March 28, 2024, 03:23:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion # 863 1/13/12 - 2/07/12  (Read 366593 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: February 01, 2012, 08:46:17 AM »

I LOVE that they are requesting a transfer back to Castro Castro. It tells me that Joran is miserable where he is and that makes me happy! Hey Joran, they don't care how you feel, this isn't Aruba.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: February 01, 2012, 10:23:39 AM »

‘I Am Sad And Depressed,’ Moans Convicted Killer Joran van der Sloot

Joran van der Sloot has never shown any remorse for the murder of Stephany Flores, and now RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that the cold-hearted killer is still feeling sorry for himself, not the family of the deceased 21-year-old Peruvian student.

Currently wallowing in a maximum security prison in northern Lima serving 28 years after he pleaded guilty to the May 2010 killing, van der Sloot has been complaining about his pitiful state of mind despite confessing to the brutal crime.

“He moans that he is sad and depressed,” a source in Peru exclusively told RadarOnline.com. “He hates it at Piedras Gordas prison and constantly complains about the food and the conditions, even that he doesn’t get enough Internet access because he can’t afford to bribe the guards.”

::snipping2::

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/02/joran-van-der-sloot-sad-and-depressed
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #822 on: February 01, 2012, 10:44:11 AM »

“He moans that he is sad and depressed,” a source in Peru exclusively told RadarOnline.com. “He hates it at Piedras Gordas prison and constantly complains about the food and the conditions, even that he doesn’t get enough Internet access because he can’t afford to bribe the guards.”

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/02/joran-van-der-sloot-sad-and-depressed

Poor Joran. He can't bribe the guards anymore because he bit (and broke) the hand that feeds him. 

When Joran is unhappy, I am!

Challapalca him!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: February 01, 2012, 01:12:02 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: February 01, 2012, 01:12:24 PM »

The Goal of Education is Twofold

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 208:  The goal of education is twofold: to bring a message about personal safety to high-school and college students and to educate travellers.

Page 209:  Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

Page 219: In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety message is my triumph over devastation.  It gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it.  I ask young people to make a conscious decision to stay safe.  They have to make the choice.  And I'm not asking them to do anything more than I ask myself.  I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It is not easy.  I ask God to help me.  And I know it's not easy for young people to think about choosing  not to get into a situation in which they can't defend themselves.  But we all have to make hard choices.

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

+++++

Beth Holloway set as first speaker for Discovery Series
February 01, 2012

Keeping with current events, the Bristol Public Library would like to announce the first speaker of the 2012 Discovery Series, Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway. The event will be held on Thursday, March 22nd at 7 p.m. Holloway talks about hope, courage in sheer adversity, and travel safety. The purchase of a $50 ticket will support Library programs and will provide the ticketholder with access to the Private Meet & Greet at 6p.m., reserved seating to the public presentation at 7p.m., and a complimentary copy of Beth Holloway’s book Loving Natalee. All other seats are free general admission. Tickets and seating are limited. For questions about this Discovery Series event or any other library programs, call 276.821.6148 or email marketing@bristol-library.org.

Her presentation to the public is set to begin at 7 p.m. in the J. Henry Kegley Meeting Room. She will speak, answer questions and sign books during this time.

http://believeinbristol.org/blog.php?id=880

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: February 01, 2012, 01:22:37 PM »

Others Might Learn

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 200:
  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.

I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professionals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

_____

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #826 on: February 01, 2012, 03:46:41 PM »

What happened to all the avatars?  I had to re-upload mine. 

Challapalca him!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: February 01, 2012, 03:47:48 PM »

Jamcakes - I have no clue?  Maybe it was a problem on your end?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: February 01, 2012, 05:02:20 PM »

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09am -
« Reply #209 on: March 17, 2009, 11:24:02 PM »

I'm sick.  Yes, I beleive this person is Capslock:

Anonimo
Submitted on 2007/12/23 at 1:48am
I am a Logic Professor and I am telling you all that from both side of the coin there is events that do not compute and follows normal nature course. From the 3 kids and the father there is defently manipolation of the Law Book. no doubt about that. But from the Famaly and the account of what was going on in Aruba, This women never show a tear for her daughter in Aruba. It all on tape and beeing research/observed ask we speak but there is also a lot of more info comming forth now that are beein looked at in terms of logic events… we know that for every case there is a play book and it beeing re-examined … what makes it more interesting is that the bank where the funds. .....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4697.msg724765;topicseen#msg724765

Kermit ... You whoo!!

For over a year Caps was able to deceive many Monkeys on the SM Natalee Holloway forum.  However ... on March 17, 2009 ... it was Lifesong who exposed what all had overlooked.  Capslockwizard and Anonimo were one!  Many of Caps' following broke rank with him when the deception was revealed but ... others did not.  Why?

Ribbit!

