book, I had occasion to interview Jossy Mansur, the Editor of El Diario Newspaper. Mr Mansur is a very influential figure in Aruba and has been interviewed countless times by Greta van Susteren on her Fox News show regarding the disappearance of Holloway. (No, I don't possess any inside information on the case.)

Sadly, I cannot say that I have been impressed by the quality of the investigation by the Aruban and Dutch police and prosecutors. I should qualify that by adding that while in the Drug Enforcement Administration, I was a drug investigator, but never a homocide investigator. However, it is telling that if the truth has finally come out about how Ms Holloway died, it is through the efforts of an investigative journalist-not the Dutch Police.

My reaction to the recently released videotapes of Joran van der Sloot's conversation with an undercover operative is one of revulsion. At the very best, it shows van der Sloot to be a cold, heartless sociopath. If his words are in fact true, he and another person disposed of the young girl's body without any thought of calling emergency responders-or even making 100% sure she was dead. He referred to her in the tapes as a "bitch" and a "whore", showing no concern for her as a human being. Then, he talked about filing legal action for his prosecution to make a bundle of money.

It is still possible that there was more to the story than what van der Sloot told his "friend" on tape. It is still plausible that he (and the Kalpoe brothers) may have put a "date rape drug" into her drink at the bar where they met (Carlos and Charlies). That aspect of van der Sloot has been whispered about during the investigation. If that is the case, and Natalee did, in fact, succumb to some sort of seizure on the beach, then murder is still a possible charge. In addition, can we discount the possibility that Holloway was the victim of some sort of violence that caused her death? Those possible scenarios may explain why he didn't call for emergency help. Unfortunately, we will almost certainly never have a body to provide that sort of forensic evidence.

I can only hope that, whatever the truth is, van der Sloot and whoever else was involved meet some form of justice. Of course, under Dutch law, it won't be much. The whole Dutch system is so liberal that one wonders what they consider a serious crime. The sad fact is that Natalee Holloway probably made a youthful mistake that put her in the path of a sociopathetic young man-or men who cared only for his/their own gratification. The result was that an 18 year old girl lost her life, and her family will probably never know any real peace.

Joran van der Sloot should be grateful that Natalie Holloway was not my daughter.

Posted by Gary Fouse at 8:06 PM 0 comments 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: January 31, 2012, 12:53:10 AM »

Yooooooo hooooooo Deeeeeepaaaakkkkk!   Tickkkkk Tockkkkk! ::justice2NJ::

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: January 31, 2012, 12:53:54 AM »

This may have been posted at the time back in 2008, but I was on this sight for some articles on the Robyn Gardner case; and read this article.  I think we can all understand how he made the error in spelling Natalee's name in his final comment.  I think a lot of us have had the same thoughts about the recordings of Joran in the Range Rover as he did, knowing that there was more to it...and knowing how angry it made us then... (and maybe even more so now...after seeing what happened to Stephany).

http://garyfouse.blogspot.com/search?q=aruba

http://garyfouse.blogspot.com/2008/02/natalee-holloway-case-in-aruba.html

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Natalee Holloway Case in Aruba

For the past two years, I have followed the story of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba with more than a passing interest. I have visited the island of Aruba twice. The last time I was there, I was researching my book on the history of the Papiamentu creole language, which is the language of the natives of Aruba (along with the neighboring islands of Curacao and Bonaire.) I have also been acquainted with a few of the Aruban Police, at least one of whom was involved in the investigation, another of whom was the head of narcotics investigations for the island. In addition, during my research trip to Aruba while working on my book, I had occasion to interview Jossy Mansur, the Editor of El Diario Newspaper. Mr Mansur is a very influential figure in Aruba and has been interviewed countless times by Greta van Susteren on her Fox News show regarding the disappearance of Holloway. (No, I don't possess any inside information on the case.)

