Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon, 9, Missing 12/23/11 Fort Wayne, IN (BODY FOUND)

<< < (55/74) > >>

cheroke7:
Quote from: 4getUnot on December 30, 2011, 09:33:36 PM

With his ties to other states I was really happy to read this

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/30100727/detail.html

::snipping2::
Police: Homicide Suspect Could Be Linked To Other Killings
“He's not from this area. He’s lived in many different states, so our detectives will contact these other agencies. We had the FBI in early, so they can start looking at that also,” Allen County Sheriff Ken Fries said. "I would have a hard time believing that this is the first time that he's done anything like this. The jump from petty crime to butchering homicide, I can't go with this being the first time."

Also I found an article about the FBI's profile of the April Tinsley killer.  It's chilling how much of it sounds like MP. The age thing could be a match for him too, although I don't know if he was in the area when she was killed in 1988.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/44786402.html

This is what I have been thinking all  along - he has done this before.

Sherry

trimmonthelake:
http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/local/Lemmon-murder--A-week-of-coverage
Lemmon murder: A week of coverage
Updated: Saturday, 31 Dec 2011, 2:15 AM EST
Published : Friday, 30 Dec 2011, 11:43 PM EST

Video at link.

trimmonthelake:
http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111231/EDITORIAL/111239949
Posted on Sat. Dec. 31, 2011 - 12:01 am EDT    Bookmark and Share    Subscribe RSS      E-mail
THE BUZZ: THIS WEEK'S HOT STORY
A depraved act by a family's 'trusted friend'
Michael Plumadore, described as a “trusted friend of the family,” is said to have confessed to the crime and is being held on three felony charges – murder, abuse of a corpse and removing a body from the scene of a suspicious death “with intent intend to hinder a criminal investigation.” A formal hearing is expected to happen next week. He told police he hit the girl repeatedly in the head with a brick, then dismembered her with a hacksaw. Some of the body went into a trash bin dumpster and some into Plumadore's freezer.

A lot of the discussion now centers on whether Plumadore will or should face the death penalty. If his crimes don't warrant capital punishment, some are saying, what in the world does? Merely murdering someone doesn't earn execution in Indiana. The death penalty is reserved for the “worst of the worst” – one of 16 aggravation circumstances must also be present. The crime Plumadore is alleged to have committed carries two of those circumstances – a victim who was under 12 years old and victim who was dismembered. And if it turns out Aliahna was molested, that would be a third qualifier. Chief Allen County Deputy Prosecutor Mike McAlexander says the office “has not precluded” the possibility of seeking the death penalty.

Aliahna had been reported missing around 8:45 p.m. Dec. 23. She and her two sisters had been staying with Plumadore because the girls' mother, who lives nearby, was reportedly ill.

MuffyBee:
Quote from: trimmonthelake on December 30, 2011, 08:48:33 PM

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/indiana/plumadores-trailer-towed-away-at-officials-request
Plumadore's trailer towed away at officials' request
Updated: Friday, 30 Dec 2011, 8:13 PM EST
Published : Friday, 30 Dec 2011, 7:58 PM EST

FORT WAYNE (WANE) - The mobile home Michael Plumadore was living in when he allegedly killed Aliahna Lemmon last week was moved Friday.

The trailer originally was home to Lemmon's grandfather, who died in early December. The Allen County Chief Deputy Prosecutor says the mobile home was moved by the county's request, to preserve evidence

I'm glad to see the trailer towed away and I hope it's kept in a secure location.  I've seen a number of cases in the past where  homes of those that commit crimes or homes where murders have been committed are set on fire.  Sometimes I believe the places are set on fire to destroy evidence, but sometimes it could be because people just don't want a place continuing to exist where such bad things happened.   Either way, I think it's important that any and all possible evidence be extracted and preserved in regard to the trailer.  There's no telling what else may be found in the trailer.  JMHO

labubske:
Quote from: trimmonthelake on December 31, 2011, 08:29:54 AM

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111231/EDITORIAL/111239949
Posted on Sat. Dec. 31, 2011 - 12:01 am EDT    Bookmark and Share    Subscribe RSS      E-mail
THE BUZZ: THIS WEEK'S HOT STORY
A depraved act by a family's 'trusted friend'
Michael Plumadore, described as a “trusted friend of the family,” is said to have confessed to the crime and is being held on three felony charges – murder, abuse of a corpse and removing a body from the scene of a suspicious death “with intent intend to hinder a criminal investigation.” A formal hearing is expected to happen next week. He told police he hit the girl repeatedly in the head with a brick, then dismembered her with a hacksaw. Some of the body went into a trash bin dumpster and some into Plumadore's freezer.

A lot of the discussion now centers on whether Plumadore will or should face the death penalty. If his crimes don't warrant capital punishment, some are saying, what in the world does? Merely murdering someone doesn't earn execution in Indiana. The death penalty is reserved for the “worst of the worst” – one of 16 aggravation circumstances must also be present. The crime Plumadore is alleged to have committed carries two of those circumstances – a victim who was under 12 years old and victim who was dismembered. And if it turns out Aliahna was molested, that would be a third qualifier. Chief Allen County Deputy Prosecutor Mike McAlexander says the office “has not precluded” the possibility of seeking the death penalty.

Aliahna had been reported missing around 8:45 p.m. Dec. 23. She and her two sisters had been staying with Plumadore because the girls' mother, who lives nearby, was reportedly ill.

I wish the news sentinel wouldn't refer to this as a "hot story," it's a tragedy...a sad preventable tragedy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page