March 29, 2024, 03:51:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion # 863 1/13/12 - 2/07/12  (Read 366728 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #920 on: February 04, 2012, 07:55:21 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

CHALLAPALCA PRISON

::boxingjoran::

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: February 04, 2012, 09:04:52 PM »

http://www.thedailyherald.com/islands/1-islands-news/24765-stein-appointed-solicitor-general-.html

Stein appointed Solicitor-General

SATURDAY, 28 JANUARY 2012 00:11

THE HAGUE--Former St. Maarten Public Prosecutor Taco Stein has been appointed Solicitor-General for the Windward Islands.

The Dutch Council of Ministers on Friday approved Stein's appointment based on a proposal of Minister of Safety and Justice Ivo Opstelten.

Stein will be stationed at the office of the Attorney-General in St. Maarten, but will also work on behalf of the Dutch 'public entities' St. Eustatius and Saba.

Stein (1951) currently works as Attorney-General in Aruba. He has already worked in St. Maarten twice before, both times at the Public Prosecutor's Office.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #922 on: February 04, 2012, 09:06:19 PM »

Challapalca him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: February 04, 2012, 09:13:58 PM »

Looks like the PG and AG will be changing in Aruba.

http://www.24ora.com/politica-mainmenu-18/42835-proceso-ta-andando-caba-pa-busca-un-pg-y-ag-nobo-pa-aruba-.html

Papiamentu translation:

proceso is andando end for busca one pg y ag new for aruba

friday, 03 february 2012 20:20

ministerio publico will bay lose two funcionario high, already cu as they contract is conquer or is descend cu pensioen. but the procedura is andando for some time end for busca reemplaso. is deal of the posicionnan of procurador general y advocate general.

minister arthur dowers, encarga cu the cartera of husticia, owing to splica cu for end of the month here pg is arrive edad of pensioen y owing to cuminsa cu the proceso for reempalsa pg y ag. owing to combersa cu chairman of hof, for her haci the “voordracht” for one pg new. gobierno of his near will place on the list name of personanan local y of another islands cu is interesa. hof is esun autoriza for compila the list of candidatonan for pg. for thing is the situation of ag, minister owing to splica cu his contracto is cabando, y mirando the situation of the ex islands of antilles cu cada one have to achieve one ag already cu the pg is staciona at corsow, owing to dune autorizacion for her go sint maarten. for aruba the is fastioso because owing to think of can count ; cune one some more largo cune, but in consulta cu his dunador of work, the netherlands, past owing to dicidi of bay follow work at sint maarten.

owing to ask pg atende cu the procedura y owing to comprende cu have person even of the netherlands interesa. aruba is prefera for one person of the area here self for both funcion. although the is lamenta cu is one bashi big of experiencia cu exit of the two personanan here. the mandatario owing to recorda cu for her funcion of pg will do not bay have publicacion of solicitud because the is take luga on “voordracht”. in caso of the funcion of advocaar generaal, so cu the wordo publica at the netherlands, will percura for her take luga at aruba also. apart from have the conocemento of ley, the pg have to have the habilidad for maneha ministerio publico.

the have to have much flexibilidad y comprondemente of the cultura of the people. the pg is responsible for om but also is consehero of minister y play rol important in comunidad. pesey the person ey have to have one degree high of flexibilidad, tolerancia y maneha his self in various situation dificil. of where the is come, do not dje important ey, according minister of husticia arthur dowers. for casualidad the week here minister of husticia owing to reuni cu ministerio publico, caminda the thought general was cu was have one mehoracion in operacion of the departamento, principalmente debi cu in the ultimo añanan owing to come various funcionario acerca. minister dowers owing to splica cu the some inversionnan cu owing to wordo haci in om y departamentonan iomportante of husticia, owing to haci dificil cu they can owing to funciona, y cu not owing to arrive caminda cu have to is at the momentonan here. but now is on the good direccion, y have to mantene so. the is one reto for esnan encarga cu om for they're stay continuamente skerpi for percura cu cosnan is wordo fix y not worry cu cosnan at near. have some cos cu have to wordo fix, but for esey have to of coin. y the proceso is andando for see con is bay succeed this.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: February 04, 2012, 09:15:08 PM »

Nice pic, jamcakes!   