Sadly, I cannot say that I have been impressed by the quality of the investigation by the Aruban and Dutch police and prosecutors. I should qualify that by adding that while in the Drug Enforcement Administration, I was a drug investigator, but never a homocide investigator. However, it is telling that if the truth has finally come out about how Ms Holloway died, it is through the efforts of an investigative journalist-not the Dutch Police.

My reaction to the recently released videotapes of Joran van der Sloot's conversation with an undercover operative is one of revulsion. At the very best, it shows van der Sloot to be a cold, heartless sociopath. If his words are in fact true, he and another person disposed of the young girl's body without any thought of calling emergency responders-or even making 100% sure she was dead. He referred to her in the tapes as a "bitch" and a "whore", showing no concern for her as a human being. Then, he talked about filing legal action for his prosecution to make a bundle of money.

It is still possible that there was more to the story than what van der Sloot told his "friend" on tape. It is still plausible that he (and the Kalpoe brothers) may have put a "date rape drug" into her drink at the bar where they met (Carlos and Charlies). That aspect of van der Sloot has been whispered about during the investigation. If that is the case, and Natalee did, in fact, succumb to some sort of seizure on the beach, then murder is still a possible charge. In addition, can we discount the possibility that Holloway was the victim of some sort of violence that caused her death? Those possible scenarios may explain why he didn't call for emergency help. Unfortunately, we will almost certainly never have a body to provide that sort of forensic evidence.

I can only hope that, whatever the truth is, van der Sloot and whoever else was involved meet some form of justice. Of course, under Dutch law, it won't be much. The whole Dutch system is so liberal that one wonders what they consider a serious crime. The sad fact is that Natalee Holloway probably made a youthful mistake that put her in the path of a sociopathetic young man-or men who cared only for his/their own gratification. The result was that an 18 year old girl lost her life, and her family will probably never know any real peace.

Joran van der Sloot should be grateful that Natalie Holloway was not my daughter.

Posted by Gary Fouse at 8:06 PM 0 comments 

He summed it up well!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #786 on: January 31, 2012, 07:14:53 AM »

Marijuana causes breast enlargements??

Damn...

Dayumm...it never worked for me...shouldn't have quit 16 yrs. ago, perhaps it takes longer to work in females.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: January 31, 2012, 08:39:20 AM »

Marijuana causes breast enlargements??

Damn...

Dayumm...it never worked for me...shouldn't have quit 16 yrs. ago, perhaps it takes longer to work in females.

Monkey Devil! Maybe for me it was too much second hand smoke...  Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: January 31, 2012, 10:16:47 AM »

Joran van der Sloot Is Still Trying To Get Money From ‘Guardian Angel’ After She Resigned

Joran van der Sloot is continuing to try and garner more funds in his desperate bid to avoid the 28 year sentence that was handed down to him on January 13, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

The convicted killer, who confessed to the May 2010 murder of Stephany Flores, is still asking his "guardian angel," Mary Hamer, for money despite her announcing on Sunday that she was no longer going to support him.

A source exclusively told RadarOnline.com that the 24-year-old Dutchman has been manipulating Hamer to give him more money to pay lawyer fees and pay off prison staff.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/01/joran-van-der-sloot-money-guardian-angel-mary-hamer-resigned
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: January 31, 2012, 10:17:23 AM »

Van der Sloot still asking 'guardian angel' for money after her resignation: report

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/resignation_report_sloot_still_asking_QDHKy5dhoTxhxmbKRMRCON
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: January 31, 2012, 10:18:56 AM »

Van der Sloot still trying to wean money from 'guardian angel' despite her 'resigning' from his case

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2094354/Joran-van-der-Sloot-trying-wean-money-guardian-angel-Mary-Hamer.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: January 31, 2012, 10:40:53 AM »

"Joran is a spiritual leader, Gandhi
 There is a woman who still believes in Joran van der Sloot. Despite reports that she would have broken him. The American physician Mary Hamer (55) gave all her savings to him and balances in its struggle for Joran even now on the verge of bankruptcy.