Janet

++++++

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2873 on: February 28, 2008, 11:24:57 PM »

My PhD. Degree, I had to write a a Logic Thesis Report title "The LOGIC Question Report" for graduation.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg357022#msg357022

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: February 01, 2012, 05:28:14 PM »

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09am -
« Reply #209 on: March 17, 2009, 11:24:02 PM »

I'm sick.  Yes, I beleive this person is Capslock:

Anonimo
Submitted on 2007/12/23 at 1:48am
I am a Logic Professor and I am telling you all that from both side of the coin there is events that do not compute and follows normal nature course. From the 3 kids and the father there is defently manipolation of the Law Book. no doubt about that. But from the Famaly and the account of what was going on in Aruba, This women never show a tear for her daughter in Aruba. It all on tape and beeing research/observed ask we speak but there is also a lot of more info comming forth now that are beein looked at in terms of logic events… we know that for every case there is a play book and it beeing re-examined … what makes it more interesting is that the bank where the funds. .....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4697.msg724765;topicseen#msg724765

Kermit ... You whoo!!

For over a year Caps was able to deceive many Monkeys on the SM Natalee Holloway forum.  However ... on March 17, 2009 ... it was Lifesong who exposed what all had overlooked.  Capslockwizard and Anonimo were one!  Many of Caps' following broke rank with him when the deception was revealed but ... others did not.  Why?

Ribbit!

Janet

++++++

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2873 on: February 28, 2008, 11:24:57 PM »

My PhD. Degree, I had to write a a Logic Thesis Report title "The LOGIC Question Report" for graduation.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg357022#msg357022

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 -
« Reply #462 on: February 01, 2008, 05:30:53 AM »

A Sensation event in 2008 but this time with the pictures
(in Logic Term and event of 2005 "AND" with Pictures) for the same CASE

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2560.msg335521;topicseen#msg335521

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #830 on: February 01, 2012, 06:23:01 PM »

http://www.platts.com/RSSFeedDetailedNews/RSSFeed/Oil/6910273

Future of Valero Aruba up in air; company has no interest in Murphy UK plant

New York (Platts)--31Jan2012/459 pm EST/2159 GMT

In North America, Klesse compared the outlook for Valero's 235,000 b/d Aruba refinery in the Caribbean to the Hovensa plant in the region that is being shut by the Hess-PDVSA joint venture and turned into a terminal.

"We're in the same boat as what was announced by one of our competitors operating in the Caribbean," he said, confirming the Aruba plant posted a loss in the fourth quarter.

A decision on "strategic alternatives" for Aruba will be made "very shortly here within the first quarter," he said.

Valero spokesman Bill Day confirmed in an email that a shutdown is one of several options being looked out, including "a sale, a joint operating agreement [and] further reductions in runs." The closure of Aruba would affect the intermediates sent from that plant to Valero's Gulf Coast refineries, as well as Atlantic Basin crude purchases.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #831 on: February 02, 2012, 05:49:24 AM »

http://www.platts.com/RSSFeedDetailedNews/RSSFeed/Oil/6910273

Future of Valero Aruba up in air; company has no interest in Murphy UK plant

Aruba's gov't in action again.

Thank God, the US doesn't rely on Aruba for oil.
http://www.eia.gov/pub/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/company_level_imports/current/import.html

Challapalca him!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: February 02, 2012, 10:54:02 AM »

JORAN “DEPRESSED” AFTER GUARDIAN ANGEL DUMPS HIM

Pity the poor monster man unkind as convicted killer JORAN van der SLOOT wails he’s “sad and depressed” after gal pal benefactor says “Sayonara”!

Joran van der Sloot has never shown any remorse for the murder of Stephany Flores, and now that the cold-hearted killer is still feeling sorry for himself -- not the family of the deceased 21-year-old Peruvian student.

Currently wallowing in a maximum security prison in northern Lima serving 28 years after he pleaded guilty to the May 2010 killing, van der Sloot has been complaining about his pitiful state of mind despite confessing to the brutal crime.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/joran-%E2%80%9Cdepressed%E2%80%9D-after-guardian-angel-dumps-him
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: February 02, 2012, 10:56:42 AM »

Joran wants to return to 'luxury cell'

Joran wants to go back to the Castro Castro prison. This is his lawyer Jose Jimenez Tuesday reported to the ANP.

Van der Sloot after his conviction was transferred to another prison. Jimenez has now filed a request for transfer to INPE, the Institute of Penitentiary Institutions in Peru, with the support that Van der Sloot is no danger to other prisoners.

Luxury goods
 Also reports on Peruvian television on luxury items that Van der Sloot's cell in Castro Castro were found, he refers to the realm of fiction. The lawyer expects to ten days of the INPE answer about a possible return to prison.

http://www.bnr.nl/meernieuws/233618-1202/joran-wil-terug-naar-luxe-cel
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: February 02, 2012, 10:59:47 AM »

Lawyer Jimenez in a letter to the INPE for the transfer request. He argues his request with the fact that Van der Sloot is no danger to other prisoners and that the luxury goods, which the Peruvian television reported, not in his cell in the Castro Castro prison were found.

Prison with stricter regime
 Joran is currently staying at a new prison in the north of the capital Lima. Which has a stricter regime. The Big Stone, as the device is called, are among others mafia bosses and those convicted of terrorism.

Joran is only in a cell, so he can be better controlled and no longer can have a mobile phone, authorities said.