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: February 04, 2012, 09:18:41 PM »

I'm guessing Robert Pietersz is retiring?

I'm still looking for something about it in English.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: February 04, 2012, 09:20:45 PM »

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

02/07/2012 at 10:30 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Trial Setting Conference

04/18/2012 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference (T/D 4-23-2012)

04/23/2012 at 08:33 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (J/T 35 DAY EST.)

Looks like the hearing to assign the new judge will be this Tuesday
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: February 04, 2012, 09:27:41 PM »

Thanks for the update Klaas, and thanks to the anonymous monkey that purchases the documents for us!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: February 04, 2012, 09:29:17 PM »

Thanks for the update Klaas, and thanks to the anonymous monkey that purchases the documents for us!   

Ditto! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: February 04, 2012, 09:38:49 PM »

http://arubaherald.com/politics/2012-aruba-needs-new-public-prosecutor-and-attorney-general.html

Aruba needs new public prosecutor and attorney general       
Saturday, 04 February 2012 16:44 

Minister of Justice Arthur Dowers said in an interview that the public prosecutor is to retire soon, as he reaches pension age at the end of this month. A request has already gone to the President of the Court to come with the proposal. The government will present the court with a list of candidates interested in the post from Aruba and the other islands.

There will be no announcement of the open position as this is proposed by the court. The minister also remarked that attorney general is also leaving. As the attorney general is employed by The Netherlands and the post is open on St. Maarten, the public prosecutor stationed on Curacao authorized the attorney general to move to Sint Maarten. Aruba's public prosecutor was asked to attend to the procedure of recruiting a new attorney general. The open position will be made known in The Netherlands and on Aruba and interested parties will be invited to apply.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #930 on: February 04, 2012, 09:55:05 PM »

http://arubaherald.com/politics/2012-aruba-needs-new-public-prosecutor-and-attorney-general.html

Maybe the new one will actually travel to Peru to question Joran instead of just saying he will!   

Challapalca him!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: February 04, 2012, 10:13:49 PM »

Maybe the new one will actually travel to Peru to question Joran instead of just saying he will!  

I don't think that the new prosecutor will go to Peru.  My thinking is that they just want Joran to serve his time and fade away--never to be heard from again.

This article is about the present prosecutor--

Van der Sloot questioning not likely until August, Aruba says
June 16, 2010|By the CNN Wire Staff
Edit to add link per graceland.  MB http://articles.cnn.com/2010-06-16/justice/peru.murder.case_1_holloway-case-aruban-van-der-sloot?_s=PM:CRIME
Aruban investigators will likely not travel to Peru to question murder suspect Joran van der Sloot until at least the end of August, prosecutor Peter Blanken said Wednesday.
 ::snipping2::
Investigators from Aruba will not be able to question van der Sloot until Peruvian authorities finish their probe of the May 30 slaying of Stephany Flores, Blanken said. The formalities of Peruvian law also will determine the time frame, the prosecutor said.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 10:33:54 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: February 04, 2012, 10:17:50 PM »

I don't think that the new prosecutor will go to Peru.  My thinking is that they just want Joran to serve his time and fade away--never to be heard from again.

Edit to add link per graceland.  MB http://articles.cnn.com/2010-06-16/justice/peru.murder.case_1_holloway-case-aruban-van-der-sloot?_s=PM:CRIME
Aruban investigators will likely not travel to Peru to question murder suspect Joran van der Sloot until at least the end of August, prosecutor Peter Blanken said Wednesday.
Investigators from Aruba will not be able to question van der Sloot until Peruvian authorities finish their probe of the May 30 slaying of Stephany Flores, Blanken said. The formalities of Peruvian law also will determine the time frame, the prosecutor said.

Do you have a link to this?  
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 10:34:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #933 on: February 04, 2012, 10:24:45 PM »

Edit to add link per graceland.  MB http://articles.cnn.com/2010-06-16/justice/peru.murder.case_1_holloway-case-aruban-van-der-sloot?_s=PM:CRIME

Makes sense, but IIRC, there was a more recent article (during or after Joran's trial) in which they talked again about going to Peru.  It may have been in the article about their tourism still suffering.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 10:34:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Challapalca him!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: February 04, 2012, 10:31:44 PM »

Edit to add link per graceland.  MB http://articles.cnn.com/2010-06-16/justice/peru.murder.case_1_holloway-case-aruban-van-der-sloot?_s=PM:CRIME

Do you have a link to this?  