Mary Hammer works three days a week as a radiologist in a health center in Lake City Florida. Life as a human rights activist, conservationist and above "guardian angel" and "aunt" of Joran van der Sloot swallows its agenda completely, she says.

Buddha
 "That boy is not bad. I see in him a sort of Gandhi. I do not understand that others do not see, "she tells the AD. "He stays calm and friendly. He is not angry, not aggressive, he stays calm. Well, if you can, under these circumstances, you're a very special person. He now calls himself Buddha, you know? Joran is released soon, I want him here to America. Then we start up a peacekeeping mission. He is for many people a spiritual leader, he can teach people how violence can go through life. "

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Binnenland/article/detail/3146683/2012/01/31/Joran-wordt-een-spiritueel-leider-een-Gandhi.dhtml
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: January 31, 2012, 10:46:36 AM »

"That boy is not bad"

There's a woman alive who still believes in Joran van der Sloot. The American physician Mary Hamer gave all her savings to him and is now almost bankrupt itself. They believe in him. "That boy is not bad. I see in him a sort of Gandhi. I do not think I'm the only one who sees."
 "Joran is a sweet boy, very fragile. Certainly not a killer. He's set up. His own mother has dropped it, half the world is after him for years. And what does Joran? He remains calm and friendly."
 So typical of Gandhi. Read the whole interview in the AD. "Once released Joran, I want him here to America. Then we begin a peace mission."

http://www.welingelichtekringen.nl/17785-joran-wordt-een-spiritueel-leider-een-gandhi.html
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: January 31, 2012, 12:29:07 PM »

http://www.nd.nl/artikelen/2012/januari/31/raadsman-joran-terug-naar-oude-cel

Google translation

Tuesday 31-01-201211:10 hours, last updated 25 minutes ago
Counselor: Joran back to old cell

The transfer of Joran van der Sloot to another prison is incorrect. He must as soon as possible to the Miguel Castro Castro prison. That is his counsel Jose Jimenez Navarro. The lawyer writes a letter to Peru's prison authority INPE.

Van der Sloot, according to Jimenez himself prefers to return to prison, where he soon after his extradition to Peru in June 2010 was put down. He is now stuck in the Piedras Gordas prison in northern Lima. "It's not that he's dying of hunger in Piedras Gordas, but the regime is much stricter. So he may very short cell to air, "says Jimenez.

The ditch was on January 13 sentenced to 28 years in prison for the murder and robbery of Stephany Flores. The lawyer finds it "remarkable" about the day that the sentence there are images that came out to show that Van der Sloot would include a flat screen TV and a Blu-ray player in his cell. Jimenez believes that this is not the cell of Van der Sloot: "This can also be included in my living room."

The lawyer said that the transfer immediately after a conviction is very unusual. He is convinced that the family of Stephany Flores hand in the transfer. "But we can never prove," he says.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #794 on: January 31, 2012, 12:43:37 PM »

Mary Hamer is obviously suffering from radiation poisoning!

And Joran as a spiritual leader?  Maybe the front runner in a pack of sociopaths!  A Budda for the BAD!

Challapalca him!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: January 31, 2012, 12:51:05 PM »

"Joran back to Castro Castro" LIMA - Joran van der Sloot as quickly as possible, into the Castro Castro prison. The recent transfer of Joran to another, brutal prison is unjustified, says his lawyer.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/11416416/___Joran_terug_naar_Castro_Castro___.html?sn=binnenland
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: January 31, 2012, 01:15:39 PM »

Article from January 14, 2012 regarding the reason for the move to Piedras Gordas and the "privileges" in Castro Castro." 

http://peru21.pe/2012/01/14/impresa/condenan-holandes-28-anos-saldria-ocho-2007407

Google translation

Dutch sentenced to 28 years, but would in eight
Saturday January 14, 2012

For the claim that the European would have privileges in his cell (LCD cell phone with Internet, Blue Ray player), the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE) took him to the prison last night Piedras BBW, in Ancon. However, the head of INPE, Jose Guadalupe Perez, said on Monday there was a requisition in the Miguel Castro Castro and not found anything in the cell of the Dutch.

