April 19, 2024, 01:48:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon, 9, Missing 12/23/11 Fort Wayne, IN (BODY FOUND)  (Read 211108 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #100 on: December 26, 2011, 10:36:52 PM »

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/police-call-newser-on-missing-girl
Sheriff: Missing girl found dead Monday evening

Lemmon was found dead around 9 p.m. tonight after investigators interviewed a person involved in the investigation.

The name of the suspect has not been released, but that person has been charged with murder. Fries said the person was an individual that Lemmon had been staying with for the last week.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: December 26, 2011, 10:36:57 PM »

Updated: Monday, 26 Dec 2011, 10:29 PM EST
Published : Monday, 26 Dec 2011, 9:08 PM EST

Mark Mellinger
    Rod Hissong

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) - The Allen County Sheriff's Department is currently updating the media on the disappearance of missing 9-year-old Aliahna Lemmon.

The search has come to an end.

Allen County Sheriff Ken Fries is reporting that the findings have come to a conclusion they were not hoping for. Lemmon was found dead around 9 p.m. tonight after investigators interviewed a person involved in the investigation.

The name of the suspect has not been released, but that person has been charged with murder. Fries said the person was an individual that Lemmon had been staying with for the last week.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: December 26, 2011, 10:38:27 PM »

Neighbors React to 9 Year Old's Disappearance
video earlier today
http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: December 26, 2011, 10:42:47 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/xpendablesoul?sk=wall

Dawn Ogle They arrested that creep she was staying with..UGH!
6 minutes ago

Rebekah Stratman Omg I'm sick to my stomach about this....this was about a mile from my brother's house. :'(
5 minutes ago

Seth Brattain Yeah I just saw it on the news. Her dead body was found today and the man she was staying with is being charged for murder.
5 minutes ago

Dawn Ogle Found in a dumpster I am hearing..just sickening!!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #104 on: December 26, 2011, 10:43:16 PM »

Lemmon was found dead around 9 p.m. tonight after investigators interviewed a person involved in the investigation.

I think most of us knew he would be the most likely POS to harm her......

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: December 26, 2011, 10:43:56 PM »

Offender Name: MICHAEL LEN PLUMADORE
Offender ID:609463Date of Birth:11/16/1972Age: 39 Race: White Gender: Male 
Custody Status: In Custody Location of Offender:Allen County Jail

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=15000&agency=3&id=609463&searchType=offender

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: December 26, 2011, 10:46:31 PM »

WTH
The police never checked the dumpsters..oh that's right nobody gave them that information so they called off the search.  I am heart sick and livid. RIP little angel. an angelic monkey

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #107 on: December 26, 2011, 10:46:47 PM »

FBI Joins the Search for Missing 9 Year Old Aliahna Lemmon in Indiana

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/12/26/fbi-joins-the-search-for-missing-9-year-old-aliahna-lemmon-in-indiana/

The FBI has now joined the search for the missing Indiana girl. It has been said that missing Aliahna Lemmon has physical and emotional problems. Also and even more disturbing the mobile home park where she  was staying is known as a haven for registered sex offenders. What better place for a 9 year old little girl to stay. How does anybody allow their children to live around so many sex offenders, many considered violent sex offenders. Just curious, so why is the FBI involved?

Allen County Public Safety Scanner Live Audio Feed – Hat Tip: Cartfly.

Note:  That the FBI does involve themselves in cases if children are missing and possibly kidnapped, with no known interstate transportation. The FBI will initiate a kidnapping investigation involving a missing child “of tender years, 12 years old or younger. This would lead us to believe that authorities are not buying the “sleep walking” stories.

If a child is missing and possibly kidnapped, but no interstate transportation is known, will the FBI begin an investigation?

Yes. The FBI will initiate a kidnapping investigation involving a missing child “of tender years,” even though there is no known interstate aspect. “Tender years” is generally defined as a child 12 years or younger. The FBI will monitor other kidnapping situations when there is no evidence of interstate travel, and it offers assistance from various entities including the FBI Laboratory

::snipping2::
Thanks Red for the information. I always wondered about the FBI's involvement in missing children's cases. an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: December 26, 2011, 10:49:22 PM »

I just don't know if I can do this much longer.  I am sick to my stomach from this.  How is it that I (and all of you) can care more about these kids than their own parents?  I guarantee that this child and her sisters were ALL being molested way before this tragic ending.  I am so sick and I want so much for it to stop.  It has to stop.  Good job cartfly on all the research...and everyone else.  Rest in Peace sweet Aliahna.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: December 26, 2011, 10:50:32 PM »

