April 20, 2024, 09:29:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon, 9, Missing 12/23/11 Fort Wayne, IN (BODY FOUND)  (Read 211225 times)
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: December 28, 2011, 12:33:20 PM »

Well heck it's been awhile since I've posted a pic here and have forgotten the steps.  Embarassed
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: December 28, 2011, 12:35:02 PM »

Tarah Souders, mother of 9-year-old Aliahna Lemmon, pushed by stepgrandfather David Story sobs in front of a memorial for her daughter Tuesday night.
http://i39.tinypic.com/2e1vb6f.jpg
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: December 28, 2011, 12:39:57 PM »

::snipping2::
Tarah Souders sat in a wheelchair a few feet away from where her 9-year-old daughter was brutally killed.
Sitting in front of a memorial of crosses and teddy bears for Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon – a blanket covering her waist – Souders tried to light her candle as tears streamed down her cheeks.
[/quote]

I don't feel one bit sorry for this mother. She was part of the cause of why her daughter is dead. I feel sorry for Aliahna and her sisters who were left to endure what ever this 'babysitter' put them through while mom was at home laying around with the step father.
If mother is feeling pain now, oh well, too bad, so sad..can't be anything close to what her little daughter endured and who is now dead!
no other relatives, no other friends of the family could have kept these little girls while mom was not feeling so well? really? a whole week of being sick, so sick that you couldn't go check on your little daughters??? spare me...

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: December 28, 2011, 12:40:34 PM »

Tarah Souders, mother of 9-year-old Aliahna Lemmon, pushed by stepgrandfather David Story sobs in front of a memorial for her daughter Tuesday night.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: December 28, 2011, 12:53:54 PM »

Thank you pharlap 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: December 28, 2011, 01:30:05 PM »

Sobs! Sobs!  she should be prosecuted for endangering her children...............and contributing to the murder of a child and anything else that she can be charged with....OMG!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
LynneinMd.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: December 28, 2011, 03:00:09 PM »

Cry now,POS.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: December 28, 2011, 05:02:04 PM »

BBM
then the mother moves into a RSO nightmare unbelievable
--------
Last updated: December 28, 2011 9:07 a.m.
‘Silent Night’ vigil echoes with anguish
Dominic Adams | The Journal Gazette

Tarah Souders sat in a wheelchair a few feet away from where her 9-year-old daughter was brutally killed.
Sitting in front of a memorial of crosses and teddy bears for Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon – a blanket covering her waist – Souders tried to light her candle as tears streamed down her cheeks.
Surveillance video at Phil’s One Stop Marathon, in the 10000 block of North Clinton Street, showed police stopping in front of the Dumpster about 9:20 p.m. Monday and hauling it away on a flat-bed tow truck about 25 minutes later.

Aliahna’s stepgrandfather said at a candlelight vigil Monday that the girl suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder brought by abuse she suffered on two different occasions last year in Iowa. Story said the people who were responsible were caught by police, but he had no other details.

He said Aliahna felt bad about telling on the men because she didn’t want them to get in trouble. Aliahna also had a history of sleepwalking and vision and hearing problems and had attention-deficit hyperactive disorder, her family said.
more
http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111228/LOCAL07/312289983

TY CW, I, too, have been waiting to see where the PTSD diagnosis originated.  It is not something kids get routeinly like strep or chicken pox.  Poor angel; she endured a lot in her short life. an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: December 28, 2011, 05:04:35 PM »

Cry now,POS.

Cry me a river, but you don't deserve the title "mother".

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: December 28, 2011, 05:04:52 PM »

BBM
--------

Surveillance video at Phil’s One Stop Marathon, in the 10000 block of North Clinton Street, showed police stopping in front of the Dumpster about 9:20 p.m. Monday and hauling it away on a flat-bed tow truck about 25 minutes later.

Aliahna’s stepgrandfather said at a candlelight vigil Monday that the girl suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder brought by abuse she suffered on two different occasions last year in Iowa. Story said the people who were responsible were caught by police, but he had no other details.

He said Aliahna felt bad about telling on the men because she didn’t want them to get in trouble. Aliahna also had a history of sleepwalking and vision and hearing problems and had attention-deficit hyperactive disorder, her family said.
more

TY CW, I, too, have been waiting to see where the PTSD diagnosis originated.  It is not something kids get routeinly like strep or chicken pox.  Poor angel; she endured a lot in her short life. an angelic monkey

And then the mother moves her daughter(s) into Pedophile Park???  WTF????????????????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: December 28, 2011, 05:42:50 PM »

Thank you pharlap 

n/p..............
The mother should of not been in a wheel chair period.
It's like, look at me.....
I don't feel sorry for her.  Only for her children.
Kids were over at the monsters house for a week...A week of hell for them I bet!
Who knows what he did to the other 2.
Who has the flu for a week.