Taxi drivers acquitted
 The three taxi drivers that Van der Sloot brought to Chile, yesterday acquitted of the charge that they have taken to protect him justice. Van der Sloot Monday testified in that case and said he had not told the three that he had slain a man. The same three judges who condemned Van der Sloot, the drivers spoke Fri

http://www.rtl.nl/(/actueel/rtlnieuws/binnenland/)/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2012/02_februari/01/binnenland/van-der-sloot-terug-naar-castro-castro.xml
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: February 02, 2012, 11:33:05 AM »

‘I Am Sad And Depressed,’ Moans Convicted Killer Joran van der Sloot

Joran van der Sloot has never shown any remorse for the murder of Stephany Flores, and now RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that the cold-hearted killer is still feeling sorry for himself, not the family of the deceased 21-year-old Peruvian student.

Monkey Devil!

And he only just arrived!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: February 02, 2012, 11:35:28 AM »

Lawyer Jimenez in a letter to the INPE for the transfer request. He argues his request with the fact that Van der Sloot is no danger to other prisoners and that the luxury goods, which the Peruvian television reported, not in his cell in the Castro Castro prison were found.

Prison with stricter regime
 Joran is currently staying at a new prison in the north of the capital Lima. Which has a stricter regime. The Big Stone, as the device is called, are among others mafia bosses and those convicted of terrorism.

Joran is only in a cell, so he can be better controlled and no longer can have a mobile phone, authorities said.

Taxi drivers acquitted
 The three taxi drivers that Van der Sloot brought to Chile, yesterday acquitted of the charge that they have taken to protect him justice. Van der Sloot Monday testified in that case and said he had not told the three that he had slain a man. The same three judges who condemned Van der Sloot, the drivers spoke Fri

http://www.rtl.nl/(/actueel/rtlnieuws/binnenland/)/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2012/02_februari/01/binnenland/van-der-sloot-terug-naar-castro-castro.xml

Thanks for the updates Northern Rose.

Janet

+++++

The Taxi Drivers

Joran van der Sloot's Confession
Posted on Jun 15, 2010 @ 01:05PM

<snipped>

As I packed for 600 soles a taxi to another town whose name I do not remember. Since I took another taxi for 500 soles to Nazca. In Nazca someone drove me 100 soles to the following cities. When we arrived I talked with the taxi driver about the murder of Stephany Flores. "I have committed murder, I want out of Peru ," I said. "Wait for the next city," he replied. Once there, he said: "My friends are not now, maybe it's better if you have a bus takes." "You told me you would bring me to Arica , please do that too,"  I said back. The driver: "Slowly, we're going to eat something."

We did that and then came his friends turn. They asked $ 1,500 for the trip. I agreed. I had at that time only $ 500 cash in his pocket. I said I would pin the rest from an ATM. We left in a white mini van, but said the move wegpolitie our papers. The drivers then advised me to throw away a bag. I threw my briefcase beige sport away.

Then they said they would bring me to Arica when my stuff would not specify. They wanted my cell phone, my watch, two perfumes, books, clothing (including jeans and a few polos from Lacoste brand) and some other stuff. When we arrived at the border post, in Tacna , remained one of the drivers behind because his ID was fake.

I went across the border with the two Peruvians who had ridden piece from Nazca. Until we, at approximately 16:00 on May 31, arrived in Chile . I tried with my debit card to one thousand U.S. dollars, but I could only get five hundred. The Peruvians said that I also had to pay the rest. To have no problems with them, told me that I had two watches, one of the Ferrari brand, with a value of $ 7000.

I gave the watch to one of them, but the other kept it with him. I promised that I would call a day later and I was by Western Union the remaining $ 500 would make. At the time of transfer, I would tell them where they had to give back the watch. If I would have inside, I'd pay $ 500. After having agreed that, they left.

<snipped>

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/06/joran-van-der-sloots-confession-read-entire-document-here

s.t.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: February 02, 2012, 11:42:17 AM »

Flashback

Joran van der Sloot charged with murder
Published: Sept. 2, 2011 at 10:05 AM

LIMA, Sept. 2 (UPI) -- Prosecutors in Peru charged Joran van der Sloot with murder in the 2010 death of a Peruvian woman and said they'll seek a 30-year prison sentence for him.

<snipped>

Three cab drivers were charged in the case for allegedly helping van der Sloot flee to Chile. Prosecutors are seeking five-year senences for them.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2011/09/02/Joran-van-der-Sloot-charged-with-murder/UPI-41551314970175/

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2011/09/02/Joran-van-der-Sloot-charged-with-murder/UPI-41551314970175/#ixzz1lF8YQnpe

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: February 02, 2012, 11:44:28 AM »

At some point with all her theatrics, I would think it could be deemed that Mary Hamer is attempting to interfere with justice.

I think she should be brought up on charges if she doesn't cease and desist from all her activfities immediately.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #839 on: February 02, 2012, 11:57:29 AM »

hmmm....I thought Joran was in solitaire to protect him from the gen pop. Between Jiminez and Hamer claiming solitaire is violating Joran's civil rights maybe we'll see Joran placed in gen pop.  Time to pick up soap for Bubbazito, Joran.  LOL.

Challapalca him!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.