Sorry!  
Here it is!   http://articles.cnn.com/2010-06-16/justice/peru.murder.case_1_holloway-case-aruban-van-der-sloot?_s=PM:CRIME

Thank you!  
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 10:35:43 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: February 04, 2012, 10:38:48 PM »

Edit to add link per grace-land. MB http://articles.cnn.com/2010-06-16/justice/peru.murder.case_1_holloway-case-aruban-van-der-sloot?_s=PM:CRIME

Grace

The many Natalee Holloway "confessions" that have spew forth from the lips of Joran van der Sloot as well as his inability to control his impulsive behavior imply that Aruba/Netherlands comprehend perfectly that Joran  will not tolerate in silence a sentence served in a Peruvian lockup ... even a sentence with perks/privileges.  In other words ... Aruba/Netherlands realize that Joran is what both Beth and Jug have referred to as a time bomb waiting to explode.

I suspect that Joran will be appeased ... will receive a transfer to the Netherlands or ... he will be taken out.  Aruba/Netherlands is not going to allow the house of cards to collapse.

Janet

+++++

San
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #841 6/22/10 -
« Reply #1553 on: June 26, 2010, 12:47:13 AM »

I just have a feeling something even bigger is going to happen.  I have a feeling that Joran is going to throw people under the bus and start naming names.  Joran is mad and he will turn his anger towards Aruba for not helping him.  Everyone get ready to run.

People like:

Van der Straaten
Rudy Croes
Nelson Oduber
Karin Jannsen
Rick Smid
Bob Witt
Ben King
Michael Posner
Julia Renfro

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8145.msg1170391#msg1170391
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 11:21:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: February 04, 2012, 10:46:37 PM »

Joran has lied so much that nobody will believe anything he says now.

He could drop a dime on everybody in Aruba and nobody would believe him.
I don't think anybody is concerned with what Joran has to say.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: February 04, 2012, 10:54:59 PM »

Jamcakes, IIRC the article was not from the prosecutor's office.  I don't think that I saved the article, but if I come across it again I'll repost it.  Personally, I don't think that Aruba wants anything to do with Joran.  They don't want the negative attention for the island. jmo
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: February 04, 2012, 10:58:28 PM »

Joran has lied so much that nobody will believe anything he says now.

He could drop a dime on everybody in Aruba and nobody would believe him.
I don't think anybody is concerned with what Joran has to say.

I agree with you!  He would have to have concrete evidence, and I don't think that he has it!  jmo
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: February 04, 2012, 11:10:47 PM »

The many Natalee Holloway "confessions" that have spew forth from the lips of Joran van der Sloot as well as his inability to control his impulsive behavior imply that Aruba/Netherlands comprehend perfectly that Joran  will not tolerate in silence a sentence served in a Peruvian lockup ... even a sentence with perks/privileges.  In other words ... Aruba/Netherlands realize that Joran is what both Beth and Jug have referred to as a time bomb waiting to explode.

I suspect that Joran will be appeased ... will receive a transfer to the Netherlands or ... he will be taken out.  Aruba/Netherlands is not going to allow the house of cards to collapse.

Again, the NL/Aruba have no power over Peru to dictate what Peru is to do with prisoner Joran. They can NOT extradite him unless Peru is willing.  They can NOT dictate to Peru how difficult and in which Peruvian prison Joran is to serve his time.

Even if Joran sings about Aruba, who will believe him after all the garbage he has spewed?

If Joran does sing, then IMO, he is only making his own house of cards more fragile by removing any ally he might still have.

What a life Joran has built for himself.  His own family doesn't want anyone to know they are visiting him.  He's hated in the USA and Peru, as well as around the world.  From what I have read in comments on news articles, he is intensely disliked by the Dutch and Arubans as well.  All he can hope for is to find another sucker sugar Mama like Mary Hamer.

Tick tock, Joran.

Challapalca him!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.