Hope social services is looking into this whole situation.  So the other 2 will get a good home.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: December 28, 2011, 06:20:39 PM »

I don't feel one bit sorry for this mother. She was part of the cause of why her daughter is dead. I feel sorry for Aliahna and her sisters who were left to endure what ever this 'babysitter' put them through while mom was at home laying around with the step father.
If mother is feeling pain now, oh well, too bad, so sad..can't be anything close to what her little daughter endured and who is now dead!
no other relatives, no other friends of the family could have kept these little girls while mom was not feeling so well? really? a whole week of being sick, so sick that you couldn't go check on your little daughters??? spare me...
[/quote]
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: December 28, 2011, 06:22:57 PM »

BBM
--------

more

And then the mother moves her daughter(s) into Pedophile Park???  WTF????????????????BBM, to help take care of a pedophile father no less.  POS egg donor.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: December 28, 2011, 06:40:19 PM »

I am glad that I am not the only one who is hating on this POS 'mother"...Not that it would bother me to stand alone on my opinion on this one..I too hope that the other children are taken completely away from this entire sick family and put with a nice loving family and home so that they can be loved and valued as little children should be...

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: December 28, 2011, 07:40:30 PM »

But Aliahna’s father, Dawayne Maroney of Centerville, Iowa, said in a brief interview with the Associated Press that he knew Plumadore through Souders and had no reason to distrust him.

He added that the gruesome slaying has him overcome with grief.

According to an affidavit, Plumadore told police that after beating Aliahna to death on the front steps of the home in the early morning hours last Thursday. He said he later cut up her body with a hacksaw and stuffed her remains into freezer bags.

Police said they found Aliahna's head, feet and hands at the trailer. Allen County Coroner E. Jon Brandenberger said other parts of the girl's body were found in a trash container outside a convenience store — the same store where a surveillance camera video showed Plumadore went Friday morning to buy a cigar.
Plumadore faces a preliminary charge of murder. He made a brief initial court appearance on Tuesday, where he was ordered held without bond. He is due back in court Friday morning. Court records do not show that Plumadore has an attorney yet.

Maroney, the girl’s father, said he plans to attend the funeral, although he doesn't yet know when it will be. The Daily Iowegian in Centreville ran a story that it was helping to raise money to help Maroney attend the funeral.

“I had no reason to suspect anything,” he said.
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20111228/NEWS02/312280100/Fort-Wayne-girl-death?odyssey=nav%7Chead

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: December 28, 2011, 07:50:47 PM »

Officials: Suspect in Indiana girl's death wanted in Florida
video
CNN) -- A man charged in the bludgeoning death and dismemberment of a 9-year-old Indiana girl is wanted in Florida for violating probation in 2000, officials said Wednesday.

Michael Plumadore, 39, faces one count of murder in the death of Aliahna Lemmon. He was being held without bond after a court appearance Tuesday. He was arrested Monday night after the girl's body was found.
Plumadore's confession came after several hours of interrogation Monday evening.

"It was very factual when he started telling them what happened. And they just had to sit there and listen to him as if they were just listening to a story with no emotion, just trying to get him to say more and more and more," Fries said.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/28/justice/indiana-slain-girl/index.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: December 28, 2011, 08:00:24 PM »

i meant to say there is a pic of the trailer,in the vid with fries @ about 5:48
http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/28/justice/indiana-slain-girl/index.html

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: December 28, 2011, 09:21:22 PM »

I still can not wrap my brain around someone doing this to a sweet little child..
apparently the bio father was not actively in this little girl's life..typical..then they are overcome with grief when something really bad happens..He didn't protect her either as far as I am concerned..but I will give him the benefit of the doubt until I find out more about him.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #218 on: December 28, 2011, 09:25:32 PM »

IMOO the only place this monster that calls herself a mom should be pushed is off a cliff. The idea that she would be ok with someone that has proved themselves a molester watching her kids is beyond anything I can put words to.   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: December 28, 2011, 09:31:56 PM »

IMOO the only place this monster that calls herself a mom should be pushed is off a cliff. The idea that she would be ok with someone that has proved themselves a molester watching her kids is beyond anything I can put words to.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.