When I read the first article posted in this thread, I didn't believe there would be a good outcome.  Another innocent child failed by the adults around her at the cost of her life.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: December 26, 2011, 10:51:02 PM »

yea the statement PLUMADORE made about not harming kids and animals
i think the mom knew because of the miscommunication statement,i think
she was holding out hope,but those statements seem to clinch it ya know
irks the chit out of me that,the creeps think they can lie and get away with it

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: December 26, 2011, 10:57:42 PM »

Sheriff Press Conference: Missing Aliahna Lemmon Found Dead Monday Evening (UPDATE: MICHAEL PLUMADORE, Man She was Staying With Arrested for Murder)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/12/26/sheriff-press-conference-missing-aliahna-lemmon-found-dead-monday-evening/

Sadly, this little girl never had a chance. All too often we follow these stories where these precious children are brought up in an environment where we wonder how something did not happen to them sooner. Rest in Peace little Aliahna, no one will hurt you anymore, be at Peace with your Father

How gut-wrenchingly sad. Not unexpected, but just so wrong. How do these children ever have a chance? There has got to be more to this. The entire story of the mother having this scumbag look after her little girls just makes no sense.

I think we know why little Aliahna Lemmon had so many emotional issues.

May this bastard and those involved burn in hell.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: December 26, 2011, 10:58:09 PM »

if Fries job is an elected position,i dont think he will do well next election
he seems like a jerk

Fries stated that Lemmon's body has been discovered in northern Allen County. Additional information about where her body found was not released.

Fries appreciated the effort of the multiple agencies involved including community members who assisted in the search.
http://www.wane.com/dpp/mobile/police-call-newser-on-missing-girl

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: December 26, 2011, 11:02:23 PM »

When I read the first article posted in this thread, I didn't believe there would be a good outcome.  Another innocent child failed by the adults around her at the cost of her life.   

YUP, just disgusting. Found in a dumpster thrown away like trash. Shaking my head. So many people would have loved to have been the parent of this little girl and taken her away from this living Hell.

This is one of those cases that emphasizes the fact of don't ever let anyone tell you you do not have the right the question people and at times judge them. We make judgements all the time to protect children. Sadly, too many adults do not.

One has to wonder how long this abuse had been going on.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: December 26, 2011, 11:09:37 PM »

Fries would not say Monday evening where the body of Aliahna Lemmon was found, only that details could be found in a probable-cause affidavit being filed against Mike Pumadore.
http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=%2F20111226%2FNEWS%2F111229748

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: December 26, 2011, 11:09:59 PM »

Sheriff Press Conference: Missing Aliahna Lemmon Found Dead Monday Evening (UPDATE: MICHAEL PLUMADORE, Man She was Staying With Arrested for Murder)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/12/26/sheriff-press-conference-missing-aliahna-lemmon-found-dead-monday-evening/

Sadly, this little girl never had a chance. All too often we follow these stories where these precious children are brought up in an environment where we wonder how something did not happen to them sooner. Rest in Peace little Aliahna, no one will hurt you anymore, be at Peace with your Father

How gut-wrenchingly sad. Not unexpected, but just so wrong. How do these children ever have a chance? There has got to be more to this. The entire story of the mother having this scumbag look after her little girls just makes no sense.

I think we know why little Aliahna Lemmon had so many emotional issues.

May this bastard and those involved burn in hell.

Absolutely!  There was more to this.  Things we do not want to hear of.  I cannot help but think of sweet Shaniya. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #116 on: December 26, 2011, 11:14:53 PM »

I just don't know if I can do this much longer.  I am sick to my stomach from this.  How is it that I (and all of you) can care more about these kids than their own parents?  I guarantee that this child and her sisters were ALL being molested way before this tragic ending.  I am so sick and I want so much for it to stop.  It has to stop.  Good job cartfly on all the research...and everyone else.  Rest in Peace sweet Aliahna.
~HUGS Labuske~

I share your feelings too. This has been one of the worst years I can remember regarding children going missing/abused and neglected. These cases take a toll on us all emotionally. I think I may need a break from all this but yet I keep coming back. I just don't understand why this keeps happening over and over.

Fly with the Angels baby girl, the Monkeys here love you an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: December 26, 2011, 11:15:54 PM »

I think all of us know here when a story stinks to the high Heavens.

Pumadore's made no sense in any way. Every aspect of his story was suspect and the fact that family members stood behind it and they kept referring to Aliahna's physical and emotional history is rather offensive.

Why did complete strangers who never met this little girl have more common sense and stand behind the girl than family members?

They can't hurt her anymore.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: December 26, 2011, 11:18:49 PM »

labubske,i was just thinking of Shaniya Davis too

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: December 26, 2011, 11:26:42 PM »

Moving to "Missing Found Deceased".

I'm not sure I want to hear the details.  I don't understand how any mother can put her child (children) in harms way like this.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.