Ricardo Flores, father of Stephany, urged the authorities to make an investigation. "The prison can not be a five star hotel," he said.

Finally, it was learned that the alien would have bought an apartment in the district of Magdalena.

PLEASE NOTE
Ricardo Flores announced that on Monday will hold a conference to report on European conditions in the prison. This will confirm the amenities I had.

Edward Alvarez, Flores' lawyer, informed the head of INPE on the privileges that had Van der Sloot and he replied: "I do what I can do."
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #797 on: January 31, 2012, 03:21:47 PM »

"Joran is a spiritual leader, Gandhi
 There is a woman who still believes in Joran van der Sloot. Despite reports that she would have broken him. The American physician Mary Hamer (55) gave all her savings to him and balances in its struggle for Joran even now on the verge of bankruptcy.

Mary Hammer works three days a week as a radiologist in a health center in Lake City Florida. Life as a human rights activist, conservationist and above "guardian angel" and "aunt" of Joran van der Sloot swallows its agenda completely, she says.

Buddha
 "That boy is not bad. I see in him a sort of Gandhi. I do not understand that others do not see, "she tells the AD. "He stays calm and friendly. He is not angry, not aggressive, he stays calm. Well, if you can, under these circumstances, you're a very special person. He now calls himself Buddha, you know? Joran is released soon, I want him here to America. Then we start up a peacekeeping mission. He is for many people a spiritual leader, he can teach people how violence can go through life. "

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Binnenland/article/detail/3146683/2012/01/31/Joran-wordt-een-spiritueel-leider-een-Gandhi.dhtml

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/01/joran-van-der-sloot-guardian-angel-mary-hamer-resigns-murder-stephany-flores

"negligent prescription of Tramadol, Clonazepam, MAO anti-depressants, Flexeril & Valium; I told the Peruvian government that this is an Addictive, toxic & suicidal mix of drugs."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No wonder he is calm - this combination could paralyze an elephant!

Challapalca him!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #798 on: January 31, 2012, 03:32:59 PM »

"Joran back to Castro Castro" LIMA - Joran van der Sloot as quickly as possible, into the Castro Castro prison. The recent transfer of Joran to another, brutal prison is unjustified, says his lawyer.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/11416416/___Joran_terug_naar_Castro_Castro___.html?sn=binnenland

Here's the translated article:

Tue January 31 2012, 18:00 | read on
"Joran back to Castro Castro '
LIMA - Joran van der Sloot as quickly as possible, into the Castro Castro prison. The recent transfer of Joran to another, brutal prison is unjustified, says his lawyer.

Van der Sloot would prefer to return to prison, where he soon after his extradition to Peru in June 2010 was put down, lawyer Jose Jimenez Navarro writes in a letter to Peru's prison authority INPE.

Joran is now in Piedras Gordas prison where the regime is much stricter. "So he may very short cell to air," said Jimenez.
 Jimenez believes that the family of the dead girl is responsible for the transfer of Joran. "But we will never prove" concluded the lawyer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My understanding of this article is that Joran's lawyer is asking for Joran to be transferred back to Castro Castro and not that Joran IS being transferrd back.

Joran is unhappy at Piedras Gordas b/c he doesn't have all his bells and whistles anymore!  Ha Ha!  Wait until they send him to Challapalca!

Challapalca him!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #799 on: January 31, 2012, 05:07:24 PM »

Joran "would prefer" to go back to his old digs at Castro Castro, huh?

By all means! Put that squarely next in line to Beth "preferring" to see her daughter again.

Personally, I think Mary should go occupy the space to keep it warmed up for his return.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.